Forbidden Love 02

Story Info
What exactly are we celebrating, again?
4.3k words
4.68
27.7k
17
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO...

'What exactly are we celebrating, again?' Annabelle asked drolly as Claire shimmied her way into her room with a chilled bottle of Bollinger.

'Two weeks since your stalker of a dreamer has visited you that's what. And once we're through with this bottle, we are going to Fuschia to celebrate some more!' Claire said popping the cork of the bottle expertly and sloshing the sparkling fluid into two large wine glasses.

Annabelle shrugged. She was going to stop fretting as well. Her body had been as tense as a coil for the past fortnight as she wondered what and why the thing had not returned. She was determined to relax as she felt whoever or whatever it was wasn't going to come back. As she sipped her champagne, a tiny treacherous voice asked her slyly if she was truly relieved her 'dream-man' had not returned or if she did not, ever so slightly, miss his expert fingers. She shuddered mentally. She would not think of it again as her mind was even beginning to play tricks on her. She refocused on what was going on in her room and saw Claire rifling through her wardrobe.

'What on earth are you looking for Claire-bear?' She asked exasperatedly.

'Something for you to wear, that's what.' Was the sharp retort.

Belle stood up and went over to Claire's side. 'But you jolly well know I'm capable of looking for what to wear myself so move.' Belle tried to muscle her way in but Claire shoved her none too gently to the bed.

'Belle darling, you know I'm far stronger than you so sit still and lemme look for your outfit. And anyway there's no way in hell I'm going to let you choose something yourself. You'll end up picking something suitable for a funeral and tonight I intend for the both of us to wow everyone with our sexiness!' Claire yelled the last word as she pounced on the tightest of dresses at the back of Belle's wardrobe.

Belle noticed what she was holding and groaned outwardly. 'You've got to be joking I AM NOT wearing that. It's too tight!'

'Exactly, Belle darling, exactly why I'm choosing it. Hold on a second, I remember buying this for you in Italy! You've never worn it have you? Well today's your lucky day 'cuz you shall most definitely be wearing it.' Claire dropped it on Belle's laps, 'Go on. Try it on silly.'

Belle debated within herself for a second on whether she should then shrugged mentally. What the heck, she might as well wear it. She gulped down the rest of the champers to the hoot of approval from Claire and dragged her oversized t-shirt over her head. She then slid into the red halter dress and stood in front of a now gob smacked Claire.

'Well,' she demanded, 'How does it look. Oh God, awful isn't it? I should never have...'

'Shut it, you silly cow. It's bloody gorgeous that's why I couldn't utter a word. You look...stunning...in fact you've got to see this for yourself,' and with that she dragged a disbelieving Belle to the full length mirror in the hallway.

'See for yourself'.

Belle gasped at the person staring back at her. She looked amazing. The dress clung to her curves and held tightly. It pushed her breasts together to form a to-die-for cleavage and clinched at her waist making it look tinier than ever before shimmering down her hips and stopping two inches before her knees.

'Bloody Hell, Claire. I look....I mean...Whoa.' She stuttered. She looked at Claire through the mirror and saw her smirking triumphantly.

'Told you you'd look utterly fab. Come on let's book a taxi and start getting ready. We are going to knock everyone's socks off when we get there.'

***

Aleksander paced up and down his room for the umpteenth time. It had been fourteen days since he'd last seen her.

Touched her.

Smelled her coconut-scented hair.

Trailed his fingers down her soft as a feather body.

He could not control himself any longer. Elders and Consequences be damned. He was going to see her again. He marched to his wardrobe and threw on a black t shirt and black jeans. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. Humans thought that they, vampires, could not see their own reflection. Stupid beings. He absently studied his face as he spritzed a bit of cologne over him. He was ready. He turned to his window about to vault out of it and heard a tiny cough. He whirled round to see his father staring at him with an indecipherable look.

'I must say I'm a tad surprised you waited this long before going back to your human. Surprised and impressed. I see my impatience which you inherited was tampered with your mother's patience and I thank her for this.'

Aleksander ran a frustrated hand through his shoulder length dark hair. 'I'm sorry father but I simply cannot stay away. I think about her every morning when I sleep and every night when I wake. I haven't been feeding properly because all my thoughts are consumed with her. I have to see her Papa. Don't you understand?'

