Forbidden Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Taxi rides gets the action started.
1.5k words
4.83
11.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe it... in a few short weeks it will be an entire year since I first met him. Although I share him with you, the readers of my stories, only 1 person knows about my secret lover... my best friend, solely because she was with me when he and I first met. She has truly remained loyal to me and our friendship having told no one and interestingly treasures the secret she has been able to keep.

Although, as I look back on the year, I wonder...

How has this relationship lasted a year... a year of talking every day... searching to see when we could be together again... where, when for how long this time. It seems like only yesterday that he sat down beside me smiled and said "Hi, I'm John."

I am just as fascinated by his mind and his manner as I am by the package wrapped around it. Each giving to the other what they never realized they were missing in their lives.

I wonder, is it possible to feel so deeply for another while still having feelings for the one solid in your life? Is it really possible... I always thought it not... yet here I am a year later.

I want him daily... dream of him nightly. And, I still get butterflies in my stomach each time we meet.

The time spent with him is precious and difficult to come by because he travels approx. 300 days out of the year... me a steady existence.

Just recently he had an extended break and went home. I didn't know how I was going to go that long without being with him... more so being able to call and talk to him whenever I wanted. So, when confronted with the opportunity to go to New York for a meeting I readily accepted and worked it so it would include the weekend.

There's song that says something like this... "I wanted you so bad I begged you to get on an airplane and come see me." Of course, I can't remember the exact words or who sings it. But, as my secret lover reads this – he knows what I'm talking about because he has sung it to me numerous times [stop laughing my handsome lover]. All I know and all I care about is that he left his home and came to me.

As we both flew into the same airport within an hour of each other we agreed to meet at baggage claim and take the taxi ride into the city together. If you've ever been in a NY taxi you know the back seat is somewhat concealed from the taxi driver. Knowing this I dressed for the occasion... leaving my bra and panties in the suitcase!

The minute the taxi driver was given the name of the hotel he took off. I instantly took my lover's hand and placed it on my breast. His eyes got wide and he asked, "You forgot your bra... did you forget anything else?"

"Well, I'm not sure," I replied teasingly, "I was excited about coming to see you so am not sure what I might have forgotten."

With a smile on his lips he put his hand on my thigh and slowly started to move up my leg. I could see his cock already straining in his jeans. As he reached my pussy, which was already dripping wet I spread my legs and slid to the edge of the seat to give him easier access to my clit. As his fingers started to rub, I got a wave of pleasure. God... how I had missed him!

He tried to carry on a conversation... about what I know not... as his fingers from one hand twisted my nipple while the fingers from his other hand plunged into my pussy and played with my clit. It was all I could do not to mount his huge cock right there in the taxi.

Too soon the taxi ride ended and we were in front of the hotel. As I adjusted my clothes, he licked his fingers and said, "Our room better be ready because I want my cock deep inside you."

Well... we were too early and our room wasn't ready so we went to an early lunch... touching and teasing... and when we came back to the hotel, they told us the room was still not ready but would be within the hour.

I looked at him and said, "I can't wait... I have to have you. NOW!"

He looked around the lobby of the hotel and went to sit in one of the lobby chairs. He motioned me to sit on his lap. With my coat as cover, he slid his hand under my shirt and started to play with my nipples. I took his hand and shoved it down the waistband of my skirt. My pussy lips were swollen and my juices were running down my thighs from the taxi ride. So there we sat in the lobby with hotel guests and employees milling around us. What an exhilarating feeling that was... my lover's hands in my pussy and tugging on my nipples and no one knew. But, as I was on the brink of an orgasm sitting right there in the hotel lobby, maybe they did?

I couldn't take it any longer. I stood up and started to walk off.

Surprised at suddenly leaving his lap he asked, "Where are you going?"

I replied with lust in my voice, "To the bathroom... follow me."

I walked to the bathroom and instantly began to undress. Within seconds the door opened and he walked in. He took me in his arms as his mouth covered mine with a kiss that left me breathless and aching for more. I wanted to taste him so I got to my knees and pulled at his belt to undo his pants so I could take his cock in my mouth. Ummmm... the feel of his huge smooth cock as I slid my mouth up and down his shaft was too much for either of us. He yanked me up from the floor and lifted me to his cock.

I so desperately wanted him inside me. As he shoved his cock deep inside me... I choked back a scream because my pussy was still tight as his cock hadn't had the opportunity to ease my muscles. But, the minute the head of his cock disappeared inside me my orgasm began and continued to build and lasted until his cock was exploding and pulsating inside me.

With our hearts racing and my head spinning he put his semi-hard wet cock back in his pants and left the bathroom as quickly as he had come. I dressed, splashed water on my face and left the bathroom. As I looked around the lobby for him I saw him standing by the elevator with a key in his hand and a smile on his face. Finally our room was ready!

In the elevator, he pushed me into the corner, pulling on my lower lip with his teeth as his hand slid up my skirt to my drenched and sensitive pussy. "Do you want me? Tell me you want me?" he asked.

"Yes I want you... I always want you," I replied with shortness in my breath, my eyes already full with lust and desire for this man in front of me. "Slow this time... slow and sweet."

It was exactly the right thing to say to him... once in the room the soft kisses grew longer and deeper. My body was alive with the taste of him now, rich and male and perfect. He tugged at my shirt, teasing me, grazing his hands across my nipples before pulling it over my head exposing my breasts. I gave a low sound of pleasure as I let his hands roam my body.

He could feel my heart pounding on his hands as he kneaded my breasts and pulled on my nipples. The slow hesitant stroke of his hands were maddening... wonderful... his mouth took mine again... quick but with a sense of possessiveness... gently kissing my face, breathing and nibbling on my ear... telling me how erotic the look of ecstasy was on my face... going to my neck down to my shoulders... trailing down to capture my nipple in his mouth while his hands moved sensuously down my stomach to my womanhood, still swollen and wet from the sex we had just had in the bathroom.

As I trembled with his touch I begged him to let me feel his cock in my pussy... but he said, "No, my love... in time... I am going to go slow so I can watch your face as I play with your clit." He collected my juices on his fingers and had me lick them. The smell and the taste of me on his fingers was intoxicating. "I want to slip my fingers in your hot and wet pussy... I want to see your face when you orgasm... see the pleasure I give you... see you give yourself to me... then, maybe then, I will give you my cock."

He could have feasted on me but he only sipped, enjoying me, taking me to the height of pleasure I only reach with him. And all I could think of was that this was not sex... this was making love.

And still -- I can't help but wonder...