Forbidden Love: Stepson's Temptation

Story Info
Remy finds herself lusting after her step son & gives in.
3k words
4.13
93.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Her breasts glistened as the sun light beamed upon them. Tan, and supple, she was proud of her double D's, which still resembled her years of youth. Thirty-nine was a tough age for Remy MacIntyre. She still felt young and sexy, but nearing forty left her with a sense of questionable confidence. Sex was her healer, and thank God for her new husband, whom never minded providing her with such favors. Their sex life was unheard of for most couples out there in the city of LA, but she hit the jackpot.

To grow up in Chino was difficult during her teenage years. She met a man, whom she thought was the love of her life, her senior year and married right after graduation. Deceit and abuse was all that was provided to her within that relationship. As the years passed, she transcended from one fling to the next. No relationship ever made it past the three year mark before one of them broke it off. But, Tyler seemed different. He was three years younger than her and had more accomplished in his life than most men she's ever known. His house was over 4,000 square feet with a beautiful in ground pool, which she chose to lounge in every waking moment of the summer. She was a writer and loved to spend her days of character and blot building by the pool in her tight bikini. For thirty-nine her body was fit and sexy. Younger men thought she was almost ten years younger; another confidence booster she loved to feed off of.

Tyler was a defense lawyer and was working his ass of on some big case most days and nights, so she was alone. But, she always had her toys to provide her pleasure. Nothing comparable to that of her husband of course, but close enough to get her off.

As her eyes lay quiet and still, she felt relaxed and comforted by the sun's glorious warmth upon her body. Puddles of sweat laced her silky skin to show it strength upon her body. Silence flowed through the backyard like a violin. The only noise present was the soft, whisp of the pool's water, a bird chirping in the tree outside of the fence, and her keyboard typing away at her next sexy novel. She breathed in deep the fresh air, and enjoyment of being alone, just as her cell rang. Her publisher's ring tone played momentarily before the slim device made love to ear.

"Remy! Are you there, darling? Hello-" Monique screamed, muffled on the other line.

Remy huffed at the pain her ear endeared from her publisher's lack of audible range.

"Hi, Monique. I'm here, but I can barely understand you," she blocked her other ear with her hand as she tried to make sense of her tone.

"Remy, I must have your first draft! What are you waiting for? Are you ok, hunnie? How's your sex life? Are you lacking material? I know it's already been six months together, the sex life can be gone already-" her voice still loud and disturbed from the presence of background noise.

"Where are you?" she questioned.

"Where am I? That's all you have to say after all those questions, my hear?"

"No, but I can barely hear you. Oh, and no..I have not lost material. Yes, I still have a sex life, even after six months, and you will have it by Monday...as long as you let me get to it," she insisted, a smirk in her voice.

"Ok, darling, and I'm on way for a wax. It's getting a little prickly down there, and I must have it silky smooth before my date tomorrow night. I'll see you Monday. Ta, ta!" The dial tone went dead, Remy left flabbergasted from their conversation.

That was weird. Alright back to work. "He made his way to the bedroom where she laid naked awaiting his touch. He walked in on her massaging her clit..."

"Shit. I have nothing. I need some inspiration." She laid her head back upon the fabric lawn chair and started to slowly move her fingertips from her breasts to her midriff. "Who needs a man." Gently, her bikini bottoms made their way to her knees, and her finger tips massaged her own clit. Her head arched back from the sensation of her doing. They moved lower between her lips and into her wet self. She licked her lips as her body built up and tingled. Moments of self-pleasure where just about to allow her to release to full ecstasy.

"Come on sexy, let's go to the bedroom. I wanna see what's beneath those clothes," a young man's voice said from within the house.

"What the-" She jumped up, unsure of whether to be mortified or petrified. Quickly, she pulled her bottoms back up and ran into the house. Afraid to scream if they were intruders, she gradually walked throughout the house and planned every move to ensure her own safety. Screams from a woman echoed throughout the foyer. She mounted herself to the wall as she walked up the stairs, an emptied vase in hand.

"Yes, Luke, yes!!" the young woman moaned loudly.

Luke? Tyler's son, Luke? Shit, he's home? I thought he didn't get back from college until Friday, after his finals.

Luke went away to school in Washington and hasn't been home once since Remy and Tyler's wedding. They got hitched a month after they met, so she wasn't even aware if Luke knew who she was. The door to his room was left cracked, and she couldn't help herself. She wanted catch a glance of the scene that started to unfold within those doors. She knew it was wrong, but Luke was attractive, like his father, and she could use some juicy material to write about, since she was dried up with detail at the moment. What could it hurt?