His father smiled, if not sadly, 'I do my son. Believe me that I, more than anyone, understands. Which is why I shall not stop you. Go my son, but be careful. You are, after all the only son I have and I want you to come back safely in one piece.'

Aleksander smiled joyfully, 'Thank you father. I shall be very careful. Thank you so much.' He hugged the man who one could mistake for his brother and flew out of the window. As he got to England, and the outskirts of Bristol, he sniffed the air. Hmm, she was not at home, definitely somewhere in their town. He looked down and saw her. He gasped and had to concentrate to stay in the air. She looked gorgeous. Her beauty was indescribable. He saw her friend, the skinny tall one walking with her into a building. Hmm, must be one of their clubs. He smiled slowly to himself. It was time he made himself visible to the humans here.

***

Annabelle and Claire walked into Fuschia already dancing to the music. They smiled at the cloak lady as they passed her their coats and paid for their entrance. They also got their VIP bands courtesy of Claire's mate who had a night at the club.

'Ooooh, I'm so excited. I haven't been out in yonks. Thanks for making me do this Claire-Bear.' Belle grinned at her best friend as they practically skipped up the stairs to the floor where the music was thumping.

On getting there, they showed the door man their bands and walked into a room with bodies heaving against one another.

'Aaah, it's been too long. Oh, look Belle, we're already turning eyes. Let's make our way to the VIP room. Don't want these 'normal' lot taking up our time now, do we?' Claire giggled to Belle as they evaded hands and come-ons from random men. They heaved a naughty sigh once they got to the VIP room. It looked heavenly, the lights were dimmer than the normal dance floor and everyone was lazily lounging on the comfy-looking sofas.

A blonde-haired man came up to them with a lazy smile and growled a 'Whoa, haven't seen two fitties in a long while. What are you guys having?'

Claire smiled and replied in a sexy tone, 'A sex on the beach for me and a screaming orgasm for my mate.'

Belle swallowed a gasp at Claire's outrageous flirtation. The guy widened his grin and nodded before turning to the bar man.

'Claire Lovell! What on earth are you thinking?' Belle whispered in her ears.

'I've found me the guy I'm taking home tonight so better get one for yourself.' Claire whispered back.

Belle narrowed her eyes, 'Hussy!'

'Prude!' was the instant retort.

Belle shook her head and turned back to the door and her smile froze. Those eyes. Oh my God, he was here. And that inevitably meant he was real. She had been hoping that he was just a vivid figment of her imagination but it seemed her dream man was a hundred percent real. She nudged Claire and whispered from the side of her lips, 'Dream man is here. And he's definitely real.'

Claire spun around immediately and gasped when she saw him. He was slowly pushing through people towards them. 'Oh my God he is...I mean I probably should not be saying this but. He is...FIT.' Claire gasped.

Belle mutely nodded in agreement. Fit did not begin to describe him. Sexy was not even close. He was practically indescribable. He had shoulder length dark, almost black hair. He had soft lips that were curved in a semi-smile at the moment. He was tall, about 6'3 and his body was lean but looked muscled in that fitting back t-shirt. Oh Lord, and those eyes. They were....mesmerising. She found that she could not look away and from the way Claire was frozen by her side, that she, Claire was feeling the same way too.

When he got to their front, the smile widened showing the whitest, straightest rows of teeth known to man and dentist.

'Hello,' he whispered slowly in a deep, husky voice.

Belle nearly swooned, 'H-Hey.' she stuttered back.

Claire simply stared.

'Aleksander,' he said extending a hand towards Claire first.

She nodded and shook his outstretched hand, gulping out a 'Claire.'

He turned to Belle with the same hand and when Belle made contact with it she nearly whimpered. His touch was simply electrifying. She looked up into his eyes and saw that he had felt it too.

She muttered a 'Belle. Annabelle, actually.' She was surprised that she could say more than one word. Next thing, she heard the blonde guy's voice behind her and whirled round to see him with their drinks.

'Here you go, ladies,' he smirked at them then noticed Aleksander who was still staring at Belle. He scowled at him and opened his mouth to say something, and Claire quickly snatched Belle's drink from him and shoved it into her hand at the same time saying sweetly, 'That was darling of you. Let's go somewhere quiet so we can,' she paused and smiled sexily up at him 'Converse.' she ended.

