Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son take it further.
3.8k words
4.4
164.9k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers

Raised voice from one of the odd couple next door and a slamming of a door has brought me back to reality. Not a day goes by without fights or arguments between them, I am getting sick of it all and it's getting on my nerves. I just wish that one day soon they pack up and move away. It was peaceful and quiet around here before they moved in next door.

Looking at the clock on the wall I see that mum will be home in less than an hour. It's been hell waiting here by myself for Mum to come home from work. I didn't realise that I been daydreaming about her for this length of time, O shit, I better go and check on the roast in the oven. Racing over to open the door to see that it not ruined, taking out the roast and place it on the sideboard.

No sooner have I got the carving knife out of the draw, than I hear mum drive up the driveway and park in the garage. Hell she home early tonight, just as well I got up when I did or she would have caught me with a big woody. Within a minute she waltzes in the back door swinging a shopping bag in her hand. I ask, "What in the bag Mum."

"Well, that a lovely way to greet your mother as soon as she comes in the door. Not even, how your day been Mum, or I love you mum or I have done well in my exams, just what in the bag. It's something's that I bought for my self earlier today thank you my darling son."

That's the same way Mum said darling to me this morning before she left to go to work. So jokingly I say, "Like what Mum? is it animal, mineral or man made? Do I get to see what it is? "

"If you really have to know Mr Busy Body, I got a nice new nightie and some underwear, if it Ok with you."

"Sorry Mum, I didn't mean to be so inquisitive, so how has your day been for you today?"

"It went just the way I wanted it too, I was able to complete every thing that needed to be done. Went to lunch and passed this new lingerie store and on the way back to work, I stopped to have a browse. Loved these items so much that I just had to buy them and even finish a bit early. I think these will make me look and feel good when I wearing them."

"Do I get to see them on you Mum before or after dinner."

"I'm your mother Noel, a women's underwear is private and you should have not asked such a question. Well why do you want me to model them for you." This will tell me if I have got him interested in wanting to see me in my new sexy and revealing underwear.

"Every other time when you have bought new stuff like this, you model for me, ask me what I thought about it and wanted my honest opinion on what you have selected. Anyway, all you wear inside is your bra and panties. So why should this time be any different mum."

"It's like this darling, you're getting to be a grown man now, some one might catch us and phone the cops. You could also become, you know, get excited and want to get carried away with me and we don't want that do we." Now this is the moment of truth, will he want to go down that road with me?

Thinking to myself, "God Mum, I won't get carried away, I always like to see you in your new lingerie and to see just how beautiful you are wearing it." Can't let her know how much I want to see that sexy body of hers. Than I say to her, "Mum, I have not got carried away with seeing you in your underwear at any time, why should it change now." That was a biggest lie you told their pal.

"What sort did you get mum?" "I got a nice brief black lace affair, a blue and a pastel red pair and a silk negligee. I am going to put this bag in my room."

Walking into my room I see that my black knickers are laid out flat on top of my laundry basket. I know I left them lying on the floor near my bed. I go over to the basket to look at the way they been placed. I can see the unmistaken evidence of dried spunk on the gusset of my panties. The same ones I was wearing this morning when he was watched my little show that I gave him. That means, when I left for work this morning, he came in here and got them. Played with himself and pumped his sperm right where my fanny was sitting.

I have suspected for a while he has been taking my dirty knickers out of my laundry basket and blowing his wad into them. In a way I not surprised that he been doing this, my brother who is a year younger than I am, did the same thing to mums. I caught him doing it once and was fascinated, I watched him till he came in his hand, that was the first time I seen a man play with his cock. To this day, my brother does not know I saw him and I wouldn't ever tell him. Walking back out to the lounge room mum says, "Lets us eat first, I'm starving and want to relax in a hot bath after dinner."

"That Ok by me mum, dinner is ready to be served, sit down it will be only a couple of moment away.'

After we eaten and clean up in the kitchen mum says to me, "I am going in to have my bath now and get ready, my love." She gives me a kiss on the lips and walks away to her room again. And I wait for her to show off her new underwear.

I am sitting on the lounge and my heart is racing like crazy hearing her running a bath, I close me eyes, to see her body slide down into the hot bath water. She is pays a lot attention to her big tits and then her hairy cunt. I can feel my penis becoming hard and open my eyes to see it pushing out the front of my slacks. I then realise that that she has let the water out of the bath and I can hear it flowing down the drain. This is the second time today I have found my self daydreamed of mum's body and I want to look at it and put my hands on it again.

I put on the flowing silk and lace skin coloured negligee that only covers my fanny be a mere few inches and smooth it over my big breasts. It does not hide much at all, it so transparent and it like I have nothing on. If this does not get his heart a pumping and rise his manhood, than nothing will. I bet he will want me to sit beside him on the lounge.

"I yell out, "Here I come darling."

"Ok Mum."

