Forbidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny and Steve's older brother discovers their secret.
2.3k words
4.35
57k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

Several weeks had now passed since nineteen year old Jenny and her twenty two year old brother Steve's relationship had changed, from being just brother and sister, to being lovers. A few days ago Steve had had to move back into the family home where Jenny was still living. He was having some major foundation repair work done to his flat. Most nights Jenny would sneak into his room, when their parents were asleep, and they would make love for hours, before she would creep back to her room again. The sex was good, in fact it was fantastic; Steve was a very thoughtful, gentle and considerate lover, always making sure that she was well satisfied, however Jenny sometimes wished that Steve would not be as loving and as gentle with her as he was. Sometimes she wished that he would take control more and that sometimes they could just fuck.

One Saturday morning, two weeks before Christmas, their parents headed out to do some Christmas shopping, leaving Steve and Jenny alone. Steve took off his clothes and slipped into his sleeping sister's bed. He began to kiss her gently on the forehead, down to her cheeks and then as she began to wake up he moved to her lips.

"Time to wake up sleepy head, Dad and Mum have gone out, so we have the place ourselves," he told her, trailing kisses down her neck to her breasts. He gently began kissing and licking her nipples; they soon pebbled up as he teased then with his tongue.

"Mmm what a lovely way to wake up," Jenny sighed, as she felt herself becoming aroused.

Her hands glided over his shoulder and back, as he suckled on her nipples. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her leg. She reached down and stroked it; she could feel it grow harder at her touch.

Steve moaned as Jenny pushed him over onto his back.

Jenny looked down at brother's hard cock and licked her lips. "I want to suck you," she told him huskily.

Steve groaned and nodded, knowing that his sister she gave the most amazing blowjobs. He felt her move between his legs, and begin to lick his cock.

Unbeknown to Jenny and Steve, their older brother Paul, who was twenty eight, had just let himself into the house. He had popped over to invite them all to dinner the next evening. He had passed his parents on their way down the road and they told him to check with his brother and sister to make sure that they had nothing planned. Finding no-one downstairs, except for Sooty the cat, Paul decided that they must still be asleep, and as it was after ten in the morning, he felt it would be alright to wake them up. So he made his way upstairs towards his sister's room. The door was open slightly and he could hear soft moans coming from inside. He crept closer and peered in, and to his surprise he saw his sister, naked between some guy's legs, sucking his cock!

Paul knew that he should turn and walk away, after all it was not his business, and he should give his younger sister some privacy. But he found himself glued to the spot as he watched his sister expertly deep-throating the large cock. He watched as she bobbed up and down, sucking the cock in and out of her mouth with ease. He felt himself harden as he saw her teasing the tip of the cock with her tongue. The way Jenny was positioned between the blokes legs meant that Paul could not see who it was, but he could hear low moans coming from him. He watched his sister stroking the cock up and down with her hands, as she licked and sucked up and down it, then with a loud moan the bloke started to cum, she took the cock into her mouth, and let him thrust up and spurt his cum into her throat, carrying on sucking him till he was finished.

Then the bloke sat up and to Paul's horror, he saw it was his younger brother Steve!

"Mmm, that was so good Jenny," Steve said, as he moved to lie next to his sister.

'Oh my god,' Paul realised in horror; he had just watched his sister giving their brother a blowjob! Paul now stood watching with sick fascination, as his own brother and sister lay together kissing passionately. He knew that he should do something, he should go in and stop them, but for some reason he just could not move. And to make matters worse he realised that his own cock was now as hard as a rock.

Unaware that they were being watched, Steve moved Jenny so that he was now between her open legs. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and with his tongue began to lick up and down her slit, before pushing two fingers inside her. Jenny moaned as Steve slowly moved his fingers back and forth, leaning down to suck on her clit. Her hands moved to his head, pushing him lower, he withdrew his fingers for a moment and plunged his tongue in and out of her pussy

Hardly daring to breathe, Paul watched his brother fingering and licking his sister's cunt and clit. 'Oh my god, my sister is such a little slut,' he thought to himself, as he heard Jenny's moans. He watched as his brother began to move his fingers in and out of Jenny, faster now, her legs began to shake and then he heard her cry out as she came.

Paul could not stand it anymore, as he watched his brother position himself above Jenny and slide his cock into her cunt; he reached down to his own cock, which was hard and aching with need. He released it from the confines of his trousers; he did not think that he had ever been this hard from just watching. He began to stroke his cock as his brother began to move slowly in and out of his sister. Paul found himself wondering how she felt, what would it be like to fuck his younger sister? He imagined that she would be hot and tight...oh yeah she would be real tight. Paul's stokes quickened as he matched Steve's thrusts. He could hear them both moaning, knowing that they were going to cum, he felt himself begin to tighten, he was going to cum too. He heard Jenny cry out and saw Steve stiffen, and moan. The blood was pounding in his ears as he jerked his cock. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Sooty the cat appeared by Paul's legs, and it padded passed him and into the room where Jenny and Steve were making love, as it did, it rubbed against the door and pushed it open more. But Paul was too far gone to realise what was happening; he closed his eyes, and came with a low groan, his cum spurting out over his fingers and hand. When opened his eyes again, he looked up and saw that his brother and sister were both staring at him through the now open door.

