Forbidden Lovers MaryBeth's Desire

Story Info
A college student and professor become intimate.
4.8k words
4.41
31.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/09/2017
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This story is fictional."

Let me introduce you to MaryBeth because this is her story and one must understand this woman in order to better comprehend all the events that unfolded. At the time MaryBeth was still a young woman in her early 30s. Her life was what some people would call complete or at least that is to say that she should have felt fulfilled. She had things that most people strived for a husband, a smart young daughter and a good job as a professor at a small private New England college.

It is not to say that these things were not important to MaryBeth because they were. But unlike everybody thought she was not completely satisfied and fulfilled by her life. For a while she had felt as if she was lacking something. It was as if there was a hunger inside of her, which seemed unable to be satisfied by anything in her life, as she knew it to be. For a while now she had been trying to find something in her life to calm this hunger. What she found was that it was no easy task because it didn't seem to be anything highly tangible. She simply wanted to want again. However, she soon found the answer to her hunger and realized that she would never have been able to imagine what that answer would be. All she knew was that she had found it, even if it was in a strange and perhaps even wrong way. And that is why she kept it all to herself never breathing a word to another soul in fear of what they might think.

MaryBeth taught Spanish at this college and had done so for a few years now. She liked her job well enough and she loved the Spanish language and culture or at least she used to. The truth is that she did enjoy Spanish, but not with the passion that she once knew. She used to live and breathe the Spanish language and culture. She studied it for years, traveled to South America and even married a man from Peru. Then she had been teaching ever since. But now it just didn't quite mean as much to her as it used to. Perhaps she had seen one too many students just trying to fulfill their language requirements so they could quit. Or maybe she had in a way over dosed on Spanish. It didn't really matter because she had recently been awarded tenure and she knew she would be at this school indefinitely. But one day something changed, he came along and he was different from the rest. Christopher was a student at this small college and Spanish was his main focus of study. He had just returned from a year abroad in Central America perfecting his knowledge of the language.

In all his time at the school Christopher had never had a class with MaryBeth, but this semester it so happened that she was teaching the historical Spanish literature class that he needed. Christopher was not all that excited about being back in the United States. He had become accustomed to his life, as he knew it in Central America. Things were different down there and he had enjoyed escaping his life, as he knew it in the United States. But he was excited to show off his talent in class. On the first day he walked in and took a seat. He was not sure what to expect because he had never had a class with this woman. But he imagined she was as stimulating and intelligent as all the other professors were. Then MaryBeth walked into the room and something about her immediately struck him. There was a presence about her in the way she walked, the way her eyes sparkled and especially in the way she spoke. The Spanish words coming from her mouth sounded so beautiful and almost erotic to Christopher.

Christopher found himself instantly attracted to her and wanting to have more then your average student teacher relationship. During that class he could not help, but be checking her out the entire time. He followed her long legs up her body and traced the outline of her figure with his eyes. She had an interesting build to her body unlike any other woman he had seen before. There was something about her that he couldn't quite place. He found himself very intrigued by her and what lie beneath the surface.

Afterwards as the other students left the room he walked up to the desk and introduced himself. He spoke to her all in Spanish telling her about his time abroad and his goal to become fluent. She had not taken any special notice to him during the class because not much Spanish had been spoken by the students. It was only the first class after all. However, she was thoroughly impressed with his grasp of the language and his ambition, which was much like hers, had been at that time. She could not help but noticed the way that he had looked at her while they were talking. He had stared deep into her eyes as if he was looking inside her to see what she was thinking. She could see that there was longing and desire in his gaze. However, what she realized was that she too had felt a strong desire inside of her. Her eyes rolled over his entire body and she noticed he was well built with a firm body and strong hands. He looked really good to her and this scared her because she knew she should not have been thinking about another man that way much less her student.

As days passed Christopher's desires grew stronger and he was trying to be subtle in letting MaryBeth know how he felt. While doing class work or taking a test he would come up to her desk with a question. He would lean close to her and quietly whisper into her ear. He would brush his lips extremely close to her ears and neck without actually touching them. And when talking during class he had this way of making her feel, like he was talking just to her as if she was the only one in the room.

Sometimes he would come to her office under the pretense that he had a question. She knew that most of the time he did not really have a question and that he probably already knew whatever he had asked. He was practically fluent as far as MaryBeth could tell, which meant that there was not much that he did not already know. But she didn't mind and she actually liked it. As he would talk to her he would place his hands on her shoulders and lightly rub them. She would tell him to stop or push his hands away. She pretended to be cold and not enjoy it, but that was a lie. She loved how his strong hands felt and she quivered inside when he touched her.

She knew it was best that he never knew how she was really feeling inside. She was afraid of what might happen if he was to find out that she felt the same as he did. Part of her felt that the feelings inside of her were dirty, but she didn't care. She only cared about what the repercussions would be if anything were ever to happen. There was her marriage and her daughter to worry about not to mention what her colleagues would think. However, as time past and the two of them had more interactions her desires became stronger. She was sure that he was the answer to her hunger. She knew that if they could have each other even if it was just once she would be satisfied.