Chapter Two

Thrusts of young lust eliminated the room. Luke's dark, black hair was all she could see, besides his muscular back, red and full of sweat. The young woman he was with grabbed his shoulder blades as he rammed into her upon his satin sheeted bed. She couldn't take her eyes away. It was wrong, but she tingled at the sight of what she viewed between the cracks of the door. Moans sang loud from both parties involved. As their breathing enhanced, so did hers.

Is it wrong to masturbate to your step son fucking someone? Her conscious contemplated between right and wrong before she gave in to temptation. Fuck it. If no one knows, then who would it hurt? Pleasure is pleasure.

Her fingertips slipped through her bathing suit fabric between her legs. She rubbed her clit as she watched her step son pull out of the blonde woman and work his lips between her legs. She felt flush from the sensation caused as her mind envisioned Luke between her own legs. Two fingers within, she thrusted them back in forth, her clit rubbed by her thumb. Luke switched positions and pushed the young woman upon the bed. His face was now visible. She masturbated more at the sight of attraction before her. His tanned, hairless, chisled chest, glistened as he strode the woman below him. Each pump sent her head back with pleasure. He was sexy; maybe sexier than his father. It felt sinful to be sexually attracted to her new stepson, but she couldn't help it. Her finger tips increased intensely, as her lustful state of mind increased for a man she should shun such feelings for. His erected penis pulled from within the woman's lips for a long enough moment to catch a glimpse. Her clit heated at the sight. Damn. Now that's what I'm talking about. Holy shit! The length of him made her envision it deep within her inner walls, her lips wrapped around his shaft as he pumped her repeatedly until she would cum. She was close in reality. Her fingers were lubricated and warm, just like her pussy, which yearned for what the woman who was before her had. She wanted his thick cock in her mouth, so she could show him a thing or two about how things are done. She envisioned her lips around his shaft, feeling the veins as she pulled up and down to give him pleasure. Her built up pleasure couldn't stay within anymore. Soft moans escaped her mouth.

Luke looked up as he still penetrated the woman beneath him. His eyes caught Remy. They both locked one another. Her hand still between her legs, she froze. Unsure of what to do, she did all she could think to do; stay where she was and be quite. Embarrassed, her face burned. Luke, still in action, looked her up and down. Caught, his eyes worked their way down to her hands, still within her bikini bottoms. Quickly, he licked his lips, his eyes still locked on hers, he thrusted faster and deeper with the girl beneath. Remy didn't move an inch. She stood still as her tempted eyes watched and eagerly awaited his release. His thrusts changed speed. Each turned into a slow motioned movement. He pulled from within her slowly, just the tip unexposed. His eyes still upon Remy's, she licked her lips at the sight of his erected cock once more. She yearned for him within her. A few slow thrusts, and he picked up pace again. He looked to the woman he was fucking just for a moment. Her pussy was wet with juice from her arousal, and he envisioned the woman in the doorway, whomever she was, with his cock inside of her. His hands upon her hips, he pulled once more, deep and hard. His body convulsed as his eyes met hers again during his release. It was as if he stopped breathing for the moment, his body tensed and liquid poured between the blonde's inner lips. He fell to her chest, as they both expanded up and down.

Remy gathered her composure. Mixed feelings succumbed her. She felt embarrassed for a moment and then it was replaced with feelings of excitement and enticement. Whether he knew who she was yet or not, he did see her and he definitely put on a show for her.

"No! This is wrong!" Remy whispered aloud, her fingernail between her teeth. She paced back and forth outside the pool. "That's my husband's son! My freakin' step son! What is wrong with you Remy? Are you that desperate for material that you are willing to lower yourself to thinking that's ok?" Her mind raced with thoughts from every direction. She could analyze the situation to death if she wanted to. She was too tired to do so. She was a sexual woman who was completely aroused by what she just saw. All she wanted was to lay naked by the pool and bask in the sun and replay all the images she just experienced once more in her head.

She awaited the high pitched voice of the blonde woman to be present before she would change. Once she heard the front door shut, she knew she was in the clear. She stripped her body of her suit and walked back to her lounge chair adjacent to the pools steps. Sunglasses in hand, she covered her eyes so she could bask in the memory of a moment of pure heat and passion and a full sense of lust. Her legs spread and her back flat, she rested her head upon her pillow and shut her eyes. Deep breathes accompanied her as she sat in silence. Her clit still tingled from the thought of Luke in the bedroom. It felt wet and warm, a feeling she longed for lately. With Tyler working so late, their sex life the past two weeks was a bit stagnant. It was nothing that bothered her or worried it, and she never questioned their lackluster. She just couldn't shake the sense of feeling sexually aroused.

