Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Long distance secret lovers meet again.
781 words
4.29
11.1k
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although life rarely imitates the fairy tale painted in movies or in romance novels she can say with extreme conviction she is happy, comfortable and content in the life she has chosen and can honestly say she has absolutely no regrets. She considers herself fortunate to have experienced many things in all aspects of her life. From the rich—to the not so rich, from the famous—to the infamous, from the powerful—to the powerless, she has lived in many places, worked for prestigious firms, has visited the globe and can finally acknowledge that life is good.

And then he sat down beside her and smiled. The simple gesture quickened her heartbeat.

It had started out as a simple trip to Manhattan with her friend. Having lived and worked in the city, she felt knew it well enough to show her friend, who had never been, a enjoyable and exciting time. Little did she realize how this simple trip would change her life.

From different worlds they came together as one. Him – a life on the road, her – a steady existence.

It had been over a month since they had 1st met. Although they had spent only 24 hours together they had gotten to know each other better by talking on the phone and online. A lot had been said – expectations were set – plans were made to meet again. As the day grew closer, she realized how nervous she was to see him again. Were the words spoken between them genuine? Did he really feel something special for her … and for that matter her for him? Or was it a mere moment in time .. never to be duplicated.

So, being the planner she is... she had it all mapped out ... what they would do … where they would go … down to the clothes she would wear and what affect it was to have. Plotted and planned … she waited in her room for his call.

She took a deep breath as she stepped off the elevator willing her racing heart to slow. Then she saw him walking towards her. If she had any doubts about her feelings for him before ... she no longer did. All her plans seemed pointless and somewhat silly. Because, she realixed it didn't matter what she was wearing or what her plans were. All that mattered was being with him, near him, to smell his scent, to hear his voice, feel his touch, to look into his eyes, lie next to him leaving the spaces between their bodies undefined and to let the rest of the world pass them by. She has never wanted a man more than she wants him. She wanted only to spend the entire time wrapped in his arms.

To say he is handsome is too ordinary a word. He has goodness, spirit, intelligence, strength and passion within him that makes her want nothing more than to please him and to show him that he is a man like none other she has ever known. She can’t understand how he can make her feel so vitalized with just a look?

The mere thought of him makes her body tingle with a warmth and wetness that is unfamiliar to her. When they touch she can see how much he wants her in his eyes and it takes her breath away. The smell of his skin, the taste of his kiss and the way he says her name invades her senses and consumes her thoughts. And when their bodies finally join as one he takes her to the depths of pleasure she has only read about. Pleasure that seems to vibrate in every cell of her body.

The little things he does blow her away. She has always been the strong one in her relationships, the one that can effortlessly take care of herself. He knows this of her. Yet, the way he takes her hand in a protective gesture and the way it slips so easily into his allows her – for that moment in time – to relinquish control, to allow herself to be taken care of. Standing at a street corner he takes her in his arms for all those passing by to know she is his to safeguard. The people stare in disbelief because it is painfully obvious to them that these are two individuals that are no longer separate entities but are now one.

She feels a sense of peacefulness when she is with him, a sense of femininity she had not realized she was missing.

He is inside of her and has forever changed her life that will always remain the same.