Christopher would spend nights awake fantasizing about the two of them together. He would have elaborate fantasies about making love on a deserted island somewhere in the Caribbean. Rolling around in the sand by the ocean with no one around to disturb him or her. He would touch himself and imagine that she was there. He would slowly rub his hands over his body. Then he would take hold of his stiffening cock and stroke it pretending that she was pleasuring him. As he brought himself to a climax he would moan her name. He wanted her so bad that it hurt inside especially since there was nothing he could do. He would have the most vivid dreams in which they would take each other to places and heights that seemed impossible. He would wake up with a jolt to the sound of his alarm his body dripping with the sweat of his desire and his sheets sometimes wet with his juices.

But what he never could have known was that she was also having fantasies. But MaryBeth lived in the real world and her fantasies were more realistic. She would imagine them together in their everyday lives.

When she had those kinds of feelings she would go to her office. She would lock the door close the blinds, and put on some soothing music. She would strip down naked and sit in her leather chair at her desk. She would open her bottle of coconut oil and squirt some on her hands. Then she would rub her hands all over her body pretending that her hands were his hands.

She would imagine him with her in the office doing all the things that she always dreamed he would. Her hands would run all over her breasts slowly rubbing her nipples. She would moan his name under her breath as she worked her way down to her most intimate area. Once she had made herself hotter then she could handle she was ready for him to be inside of her. She would reach for her toy and slowly begin to stroke it in and out of her. Then she would stroke it faster and deeper bringing herself to a climax. She would bite her lip to silence her cries of passion only letting out a small gasp, which always remained unnoticed.

These office sessions became almost a daily occurrence. When she was locked away in her office thinking of him she could forget about her problems. The truth was that all too soon she realized that these sessions were not enough. Just thinking about him was no replacement for him actually being there. She also had her dreams in which Christopher would come to her in the dark of the night. No words were ever spoken and he would simply take her and they would have the most passionate sex. The kind where their desire was so strong that if they were any hotter they would burst into flames. But MaryBeth had learned to be calm during those dreams as not to disturb her husband. It was nothing short of a miracle that he always slept through never noticing anything.

By this time the semester was coming to a close and MaryBeth was extremely busy grading papers and preparing her final exams. Of course Christopher was just as busy. But neither one of them were to busy to forget how they felt. At the end of this one-week MaryBeth was feeling her desires worse then ever. It was Friday and her husband had gone to visit her parents with the daughter. He wanted to give his wife some space and time to finish up all her work in peace.

That morning when she had arrived at her office she found flowers in the mail holder outside with a note saying, "I can't stop thinking about you." She knew it was from Christopher and she could not help but note that she had been thinking about him also. That evening right before class had started Christopher had gone up to her and whispered sweet words into her ears. He was not worried about coming on strong because the semester was almost over. He had decided that he wanted her and that was that. His desires had taken control and he had lost all reason. To hell with the consequence he needed to be with her.

But of course he wasn't going to force himself on her. He just needed her to want him. Then he kissed her on the neck once softly and walked to his seat. This was about all that she could take. Her husband was away and there would be no gratification from him for a few days. Besides that her sessions were not doing justice as they once had. At that moment she had feelings similar to those of Christopher. She felt herself thinking that maybe it was time and that she should simply give into her impulses even if they seemed wrong. However, she could not bring herself to come onto him or make it obvious.

After class that evening the students filed out of the room and MaryBeth ran to her office. Even though her sessions did not make her feel that good anymore she needed one more then ever. She had to do something to calm herself. But in her rush she had forgotten to lock the door. As Christopher was heading for his room he remembered a question he had about the final exam. So he went back to the room, but MaryBeth was not there. So he headed to her office hoping to catch her before she left. Inside the office MaryBeth was already naked, had the music playing and was touching herself and moaning Christopher's name. She was working herself pretty hard when he reached the door. He was about to knock when he heard the music and some other faint noises.

He crept up to the door and listened close. What he heard next shocked him.

First he heard the hard breathing and the soft moans. This began to make him hot and he felt himself becoming stiff. He could only imagine what she was doing in there. He would have been content to just listen at the door, but when he heard her moaning his name he knew it was his time. He was no longer going to wait or think it was time for action. She had just called his name or at least he assumed she meant him. No he was sure that this was the signal that he had been waiting for. He opened the door quietly and walked in trying not to make a sound.

MaryBeth heard the creaking of the door and suddenly realized she had not locked it. But by that time it was too late because she had been caught. Caught in the shameful and dirty act of pleasuring herself and by the object of her fantasies none the less. Her first reaction was to cover herself, but she didn't. When she saw the look in his eyes she couldn't do or say anything. He began to slowly walk over to her and she let him come. She knew that there was no turning back now and that whatever was going to happen would, because that is what they both wanted.

When he approached her he touched her face softly and she quivered. He looked deep into her eyes with a longing that she could no longer ignore. He saw the fire in her eyes that was all too obvious. The small flame that he had always seen was now a raging fire. As he bent down to kiss her she thought she should say no or stop, but she could not get the words out. The only sound she could make was a rather loud moan. Then he began to kiss her neck softly and he slowly moved to her lips.

