Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

When the pulsing inside her pussy began to slow, I used my thumb to find her swollen clit. I began to move my thumb back and forth on the swollen nub until her hips began to move again.

"Oh, Jerry, no," she gasped, but didn't stop me.

I worked my thumb up and down on her clit, centering on the motion that made her gasp the most. I reached over and began to knead her breast, moving my thumb gently over her swollen clit as I did.

"Mmmm, yes, Jerry, keep that up," she gasped.

I had no intention of stopping until she climaxed again. Within a few seconds I got my wish. Her body tensed and a second even stronger climax began. I moved my thumb rapidly across her clit as her body shook with pleasure. This climax seemed to last longer. When she finally stopped shaking, she collapsed into the water with a loud sigh.

"Oh my goodness," she gasped when she could speak again. "You certainly now how to pleasure a girl with your fingers. Where did you learn that?"

"I read a lot," I lied. She didn't believe me anyway.

"Now it's your turn," she said. "Stand in the tub."

I stood up, my cock still throbbing and dripping a steady stream of juice as I stepped into the tub. Suddenly my cock was just inches from my mother's mouth. She smiled up at me and then opened her mouth and took it inside. "Oh Jesus, Mom," I moaned as her lips closed around my cock. I watched with growing excitement as my mother's lips stretched over my swollen cock.

Suddenly I felt my mother's hand slip between my legs and move up to my ass. "Mom," I gasped as her finger moved between my cheeks. I wondered briefly what she was doing with her finger, but her mouth on my cock felt so good I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I could feel her finger wiggling between my cheeks until it found my back passage. I lurched forward as her finger slipped inside my ass. "Mom," I gasped again. But she didn't stop until she had pushed her finger into my ass. I was amazed that it didn't hurt and after a short time actually began to feel good. I had no idea why it felt good, but the combination of her finger and her lips was bringing me to a peak very quickly. I moved my hips back and forth, with her finger massaging me as her tongue worked on my cock head.

"Mom," I warned when I felt my balls begin to tighten. My mother's reaction was to move her finger and mouth faster. "I'm going to cum," I said to make sure she knew that I was getting ready to cum in her mouth. I heard her moan deep in her throat and she suck harder. With a bellow that surprised even me, I pushed my hips forward, burying my cock deep in my mother's mouth. I froze as the head of my cock exploded, blasting my copious juice to the back of her throat. I heard her gag for a moment before she began to swallow. There was no doubt now; my mother was swallowing my cum ... every drop. She moaned as she sucked harder, trying to draw every ounce out of my balls. She succeeded.

When my cock was drained, I almost fell backward out of the tub. I quickly stepped out of the tub, gasping for breath as I looked down at my mother's beautiful face. She was smiling at me. There was a large drop of my cum at the corner of her mouth. She used her tongue to take it into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and moaned at the sight, feeling my cock throb as another large drop of cum slipped from the head and dropped to the floor.

Chapter 8

The Boeing 747 was filled to capacity. It seemed that everyone was taking a vacation at the same time. The airline had overbooked our flight and as a result they had to put my mother and I in first-class. We smiled at each other, almost afraid to say anything about our incredible luck. This was going to make the five-hour trip much easier to take.

As the plane rumbled down the runway, I could never remember being so excited about a vacation before. I think my mother felt the same way. As we lifted off I felt my mother take my hand and squeeze it affectionately. I looked over at her and smiled. It almost felt like we were a couple of teenagers who had somehow arranged to sneak off together. It fact, since we were on the island we would be free from the prying eyes of our small town and could do anything and act anyway we wanted. I don't think the implications of that had sunk in for either of us. I had no idea what was going to happen between my mother and me, but I could hardly wait to find out.

As I sat there and gazed out the window at the crystal blue ocean just off the left wing, I thought about how we had gotten to this place ... wherever that was. My mother had allowed a virtual Pandora's box to be opened and I wasn't sure how, or even if she wanted to close it. I certainly didn't. After all, I was but a horny teenager. That in itself made me wonder what was in it for my mom. She was attractive enough to have almost any man she wanted. I had to wonder why she had picked me. Sure I was a safe choice and there wasn't going to be any petty dating games, but that couldn't be all of it. I loved my mother and now I was sure she loved me as more than a son. But, I wondered if that was worth the risk she was surely taking? I wasn't sure.

