Forbidden Love

Story Info
The taboo only makes it hotter.
3.6k words
3.58
60.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their weekend time again; this is when they would squander numerous hours having the benefit of each others company, in whatever way they could. But this weekend was the one that they'd both commit to memory forever.

On Friday, when Tony and Mercy got home from school, Devin pulled up five minutes later routinely. Devin hacked the wood, and then Tony and he got back into his rust and cream painted Ford Bronco. Mercy stood immobile directly in front of Devin, looking at the ground, silenced. Devin raised her chin and softly kissed her brow and bid her farewell. She smiled softly once again reassuring herself that everything would be alright.

Tony had been depicting pictures of this doombuggie he sought to construct from scratch with Devin. This had been one of the infatuations he and Devin had shared with one another. This weekend Tony was getting to make it veracity. Friday they picked up a frame off a small car for it, and Devin had a motor they would transform to give it high power, add huge mud tires, fastidious shocks, and a dual-action exhaust system sealed the deal. A few odds and ends of course (the stipulation) an despicable brush guard on the front of it, many small playthings for them that seemed to enhance the manifestation of the doombuggie and pacify their need for flawlessness. They also installed small retractable shooting star blades in the tires, etc.

Spending the entire weekend working on it, only captivating breaks to eat, and sleep, they were sure to have it at least partially done by mid-week the subsequent week. The weekends were more often than not the time when Tony and Devin spent every waking hour with each other and Mercy would have time to herself to do whatever with. She never left her domicile much, but she still enjoyed the time. Nevertheless, she didn't call Devin's a great deal on the weekends, unless it was enormously indispensable. Saturday night, late, she decided to give him a call, just to see what they were doing and how their "project" was coming along. Devin's mother answered.

"Yeah." She said in a delicate tone.

"Hey! Is your sons in the house?" Mercy asked

"I don't know, I think they come in, but let me go check." She answered.

Taking the telephone with her, she tottered through the house to Devin's room. The music was playing noisily, but over it Mercy heard a trivial whimper, not exceedingly loud, but loud as much as necessary to take notice of over the phone. At the time, his mother deliberated that the boys were just snoozing, since they weren't answering her when she called to them, but Mercy thought otherwise.

"The brats are asleep I guess." Devin's mother replied.

"Oh, they are." Mercy said seeming oblivious as to what she'd heard, "Alright, just tell them I called when you see them next." Mercy said evenly.

"Alrighty, brat," she giggled flippantly. "Bye."

"Bye." Mercy replied.

That night Mercy couldn't get what she'd heard off of her mind. She knew that Devin wasn't interested in guys, even though they'd teased about it often, that she had gotten "the vibe" from him. Devin would constantly make devious remarks about how fine looking Tony appeared, and how if he was addicted to guys that he would see Tony. But Mercy rewarded no mind to this, as she found it sort of a turn on, the man of her dreams, the total object of her maximum darkest and enigmatic desires could very well perhaps have sexual associations with another man. Most girls would have been troubled by the actuality that it was their brother and her partner in love; it didn't look as if to phase Mercy; so long as they weren't all in the same sexual experience together. In fact, Devin knew it was a major turn on for Mercy to observe two men have a sexual experience, just as it would be for Devin to watch her and Angela to engage in a sexual activity.

Sunday evening, when Tony and Devin returned to bring Tony home, Mercy went to sit in the bronco as she did on weeknights and Sunday's, when she and Devin spent their time alone together at the end of the night. When Devin came outside, after saying his goodbyes, he climbed into the vehicle beside Mercy and wrapped his arms around her gently as he kissed her lips and whispered:

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too," She said as she rubbed her lips together enjoying his seductive kiss and his sweet taste, "But I have to ask,"

Devin got quiet knowing somewhat but not completely what was going to be said.

"What was going on Saturday with you and Tony?" she inquired.

"We worked on the doombuggie until late. That's it." Devin replied nervously.

"What about after you two went to your room?" she asked specifically.

"Oh….." he got really quiet and looked away…

"Don't be shy honey, I won't get mad, and I heard the moan anyway, because I called to see what you two were up to." Mercy explained.

"You did," (by this time Devin was really blushing and unable to look at Mercy) "I can explain...we…uhh…." he stuttered repeatedly, " We just fooled around a bit, I just wanted to see what it was like honest!" he said as he looked deep into her eyes in what seemed to be sincere apologetic pyrotechnics.