He was instantly mollified and he took Claire's hand and walked off to a corner in the room. Belle thanked Claire silently for averting any squabble and looked back to see Aleksander still staring at her with a little smile playing at the corner of his lips.

'Seems to me your friend just 'saved my arse'.' He said smiling.

Belle smiled back shakily, 'Well you could say that.' She then frowned, 'I've got a couple of questions for you though. Why have you, I mean how is it possible...and I know this sounds absolutely bonkers, but...okay, have you been coming into my room at night?' she ended at a rush and was shocked to see him nod in the affirmative.

Oh God, it really was him. 'But how? I mean, I could never see you. It felt like a dream. Dreams actually. How did you do it?'

He shrugged slightly with a playful grin. 'I move pretty fast.'

'But, the last time - I mean the last time I saw you. At Claire's. The window was locked. How did you get in? Or move 'pretty fast' in the space of a blink?' She asked again, looking at him suspiciously.

He shrugged yet again, 'Would you believe me if I told you it was magic?'

She snorted, 'Oh please don't be absurd. Magic. Soon you'll be telling me you flew from her window down to the floor, four storeys below.' She turned back to the table getting her drink and missing the narrowed look he gave her which swiftly disappeared once she looked back. 'Do you want to dance?' He asked rather abruptly and she stared into those astonishingly green eyes again in bemusement.

'Err, I suppose so. Just let me finish my drink first.' And she threw everything back into her mouth and swallowed, her eyes watering slightly as it hit the back of her throat.

As he led her to the dance floor, she stumbled a bit and he caught her. 'Whoops,' she giggled. 'I do believe, I'm a tad drunk Mr. Aleksander.'

He looked into her eyes unsmiling and asked softly, 'Maybe it's best I take you home then?' She was about to laugh at him until she saw he was serious. 'Oh,' she muttered. She shook her head slightly as if to clear the effects of her drink from her head and felt, oh bliss, those fingers trailing up her arm to her neck as he tilted her face up to look at him.

'Or if you want to stay it's up to you,' he continued and smiled that devastating smile again.

Oh bugger it, she suddenly thought. She was, as Claire had called her, a prude and it was time she let go of her strait-laced upbringing and lived a little! She tossed back her cork-screw curls and defiantly said, 'Wait here a moment so I can tell Claire. Don't want her thinking I was kidnapped!' She disentangled herself from Aleksander and rushed to find Claire.

She shook her head as she spotted Claire snogging the blonde's head off. She tapped her shoulder and Claire spun round in shock.

'Oh, it's you? What's up?'

'I'm off home. With Aleksander.'

Claire's eyes widened as she took that in, 'Well well...and I called you a prude, didn't I? Silly me. Well be careful. He's undeniably sexy but protection comes first!' She tinkled at Belle.

Belle laughed and hugged her, 'See you later Claire-bear and protection right back atchya!' She walked off to the sound of Claire laughing behind her and looked around for Aleksander.

'Behind you.' She heard and spun round to see him staring into her eyes.

'I'm ready.' She said after a silent gulp.

Once they got to her block of flats, she thought for the thousandth time whether she was doing the right thing. However, as the others had come and gone, this thought too came and went. She was nearly deranged with longing and being more than a tad drunk was not helping either. In the cab, all he'd done was stare out the window whilst tickling the palm of her left hand. They got out of the cab and walked slowly to the third floor to her flat. Once they got there, she turned back to him and smiled shakily, 'Well, home sweet home.'

He didn't smile back.

'Indeed,' he replied and before she could blink he swooped down and kissed her.

Mon Dieu, he had been wanting and waiting to do this since he spotted her with her friend at the club. He had nearly decapitated the stupid man that had dared question his presence there. He sighed inwardly as she opened her lips to the onslaught of his. He slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth and swallowed her sigh. Still kissing her, he bent and carried her, his arms going round her soft yet firm buttocks and slowly backed into her bedroom. He got to the bed and dropped her on it. Her eyes flew open and stared into his. Those big beautiful chocolate coloured eyes. Her pupils were so dilated they nearly covered the white of her eyes. He slowly smiled into her face and then slipped off his t-shirt.