I glanced over at my mother and saw that she looked very relaxed in her seat and appeared to be sleeping. It was obvious that the issues that were bothering me didn't seem to cause her the same concerns, or at least she was hiding it very well. I decided that I would stop worrying about it ... what was going to happen was going to happen. It was time to relax and enjoy our vacation, whatever the future held for us.

The drive from the airport to the hotel took almost an hour. The driver zigzagged up and down small mountain roads that appeared to be barely wide enough for one car. Several times I held my breath as we crept so close to the side that I couldn't see the road from my window. We were both glad when we finally reached the hotel. I looked at the hotel we pulled up in front and said, "Wow, this is amazing."

"It's supposed to be one of the best hotels on the island. They are known for their service and the ability to be discrete. A lot of Hollywood stars come here because they can have a nice vacation without fear of the paparazzi lurking around every corner."

The hotel was a pink, ten-storied behemoth in the traditional Caribbean motif. It sat on the side of a mountain, with every room overlooking the beautiful azure waters below. There was a giant Olympic swimming pool in front of the hotel with private south-sea-island type cabana's circling it. To our left was a set of long cement steps winding upward to the first level where the pool was located, and then another set of steps that led to the front of the hotel. On the right side and below us was the beach with beautiful white sands and more cabana's. The cab driver circled the long driveway around the pool and pulled up in front of the hotel, where bellhops hurried to open our door and greet us with a friendly island, "Welcome."

I felt comfortable in taking my mother's hand to lead her up the red carpet and into the hotel lobby. It was early in the day and the lobby was almost empty.

"Welcome to our island paradise," said the distinguished looking man behind the check-in desk. He was dressed in a full tuxedo, which seemed out of place considering the humid island weather.

"We have a reservation under Moss," said my mother.

The desk clerk typed into his computer and said, "Ah, yes, Mr. and Mrs. Moss."

I started to say that we were not "Mr. and Mrs.", but I got a quick look from my mother. Catching on quickly, I put my arm affectionately around her and smiled.

"We have you set up in one of our nicest suites. It has a king sized bed and a wonderful view of the ocean, and your doors open onto the beach. I'm sure you are going to love it," the desk clerk said.

I looked at my mother again. It hadn't even occurred to me that we would be sleeping in the same room, let alone the same bed. Frankly, I hadn't given it a thought. My mother smiled at me this time and almost appeared to blush. I smiled back and I'm sure I had a twinkle in my eyes that was blatantly obvious to the desk clerk. I think he even gave me a little nod of his head.

The clerk said, "Here are your keys. The bellhop will bring your luggage to the room in just a few minutes. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I think everything is fine," my mother said as she picked up the keys.

"The elevators are at the end of the hall and to your right. Go down one flight and turn right. "

I walked to the elevator with my arm around my mother's waist. She turned to me and whispered, "I think while we are here and out in public that it would be best if you called me Theresa."

"Gee, I never thought of that. But that is going to be really hard," I said.

"I know," she answered.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. I could feel her hip bumping into mine as we walked and I could already feel a stirring in my groin. When we stopped at the elevator I turned to her. "Mr. and Mrs., huh?" I said.

"Well, we couldn't afford two rooms," my mother answered.

"That's true," I readily agreed. "But am I going to have to sleep on the sofa ... if there is a sofa?" I was only being half facetious.

"I don't think so," she answered and leaned into me and kissed me on the lips.

I was just a bit startled, but quickly recovered and pulled her into my arms for a much more passionate kiss. She didn't resist.

When the elevator opened we stepped on and hit the button for the ground floor. As the elevator began to move we fell silent. I don't know what my mom was thinking, but I was wondering how far we were going to go sexually. Up to this point we had only done petting kind of things ... at least her using her mouth on me and me using my fingers on her. What was going to happen now? Was she going to let me go all the way? After all it sounded like we were going to be sleeping in the same bed. The possibilities were making my heartbeat very fast.

