Forbidden Love Ch. 04

Story Info
The siblings must face the reality of their relationship.
2.7k words
4.53
25.5k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack rushes to the phone and picks it up. His face is deadly pale and sweat is dripping all over his body. I can see fear and panic in Jack's eyes knowing that our worst fears have come true.

"Hello?" Jack asks as he tries to act as calm as possible.

I can feel my heart in my throat as Jack listens to our mother speak on the phone. I did not need to have my ears on the phone for our mother's voice is louder than a bomb.

"Are you fucking your sister?" I hear our mom hiss on the phone.

Jack remains quiet. Fear has twist his tongue and made Jack worse than useless.

Taking the phone away from Jack's hand, I clear my throat and start to talk on the phone.

"Mom," I said in a nonchalant voice. "Whatever you have heard about us is a..."

"Can it slut!" I hear our mother hiss. "Don't try to play all innocent and caring! I know you and your piece of shit brother are having a relationship! I know you two are fucking!"

I am completely paralyzed by our mother's words. She never calls me a "slut". Nor call her only son a "piece of shit". In fact, she has been nothing but a caring woman. I cannot believe the woman who is hissing on the phone is our mother.

"How did you find out?" I ask in a low voice.

"A little bird told me." Our mother hisses into the phone. "I have heard so much horrible shit in my time. But you two are probably the worse."

I feel a horrible blow hit my heart as hot streams of tears trail down cheeks. As much as I try, I wanted to stay strong and keep my pride as a woman. But hearing these vulgar words coming out of our mother mouth is just too much.

"I'm sorry." I spoke in a weak and pathetic voice.

"Don't you dare!" Our mother continues to hiss. "Don't you dare cry! You have made your bed and now you have to fucking sleep in it! Tomorrow I want you, and you're brother, to come to my house. We will discuss how we deal with this...abomination."

She hangs up the phone.

As silence takes over the whole apartment, I feel as if I have betrayed the whole world for my own selfish needs. That I deserve all the insults in the world for what I have done.

I am worse person in the world.

The pain is too much for me to bear. I feel my tears gushing out of my eyes as I fall onto my knees. I feel the guilt becoming worse with each passing second as I become something worse than dirt.

"Jenny?" Jack asks as he walks up to me. "Jenny...everything will be okay. I swear to you..."

I feel Jack's ruff hands touching my back.

"Don't touch me!" I hiss.

Jack staggers back with terror in his eyes.

"Just..." I breathe in heavily. "Just don't touch me. Please don't touch me right now."

Getting up from the floor, I walk towards the master bedroom and shut the door. I fall onto the bed and cover myself with the bed sheets. From there, I cry my eyes out till I fall to sleep.

***

The morning sun seep through the curtains of the master bedroom. Hitting my eyes, I roll over to the other side of the bed and try to go back to sleep. I almost went back to sleep when I heard Jack yelling on the phone.

"Fuck you, cocksucker." Jack yells. "You fuck with us, we fuck you right back."

Getting up from bed, I put on my red bathrobe and exit the master bedroom. Jack is pacing around the living room wearing nothing but his blue jeans. He is on his smartphone as he continues to yell.

"Well you should of thought of that before you sold us out! And if you want me to wreck your life even more, you just have to open your mouth."

Jack shuts off his smartphone and put it in his pocket. Taking in a deep breath, Jack looks up at the ceiling then right at me.

"What did you do?" I ask in a low voice.

Jack gives me a hostile glare that belongs to a Tiger. I know he is not going to hurt me. But I know he has just hurt someone very close to us.

Or was close to us.

"I send the photos of James's to his parents and put it on facebook."

"What!" I gasp.

"You heard me." Jack said in a hostile growl. "I took care of that faggot and made him a pariah."

I stare at Jack with disbelief.

It is one thing to blackmail your ex- best friend to be quiet. It is another to go through with it. I did not want to hurt James, despite being a total asshole. I thought those pictures would keep James's quiet. Keeping both Jack, and I, safe from the world. But now that Jack has unleashed the photos to the world, we are no better than James.