I slowly walk to the lounge room where he is waiting for me, I want to try to get us to go to my bedroom and watch the video on the TV there while lying on my bed. I walk slowly and seductively down the hall and can feel my nipples swaying against the silk and they become erect. I can also feel my fanny secreting more virginal fluid as I approach the lounge room and when I stop in the archway. I see my sweet loving son sitting at one end of the settee and his hands are purposely placed on he lap to hide his aroused appendage from my gaze and this puts a smile on my face. With the sun light streaming down the hallway behind me. I know that he can see through the thin material and I stand with my legs slightly open and my outer pussy lips have parted showing my inner lips and big clitoris.

"O my god Mum, you look so sexy in that, that is most beautiful negligee you have ever got for yourself. It really suites you."

"I was worried that it might be too revealing on me."

"Mum, it is revealing, with you in it, it makes you look even more lovelier and more desirable. I hope you wear will wear it for me all of the time when we are here just by ourselves."

"You just want to perve on your poor old mum body, don't you?" "No mum, I don't." "Yes you do, I know you do, I like you to tell me the truth, I promise I won't get upset or angry, I just like to know, do you like to look at me and maybe want to see me totally naked." "I don't know what you mean mum."

"Yes you darling, I have caught you looking at me at from time to time and you didn't think that I saw you, honestly I not upset with you looking at me like that at all as a matter of fact, I flatted. I have even enjoyed deliberately showing my self off in my sexy underwear for you. I do enjoy just being in my underwear; I can relax and feel comfortable in my own home. Really I don't mind you looking at me when I like this. It's only natural for a boy of your age to want to look at women who's scantly dressed or even naked so please be truthful with me, I'm not upset with you." "Well, yah, oh heck mum, I don't know why I like looking at you in your underwear. I get so warm and tingly inside looking at you and I like what I see. Compared to some of the girls at Uni, you do have such a lovely body. I wanted for some time now, about a year and a half as a matter of fact to see you in the nude. I like your large breasts and I am fascinated by how big your nipples get when they become all excited. I have only seen them under thin flimsy material like this silk negligee or a see through bra, but I love to see them uncovered. I think that you are the most sexist women in the world, I don't want to be to be with any other girl but you." "Have you seen me with out my clothes on at anytime in these last eighteen months?"

"Just this morning when you walked out the bathroom to your room. I just got a quick look of your side and back when you walked down the hall. I hoped to see all of you, but I just happy to see what I have seen so far."

"Why do you want see me naked?"

"Because I love you that much, I want to hold you and kiss you. I want to give you the love that I have in my heart for you, is that wrong mum."

"But surely, there must be some girl at Uni that are better looking than what I am."

"There may be so mum, they don't capture my imagination in a way that you do, I have no interest in them. To me, they are stupid, immature, self centred and I like you because we can sit and enjoy our company." Yes, he wants me just as badly as I want him. Slowly I parade myself around in front of him and stopping a few feet away. I turn ever so slowly around to face him and he pats the lounge beside him. Shaking my head I say to him, "Wait till you see the rest and than I will sit down with you on the lounge later my darling."

When mum came back in the black lace set, the blue follow by the red ones, I said to her, "That black lace one is my favourite. It complements your figure so well and I love black underwear on you Mum."

"Yes I also like black lingerie too, you want me put on the black set or in the negligee, sweet heart?"

"If you don't think it too naughty Mum, the negligee please. It's so beautiful and I love to see you wear it again."

"Have you seen a lady without her clothes on?"

"No mum, I haven't""

"Well, one day I just might let you look at me totally naked, would you like that."

"Yes mum I would and will I get to see everything?"

"I will have to think on that."

Loaning over, mum runs her hand through my hair before saying, "I do love you and you are the one person that's kept me going in the face of adversity. You held me in your arm and comforted me when your father walked out on us. You became the man of the house and so willingly helped me with the housework. With all that which was going on between your father and I, you excelled in your studies. Why don't you go and lock the front door, change into your PJ and I will be back in a moment."

"I'm right on it mum." And before I get up, she kisses me full on the lips, not a motherly one but a full on lover's type.

"This is my way of showing my love to you, my son."

"Thank you mum and I love you too, I glad that we have each other. By the way, I like all of the new underwear."

With that she turn to go to her room and I get up and follow her up the hallway to the door. I watch the sexy sway of her hips as she walks in front of me. I find that the door is already locked and go into my room to change. I only put on a pair of satin boxer shorts, the one with the larger opening in the front than my other ones. They are not as tight and with more room in the crotch so my John Henry won't be too cramped if he rises to the occasion.

So my son likes the black lace bra set and he loves this negligee, I thought so when I first seen it on the mannequin. It is for him and him only; no other man is ever going to lay their eyes in it. Now, I will wait for him to change before going back to the lounge room before I change.

Walking past mum's open door I see that she is putting away the new underwear into the top draw but still hasn't taken off the red bra and panties yet. Sitting down I wait for mum to return, I can see her shadow moving around in her room. Shortly it moves towards the door before the light goes out. I watch as she slowly walks towards me and marvel how her big tits move around under the silk transparent garment. To see her highly excited nipples and areolas take my breath away as she slowly and deliberately approaches me.