When we stepped into the room, we both gasped ... the windows stared directly out to the Caribbean Sea. Surprisingly the room was furnished with oak furniture, with a large king sized bed facing double doors leading to the patio. It was obvious that this was one of the most expensive rooms in the hotel.

"Wow, Mom, how did you afford this?" I said as I turned to my mother. She had a perplexed look on her face.

"I don't know. This isn't the room I registered for. Maybe they made a mistake."

"Well, let's enjoy it until they throw us out," I returned with a laugh. Could we be so lucky as to have first class seats on the airplane and a very expensive room?

We walked over to the sliding doors leading to the patio and stepped outside. The warm tropical breeze enveloped us along with the smell of salt air. I turned to my mother and pulled her into my arms again. "Thanks for everything, Mom," I said sincerely.

"You earned the vacation," she returned.

"I don't just mean the vacation. I mean everything. You know, how you have worked so hard since Dad left us, providing for us. I know it's been hard. I'm going to do great in school and get a good job so I can pay you back." I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"You don't have to pay me back. I didn't do it for that. I did it for us ... both of us."

I grasped her cheeks in my hands and used my thumbs to wipe away the tears trickling down her cheeks. "I know. I love you," I whispered before I pulled her lips to mine. I could feel her trembling. What was to be a brief, if passionate, kiss lasted a long time. I opened my mouth to let my mother's tongue explore my mouth before I pushed her tongue back with my own. I felt my cock becoming hard and pressed close to her. Her hips responded, pressing back to me. As my hands slipped down her back to cup her ass cheeks someone clearing their throat startled us. We stepped apart quickly. I looked over my shoulder to see the bellhop standing behind us.

"Where would you like your luggage, Mr. Moss?"

My face turned red when I realized I couldn't turn around or he would see my erection. My mother saved the day by stepping around me and walking into the room with the bellhop. I sighed in relief and sat down in one of the cushioned chairs to let my erection subside. I heard my mother telling the bellhop to leave the suitcases near the bed. He told her where the controls for the air conditioner were and showed her how to adjust the temperature. Then she tipped him and he left after asking if there was anything else he could do.

"So, let's unpack and then go down and explore the hotel," my mother said when the door was closed.

"Sounds like a plan," I returned.

We spent several hours walking around the hotel and exploring the village. After browsing the cheap trinket shops and looking in the windows of the very expensive jewelry and clothing shops on main-street, we were too tired to get dressed up to go out to dinner. We decided to have dinner at the casual grill bar that overlooked the pool and the ocean beyond. I ordered a burger and coke, and my mom ordered a large salad with one of the house specialty drinks—you know those fruity things with little palm tree stir sticks. She had several drinks. They must have contained a good deal of alcohol because by the time the second drink was done, I could see that my mother was looking quite relaxed.

I knew I had to find out about our sleeping arrangements as well as what was going to happen when we went back to the room. I guess I could have let it just happen, but I didn't want to make a big mistake. I knew what I wanted to do, but I had no idea how far my mother was willing to let me go. I gathered up my courage and said, "Mom, what are we going to do when we get back to the room?" I said, starting out fine but then stuttering. "I mean, you know, uh ... like ... where we are going to sleep and you know ... stuff?" My face turned beet red.

"I wondered when you were going to get to that," she said as she reached over and gasped my hand. "To tell you the truth, I haven't thought it all through yet. We both know we have gone way over the moral line already," she said with a slight blush. She paused and seemed to be thinking as she gazed at the blue water behind me. "We can certainly do the things we have already done. How much further we go ... well, we will have to wait and see how things develop."

A big smile came to my face. "Can we go back to the room now?" I said, staring at her sweet lips. I knew what I wanted. So did she.

"I suppose so," she answered with a coy smile. Then she leaned close and said, "You want my lips wrapped around your cock, don't you?"

To say I was stunned by my mother's graphic words would be an understatement. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"From the look on your face I think that you are interested," she said with a naughty smile.

