Forbidden Liberties

Story Info
Camp custodian tries to do the right thing - at first.
1.5k words
4.18
77.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer started late this year. The campground, with it tall evergreens, is still crowded even though the kids are back in school and most of the temporary help has been let go by the Parks Department. But there is always me, the State's do everything, live at the park, twenty-four hour a day slave. Really, I cannot complain, I'm working outside, staying lean, tan and healthy. I'm left alone by the powers that be and I get to look at all the women. Right now there is especially one.

Site #16 is off by its self, nestled into the trees with big rocks behind and a stream to the left. She had been there for two days, before I realized she was the only camper in the four-man older tent. I could not keep my eyes off her. Sometimes, I would stand in the trees and watch her move, stretch and bend while she worked around her camp. Other times, I marveled how her rigid nipples stood excited under her thin white blouse. But what made me her unknown voyeur were her wide legged khaki shorts. I convinced myself that she wore no underwear under them. When she sat and read, I would stare into the dark spaces between her legs and her shorts, sure that I could see steam drifting out from where her legs met. My desire to taste her would not leave me alone. While working I would dream about how her warm skin would feel, how it would smell and again how she would taste.

My little cabin was just on the other side of the rocks, so I passed by several times each day. I noisily whistled and clamored by both early and after dark. Even with all my noise, the site remained quiet and still. She must be a sound sleeper, tired and relaxed in the fresh mountain air.

On her forth night, the wind howled and shook the trees. I heard things bang around the camp. I thought, "Oh, shit, I'll have to get up very early to make sure there are no hazards and make sure everything is in its place."

In the earliest light of dawn, half of the tent was down on site 16, collapsed in on itself with some branches on top. I felt panic that my fantasy girl may be hurt but I did not want to startle her. I cleaned away the debris and re-staked her tent, all the while talking to her, "Miss, your tent was collapsed by the wind last night. Don't be afraid. I work here. My name is Jonas. I'm just removing branches and retying your tent to the pegs."

I finished my Boy Scout good deed but there was never a sound. There was no, "Thank you, Jonas." No, "Go to hell you Peeping Tom." Nothing. I pulled down the zipper on the tent flap and said, "Miss, are you alright." She was there, breathing normally, sprawled on her back dressed in only a very long t-shirt. Her body was tilted slightly towards me, her head to my left, her left leg was slightly bent, only a couple of inches of thin cotton shirt hid her treasures from my eyes.

"Miss, are you alright?" Still no response. She might be ok, but I wasn't. The tent was warm and the air inside was heavy with the smell of a woman - a woman who played with her pussy last night. My cock was twisted and uncomfortable and my head was swimming. My IQ was dropping. I had watched and fantasized about this goddess for days. Now she was three feet in front of me, barely covered. I did not think. I could not think. The part of my mind that had not evolved since the cavemen had me kneel down, lean over her and inhale. The rest of my meager intelligence evaporated.

"Miss, Miss are you alright?" I obviously did not want an answer because I lifted her night shirt and viewed a neatly trimmed patch with the most beautiful moist pink lips in the middle. At the top of those lips was a dainty hood with just a little darkness at the bottom. "Just like the legs in her shorts," I thought.

I was on autopilot. My right middle finger traced lightly across her moist lips. When she did not move, I did it again, again and again. I was positive my touch was so light she could not feel it but her legs parted and she rolled completely onto her back. I froze. When she did not move, I stroked her beautiful slit again. By themselves, the lips parted and made my finger damp. I had to taste her and brought my finger to my tongue and then sucked away the half a drop of divine nectar that her body had rationed me. The taste was not enough, my, now wet, finger slipped back into her easily, but just an inch. Her heat was incredible. All I could think about was tasting more of her. I did not thrust into her. I pushed in another inch and curled my finger. The pressure on her g-spot pushed her little pearl out of its sheath and it glistened at me,called me, challenged me and pleaded for my tongue.

I moved between her legs and slid down so my face was directly above my prize. First I licked from bottom to top and then I sucked each lip until it reddened and puffed. I laid the flat of my tongue on the anxious little button and pressed. Her legs drew up, spread wide and a faint moan filled the air. My heart was pounding; I feared her waking and screaming for help. Still the taste of her kept me hoping she would enjoy an assisted dream.

When she seemed to settle down again, I was bolder. I licked and kissed all around her pussy. Then I sucked and tugged lightly at her lips with mine. I could not keep my tongue out of her for long. My taste buds were directing. Again I inserted a finger to press and stroke her magic spot but this time I met her clit with my lips and tongue. I sucked lightly only once and felt a hand on the back of my head. My heartbeats were so loud I could not hear anything else but I nursed in time with the hand's rhythm as it pulled me against her ever wetter slit. Her hand and her hips taught me. I learned as fast as my swimming thoughts would allow. I discovered how much pressure her body liked inside and the combination her clit demanded.

Her soft, warm belly tightened and a teasing trickle of juices came from deep within her womb. I was lost now. Her body had realized my oral fetish and was in complete control. I increased the pressure inside of her and quickened the pace. Her hips ground up into me and now both of her hands held me in place, preventing any escape.

My foggy mind heard her say, "Yes, Yes" just before her thighs closed around my head, blocking off all outside sounds. I felt a moment of panic and then she fed me, squirting her hot release into my mouth, rewarding me. I drank from her. I licked and sucked, begging for more. This wonderful female body took pity on me. Her body arched off the mat, lifting me too. The growl came from her body not her throat and she pumped once, twice then three times into my mouth and face. I drank all I could. For long moments she stayed frozen, arched into the air. Slowly, her legs relaxed, releasing my head and allowing us to slide back down to the mat. She let go of my head. She wanted to move, so I set up. I watched her bring her hands together just under her chin, roll onto her side and bring her knees up. She was smiling, breathing evenly and seemed to be asleep. Never had I seen such beauty, such contentment. Never had I tasted anything better or felt that I had pleased anyone so much. I knelt beside her and fished my tortured, twisted cock out of my pants. I stroked it looking at her face and listening to her even breathing. It took only a minute and I came very hard - hard enough to almost pass out and hard enough to shoot across her belly. The rest of my pulses of cum, I caught and eventually wiped into my handkerchief. But I could not resist touching the rope of wetness and wiping that first offering all over her belly, her bellybutton, across her ovaries and into a shiny wet circle just above her clit.

I pulled my pants back up and backed out of her tent. Her breathing was contented and claimed she was asleep. I zipped up the tent. I was still early enough to tidy up the grounds but my head was elsewhere.

The day was long and tiring. At dusk, I went by site #16, she waved and called, "Thank you, Jonas, for fixing my tent. I would appreciate you fixing it again in the morning, after it blows over again tonight."