Mercy just looked at him once and started giggling uncontrollably. He could tell it didn't bother her and he sighed in relief.

"So tell me all about it. I want to know about my baby's first male/male experience." She said anxiously waiting to hear what he had to tell her.

"That's for another time, another visit, and another story…"

With that he kissed her lips once more, and bid her farewell until morrow.

A couple of days had passed, Mercy knew if she didn't ask now, she'd never get an answer and she really wanted to know what went on last weekend. When Devin came over to pick Tony up, Mercy told him they needed to talk when he and Tony came back, Devin said okay and rolled his eyes and deeply sighed.

As they drove away, Devin put his hand on Tony's leg; Tony looked over and simply smiled.

"She knows about us don't she?" Tony asked worriedly.

"Yeah, she does. But I don't think she cares. She just wants to know exactly what happened." Devin explained.

"Are you gonna tell her?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I mean, there's no reason to hide who I am. She told me about Angela, so why should I keep this from her?" Devin said.

"It will be alright, I promise." Devin reassured as he looked to the road again.

When they got to Devin's house, they went straight to the shed to resume working on their doombuggie. Devin bent over to pick up something he'd dropped. When he resumed the standing position, he noticed Tony staring at his ass. Devin slightly grinned and laughed a little, but paid the gesture no mind. There was work to be done, and it couldn't be interrupted. When they'd worked for an approximate two hours, they wanted a break. They went inside to eat, and Devin found himself constantly checking out Tony's bare chest. He felt a boner coming on and crossed his legs in an attempt to hide his problem area.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Tony asked.

"Umm, trying to hide my boner." Devin said bluntly.

They both had finished eating and Tony was blushing profusely at the thought of causing Devin's 7-½ inch full manhood being erect.

"Do we have time to take care of it?" Tony asked excitedly.

"Umm, yeah, I guess we can make some time." Devin said.

Devin lay back in the recliner as Tony kneeled in front of him. Staring deeply into his eyes, Tony slowly unbuttoned Devin's blue jeans and pulled his dick out of his boxers. He began sucking it as if a baby would suck a bottle, taking in most of his fully erect manhood. His face contorted with ecstasy, Devin lay back with his eyes closed and his arms behind his head while Tony milked him dry. He had almost brought him to a full blown cum explosion when he stopped sucking Devin's cock and got on all fours in front of him. Devin reached for the lube and drenched his throbbing rod in the warm liquid. Devin grabbed Tony's hips and he slowly guided his cock deep into Tony's ass. Devin moaned loudly in pleasure almost simultaneously with Tony's stifled moan. Devin soon picked up a good speed, rocking and pounding Tony's smooth ass hard. With each thrust and buck of his hips Tony felt Devin's balls slapping against his. Devin's grip on Tony's hips tightened, his balls contracted and with a loud moan of Tony's name that seemed almost as loud as a cry for help, and he let out an explosion of hot jizz deep into Tony's ass. Tony moaned lightly as Devin pulled out and collapsed onto the floor beside of Tony's sweaty body. Their bodies met as they caressed each other's backs for a few minutes then put their clothes back on, cleaned up and headed back for Tony's house.

After they chopped the wood and Devin got ready to leave, Mercy was sitting in the bronco as usual; she slid over to let Devin in. They said their goodbyes and Tony went inside. Now it was time to find out.

"So, are you gonna tell me now what went on last weekend?" Mercy asked curiously.

"Like I said, all we did was fool around, we both wanted to see what it would be like." Devin said shortly.

"What did you two do exactly, how did it commence?" She quizzed.

Thinking carefully about his next comment he replied:

"Well, I was there when he started to change clothes to get in the shower and I noticed that he had a nice bulge in his pants, but I fought it, then he came out of the shower in his towel. He stood directly in front of me, dropped his towel, and exposed himself. His package was so large, I found myself drooling and biting my lip." he recanted.

"What's wrong, Devin?" Tony asked.

"That." he pointed towards Tony's manhood.

"Do you want it?" Tony asked.

"YES" he gasped as he reached forward grabbed Tony's large package.

He looked up into Tony's eyes as deeply as he ached to taste what he'd been holding in his hands. Without asking, he popped Tony's budding manhood into his mouth like a lollipop, sucking hard and fast as Tony cradled his head.

"Baby, you and your brother are just alike, you both like it rough. He pulled my hair, cradled my head and shoved it down on his cock as he bucked his hips in towards me and I felt his balls slapping against my chin." Devin explained.

