Forbidden Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son want more.
4.4k words
4.49
141k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers

Mum holds her body tightly against mine; I can feel muscular surges of her orgasm rippling through out her body. Hearing her grasping and panting for air as her composure slowly returns too normal. My now soften cock is slowly retreating from her virginal canal. After a minute, she uses the strength in her arms to push herself away from me. Looking into my eyes, she yells at me, “Noel, how in god name did allow it to enter me, what have you done to me?”

“Mum, what do you mean, what I done to you, I don’t understand what your saying?”

“O yes you do young man, you know quiet well what I’m talking about, don’t you.”

“No, not really.”

“What I’m talking about is when you went inside of me.”

“Mum, we were both doing a fair amount of moving around down there between us and it just sort of slipped inside of you.”

“It just sort of slipped in you say, how on earth could you allow it happen, I was happy for you rub it between my legs, but you had to put it in my vagina and you ejaculated in me, what do you have to say about yourself.”

“Mum, I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop myself from cuming even if I wanted to. I was about to cum when it entered your, you know.”

“You mean my vagina or my cunt, what is it going to be!”

“Oh, um, yes, your vagina mum.”

“Didn’t you hear me when I said that I not on any birth control.”

“Yes.”

“I can still become pregnant you know, even now. What going to happen to me if I conceive a child to you.”

Before I can say another thing, she turns away and runs crying to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her. Then I knew I was in big trouble, mum was quiet happy me just to slide my cock in and out on the outside of her vaginal mound. I walk into my room get dress and walk out the front door. Wondering how I am going to face mum after what just happen inside the lounge room. Many thoughts are crashing through my mind as I walking down the now darken street heading in no direction that came to mind, just aimlessly walking.

Realising that I have transgress well beyond the bounds of what is considered a normal relationship mother and son. Even now, as I am walking, I have no guilt of what we have done, why should I, I live her and will forever love her. I have received from her the right signals to carry on with what we were doing. She even move her hips forward when my harden penis neared her vaginal opening.

By 12.30 am, it is getting cold and I have not put on a jacket nor a jumper and I have walked to around in circles and ended up at the park at the end of our street. I can see that the outside light on the porch is on; mum has turned it on for me. What do I say to her, how can I look her in the eyes knowing I want to do it again.

When the bathroom door slams behind me, I try to control the rage of guilt screaming through my mind. Why am I crying, I let him do it to me, I wanted to feel that cock of his fill my cunt. I got what I wanted, why is this stupid feeling now, like some young teenager. Turning on the shower, I remove the silk negligee and get under the stream of hot water. Enjoying the massage of the droplet of hot water over my body, staying under for a short time, I turn it off, grab the large bath towel, and dry myself. Rapping the towel around me, I hear him walk heavily pass the bathroom door.

Having just opened the bathroom door, I hearing the front door bang shut, I run to it and open it to see Noel walking down the dark street briskly with his hands stuffed into pockets of his jeans. Knowing my sons body language, I can see that he is upset, then it hits me like a brick. Those words I said to him in the lounge room before, “I can still become pregnant you know, even now. What going to happen if I conceive a child to you.” It must of have been like a sledgehammer blow to the guts for him to hear me say that.

I was going to run after him and realised that I only have a lager bath towel wrapped around me. Looking at him as he disappears down the street into the distance merging into the dark of the night. Lowering my head, I stair at my bare feet for a few moments. Looking up again I know he won’t be home for some while, steeping backward, I close the door and turn on the outside light. What have I done to my boy, I let him fuck me standing up in the lounge room, that treat him like a leper and now he wondering the street alone and confused.

Walking slowly back to the bathroom, I pick up the silk negligee before heading to my bedroom. Putting it back on I lay on my bed, the same bed I hope that I would have my son share with me tonight. Pulling the covers over me, I lay thinking how do I resolve this situation with noel. The seen of us in the lounge room comes into my mind. Closing my eyes, I can see his cock, hard and sticking straight out from his crutch.