Her mind wandered a played back like a record. She visioned Luke licking the pussy of the young woman. Every drop of her juice sucked up. I wonder what that must be like. Tingles still accompanied themselves within her lips. Lost in thought, silence was all she heard. Before she could understand what was happening, two hands softly touched her legs, and spread them apart. A light lick of a tongue hit her clit, which sent her head back and moan released from her lips. Chills marked their way up her body and an instant sent of heat rushed it away. A supple sucking motion swallowed her lips, which were still aroused from earlier. She was wet with anticipation and excitement. Tyler never gets home earlier and usually isn't one for surprises, but man was this one for the books to write about.

She grasped his hair and pushed his head closer to her clit to give it the proper attention it needed in that moment. "Yes, baby! More!" she screamed out. "Oh, yes, I've been waiting for you baby," she grasped the back of his hair lightly.

He pulled up from between her legs, "you've been waiting for me , huh?" an unfamiliar voice said. Remy screamed, her eyes open wide, face flushed and burning, and tried to quickly cover her privates.

"Why bother covering up what I've already seen?" Luke questioned a smirk upon his face as he slowly examined what was left to see of Remy.

Chapter Three

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" she questioned embarrassed beyond belief.

"Well, I should have asked you the same thing upstairs, but I didn't now did I?" his eye brows raised. "I let you indulge in what you were, so obviously, enjoying, now didn't I?" She nodded her face hot. "Now, you should let me do the same." His finger tips penetrated between her legs and into her still wet pussy, his thumb upon her clit. A second passed before she stopped him from the overly pleasurable feeling he was causing. She pushed his fingers away and tried to cover herself up again.

"This is wrong. This is so wrong." Remy's hands covered her face.

He pulled her hands away, "no what's wrong right now, is me not knowing who this woman is sitting before me that I'm lusting over."

"I'm Remy. I'm...I'm...you're new step mom!" she blurted out, unsure of how he would react.

A moment passed before he spoke. His eyes traced every inch of her body, slowing, and paused for a brief minute on her pussy. He licked his lips before he looked up and spoke again.

"Really? So I get to call you mommy?" his eyebrows raised again. He pulled his body over Remy's his chest upon her exposed breasts. "Would you like to know which MacIntyre is better in bed?" His hands moved fast between her legs, two fingers penetrated her, her neck thrusted back from the pleasure, and her midriff felt his rock hard cock. Slowly, he continued to finger her. In and out his fingers worked deeper in between her lips. Her lack of objection pleased him. A momentary lapse in judgement left her feeling warm and guilty. It feels so good, yet it's so wrong. He hovered over her body still, his breathing close to her ear. Chills and goosebumps covered her skin.

"No," she objected once more. "This isn't right. I married you're father. You're my step son. We can't do stuff like this." Her lips blurted the words, while her lower ones objected their purpose. They yearned for his continued touch. The feeling of being fingered was different from him. She should have known it wasn't Tyler from the initial oral sex, but it felt so good she wished it true.

She replaced Luke's fingers with her own once more. This time Luke's accompanied hers and his pushed her own tips within her hole. In and out, she gave in to the feeling. "Now, doesn't that feel good?" he whispered into her ear, a light nibble followed his question.

"Yes," she arched back. Temptation felt good. She wanted with every inch of her body to give in to his touch, but why did he want it.

"Why?" she asked quickly, before she lost confidence in her questioning.

"Why, what?"

"Why, do you want me? You can have any woman you want, from the look of whom you brought home. But , why do you want me?"

His fingers lightly traced themselves upon her soft, wet skin. He gazed at her eyes before he answered, a smile upon his face. "You, are sexy as hell." His fingertips caressed her nipples, then made their way to feeling the plumpness of her breasts. "You're experienced." He pulled his body full force over hers, and looked down at the woman he was lusting over. "I want to fuck the shit out of you, until we can't fuck anymore. I want more than anything to know that I can pleasure you."

"But," Remy's breathe shallow, "I'm your step mother now. Doesn't that mean something?" Their lips centimeters apart from on another now. She could smell the scent of her pussy upon his breathe.

"Of course it means something," Luke pushed his erected penis up against her sweet spot. "It means I can have you whenever I want." Another push, her neck flinched from the sensation. "It means I get to fuck the shit out of you, knowing that when you fuck my father, you will envision me." Remy's felt like she would burst with one more thrust of his cock upon her. "Will you give in to me? Will you let me pleasure you in ways you can't even imagine?" One hand grabbed her side, while the other grasped her neck, his nose rubbed it softly, chills flowed through her like the blood in her veins.

"Yes," she hollered. "I will give in."