"Was it good for you? Better than me?" Mercy asked.

"I don't know, I've only tried it once, but it was okay." Devin replied praying she didn't see it in his eyes and know that something happened today.

"Wow! I am so happy, I mean, yes I know, you're sleeping with the both of us, but as long as it don't affect our relationship, I don't care. The only difference in you and Tony and me and Angela, is that I would never want to watch you and Tony." She said.

Finally getting her explanation, she softly kissed Devin's lips, whispered I love you and bid him goodbye until tomorrow when he came to pick up his new-found lover again.

Friday had come back around once again, and Devin and Tony were going to spend the entire weekend together. Devin came over right after Mercy and Devin got home. When Devin got out of the bronco he came right to Mercy who was standing outside waiting on him. She wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up off the ground and she gave him a passionate kiss.

"What are you going to do this weekend?" Devin asked.

"Well, I think Angela is supposed to come up this weekend and stay, so I don't know." Mercy replied.

"So it sounds like we both are going to be having a little fun. Maybe we can all get together and go something tomorrow night." Devin suggested.

"Sure why not, if that's what you want." Mercy said.

Devin and Tony drove off, as they passed; he gave a little wink to Mercy. A few hours later there was a knock at her door. She knew who it was, although she honestly hadn't expected them to come up. When she opened the door, there she stood along with Mercy's cousin and aunt, but her eyes were fixed on her beautiful girlfriend who stood in front of her.

Mercy stood there just staring into Angela's eyes. Finally she spoke:

"Hey" she said with a grin.

"Hey" Angela replied.

They all stood there momentarily just making small talk. Shortly after, Mercy broke off from the crowd and settled back into the living room where she'd been watching a movie. Angela followed soon after her with a cigarette and motioned for Mercy to follow her outside.

Once they were outside, Angela lit her cigarette and sat down pulling Mercy to her to sit between her legs. Angela put her arm around Mercy and grasped her hand.

"So, how've you been?" Angela asked.

"I'm okay… now." Mercy said with a smile as she looked back at Angela.

Mercy reached back and started rubbing Angela's young tight pussy through her black studded jeans. Angela moaned slightly as she rolled her hips into Mercy's fingers. Angela kissed Mercy's neck arousing her incredibly. Mercy closed her eyes momentarily then broke away from Angela's kisses. She turned facing her and kissed her lips passionately embracing her touch.

"That's only a small taste of what is to come later." Angela said.

As they walked back inside, Mercy was ecstatic with anticipation to get alone again with Angela.

Meanwhile, back at Devin's, they'd just gotten inside. Home alone again. Devin's mom was at work and she'd be home in a few hours. They knew they had to take care of it now, or they wouldn't get the time after his mom got home. Devin and Tony came in the door; Devin threw his keys down on the table and directed his attention to Tony, not expecting to see him laying there on the couch the way he was. He had already removed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants as if he was beckoning to Devin to come after him. Overjoyed by the sight of Tony, Devin went to him and sat down at the top of the couch above Tony's head. Tony acknowledged Devin's presence above him and placed his head on Devin's lap. Placing his hand on the back of Tony's head, Devin began to caress his scalp and play with his hair. Tony moved his head to follow the intricate motions of Devin's strong hand, all the while nuzzling his face into Devin's crotch, teasing him and causing a massive hard on. He figured it would be like the past times when Tony sucked him off, so he slouched back in the couch and closed his eyes, when suddenly, Tony bit his cock through his jeans. Devin was so shocked at first but let him continue.

Tony looked up into Devin's eyes with a hungry look, hungry for lust. He unbuttoned Devin's pants, stood up and walked out of the room to the back bedroom where Devin slept.

"What's he doing?" Devin thought to himself.

A few minutes later, Tony came back in with one hand behind his back and handcuffs in the other. Devin looked up at Tony and just grinned.

"Just what in the hell do you plan on doing with those?" Devin asked.

"You'll see. Just come in here." Tony said as he motioned him to the spare bedroom that contained bunk beds.

Devin followed, unknowing as to what Tony was going to do to him, or what he held in his right hand.

When Tony and Devin got into the bedroom, he told Devin to strip his clothes from his slender body. Tony handcuffed his hands to the poles on the bed blindfolded him and pulled the bullwhip out from behind his back. He pulled his arm back and snapped the bullwhip against Devin's back. He screamed in pain.