I eventually doze off but the cold air blowing through the partly open window wakes me up. Looking over to the clock on the chest of draws, I see that it’s 12.30 am and hear Noel quietly climbing the front stairs. I will give him some time before I want to try to talk to him about what happened between us and find out his feelings towards me.

I hear the door lock slowly click open, the door swinging open even more slowly and shuts at the same rate. I can hear his slow progress up the hall to his room, as his sock covered feet tread lightly on the polish wooden floor. I want to jump up, hug him, and tell him how sorry for that way I spoke to him earlier tonight. However, my instincts kick in and say, stay where you are and give him some to think thing out for himself. If he has on guilt of having sex with you earlier this evening, he will want to bring up the subject with me, when he thinks the time is right. I will allow him to decide which direction our relationship is heading, I not going to change how I dress inside, I will carry on as usual.

Removed my wet shoes and leave them on the porch before opening the door as slowly as I possibly can to not to make any noise. Closing it the same way, slowly I creep along the hallway to my bedroom. I glad I made it and close my door without waking mum, I still have a few things to resolve in my mind before I want to come face to face with mum. Undressing and putting on my flannelette PJ, I notice that mum has folded back one corner of the sheet and blanket. I slide in, pull them all the way up, and cover my head; warmth begins to return to my body, god it feel good to be in my bed. I think about the homeless people who wonder the street and find whatever shelter they can on a night like this.

One feeling that still is overwhelming me is the feeling of my cock inside of mum’s cunt. I can feel the heat, the wetness, the velvet softness of it grip upon my cock. I can feel the familiar sensation as my cock hardens in my PJ pants. Just thinking of it get me hard, closing my eyes, I picture mum in the silk negligee again, then it comes fully erect. I now know that I still want to male love to her repeatedly, I will give her some time and try to bring up the subject of last night. I have a late class today at Uni, so there no rush for me to be out of bed too early.

Wakening up, I look over to the alarm clock on the chest of draws, seeing it 7:30 am. Rubbing the sleep form both eyes, I swing my legs out of the bed and look at myself in the mirror doors on the walk in wardrobes. I still like what I see under the silk negligee, a body that held together well for all these years. I walk to the bathroom and have a hot shower, walk naked back to my room to get dressed for work. I leave home about 8:30 for the short drive to my office at the factory, knowing that Noel has a late class and will be home just before me. I have put a change of clothing in the car before I back it out of the garage. I have selected a white see through top along with a short white shirt. I have placed in a small handbag; my sexiest black lace bra and G string knickers. This is what I am going to be wearing home tonight for my hansom son, and hopefully my lifetime lover.

“What the bloody hell is that racket.” Slowly coming awake, I looking to where the noise is coming from, I see that the alarm clock gone off. “Can’t be that time, shit I better hurry or I going to miss my class. I need this class for my final exam shortly. O well there goes breakfast, can’t believe it’s 11:00 am, I’d didn’t think I sleep that long, class starts in half an hour.” I did not have time for a shower, I run out the door pulling it shut behind me, hearing it click as it locked.

Just as I start to walk down the road, a car pulls up beside me and I hear, “Jump in Noel, I’ll give you a lift to the university.” Looking into the car, I see that it’s old Mr Tom Baker from a few houses up the street.

“ Thanks Mr Baker, I sort of slept in this morning, I set the alarm clock, but still managed to sleep in, waking when the alarm started the second time. I have one that sounds very loud if it not cancelled the first time.”

“Wished I’d hade one of those when I was your age, I don’t mind driving you Noel, its the least I can do for you, especially when you were a great help around the house last month when I was sick. How is your mother these days, we don’t see much of her as we used too.”

“Mum has been very busy these days down at the factory, I like for her to sell it and relax and take it easy for a while.”

“Your mother was the one who has all the brains when your father and her set up the business all those years ago. She did the right thing by buying him out and running it herself, she never looked back from that day on.”

“Mum has not told me the reason why she did that and why he left when he did.”

“Knowing your mother, she will tell you in her own good time. She is very proud of you for taking on the responsibility of looking after the house. She has said to Joan, that you are the man of the house and do a good job. You two are good for one another, besides being mother and son, you are good friends, do a lot of things together.”

