Forbidden Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Another city.
1k words
4.71
11.2k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was anxious. It had been a long time since he felt her breath on his skin or the warmth of her touch.

As he pulls up, he spots her immediately. In a sea of people, she stands out like a shining star, but she would never know it. He sees her looking for him, but he is in a vehicle unfamiliar to her. He stops, but doesn't get out. He just sits for a minute looking at her, in awe of her beauty. He can't believe she is there for him. As she stands there, the men in the crowd can't keep their eyes off her. One finally gets the courage to talk to her and walks up.

Her lover exits the vehicle and she makes eye contact. Without a word, they kiss and hold each other tight. He grabs her bag and they walk hand in hand back towards the vehicle. She turns and winks at the man who was trying to introduce himself. Just for fun, she lifts the back of her skirt a little to give him a glimpse of what he is missing.

As they drive off, she slides close to him and holds his arm. She can't believe this man has asked her, once again, to fly to see him. She is in heaven as she inhales his scent and touches his hard body.

She starts telling him all the things she plans to do to him this weekend. She places her hand inside his thigh and squeezes him tight. She places one foot on the hump in the floorboard and her skirt slides up her thigh just a little. His thoughts run wild. He places his hand inside her thigh and kisses her on the cheek.

She notices a slight bulge in his pants and grins to herself. She runs her hand up his thigh and touches the head of his cock through his jeans. It starts to grow instantly. She giggles as she strokes it because she knows it is driving him crazy.

She lays down in the seat and undoes his belt. She unzips his jeans and grabs his cock. It is as hard as a rock. His cock is smooth and silkly to her touch. The tip glistens with a little precum from all the attention. She licks the head of his cock a couple of times and then takes it in her mouth. Her mouth is so warm and wet; it is all he can do to not have a wreck.

As she works up and down his shaft he unties her top and sticks his hand inside. He then pulls her shirt down to expose her skin. He realizes she is not wearing a bra and his minds races as he wonders if she has come to see him wearing no underwear. Her breasts are beautiful. He can't stop staring at them. Her nipples are very hard as he gently rolls them between his fingers. She comes up and kisses him and he can taste himself on her lips. He finds this very erotic.

He places his hand up her skirt to find she is dripping wet. As they kiss, he fingers her clit. She moans a little when he inserts a finger in her. She kisses his neck and it drives him insane. With his pants around his knees, she lifts her skirt above her waist and sits on his lap. It is a little tricky at first, but in no time they have it down. She is grinding on his cock as they drive what a rush! This is multitasking at its finest!

He sees a sign for a rest area just ahead. He pulls into the rest area to find just a few people milling about. He pulls to the end by the picnic tables and parks parallel. She gets off him and he pulls up his pants to exit the vehicle. He goes around to the other side and opens the door, just to find her lying on her back with her legs spread.

Too nice an opportunity to pass up, he leans down and starts to lick her clit. She starts to wiggle just a little as he finds the perfect spot. His cock still rock hard, he stands back up and pulls her to the edge of the seat. The vehicle is the right height so he slowly slides his cock up and down her to spread the wetness around. When it is good and wet, he gently penetrates her.

He moves a little at a time, as it has been a while since they were together. He goes a little deeper with each stroke, and he can see the look of passion on her face. She grabs him and pulls him deep inside her. They rock back and forth for a while staring into each others eyes. They are in heaven.

He looks around to see if anyone is watching. There are people, but they act like they are not watching. The vehicle is rocking with the rhythm of their lovemaking. As they hold each other tight, she feels an orgasm coming on. She pulls him even deeper into her wetness as they get lost in each other. He is close to exploding and she begs him to cum inside her. As their pace increases, the passion grows. She moans with pleasure as he whispers in her ear he is about to cum. She grabs his head and kisses him deeply as her body starts to shutter. He holds her tight as she grinds against him. He looses control and starts to fill her with his cum. She feels the warmth of him and begins to orgasm. He can feel her around his cock, her muscles inside trembling as if they are trying to milk every last drop of semen out of him.

As they lay in a pool of sweat, they can't believe how hot they are together. Each compliments the other. They know what turns the other on, and are all too eager to do so. They hear a car door slam and the engine starts. As a young couple drives away, they honk and wave. The lovers can't help but to wonder if they were watching, and if so, did it turn them on? Will they be in the next rest area? Or did they get each other off while they were watching?