Forbidden Lust

Story Info
Older woman taken by much younger man.
1.1k words
4.15
60.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun coming up in the cloudless sky warmed her as she lounged by the pool with her coffee. She closed her eyes behind her dark glasses, enjoying the gentle breeze caressing her skin... a perfectly beautiful spring morning. She felt refreshed, rejuvenated. It had been a long lonely winter.

She was expecting a young man, her best friend's son, home from college for the summer. He had accepted her offered to pay him to clean the debris in the pool, left as a result of a recent thunderstorm.

She heard footsteps on the concrete behind her and reached for the short robe she used to cover her bathing suit. Bobby looked very handsome in his tank top and shorts. More grown up than she remembered, tall and lean, with an air of confidence, no longer the lanky adolescent teen. He stopped when he saw her and watched her shrug on the robe. How many years had he been completely infatuated with this woman? She smiled at him, knowing how sexy she looked in the very revealing black bikini, which barely covered her. She still had a great body for a woman her age, full breasts, and hips accentuated her tiny waist. Men had always found her desirable, even much younger men. She preferred younger men but Bobby was more than twenty years younger than her.

She greeted him warmly, and they chatted briefly about college before she excused herself. He knew where she kept the pool equipment and was busy working when she came back with a fresh cup of coffee, hung her robe behind her on the lounge chair and stretched out to catch some rays.

Bobby worked slowly, trying to watch her while he worked. The longer he worked the more impossible it became to push thoughts of wanting her from his mind. He daydreamed of ways to approach her to let her know how much he wanted to fuck her. He knew she would be flattered, but would turn him down.

She watched him work, knowing he couldn't tell she was watching behind the dark glasses. His strong young body bulged with sinewy muscles. God, it had been such a long time since she had been fucked! She could easily seduce him, but her strict religious upbringing forced her to close her eyes and push such ridiculous thoughts aside.

Bobby's work completed, she invited him in for a cold drink. "Help yourself to whatever you like," she said. "I'm going to change."

With her back to the door she unfastened her top, and pulled it off in front of her dresser mirror. She pushed her tits up with her hands. Closing her eyes she fantasized about Bobby and found her nipples with her fingertips. Pretending they were his hands on her, his body pressed against her back, fondling her. Opening her eyes slowly, she noticed she was being watched.

Quickly covering herself with her hands, she turned to face Bobby. "What are you doing there?," she quizzed. He said nothing, just started walking toward her. She could see his cock bulging in is pants. She back away slowly, "get out of here Bobby!" She fought her desire to feel his hands on her. He grabbed her arms exposing her lovely soft breasts and her tiny pink nipples. She struggled with him, but he was too strong. Twisting her arms, he forced her to turn her back to him and reaching around, grabbed her tits hard. "Bobby Don't!," she yelped, continuing to struggle. The more she struggled, the tighter he held her. She smelled of soap and sun. Her hair smelled clean with a delicate aroma of some blossoms he could not recall.

She stopped struggling when she realized that the aroused cock, pressed firmly between the cheeks of her ass was growing harder. He felt her resolve weaken when his fingers touched her nipples but she refused to give in to her longing...her need.

He forced her torso over the bed and pulled her bikini bottoms down. Standing off to one side, he could see her soft breasts hanging over the bed, and her smooth white buttocks. The coarse dark blonde hairs of her cunt already glistening. He slapped her ass hard. She shouted his name in surprise and started to rise up but he forced her down again and slapped the other cheek. Struggling under his hand, she cried out for him to stop.

Moving behind her, he opened his pants and they slid down his legs. He wasn't wearing any underwear. She moaned when she felt the head of his cock touch her ass and slip between her legs. He pushed his hips into her ass and reached around her again to hold the delicate softness of her creamy white tits. He felt her nipples became erect hardening buds under his fingers.

She reluctantly gave in to the overpowering sensations and reached back to guide the head of his cock, moist with her cunt juices, into her too long neglected slit, moaning again as she felt him slip easily between her wet folds. He teased her, sliding in just a couple of inches and out again, and smiled when, in frustration and mounting passion, she thrust her hips back, her hungry cunt begging to take all of him.

Unable to resist her wonton desire, he plunged his cock deep into her, feeling her cunt close and tighten around his throbbing cock, feeling her body lose control, pushing back and writhing under him. Her panting and moaning fueled his passion to take her hard and he quickened his thrusts plunging into her cunt deeper, harder, faster. Pulling her ass hard against his hips.

He felt her legs grow weak as her body shivered and quaked with her orgasm, flooding his cock with her cum. Her resounding moan, the sight of his cock pumping into her, and his hips bumping and grinding her lovely ass pulled the cum from his aching balls. His cum exploded in her with such force that he felt faint for a moment. His legs also now weak, he fell over her back and they lay there together, the smell of their lust filling the room. With his arms around her, his hands holding her tits, he felt her heart pounding in unison with his own. Her hips continued to move slightly under him, her cunt pulsing, squeezing the last drops of his cum from his balls.

He had fantasized about taking her so many times that he had to open his eyes and squeeze her tits as his cock slipped out of her dripping sex to be sure it really happened.

He got up and she stood facing him with cum dripping down her legs. She didn't know what to say or do now. Her face was flush with the sudden guilt that washed over her as she watched him pull up his pants. Sensing her distress he pulled her close and held her, loving the feeling of her bare breasts pressed against his chest, until she relaxed in his arms.

Pulling away from him she quietly said, "you should go now, I will pay you later."