“I know we do a lot of things together Mr. Backer, Mum did say once that she was going to see that I did not suffer after Dad left us. I enjoy being with her, we talk, and we like to do the same things. Is that normal for a boy to like being around his mother as much as I do.”

“Me and my mother were very close, we did some things that were not suppose to be done between us, but we did. I never regretted any of it, I still miss her, even after twenty years since she passed away, I still remember those days as if it was yesterday. Any time you want to have a man to man talk with me, bring down a couple of beer’s, we will adjourn to the shed out back, where we can talk secrete men’s business. Well here we are, at the Uni, you do well in your exams Noel and you will go a long way in your life.”

“Thanks for the lift Mr. Backer, I like to have a talk with you soon about things, I not sure on how to approach them. May be some one outside of the family may be able to help me out with my problem. ”

“Anytime Noel, just come on down when ever you want.”

A number of times during my class through out the day, I had to stop thinking of what we did last night, and pay attention to the lecturer. On walking home, I decided to act as if nothing had happen the evening before with mum. Just as I about walk through the front gate mum pulls into the driveway and gives me the biggest sexist smiles. Smiling back and waving to her, I relax even more in the knowledge that things are back to normal between us. I have the front door open when mum walks around the veranda, god she looks so beautiful. Glancing down with my eyes to her near transparent silk top, with the fine lace black bra, I can see her hardening nipples. Looking further down to see the white mini skirt and clearly see the matching black lace panties.

My cock begins to respond the sight of my generous and sexy mother standing before me, its start to get hard and lengthens. What I would like to do is, grab her, lay her down and fuck the arse off her out here on the porch. We are both looking at each other and cannot break eye contact. I move to her and hug her tightly to me before saying, “Mun, I’m sorry about last night,” with that, she puts a finger to my lips.

“Darling, their nothing to be sorry about, let go inside, sit down and talk about it please. We will have to discuss our feeling we have for each other and what happens between us from now on.”

Opening the door, I allow mum to enter first, close the door behind me watching her bum sway as she walks in front of me to the lounge room. Mum sits down on the settee, making on effort to pull the hem of the mini skirt down, stretches her left leg out in front of her and the right foot she puts it flat on the floor resting up against the settee. In this position, I see the transparent gusset material of her panties pulled tight against cleft of her cunt. Clearly visible to my eyes, is her partly opened outer vaginal lips. My fully distended cock is tenting the front of my slacks; I am not even going to hide it from her.

Looking up to her big tits, I see that the half cups of her bra allows me to see the top part of her bark areolas. My god, look at those nipples of hers, their bigger than they were last night, let me at them. Mum makes a little noise; I look into her eyes and see the same look in hers as mine. Patting her hand on the cushion beside her, I sit facing her.

She start by saying, “Darling, about last night, I was enjoying what we were doing. I was enjoying it so much; I wanted to do it again with you. Then, I had a guilt attack of what happened. When I came out of the bathroom I heard the front door close behind you, I ran to the door wrapped in my towel. I was going to run after you, realising the state of my undress, it would be wiser to wait for you to come home. I didn’t hear you come in last night, it had to be late, so I let you sleep in this morning.”

“Mum, I thought that I did some thing very wrong, wrong in the since that I violated your body. You were angry at me for doing so.”

“Noel, at no time had you or did you violated my body, I wanted it to happen, I was not angry with you, but angry with myself. Noel, I have been leading you on now for some time by my choosing, even to the extent of becoming very sexually aroused by having you looking at me. Why do you think I been walking around the house just in the skimpiest underwear I can buy. You have become the fantasy of my sexual dreams when I in my room masturbating, whishing it is you fucking me with that wonderful big cock of yours, not some plastic lifeless dildo or my fingers.”

“Why would you want to fantasize about me doing it to you as you play with yourself.”

“Because I have grown to love you more than a son. The thing I most want in this world is to become your lover, be the mother of your child. I want you to be the true man of the house. To take and have me in complete sexual fulfilment, any way you like and any time you want to fuck me. Does this make me to be a bad mother to you, god I want you so bad, that why I have dressed like this, just for you and you only. Do you think it wrong of me to want you like this and to want you inside of me.”

