Forbidden Lovers MaryBeth's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised her how much she had enjoyed his taste and especially how she had the ability to drive him crazy. It was like a newly discovered super power. She cleaned off his shaft as he came down to meet her. He looked at his cum all over her face and he loved it. He kissed her hard and deep not caring that his juice was still fresh in her mouth.

While he continued kissing her passionately and forcefully he slowly laid her body down on the floor. As he was kneeling over her and looking down she knew this was the big moment. All the rest had been foreplay or a warm up if you will, but she knew now that he would take her. Take her in that way that only he could and she was powerless to stop it. But even though she knew it was wrong she had already allowed it to go this far so there really was no point in stopping now. Plus the truth was that this is what she had wanted all along and giving in was all she could do at that point. She had decided that she would no longer deny herself the pleasure of sexual satisfaction. For she too deserved to feel satisfied every once in awhile.

MaryBeth gave Christopher a smile of encouragement as he laid himself down on top of her. First he kissed her softly a few times on the lips, and then he moved down and kissed her breasts paying special attention to her nipples. Then he slowly slipped his ready cock into her. As he entered her she let out a small gasp for he was bigger then she had imagined. At first his strokes were small and slow. She could still feel him growing even bigger inside of her and she loved it. She began to moan and with that he began to make his thrusts deeper and slightly faster. He was trying his best not to be the one making noise, but he could not help himself. It just felt so good to be inside of her and he was moaning softly, but deeply. As both of their moans got slowly louder his thrusts got that much faster until he was working her at a fairly decent pace. He would slow down and speed up trying to prolong the inevitable end of their moment of passion. This was driving her crazy and she felt herself building up to her climax.

Christopher felt himself swell up and stiffen and decided that he was ready to release the tension. He moved faster and faster and thrust deeper and deeper into her. MaryBeth began to moan very loud and her body once again was shaking. She reached a place inside of her in which she had never been before. It felt so good, better than she had ever expected. Next she screamed and he let out a little yell of his own as they released themselves simultaneously. He shots his juices into her and filled her so much that he could feel his juices running down his cock.

He held himself inside of her enjoying the sensation for as long as possible. She had her orgasm, which was bigger then, anything she had ever experienced and even bigger then the one he had given her earlier. They collapsed together on the floor in each other's arms. He kissed her a few times and then happened to peek over at the clock. He realized that it was late and he needed to eat and meet some classmates for a study session. So he began to dress and collect his things. MaryBeth simply lay on the floor unable to move. She touched her still tender pussy and could not believe what she had just done. However, she felt the most satisfied that she had in years and she knew that she would have no regrets. For this night would be one that she would remember and cherish for years to come.

Once he was dressed he bent down to give her one last sweet and tender goodbye kiss. Then he walked out the door leaving her behind.

She wanted to say don't go and come back so we can just hold each other. But she knew it was over and resigned to nothing, but a memory. A fond memory that she would have forever. She too dressed and sneaked out of the building trying to be unnoticed since her colleagues had been long gone for hours.

That night she went to bed and dreamed of the passion she had just shared with someone who was not her husband. She felt relaxed, but in her mind she knew that tomorrow it was back to her life as she knew it and soon her husband and daughter would be home. She had to be quick to guard the memory of her passionate encounter with Christopher in her heart where no one would ever know the love and the lust they had shared. Christopher knew he had to do the same although he was not sure that was what he wanted. He would have pursued a relationship with her, but he was no home wrecker and he new it was best to let it be. He held fast to the belief that it had really meant something to the both of them. That it was more then just sex that it had truly been special and unforgettable even.

12