Forbidden Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers

Mum starts to masturbate me again, pulling me closer to her opened legs. Looking between them, I can see a large area of the material is soaked with her cunt juices. My other hand I move it to her right breast and I start to caress it.

Mum yells out, “That it, yes I commmmiiinnngg darling, please cum with me.”

I can feel my own orgasm fast approaching, roll towards mum more and move up a bit, so that my cock is inline with her partially exposed cunt. I can feel the rhythmic contractions in her cunt as mum climaxes. That all it takes for me to lose control and say, “O god mum, I cumin.” The first shot of sperm lands on the front of mum’s knickers, moving a little more the second and all the other land on mums cunt and my hand.

Lying beside mum, I rest my head on her right breast, we slowly catch our breath, and mum begins to run her fingers through my hair. I still have my hand on her tit and can feel her racing heart in her chest. Looking up to her eyes, I can see love and contentment in them. A smile comes on her face as she sees that I looking at her. She pulls my head towards hers, lifts her head to mine, and kisses me passionately on the lips.

We finally part from our kiss, mum say’s, “That was the most wonderful climax I ever had in my life so far with out actually having sex, if you like, we can do it any time you like too, so how was it for you darling.”

“Gee mum, that was awesome, to experience a women having an orgasm while you fuck her with my fingers, it mind blowing. Do you really mean it, we can do this when ever we want to.”

“Yes we can, when do you want to do it again.”

“Now.”

“Well, how about you make certain that the door is locked and we will adjourn to my bed where we will be more comfortable than on this lounge.”

Getting off the lounge, I hold out a hand and help mum up from the lounge. I don’t even bother to place my cock back into my slacks as I walk to the front door.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers
12