I nodded my head and quickly stood up. We paid the bill and hurried down the hall to the elevators. As soon as the elevator doors were closed and we were alone, I had her in my arms. She didn't resist as my lips met hers. My hands slipped down her back and then under the waistband of her tight slacks. A moment later I had the soft cheeks of her bare ass in my palms. I heard her moan into my mouth. My cock grew hard immediately and I pressed it into her. She responded by grinding her hips into mine. Luckily the elevator arrived at our floor before I could rip her clothes off her body. I grabbed her hand and practically dragged her down the hall and into our room. With the door closed, I had her in my arms again. My hands went to her shoulders and I began to apply pressure. Right there, inside the door, my mother went to her knees. I watched as she pulled the zipper of my pants down and searched inside for my cock.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as her hand wrapped around my cock. With some difficulty she fished it from the confines of my trousers. She pulled back and gazed at the swollen head. My cock had been leaking juice since we reached the hotel. She licked up the juice and then with a little moan from deep in her throat, she opened her mouth and took my cock inside.

"Oh God, Mom," I gasped as I reached for her head and twisted my fingers in her hair. My hips began to move back and forth. Her lips on my cock felt indescribably wonderful. She knew just how to tease the skin under the crown with the tip of her tongue. I could feel my cock leaking my pre-cum juice into her mouth. I knew that if she kept doing that I would cum in her mouth in just a few moments. But, suddenly she pulled away and looked up at me.

"Let's get our showers and then we can take care of this," she said adding a little kiss to the head of my cock.

I moaned in frustration, but didn't protest too much.

My mother rose to her feet and said, "You go ahead and take your shower first. I have a few call to make to verify the side trips I've set up for us."

I began to wonder if my mother was ever going to come out of the bathroom. I was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, naked, watching one of the two channels we could get on the TV when my mother finally came in. I was already hard, but if I weren't, her outfit would have done the trick. She had on a red and white plaid top and matching tiny skirt. She looked somewhat like a high school cheerleader.

I immediately wondered if she had panties on underneath. It didn't take long to find out. She stepped onto the bed and straddled me. I could see directly under the tiny skirt. "God, Mom," I gasped. I could see her pussy clearly. It was already swollen and wet.

"You like my outfit? I found it in the attic the other day. I used to wear it for your father, but he never seemed to care too much."

I barely heard her words. I couldn't believe this was my mother standing above me with her legs spread. I stared mutely.

"Jerry, are you there," Mother asked, looking down at my wide eyes.

"Huh?" I stuttered.

"I asked if you liked my outfit?"

Suddenly I realized that she was waiting for an answer. "I love it. You can wear it for me anytime."

"I thought you might." With that she giggled and began to squat over my face.

As her pussy came closer and closer to me, I could smell her scent. It made my head spin. When her pussy was within reaching distance I stuck my tongue out and touched her swollen lips. I heard her intake of breath. Then to my great disappointment she pulled away.

"Now where were we before I went in to change?" she asked.

"You were sucking me," I replied.

"Oh yes," she said. With that she bent over and took my cock into her mouth again.

"Ohhhh," I gasped. I watched as my beautiful mother wrapped her sexy lips around my cock and sucked. My balls began to churn almost immediately. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and began to pump me. "Oh, Mom," I whispered as I watched her work on my cock head and stroke me. It wasn't going to take long for me to climax if she kept that up. I reached for her and began to direct her head and down. She pulled back and smiled up at me.

"Not yet," she said. "I want to suck this beautiful cock for a while." She bent her head again and began to tease my slit with her tongue. She ran her tongue up and down the slit, collecting the juice and pulling it back into her mouth. I watched her face as she tasted my pre-cum juice. There was a look of serene pleasure when she tasted me. With a moan she bent back over and started to suck me, harder this time.

I waited as long as I could, trying to will my climax back. Eventually I couldn't hold out any longer. "Mom," I gasped. She moaned and took me deep into her mouth. I could feel my balls begin to churn again. Then my cock started to throb. "Ahhhhh," I cried and lifted my hips from the bed as my cum began rocketing up the shaft. It blasted into my mother's sucking mouth with great force. Without hesitation she swallowed, moaning deep in her throat as she did. Blast after blast filled her mouth and all was quickly swallowed.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
1...34567...10