Forbidden Love

Story Info
A stranger comes to fulfill her fantasy.
1.8k words
4.18
37.4k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers clicked on the keys loudly as I typed my fantasies out for the man I was talking to online. This had been going on for over a month now, and both of us were getting tired of pleasuring ourselves and were talking about taking the next step. Meeting. I needed to finally feel a warm throbbing dick part my pussy lips.

I was so horny; it was all I could do to wait for him to get online every day. I still hadn't shared with him that I was a virgin. Funny, I was ready to loose my virginity to a total stranger in my late mother and fathers home. Wouldn't they be proud!

At 18, I was still so young and inexperienced in the ways of love. But that didn't stop me from pleading for him to come over and show me for real what he had been promising for ages.

He wanted to know my favorite fantasy. "I think the trill of a kidnap/rape would send me over the edge. It makes me hot just thinking about someone unknown taking my virginity." There I had told him. He didn't comment though so I let it go and he proceeded to tell me exactly what he would love to do to me, as my fingers rubbed my clit.

I opened the door, and stumbled through the dark hallway fumbling for a light. I knew I was getting close, but I suddenly smelled something sweet and couldn't keep my eyes open.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up I couldn't tell where I was or see anything. My head was still a little groggy, like I was waking up from a hangover. I felt a breeze sweep across me and realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes. I couldn't move my arms or legs; I realized I was tied down. I was bare ass naked spread out, waiting for god knows what.

"I see you've decided to join the party." A male voice said close to my ear. I hadn't heard him approach. "You have such pretty blond hair. Just like I imagined."

"What do you want? I'll give you anything you want if you just let me go." Trying to pull away from his touch, I pleaded desperately; almost knowing it would be no use.

"You're right. You will give me what ever I want, or I will take it." He kissed my nipple, which hardened in response. I willed myself not to respond to his touches, but my body seemed to have taken on a mind of its own. "You like that don't you. You like having your nipples sucked."

I slightly struggled under his lips, but my body still responded to his kisses. I felt his hand across my belly, traveling downward.

"Please, no." I whispered as his fingers parted my pussy lips.

"Sweetheart, your body is telling me different than those pretty lips are." He said as he rubbed my wet pussy gently before sliding one finger deep into me. I know I moaned, but I couldn't help it. "I bet you like having fingers in your sweet pussy. I bet you love a good dick sliding through these lips."

"No. I've never..." I trailed off as he sent an unknown sensation through my body from his touches. It felt so wet around his fingers, so good.

"I bet you love it when a man eats you out. Licks those pretty pussy lips, sticks his tongue into you, makes you cum in his mouth." I squirmed as he pushed another finger into my pussy. "You're so tight baby, I'm gonna love pushing my dick in you and shooting my sperm into your pussy over and over again."

"Please no. I'm in the middle of my cycle; please do shoot it in me. I don't want to get pregnant." He silenced me as he covered my mouth with his and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Kissing me like I'd never been kissed while pulling his fingers in and out of me. I felt his bare chest against mine as he slid down to my hard nipples. I felt a hardness against my exposed thigh as he kissed down my belly and settled his mouth on my pussy, licking around his fingers and then stopping to torture my clit with his tongue. I was moaning loudly, trying to push my pussy to him. I couldn't believe I wanted this to happen to me. It just felt so good, like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"Your begging for me to fuck you, aren't you." I felt him lift up and settle between my legs, and then I felt something smooth and hard caress my pussy. There was no condom covering him.

"No," I whispered. He pushed a little and the head of his penis slid into me. It was so huge; nothing I would have imagined could ever fit there.

"Oh," I cried out as he slowly lowered into me until he felt my hymen. He pulled back and quickly thrust through it causing me to cry out. But the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure when he thrust deeper and deeper into my virgin cunt. He moaned a little as he fucked me. "I like your virgin pussy Kara. I'm gonna give you all my cum. I'm gonna make you mine."

"No." I moaned as his dick pulled out then slammed back in. Pulling at my nipples with his mouth, He pounded into my pussy and all of the sudden I fells tingly all over and I knew I was about to cum. "Ahhhhhh oh yes!" I screamed.

"Cum on my dick baby, cum for me Kara. Oh yes! I'm cumming Kara. I'm cumming all in your virgin pussy." I felt him swell against my clinched pussy and release his load into me over and over again. Finally he collapsed beside me, gently stroking my tender breasts. I fell asleep feeling our juices slowly trickle down my crack.

When I woke up the next morning, my legs had been untied. I moved them a little and noticed I was a little tender around my pussy. Then the night before flooded back to me. I felt my pussy get a little wet.

"Thinking about what I did to you last night?" The unknown man asked as he touched my pussy. I felt the head of his penis touching my pussy again and my pussy getting wetter. Why did my body like this, I kept asking myself, knowing that all of me liked it. He easily slid his manhood into my warm pussy. "You want me to cum in you again, don't you Kara."

"No" I cried out, and then moaned. It felt so good, having him in me. I didn't know when I had ever felt such bliss. How could rape be so enjoyable? What was I thinking? This was no longer rape!

He was pumping into me faster now, grinding his pelvic bone against my clit sending me into an orgasm. "Ohhhh, Ieeeeee."

"I knew you liked my dick, baby. I knew you ached to be fucked." He thrust harder and faster, and then he came in me again sending his sperm into the depths of my vagina. Breathing heavily he fell onto the bed beside me. "If I would do anything for you, what would you ask for?" He asked me softly, and I thought for a minute.

"Just tell me who you are and why you are doing this to me." I demanded. I felt his hands gently touch my face and then I could see. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light and then I searched for my attacker. My eyes locked onto a familiar pair of eyes.

"I'm the one you were talking to online. I got up the nerve to search you out, imagine my surprise to find out it was you. Then you started wanting me to meet you and the sex talk got more personal and graphic. I couldn't stay away Kara, I had to make love to you."

"I was a virgin. You were my first." I whispered. He untied my hands and held me close.

"I know. I'm so sorry if it wasn't good." I looked into his eyes, instantly knowing he was "the one" I had always been waiting for.

"No it was wonderful. You even worked out my fantasy. I'm so hot for you right now. Fuck me Ryan." I touched his penis with my hand for the first time and actually saw how large it was. "You are so big, but it feels so good buried up inside me."

"Your pussy is so tight baby, I've never felt anything so tight. It is very hard not to cum too quickly."

"I always want you to cum inside me. Promise none of your sperm will be wasted!" I kissed him. His tongue and mine joined and the kiss deepened.

"I promise." His dick was now hard in my hand so I spread my legs and he rolled over on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer, begging him to enter me. He pushed into me and groaned. "Your pussy is so beautiful Kara. So pretty and tight."

"Fuck me Ryan."

"Any time cousin." He moaned. "You're mine now!"

"Yes Ryan. I'm yours!" I moaned with his thrusts.

"You're gonna have my babies Kara. You're gonna be pregnant before long with my child." He thrust faster in me and I knew he was close.

"Cum in me Ryan. Cum in your baby cousin." That was all it took and he was jerking, spewing his semen into my waiting cunt. I had an orgasm at that moment pulling all his semen into me. I screamed out, "Oh Ryyyyyyaaaaaaannnnnn."

Spent, we both were breathing heavily. "Are we in my basement?"

"Yeah," Ryan laughed. "Good thing you don't have any neighbors close to you. They would have come running when you just screamed my name."

I laughed a little. "What are we going to do now? I don't want this to end."

"Me either." He then hesitantly said, "I think I love you Kara. Like a man loves a woman." He looked deep into my eyes.

"Then don't ever leave." I said. "Make your life here with me."

"Are you serious Kara?" He asked.

"Yes. We have no family left besides each other, so no one would know that we are cousins. And like you've pointed out, there are no curious neighbors hanging around trying to but into our business. Move in with me." I demanded. His eyes caressed me with adoration.

"Anything you want." So it was settled. I was finally sexually satisfied and lying in the arms of my lover.