I step away from Jack. My hands are on my mouth as I start to tear up.

"I didn't ask for this." I whisper as the tears swell up in my eyes.

Jack stares at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Jenny," Jack said as he walks up towards me. "He hurt you..."

"I don't care!" I scream. "What you have done is so low and treacherous that makes James look innocent."

Surprise over takes Jack's eyes. Then his eyes turn into anger.

"He hurt you." Jack said as he raises his voice.

"Don't!" I hiss. "Don't try to act that you have my interest in heart! You did it out of male pride! You did it because---"

Jack punches the door. As he takes in a deep breath, I see a huge dent on the door. Telling me that he is not in the mood to screw around.

"He hurt you!" Jack yells. "It is one thing to go after me, it is another to go after you! The moment I saw you cry hurt me more than anything in the world! I will not stand by and let people hurt you, Jenny! It is not in my moral conduct and it sure as hell not in my goddamn nature!"

Jack words silent me. As I stare into his eyes, I see tears coming down his cheeks.

I walk up to Jack and put my arms around him. I feel his hot tears fall on to my bare skin as he begins to cry.

"I swear, Jenny." Jack sobs. "I will not let anyone hurt you. Not even our own blood."

Putting his arms around my body, I feel as if all the world's trouble has just vanish. That no matter what happens from now on, Jack will never let anything bad happen to me.

It is the same feeling I got when Jack beat those bullies up.

I pull away from Jack to get a good glimpse of his eyes. Underneath all the redness, I see a sweet and tender human being. Along with the tenderness, I see a man who has a heart of a lion that would destroy anything in his way.

As I stare into Jack's eyes, I feel Jack's hand is brushing against my cheeks. It took me a while to realize that I am crying as well.

As Jack brushes away the tears, I slowly press my lips against Jack's lips. As our tongue wrestles with one another, I feel Jack's hands reaching into my robe. A powerful shock of pleasure made my body tremble as Jack plays with my erect clit. Leaning against Jack for support, I take in deep breaths trying to handle Jack twisting my clit.

Trying to regain some composure, I take my hand and unzip his pants. His cock stuck out of his pants like a metal pipe. Drooling at his beautiful cock, I start to stroke Jack's huge prick. He moans as he twists my clit even harder.

Assaulting each other's private parts, we gave each other a passionate kiss as we feel the pressure within grow.

As I continue to stroke Jack's cock, he gently pushes me away. Before I could question him, Jack strips me of my robe. He takes a moment to admire my angelic body. Then he kisses me once again. Moving my body on top of the bed, he spreads my legs to expose my moisten cunt. Lowering his mouth on to my pussy, Jack takes his tongue and licks my erect clit.

I moan with joy as Jack continues to lick my clit. As the pressure builds within me, I feel Jack's fingers going inside me. I can feel my pussy walls tightening around his fingers as he search for my G-spot. It did not take him to long to find what he is looking for. I howl with joy as Jack finger my G-spot.

Licking my clit, and fingering my G-spot, I am lost in an ocean of bliss. I moan Jack's name as I twist my nipples. Causing even more pleasure to flood my mind. The pressure within me is climbing at such a rapid rate that I feel like I am going to explode.

Within seconds, I cum all over Jack's face.

Breathing heavily from the finger bang, I look down to see Jack licking the cum off of his fingers. Jack got on top of the bed and put his finger in front of my face. It is still cover with my cum. I taste my sweet juices as suck, and lick, Jack's fingers as if it is a Popsicle.

Feeling extremely horny, I push Jack on to his back and pull down his pants and underwear. Seeing his harden tool standing tall and proud made my clit quiver. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it now.

Lowering myself on top of Jack's cock, I feel my pussy walls tightening around his penis. Squeezing the life out of his cock, I feel Jack's penis getting bigger and thicker with every stroke.

As I speed up the strokes, I feel Jack's hands traveling across my body. Jack reaches for my nipples and gave them a hard squeeze. I let out a deep gasp as my pussy walls squeeze even harder on his cock.