"What are you doing Tony?" Devin asked

"Just having a little fun, don't you like it?" Tony replied.

"Yeah, I do, I just didn't think you were like that. You and your sister are nearly the same person when it comes to sexual pleasures. You both like playing on the Dom side don't you?" Devin said.

Tony reached around and cupped Devin's balls in his hand and crushed them hard. Devin whimpered a little, but thrust his hips forward for more. Then he lubed up and jolted his hard cock into Devin's rigid ass from behind. Going hard and fast Tony pounded Devin so hard that the bunk bed was shuddering and drumming the wall behind it. Pulling his head back by his hair, Tony began biting at Devin's neck, causing it to bleed. Massaging Devin's balls with his hand, he bucked his hips harder and faster into Devin. Tony listened to his screams of pain but sensed incredible pleasure every time he would slash his back with the bullwhip. Thrusting once more, Tony's balls contracted and he shot his warm load into Devin's ass as he grunted and moaned slightly. He quickly got in front of Devin's rock hard cock, which was getting ready to explode, and began sucking the bulbous head like a baby sucking on a bottle. Devin fucked Tony's face hard as his balls hit his chin; he exploded into Tony's mouth. Tony stood from his kneeling position and kissed Devin's soft lips, tentatively pushing Devin's own juiced back into his mouth. They both enjoyed it greatly. Tony let Devin go, and they went back out to the garage.

Back in Hollybrook, Angela and Mercy were just about to go to bed and the phone rang, it was Devin.

"Hello." Mercy greeted.

"Hey baby. What are you two doing?" Devin asked.

"Not a lot of nothing, just getting ready to go to bed. What have you been doing?" She said

"Oh nothing..." he paused momentarily, "you're brother just dominated me and gave me the best gay sex I've ever had." He blurted.

"Really, it was that good, huh. I've always known he had that one in him. He doesn't show it much, but I just knew he had it." She said.

"Yeah, he flogged me with the bullwhip, handcuffed me to the bed and then fucked me hard from behind." Devin cackled.

"Well, good, I am glad you've discovered a new side of him that interests you." Mercy declared.

"Merc, baby, I am getting lonely…" Angela said.

"Well I hear you're being beckoned, guess I better let you go. Have fun baby, goodnight, I love you." Devin closed.

"I love you too, hope you enjoy kinkier sex tonight yourself. Just don't get too unruly, remember he can never top my level of dominance and kinkiness." She reminded him as she hung up the phone.

Mercy then rolled over and placed her arm over Angela's stomach and held her tight as she looked deeply into her eyes. Angela grasped her hand into her own and leaned up to kiss Mercy. Mercy intertwined her free hand into Angela's hair and pulled overtaken by the passion of her kiss. She pulled Angela's hair, protruding her neck as she began kissing and biting at it fiercely. Straddling her midriff, Mercy continued biting at Angela's neck while you massaged her right breast. A slight moan emerged from Angela's sweet pale lips.

"OOOHHH Merc, MMM!" She exclaimed.

She raised her hands to Mercy, placing one on her toned, pale white hip, and the other upon Mercy's dripping pussy. She entered two fingers and began slamming her lover's pussy hard and fast while she teased her clit with slow rhythmic motions of her thumb. Mercy rolled her hips against Angela's small fingers, as she laid back on the waterbed in the downstairs bedroom.

Angela leaned over the side of the bed to get a dildo. When she returned to Mercy, she held in her hands a 12 inch long, 7 inch wide pink dildo. Her eyes got wide when she seen it. Angela began to lick it providing lubrication; she looked into Mercy's eyes lovingly as she rubbed her pussy and gave it a light slap or two. Mercy placed her legs on Angela's shoulders as she prepared to be desecrated by the luscious toy in her lover's hand. Moments later, Angela shoved the toy deep into her lover's wet pussy; Mercy tightened up and screamed in pleasure. After she came, Mercy laid panting frantically while Angela buried her face in her sweet as strawberry juices and lapped it up. Mercy then placed a strap on around her waist and sat Angela on top of her. Angela instantaneously began riding the fake dick like a stallion. The waterbed was sloshing beneath them, nearly bursting. Mercy held her by the hips as she bucked into her hard and fast, she pinched her small perky breasts and pulled on her curly brown hair. Slowing down, Angela began to grind against her lover, leaning down sucking and biting at her nipples. Mercy bucked into Angela hard one last time, and she began riding the strap on again cumming hard.

12