“Mum, I want you just as much you want me, hell I loved it what we did last night. Knowing it’s against the law still did not stop me from doing it with you. That was the first time my cock been in a girls vagina and I truly love every moment of it.”

“Please describe to me what you felt when your cock entered my hot wet cunt. Tell me every thing you can remember about it.”

“The first thing I remember was when it was sliding along the grove of your, can I say cunt.”

“Yes darling, you can say cunt, because that what it is, can you see it through my silk panties.”

“Yes mother I can, it is lovely, will I be allowed to touch it as I tell to you about what it was like for me last night.”

“Cause you can my love, do you want me to remove my panties for you.”

“No, not yet, I like to feel it through your knickers for a while if I may.”

“You certainly can my darling, do you like the feel of my of them do you.”

“Very much so.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know mum, I just like the feel of the material, it’s soft and smooth and feels nice and makes you look ever so sexy. ”

“Thank you darling, please I want to know what you felt when your cock entered my cunt.”

I slide my hand up mum’s left leg and start to rub her cunt through her knickers, god I love the feel of her hot and wet women hood.

“When it entered you, I could feel your cunt, it was like, it was sucking me further into you. The heat, the wetness and the soft silky velvet feeling of your inner cunt it was just such a beautiful feeling. I could also feel it when you flexed your mussel down their, gripping my cock was all too much for me. I could feel my self about to cum, I did not hold back, I let go and cum in you. It was more intense than jacking off in your dirty knickers you leave in the washing basket. I just loved it so much I knew that I wanted to do it again and again with you. Then you seam to get angry with me, ran off to the bathroom, I though that I committed a big sin. I thought that you would not want to see me again.”

I can feel mum’s hips pushing against my hand as I rub it up and down her vaginal mound. To feel her clitoris extending out from under it hood and hearing her softly moan. I know I am doing the right way, it the first time I felt a womens vagina.

“Darling as I said before, I was not angry with you, but began to feel guilty about it. When you left the house after wards, I went to my room and sat up thinking about what we did. I’m like you, I liked it myself, I also know it wrong, and I want to be like Oliver, I WANT MORE. So now that we both know how we feel about each other, where do we go from here.”

Pushing a finger into her exposed virginal area, more vaginal fluid weeps out the opening of her cunt.

“Mum, more to the point, where do you want to go from here with me. We can stop now and say it never happened. I for one don’t want that at all, you are the only women that I ever want to fuck from now on.” When I say that, mum grabs my hand and slides it under the gusset and onto her very wet cunt. Pushing a finger deep inside of it and closes her legs on my hand holding it in place.

With glazed eyes and a wicked sexy smile she says, “I want all of you, your cock, your hands all over my body, your spunk in my mouth, up my arse, in my cunt, between my tits. Your father has never made me feel this way ever, I want to be your slut, when ever you want me to be.” With that mum moves her left hand to my belt and undoes it. Pulling down the fly zipper of my trousers, she then unclipping the stud, opens out the flaps and sliding her hand into my underpants. With a gentle grasp, she takes hold of my cock and frees it from the confines of my underpants. Slowly stoking her hands along the shaft, I can feel the pressure building at the base of my penis.

“Do you like mummy playing with your big cock like this.”

“Hell yah, it so good, I didn’t think it could feel as good as this with you doing it, it a lot more intense than I can do to myself. If you keep that up, I am about to cum at any moment.”

“Do you want me to keep playing with it till you cum.”

“Please mum, I love you too, I want you to see me cum, I have dreamed of this moment for a long time. It feel so fucking good, how does it feel for you.”

“Darling it like I died and gone to heaven, I love the feel of your cock in my hand, the feel of your finger in my cunt. Fuck me with that finger, I want you to make me cum all over your hand. I want you to cum in mine and I want us to cum together at the same time.”

“Mum, stop, I about to cum.”

“Okay darling, put two fingers inside and push them in hard and fast, yes that it. A little faster, that it, keep it going, I nearly their myself.”

Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers
12