I feel a jet of hot jizz enter my pussy as Jack twists my nipples even harder. I soon cum all over Jack's cock as my body turn limp and frail.

Falling on top of my brother, both of us are sweaty, and out of breathe. We are lost in a state of nirvana that seems to go on forever.

Once we regain our breaths, I press my lips against Jack's lips.

"Thank you, Jack." I said. "Thank you for being in my life."

I see a smile on Jack's face as he brushes my cheeks with his hands.

"No," Jack said in a low voice. "Thank you."

I give Jack a curiosity look.

"For what?" I ask.

"For brining me out of my shell. If it wasn't for you, I would still be that nervous nerd that didn't know shit."

A smile appears on my face.

It feels like a lifetime ago, but I remember how nervous Jack used to be. How he said so little, how he tries not to be offensive, and how he blend in the background with such ease.

The Jack of the past, and the Jack I have now, seems to be two different people.

As I kiss him again, I hear the phone ringing. Knowing it is our mother; I walk up and pick it up the phone.

"You're late." Our mother said in a monotone voice.

I look at the clock to see that we are late to see our mother.

"Sorry." I said as I rub my head. "I must have forgot."

"You were fucking your brother again, weren't you?" Our mother asks in a hostile tone.

I take a moment to think of what I am about to say. Then it occurs to me that no one is going to accept us. That Jack, and I, are going to have make it on our own. Even if it cost us everything we have, I know what we have is too priceless to be thrown away.

"Whatever we do now is none of your business." I said in a hostile voice. "Jack and I have something that is too good to throw away."

"It is incest!" Our mother hisses. "It is a abomination in man's law and God's law! It is shameful and---"

"Shut up!" I scream. "If you don't like it then shut up! I am in love and there is nothing you can do to change that! Do whatever you want but don't expect you're effort to change anything!"

There is a silence on the phone. Our mother did not say thing as I hear her breathing heavily into the phone.

"I want you out of my life." She hisses. "I want you and you're dumbass of a brother to leave. Never make contact with me, or anyone in the family. As far as I know, you two are dead to me."

Our mother hangs up.

Putting the phone down, I feel hot streams of tears coming back into my eyes. I put my hands on my face knowing that we are black sheep in the family. That no one is going to accept us even if we are in love.

But deep down, I know that Jack, and I, are together. That no one can stand between us. Even if it means certain isolation from the rest of the world, we still have each other.

"Jenny?" I hear Jack ask. "Are you okay?"

I turn around to see Jack standing in our bedroom doorway. He has a concern look on his face seeing me with tears in my eyes.

"Yes," I said as I wipe the tears away. "I am okay."

I hesitate with my words, as I try to think of a way to change the subject.

"Do you want to move to Costa Rica?"

Jack gives me a blank look.

"What?" Jack asks stupidly.

"Costa Rica." I said in my perky voice. "We can have so much fun. I mean there is so much to do there that...."

Jack gives me a powerful hug. It silences me with as he pats my back.

"No matter what happens, Jenny." Jack said. "We will get through this. No matter what happens."

I feel the tears coming back as I cry into Jack's shoulders. As I cry into his shoulder, I feel completely thankful that Jack has come into my life. That despite being a fry cook, he is my very foundation of my sanity.

God, I am the luckiest woman in the world.

***

We move to Costa Rica that very summer. Using the money I saved up, Jack and I, move to a house on the beach. It will take a while to get the place into shape. But at least it is ours.

Jack works as a translator/bouncer at one of the clubs. While I work at the music department at one of Costa Rica's popular music studios. We make decent amount of money to keep us afloat. But we can still do better.

Every night we make love like wild animals. Nothing is taboo for we broke the ultimate taboo. The only thing that concerns us now is how are we going to love one another.

As days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, I feel nothing for what we left behind. All that we had was a family that would never accept us. That they shun us the moment they heard about Jack, and I.

To be frank, I care very little for what they think. The only person I care what he thinks is my lover/brother/friend. For he is the only one who cares about me and is willing to do anything for me.

With that little fact that is in my mind, I know everything is going to be okay.

Fin