At first he kissed ever so gently, but still her body began to heat up. She felt her temperature rising to high levels and her heart was beating faster then she ever thought was possible. Next he kissed her deeper and more passionately, running his hands through her hair and kissing her longer. As their tongues danced with each other she felt herself loosing control. Now she was matching his kisses and returning them with ones of her own that were equally passionate.

MaryBeth having tasted what she had been wanting all this time was enjoying all too much the rages in Christopher's kisses.

Next Christopher moved his hands down running them slowly over her neck and arms. Then he reached her beautiful breasts and he cupped them in his hands. They felt so warm and soft to his touch. He noticed that he could fit each of them nicely in his hands because they were just the right size. Not small by any means, but not overwhelming either. He tenderly rolled his hands over her breasts rubbing his thumb and for finger over her nipples. He would pinch her nipple hard and then move his lips down to caress the tender area. This began to drive MaryBeth crazy, she started to moan louder and her body began to shake. He then decided to be bolder and make a move that he hoped would get his new lover ready to share herself with him.

This move was to slowly kiss down her body until he reached her legs. He slowly rubbed his hands over her legs massaging her calves. Then he began to kiss the inside of her thighs painfully close to her already wet pussy. If she could have said anything she would have begged him to stop the teasing and simply taste her wetness. But before she could even try he had read her mind and was circling his tongue around her wetness. He slowly circled a few times letting his tongue slip over her. Then he looked up at her one last time to truly make sure that this is what she wanted. When he saw her head tipped back, her eyes closed and noticed she was moaning he didn't give it a second thought.

Before he could make his move MaryBeth already had her hands in the back of his head and was guiding him to her hot and ready pussy. She had decided that she could just not wait any longer. It was as if he didn't pleasure her at that exact moment she would explode.

So with the help of her soft silky hands his tongue met her wetness and she held him there. She slowly began to massage his scalp, as he tasted her. First he licked slowly in and out flicking his tongue over her clit. Then as he tasted the first drops of her wetness he knew that he needed more. He then moved faster and faster. Licking harder and spending more time working her already very sensitive clit.

MaryBeth found herself feeling more erotic and sexy then she had ever before. Christopher really wanted her and she needed to feel that way. She loved this because it was something she would never experience with her husband. He was the type of guy who had his urges and wanted them satisfied. He was not much into foreplay or experimentation. Usually he would take her to the bed, strip her naked and be doing the deed after only a few kisses. Most of the time he made sure that she had finished even if she took longer then him. It was not like he wasn't well equipped but at times she found herself faking a little so he could feel he was satisfying his woman. The romance and true passion had left their relationship along time ago and neither of them had been able to bring it back.

However, now she was getting pleasure beyond anything she ever dreamed. As he licked away she began to move her hips to meet him. She slowly lowered herself closer and closer to his face until he was on the ground and she was over him. He buried his hands in her firm ass and pulled her closer. At this point she was fucking him in the face and she loved it. Her body began to convulse and shake uncontrollably.

She felt herself rising higher and higher reaching her climax. As she had the biggest orgasm of her life thus far she screamed loud enough to wake the dead. She hoped no one had heard, but there was nothing she could do. Her juices flowed into his mouth and streamed down his face. She lay next to him and watched him lick them off of his face. Then they kissed passionately and she could taste herself inside of his mouth. It made her so hot to taste herself and to be reminded of where her pussy had just been.

As she lay there and saw the look in his eyes she knew what he wanted and it was only fair. After all she had always believed that reciprocation was important in a sexual relationship. Because you couldn't rightly expect to receive something without giving the same in return.

She kissed him hard once and thought about how she was to go about this. She was hesitant because she had never really done this before. But he had been ever so gracious so she had no choice. Then he began to stand up and this surprised her. She looked up at him and started to rise to meet him. But he gently put his hands on the top of her head asking her to stay down on her knees. He took a hold of one of her hands and placed it on his hard cock. She slowly began to stroke running her hand up and down the shaft. She enjoyed the feeling of it growing in her hands. Next she kissed his thighs and legs playing around that area.

Christopher was hot and not in the mood to play around. He ran his hands through her hair and guided her head to his cock. At first she just ran her tongue around the shaft to get a taste. Next she took only the head in and moved on and off a few times. He held his hands at the back of her head obviously asking for more. Then she delivered and began to take more of him in slowly sucking up and down.

As she began to get used to the feeling of him inside her mouth she took all of him in sucking deeper. She moved faster and faster as he grew bigger and harder. The feel of her tongue twirling around his penis while her lips enclosed it was almost more then he could take. He started moaning and gasping for breath. His moans grew louder as she moved faster. Up and down and up and down her head bobbed and around and around her tongue twirled. Suddenly she felt him begin to tighten and swell up. She was not sure she wanted him to spill inside her mouth, but he held her there still. Then he exploded and began to spill his juice into her mouth. She drank it down, but there was too much. It dribbled down her chin and she licked it up savoring the salty yet refreshing taste.

12