She gasped as she looked up at his shirtless body. His chest! It was beyond description. Muscular without looking over-worked out. And his abs. Well defined with those two sexy ridges at either side going down into his jeans. He was hairless. She had never liked hairy chests and she was glad to see that he was not like that. Her eyes further widened as he slowly pulled the zipper of his jeans down, all the while staring at her face. Soon he was naked, his cock jutting out towards his stomach. She groaned inwardly, or so she thought until the gleam in his eyes showed that she had, in fact, groaned out loud.

How on earth was all that going to fit into her? He was huge. He started walking towards her...

The groan had nearly been his undoing and he prided himself on being able to go for a long time, hours even before climaxing. He walked towards her and sat her up gently.

'Raise up your arms,' he said, and for a second, he could not believe that he had uttered those words himself. His voice was so gruff.

She complied and he slowly slipped her dress up her head and to the floor. He pulled her up so that she was standing right in front of him. In her heels she barely came up to his chin. He looked down at her and it was his turn to groan out loud. Her body was amazing. Full, large breasts jutting out. Her dark chocolate nipples were distended and he knew that just one graze from his knuckles was bound to make her gasp. He tested his theory and was pleased with the way her knees buckled as she steadied herself with the nearby dresser. He looked down and saw that she was covered with dark brown curls. A shade or two darker than her golden coloured hair. He bent down and sniffed in the heady scent of her vagina. His hands raised to her buttocks and clasped her firmly as he lowered his mouth to...

Belle moaned out loud as she felt his tongue part the lips of her labia. She let out a long shaky breath as he pushed the tip of his tongue at her clitoris. She involuntarily widened her legs to give him more access to herself. He lapped at her and she felt his thumbs sliding into her. At this she definitely buckled as her arms could not support her any longer. He let her fall to the bed and he pushed her flat against it. He knelt in front of her between her thighs and lowered his head, continuing with his onslaught. She heard someone panting harshly and realised it was her. He started sucking her clitoris and slid two fingers in her and started sliding in and out. She bucked up into his mouth and slid her arms down to his head to hold him to her. He sensed that she was about to come, she was sure because he started sucking faster, harder. Sliding three fingers in and out, faster as well. She wailed as she splintered in his mouth, shaking so hard her bed creaked and moved against the wall. When she opened her eyes she saw him crouched atop her looking with a tender expression at her face.

'You look beautiful, Annabelle, just like this. Simply stunning.' He whispered against her lips before bending to kiss her once more.

She could taste herself on him and she pushed her tongue into his mouth licking his tongue and nibbling his lower lip...

She was like a wild cat now. It seemed her orgasm had awakened the sleeping sex beast in her. She pulled at his head, pushing all her fingers into his hair and sucked at his face. Oh dear Lord, he was glad he had fed to his contentment before coming here because if he hadn't there was no way he would not have attached his lips to her throat and pierced it. Well, if it was rough, hard sex she wanted. Then by jove, that was what she was going to get.

She felt the change in him and nearly cried with relief. Good, he had realised she did not want any namby-pamby romance. She just wanted to come and come and come. He trailed hot, wet lips down her throat to her left nipple and started suckling. He sucked as hard as he had done with her clitoris and she pressed his head there and put his other hand on her right nipple. He started tweaking that nipple with his forefinger and thumb. He rolled it roughly and tugged it sharply and she gasped out loud. The room was filled with their harsh breaths as he moved his mouth from the left to the right nipple and started suckling again. She enjoyed that for a few minutes then decided she wanted to set the pace this time and with that shoved him to the bed and climbed untop him.

He was startled as his back hit the bed and he looked up to see her leaning over him, her large breasts swinging in his face.

She smiled wickedly into his face and whispered, 'I hope you like 69.'

Hunh, he thought to himself and suddenly saw her vagina right in front of his face. At the same time he felt her lips close over his straining cock and he groaned and unable to hold himself, bucked into her face. He understood what she was implying and grasped her buttocks pressing her wet self into his face licking away. He heard her moan and felt it vibrate around his cock and soon she was humping his face and at the same time sucking his cock to the back of her throat and tickling his balls. The way she was going he was going to come and soon and he did not want to do that in her mouth. Not the first time anyway.

She felt herself flipped in the air and unto the bed again but this time, she landed on her tummy. She was then pulled up into a kneeling position and her hands were placed on the bedpost.

12