Oh shit!

"Oh god,Jen...Steve, I...I..." Paul tried to speak, but the words stuck in his throat. Hundreds of things ran through his head all at once. What could he say, how could he justify what he had done; he should have stopped them, for crying out loud, he had just been caught jerking off as he watched his younger brother and sister making love.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion; Jenny gave him a strange look, it was almost lustful, then she leaned over to Steve and whispered something to him. He looked rather confused at what she said, but he nodded, and got up, grabbed a towel and walked passed Paul who still stood in the doorway.

"I'm going for a shower, and then I'll be downstairs," he told them.

Jenny climbed off the bed and walked up to Paul who was still motionless.

"You have made a mess," she said, looking down at his cum covered hand and limp cock. "I know just how to clean you up," she added leading him further into her bedroom and closing the door.

Paul felt so foolish, once again he tried, but failed to explain why he had acted as he did, but Jenny cut him off by putting one of fingers over his lips.

"Ssshhh, it's ok, I know just what you need."

Then Jenny did the last thing Paul ever expected her to do. She knelt down before him and began to clean his cum off his hand and fingers with her tongue!

"Oh fuck, Jen," Paul gasped in surprise, as she lapped at his fingers like a cat lapping up its milk.

Paul could not believe that this was happening, he had expected her to shout and scream at him, but no, here she was licking up his cum. He groaned and felt his cock begin to twitch as she licked him. By the time his hand and fingers were clean; his cock was showing definite signs of life again.

Jenny pushed Paul's hand away and began to focus on his cock. She had seen to look of lust and desire on her older brother's face as he stood in the doorway of her room as he watched her and Steve together. And it was at that moment that she knew that he could give her what Steve couldn't. A good hard fuck; but for that, she needed him to be hard again, so she took his cock into her mouth and was rewarded with a loud moan.

'Oh god, she really is a slut,' Paul thought, as he felt his cock harden instantly she took him into her hot mouth. He let her tease his cock with her tongue for a few moments before he took control. Grabbing a handful of her hair to keep her still, he began forcefully thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, each time pushing further down into her throat. He could feel her gagging, but carried on thrusting in and out of her hot mouth. Showing her that he was in control of her now and not the other way around!

"That's it Jen, I know you can take it deep, can't you?" he murmured, as he pushed further into her throat.

Jenny held onto his legs and tried to relax as her brother fucked her mouth, his cock was both longer and thicker than Steve's, and she tried not to gag, as she surrendered herself over to him, letting him take control and take his pleasure.

After a few minutes, Paul released Jenny's hair, and pulled his cock out of her mouth, he looked down at her, her lips were red and swollen; god he had really enjoying that, but now he wanted to fuck her.

"Sit on the edge of your bed, I am going fuck you now," he ordered.

Jenny did as he asked; Paul quickly kicked off his shoes, and pushed off his trousers. He spread open Jenny's legs and stood between them. Then raising them high up onto his shoulders, he ran his cock down her wet slit, then with one big push he rammed his cock into her cunt. They both moaned.

"Oh fuck- you're so tight," he told her, as he slowly moved back and forth, enjoying the sight of his cock disappearing into her tight cunt.

Jenny could not believe how big her brother was, as her pussy stretched to take his cock, she moaned as his movements picked up speed, reaching down with one hand, and found her clit; it was hard and swollen; one of her fingers moved over and pressed down on it. She gasped as she felt the familiar fluttering sensations begin.

"Harder," she begged, "Fuck me harder-please- Paul."

Paul could feel her cunt tightening around his cock; he gritted his teeth, and not wanting to peek too quickly, as his thrusts became faster and deeper. She looked incredible, writhing beneath him, his own sister, his own slutty sister. He was nearly there, when with a cry, Jenny came, hard; her cunt quivered and tightened its grip around his cock, he slammed in and out of her faster and then with a growl he came too; shooting his load deep inside his sisters cunt.

Jenny barely had time to recover, when Paul pulled himself out and off of her, and began to pull on his pants and trousers. "Well that was nice," he commented casually, "We must do that again sometime."

When he reached the door, he turned round and looked at her, and spoke again, "Oh I almost forgot, Fiona wanted me to invite you all over for tea tomorrow, Mum and Dad said that they could, so talk to Steve and let Fiona know later if you can both come."

Without a backwards glance, Paul left and hurried downstairs and straight out to his car. Once there he began to shake, 'Oh fuck, what have I just done!'

In her bedroom, Jenny was asking herself the same thing; how the hell had she gone from making love to one brother, to fucking the other one? And why had Paul got up and left like that? She thought that he had enjoyed himself as much as she had. Jenny pondered on this as she headed off to the shower and came face to face with Steve.

"So did you get what you wanted? Did you let him fuck you?" he asked angrily. He did not give her time to answer before continuing, "I thought what we had was special, I thought that I gave you what you needed, what we both needed. But I was obviously wrong, you are nothing more than a slut and I can't do this anymore. Stay the hell away from me."

"Steve, it's not like that, I do love you and what we have is special, I am sorry!" Jenny protested.

But it was too late; Steve grabbed his jacket stormed off out of the house leaving Jenny alone, with both of her brothers cum oozing out of her pussy.

TBC

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers