Forbidden Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never walked so much in her life. Her entire body ached and begged for her to give up. The only thing that saw her through was the thought of Bea anxiously waiting for her. On the third day, she found burnt out palaces. The further from Imperium she traveled, the more intact the palaces were. Still, there were no people, not vampires, humes, or elves. On the fourth day she entered a palace and found jars of water and grains. There were humes there, but the dust made it impossible to tell who was hume and vampire. They shared food and water with her, not knowing who she was. The rumor among the humes was the Devs had answered their prayers and wiped out the elves and vampires. Asuka believed it could be so.

On the fifth day she found a half burnt palace she recognized as her home. To her shock, the humes worked the field as if her family had never left. They all stopped when they recognized the oldest daughter of their former master. She thought it would be fitting to be killed for the sins of her kind, but the humes all approached and embraced her. One of the older humes, a man named Britan, spoke.

"We know the risks you have taken to free our people. Every hume knows you granted passage on the Golden River. The Devs saw fit to spare your life."

Asuka did not know what to say to that. "Is she here?"

Benjamin gestured to the porch where Bea stepped outside. It was like an anjel had come to Ur to guide her to Ur Tra. She stumbled to the porch, and the two lovers embraced with tears in their eyes.

12