Look at him, can't take his eyes off my boobs, tonight they and the rest of my body is his. I will let him do what ever he wants to me, even sex, if that what he wants. He got those loose fitting satin boxer shorts on which is good.

"Gees mum, you look even better in it now than before, you know, I can't understand why dad dumped you for some air brain dopey twit half his age. She just four years older than I am, if you were my girl friend or my wife, I crawl over a mountain of broken glass to keep you."

"Well darling, for one thing, you have more maturity about you now than what he ever will in his sorry life. I don't want to discuss that person anymore, how about we just enjoy our evening together, Ok."

"Sorry mum, I won't ever talk about it from now on."

"That fine, come to mummy and give her a big loving hug, she sure can do with one."

Holding out her hand mum get me to stand up and pulls me into her body wrapping her arms tightly around me. I can feel her firm breasts flatting out against my chest and I like the feeling I am getting from them. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tightly to me, my hardening cock is now out the opening of my shorts and pocks into her pubic mound. We stay this way for some time and I enjoy the feel of her mound on my hard cock. I slowly push it into her crutch and feel it slip between the top of her legs. Pushing a bit harder it slide along the grove of her fanny.

She pushes back against it also and after a while she says, "Do you like the way we are cuddling now my darling."

"Yes, it feels ever so nice mum, I hope we can do this more often in the future."

"Lets just enjoy this one first and just see what the future bring, Okay?" I love it where his cock is resting now. Up between the outer lips of my fanny, the head is touching the opening of my vagina. It making me even wetter down there, I can feel my juices seeping out through the material and on his cock head.

"Sure mum, but you must admit one thing, this is great. I would love to cuddle you like this for hours."

Yes it is good, I can feel the build up sexual excitement between us, take it easy and just let it happen.

"Yes darling, this is so lovely to having you cuddle me like this, I have missed it for a some time now. You make me feel good all over my baby, just hold me for a while."

"Okay mum, it going to sound silly but I am starting to like this myself, it making me feel good too. Holding you like this, I getting to love it."

All I want to do is to slide it in and out along her cunt till I cum. I afraid to try, I will let it sit just where it in for the time being.

I am tiring hard to stop moving my hips a bit so that my son lovely big cock can slide along my gash and excite my clitoris. I want it to give me a climax, not one from my finger or vibrator but from a live cock. I move my hips a couple of times and hear him sigh from the pleasure it is giving him. His hand has slipped to the top of my buttocks and he is pressing me to him.

"That feel so nice what your doing to me mum."

"Would you like if I keep doing it what I am doing."

"Yes mum, I love for you to continue doing that, I never felt anything as nice as what you are doing now."

"I am going to lift my new negligee up a bit so that it doesn't get damage. Pull back a bit so that I can get it out of the way, Okay."

"Sure mum, but what are you going to do then?"

"Pull back a little and I will give you a surprise."

I pull my hips back and feel my cock slip out of her crutch; mum pulls the bottom of her negligee up to the top of her hips. I see some wet pubic hair; she opened her legs a bit and pulls me toward her again. My erect cock moves along the open outer lips and our pubic bones touch. Mum closes her legs again and I feel the warm wet heaven that lies within. Mum starts to move her hip backward and forward, sliding her fanny along my cock. It getting wetter from her own juices and my pre cum, I move my right hand to the side of her left tit. Our breathing is spead up and has become shallow; I can't take it anymore and start to move my hips meeting her thrust with my own.

"This is the surprise I told you about, do you like what we are doing now." God, I like what we are doing, he going to make me cum shortly.

"Yes I do mum, but, if we keep this up like this I am, you know, going to get carried away. I want to, how do I say it." Mum going to get very cross with me when she finds out what I really want to do.

"Come straight out and say what you want me to do sweet heart."

"Mum, please don't be angry with me, I want to cum where my penis is now, can I please, I can't take much more of this."

"I could never be angry with you baby, I am going to let you cum between my legs, but you have to promise me one thing, that you will never ever tell anybody what we done. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes mum, I promise and will keep it our secrete for as long as I live. It feel so good mum, sliding my cock along the grove of your vagina. Can I touch your breasts?"

Mum reaches for my right hand and places it fully over her left tit. It feels so smooth and firm to my touch and don't really know what to do. Mum senses this and says to me, "Rub your hand around the nipple and over the breast, yes like that."

I can feel the pressure building in the base of my cock as my orgasm approaches faster than I ever expected. I feel the first contraction as my sperm is pumped out from the prostate along my cock. I yell out, "Oh mum, I cuming, you feel so good down their."

"Yes baby, I want to feel all of your cum on me fanny."

With mum moving her hips to meet my thrusts, the head of my cock pushed into her virginal cannel. I push hard as I can and it slips as far in as it can. Mums eyes open fully in realisation that I am inside of her, then says, "No, pull out, I not on any birth control."

Too late, I pouring my seed into her as I lose control, holding her firmly to me. But mum does not try to push me away from her, but hold tightly onto me at the same time.

Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers