Forbidden Love Ch. 03

Story Info
The siblings face a dilemma with one of their friends.
2.8k words
4.42
32.9k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I said to James as I pour him a drink. "You now know our darkest secret."

James is very quiet as he takes his drink. He takes a sip trying to forget the sight he just saw a few minutes ago.

Jenny is sitting right next to me dress in nothing but a red robe. Her face is full of shame and regret as she tries to find the right words to explain to her friend. To her dismay, the only way the situation can even be explained is through silence.

For a long time no one spoke a word. We all slip our drinks trying to comprehended reality. When we finish our drinks, James broke the silence with one single comment.

"I see why you are still single Jenny." James said not even looking at us. "I just thought you like being a tease with the guys or just being stingy."

"It's complicated." Jenny said in a low voice.

"What is so complicated about it?" James said as he pours himself another drink. "You fuck you're brother behind everyone's back. It is not too complicated to figure out."

"James..." Jenny said as she takes her hand and places it on James's hand. "It has nothing to do with lust..."

"Don't!" James quickly takes his hand away from Jenny's hand. "Please don't say what you do it out of love. Because there is a fine line between love and total abomination."

"Don't push your luck." I snarl.

"Or what?" James quickly asks. "Are you going to kill me and leave my body to the buzzards? Beat me to a pulp until I can't shit without a bag? This is the 21st century, Jack. Not some medieval duel for a lady's honor."

"Please James," Jenny begs. "I know it is hard to understand but our whole relationship is completely consensual."

James remains silent as he ponders Jenny's words. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he should expose our relationship to the public. Maybe he is willing to do it for good intentions. Or maybe he is just being a sadist. Either way, I know I can't let our relationship be exposed.

"This is big." James said as he takes another slip of his drink. "I mean this is really big."

Both Jenny and I are quite as we continue to listen to James. I could feel my heart pound with nervousness. Jenny, on the other hand, scowls at James with hatred in her eyes.

"What do you want?" Jenny said in a monotone voice.

"I want your brother." James said as he takes another slip of his drink.

I have a shock look on my face while Jenny gives James a hateful glare.

"My brother is off limits." Jenny growls.

"Too bad." James said as he got up. "Because I do have loose lips you know. And loose lips do sink ships."

Jenny walks up to James and smacks him across the face. James does not react to Jenny's smack.

"You are a selfish faggot!" Jenny said as she spits on him. "I can see why your boyfriend broke up with you."

James eyes glare at Jenny with pure anger. Before he could do anything, I stand up and crack my knuckles.

"I think its best you leave, James." I said with a hateful glare. "Come back and I won't guarantee your safety."

James said nothing as he gets off the couch. He walks to the door without so much as a word. When he left our apartment, Jenny quickly give me a powerful hug.

"Fucking faggot." Jenny hisses as she starts to cry. "I trusted him! I fucking trusted him!"

I remain quiet as I stroke Jenny's back side. I try to think of a way to make Jenny happy again, but I know that it will take some time for her to recover from this betrayal. When Jenny stops sobbing, she looks at me with red stain eyes.

"Tell me your mine, Jack." Jenny demands as she tries to hold in her tears. "Tell me you will always be with me until the very end."

I stare deep into Jenny's redden eyes. Just looking into her eyes, the thought of ever leaving her, or betraying her, is more taboo than anything in the world. I would rather take my chances with death than do anything to harm Jenny.

"I will always be yours, Jenny." I said as I brush the tears away. "Even if the whole universe should die, I will always be yours."

More tears trail down from Jenny's cheeks. Before I could brush her tears away, I feel Jenny's smooth lips press against mine.

As I made out with my sister, I untie her bathrobe and brush it off. Once she is free of her bathrobe, I twist her nipples until Jenny gasp.

"Please..." Jenny begs. "Make me feel special, Jack. Make me feel as if everything is going to be alright."

I didn't need a clue to figure out what Jenny wanted. Pushing Jenny on top of the coffee table, I plant small kisses on her perfect body. I travel down slowly towards her wet pussy where I discover how moisten it has become. Spreading her pussy lips, it took me a while to find her erect clit. Once I found it, I use my tongue to play with her clit. Jenny thrashes around on top of the coffee table. She moans with joy as I send jolts of pleasure into her body.

"Please don't change, Jack." Jenny moans. "Please don't ever change who you are."

I look up to see Jenny is playing with her nipples. She has her eyes close as she enjoys the bliss that is taking over her body. Using her legs to hold my head in, Jenny is lost in her own pleasure.

Having my tongue tired and worn out, I decide to make Jenny really happy. I take my lips and wrap it around Jenny's clit. Once I got her clit in my mouth, I suck so hard until Jenny is moaning like a bat out of hell.

"Jack!" Jenny cries. "Jack! Jack! Jackkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

I taste her cum as she trashes around on top of the coffee table. Once Jenny calms down, she looks down at me with a weak, but happy, smile on her face.

"Thank you, Jack." Jenny spoke breathlessly. "Thank you so much."

Before I could say anything, Jenny passes out on top of the coffee table. I smile at her knowing she is somewhere very peaceful. Picking her up, I take her to bed and lay her down. From there I lie down next to her and fell asleep.

***

In the morning, I wake up early to make breakfast for Jenny. As I scramble her eggs, I hear the door opening from our master bed room. Turning around I see Jenny coming in wearing nothing but a white lace bra and a thong. Being in nothing but my briefs, I can feel my penis growing stiff all the sudden.

As I hand her a plate, Jenny ate her food in silence. I know what this means when Jenny is quite. She is thinking of plan to get rid of James.

"We should do something about James." Jenny said in a blunt voice.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Well not murder." Jenny said as she takes another bite of her scramble eggs. "I don't want to be lesbian chow. But we need something to shut him up."

"Why not spy on him?" I ask. "Hire a private investigator and spy on him."

Jenny shook in heard in disagreement of the idea.

"Too expensive. Do you know how much a private investigator cost?"

"Better than James letting loose our secret. Think about it, Jenny. Gay guy in Miami can get into so much trouble for just having fun."

Jenny pauses for a moment to think of what I just said. She hates the idea of wasting money. But she hates more of a black mailing back stabber.

"Okay." Jenny said. "But we are going to have to make sacrifices. That means no more comics books from Barnes and noble."

I grind my teeth knowing she spoke the truth.

"And no more getting your hair done at that expensive barbershop." I counter.

Jenny gave me a playful leer.

"You can be a real bastard, you know." Jenny said.

"And that's why you love me."

***

A week passes since we pay a private investigator to look into James private life. What we discover made our eyes widen.

James is an addictive to cocaine. He pays most of his check to the stuff and uses it all within a week. I dare not imagine what James does when he is high on the stuff. But we have photographs of him doing that as well.

Jenny calls James over under false pretense that we are going to bend to his whim. When James got here, he got a surprise of his life. On top of the dining room table are photos of him buying cocaine, using cocaine, and doing stuff with cocaine. Some I am not willing to go into details.

Stunned by the photographs, James lost all ability to speak.

"Like the photos?" I ask in authoritarian voice.

James remains quiet.

"We are thinking of posting all these photos on Facebook." I continue. "Also sending these pictures straight to your parents. How does that sound?"

I see James is getting angry. But at the same time knowing he has been bested.

"I take your silence as a yes." I said. "Now what do you know about us?"

"Nothing." James grunted.

"Good." I sneer. "Now stay the hell away from us."

As James walks away, Jenny is looking at me with lust in her eyes. Once James is gone, Jenny kisses me on the lips. The kiss is so powerful that it almost shatters our teeth. I did not breathe for a couple of minutes as Jenny tongue wrestles with mine.

"That was hot!" Jenny said as she pulls her face away from mine. "You made that asshole your personal bitch."

As Jenny continues to kiss me, I take a quick look at the clock.

"Shit!" I said. "We need to get to work."

I see a disappointment fill Jenny's eyes. She gives me a sad puppy dog look that nearly broke my heart.

"Don't worry." I said with an ensuring smile. "We can continue this tonight."

"Ya!" Jenny jump with joy.

***

Night fell on the city of Miami. Normally, Jenny and I would be partying out at a club. But tonight, Jenny has something devious under her sleeve.

I am tied to a chair in the middle of our living room. Dressed in nothing but my bare skin, I feel my heart beat a million miles an hour. What does Jenny has in plan for me I do not know. But judging how the lighting is at a dim state, I can only guess it will be fun.

The door ,to our master bed room, opens up. Walking out of the bed room is Jenny dress in almost nothing. Her bra covers only her nipples while her V-string exposes a lot of very beautiful butt. I see oil covering her whole body making her shiny and heavenly.

My cock went hard within seconds when I saw this beautiful angel. Jenny licks her lips when she spot my harden cock.

"I see someone is happy to see me." Jenny teases as she walks closer to me. "Are you ready for some quality fun?"

I can only nod as I try to break my bondage. To my horror, Jenny did a good job of tying the knots.

"Relax broski." Jenny said as takes out a can of whip cream. "Your big sister will take care of everything."

Jenny spray whip cream all over my harden cock. My cock looks less of a cock and more of a snowy mountain. Lowering her mouth on to my cock, Jenny begins to lick the whip cream away. With each touch of her tongue, jolts of ecstasy travel across my body. I moan with joy as Jenny takes her time licking my cock.

As I relish her tongue on my cock, I feel her mouth sucking on my balls. I nearly jump with pleasure as her humid mouth touches the very skin of my balls.

God, do I want to fuck her right now.

After half an hour of Jenny torturing me, she lifts herself up from the chair. I feel myself shaking with excitement. I wanted more of her to touch. Better yet, I wanted to break loose and make her scream my name.

I try to break the restraints with all my strength. But again, Jenny did a good job of doing the knots.

"Now, Now," Jenny said as she rubs my cock. "You don't want to spoil the fun?"

I can only shake my head as she rubs my harden prick.

"Good." Jenny said as she rubs harder on my cock. "Now, are you going to be my personal stud for life?"

"Yes!" I hiss as Jenny continues to rub harder on my cock.

"Good." Jenny said as she starts to slow down on my cock. "Now call me God and I will let you do anything you want."

Jenny let go of my cock. I am too horny to think straight. All I wanted is to fuck Jenny like a mad man out of hell.

"Please, God!" I beg. "Let me fuck you."

Jenny laughs as she takes out a sharp knife. Using the knife to cut me loose, it took a lot of self-control to not to break loose and jump on her. Once Jenny cut the last of the rope, I jump out of the chair and took hold of Jenny.

Kissing her beautiful body, I strip her bra, and her V-string, like a wild animal. Before Jenny could say anything, I pick her up and insert my cock into her tight wet twat.

"Oh God!" Jenny moans as my cock hits her g-spot.

I feel her wet cunt tightening around my cock. With the torment I got earlier from her, it took a lot of effort not to cum into her cunt. As my cock goes in, and out, of Jenny's tight twat, I feel the pressure building within me.

As much as I wanted to hold it in, I feel my whole body jerking as my seed enters Jenny's soaking wet pussy. I start to slow down as I lay Jenny on top of the couch.

Jenny smile as she plays with her hairless pussy.

"I see my little bro is tried." Jenny tease. "Don't you want my tight little pussy?"

"Yes." I said in a breathless voice. "I just need to recharge my batteries."

"Maybe this will help." Jenny said as she plays with her erect clit.

I stare hungrily at Jenny's pussy as she continues to plays with her clit. Tilting her head back, Jenny moans as she stuck two fingers up her vagina. I hear her moan as she touches her G-spot. Making me hard once more.

I refuse to let Jenny get herself off. I would fail her as a lover and as a man in general.

Walking towards the couch, I spread Jenny's legs and aim my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I ram my cock into her cunt, hitting her G-spot in one stroke.

"Oh Jack!" Jenny cries. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the animal you are!"

Her cries only excite me as I sped up the fucking. I lower my mouth on one of her hardens nipples and starts to suck on it. Jenny moans even louder as I assault her on two fronts. As her twat gets tighter, and wetter, I sped up with more vigor. I feel the pressure building within me again. But I know that Jenny will come first.

Wrapping her legs around my waist, Jenny pulls me in as her pussy tightens around my cock. She howls like a wolf as her finger nails dig into my back. I feel warm liquid coming out of Jenny's tight twat.

The warm liquid soaks my cock. Unleashing a wave of pleasure that only intensify the pressure within me. It did not take long for me to cum inside Jenny's pussy.

Both of us breathe heavily as hot sweat cover our whole body. We stare into each other eyes as we try to catch our breath.

"You like that, sis?" I ask as I gently rub her nipple.

"You bet your sweet ass." Jenny said breathlessly.

As we made out, I hear our house phone ringing. Both of us ignore the call as we continue to make out. When the answering machine picks up the message, I hear our mother voice ringing in my ear.

"Stop fucking your sister!"