Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were good kissers. But then women innately seem more expert at the delicately balanced art of kissing than men.

Both had sufficient experience with same gender sex despite the fifteen or so year age gap. So there was no need for teaching and one wasn't seducing the other. There was no need for one to take things step by step as she slowly introduced the other to the joy and wonders of lesbian lovemaking. One wasn't full of doubt as she was led and the other wasn't full of concern that she may be taking the other too far too soon. No with Sam and Emma there was a coming together of two like-minded souls. A joining of two sexually tuned in women. A fusion of two luscious bodies and agilely receptive, open minds that knew exactly what they wanted and what they were doing. Yes with them it was two bisexual women who wanted to fuck each other and were going about doing that in the most stimulating manner.

As they kissed so they pressed their bodies together. As their mouths joined so they stroked each other. As eyes closed, lips squirming and tongues gently licking, their hands found the others breasts Sam's heart leaped at feeling Emma's bareness beneath the vest. There were gasps and sighs, little grunts and slight moans as one or the other pleasured the other by a touch, a kiss or a pressure on a sensitive place.

Sam's shirt was undone down the front.

"Oh God, Sam, your breasts are awesome," Emma moaned slipping her finger into the deep cleavage created by the slightly too small, black, lacy bra that Sam had purposefully worn to create just the effect that Emma had just admired

"I knew they'd be wonderful but they're better than that my darling?" she gushed as she ran her fingers across the silky lace. She was shivering almost at the sight of the creamy flesh, the outline of the nipples and the sheer size of the mounds that were in her hands but still hidden from her sight.

Emma's arms somehow slipped from the vest so that it fell around her waist leaving her naked above it.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes," the older woman moaned as the youngsters fingers tantalised and sensitised the flesh of her small breasts.

"Oh Sam, Sam," she sighed as the blonde gently pinched the rubbery tips of the surprisingly dark nipples that showed the signs of childbirth and of being suckled. To Sam that was so appealing for some reason. As she felt and saw the nipples harden and rise under her touch so she imagined being the baby sucking on them. And that made her feel so tender and warm towards the older woman and so momentarily she thought of herself as being Emma's daughter. Quite and odd thought she realised!

Emma nearly climaxed as the wonderful mouth closed round her full nipple and sucked on it with exactly the right amount of pleasure. Her head fell back her eyes closed and her mouth opened as her hands, roughly almost, pushed Sam's shirt off. She revelled in running her hands up and down the back that was bent so that the mouth could continue loving her breasts.

One in a bra, the other topless with both in tight, blue jeans they were perfectly aware that more clothing had to be removed. More flesh had to be exposed and more intimate parts of their body had to be revealed.

They were both now hugely aroused. Aroused to the point that it would have been impossible to stop even had either wanted to. Aroused to the point where there was only one conclusion. One finale and one inevitable ultimate act. They were going to fuck each other to make their new lover cum and cum and cum and then cum and cum again.

Their hands lost their adroitness. When excitement is at such a level fingers are hard to focus. They fumble so when they try to be subtle they often fail. And when they try to take on difficult precise tasks they struggle. And that's exactly what happened to each of them when they tried to find and then slide the others zips down. Sitting as they were their jeans were rumpled, their zips buckled making it almost impossible to slide down.

But by trying, both girls hands visited the others thighs. Slid along groins and ran across denim covered stomachs. So they pressed on the hard material just where the softness of the blood bloated lips lie beneath.

"Oh fuck this," Emma cried standing up the most mischievous of lustful grins on her face. Sam looked up at the magnificence of the slim, auburn haired, bare breasted, long legged woman soaring above her. Head looking down Emma's fingers found the tab of the zip on her very tight jeans through which Sam could see the outline of Emma's mons. Her small breasts jiggling a little as her fingers slid the zip down she was soon peeling the jeans down her long, long legs just like a snake shedding its skin.

Smiling Sam muttered. "Good idea," as she went to stand up the sight before of Emma in a tiny, flimsy, dark blue thong making her feel weak at the knees.

"No stay right there," the older woman ordered putting her hand on the younger shoulder. "Let me."

Falling to her knees between Sam's legs Emma slowly and carefully with shaking hands reached out for the zip. It stretched up and over the slight bulge of the remains of the puppy fat on the barely out of her teens girl tummy. She was now laid back on the sofa. From the angle that the older woman looked up at them Sam's breasts looked even larger than the 34 DD. Her legs were spread, her blonde hair was tumbling over her bare shoulders. She could see that Sam's eyes were closed. That her mouth was open and that her fingers were gripping the sofa as she eased the zip down as far as it would go. Reaching behind Sam Emma pulled at the waistband of the jeans slowly forcing the tight material downwards. Her heart was pounding as the descent of the jeans exposed the tanned tummy the black panties and the start of the girl's thighs. Sam pushed herself up lifting her bottom to help her lover undress her. Emma slid the trousers down and off and looked at the sight before. Sam had a great tan. "She's also," Emma smiling said to herself, "got great tits and thighs as well" as they both stood and fell into each others arms

"Come to bed with me," the older therapist whispered.

"Oh yes, yes," the younger one replied.

"Let me make love to you Sam."

"Please, please do Emma."

As Emma started to lead the way to the bedroom she put her mouth very close to Sam's ear. Her arm snaked round the younger woman's waist and her hand fell onto the gorgeous globe of one of the cheeks of Sam's full, rounded and slightly fleshy but hugely adorable bottom. She couldn't stop herself from stroking and softly squeezing the exquisite orb of flesh as she whispered very huskily.

"I want to fuck you so much Sam, please say you want me to do that."

"Oh God yes Emma I want you to, I want to be fucked by you more than I've ever wanted to be fucked by anyone before." Sam breathed back loving the feeling of the finger that had slipped into the back of her panties and was resting right on where her bum was parted by the two cheeks. Right where her spine ended. Right where she so hoped that later the finger wouldn't stop for Sam had a very sensitive bum.

They lay in each others arms on the bed taking their time. There was no need to hurry, nothing was urgent, everything could be languid and relaxed. Well as much as two totally turned on, completely aroused bisexual adventurers could act in a languid and relaxed manner.

They gloried in the feelings of being with each other, in the thrill at finding their friend to be so like-minded and at the willingness with which they'd each come to this stage. They revelled in the visual enjoyment provided by the other's wonderful body. The slim, slender and taught litheness of the more mature woman and the fuller, rounder, softer and more malleable fleshiness of the younger one. Both gorgeous, both enormously sexy and both now tingling with the wonderful arousal they'd created in each other. The thrilled to the sensations on their fingertips, hands and now more often lips and tongues as well as they investigated each other's sexually alive and erotically vibrant body.

They smiled a lot. They giggled and laughed as they stroked, and caressed, and touched, and kissed, and licked and gently chewed.

They talked. About their want for each other, about how beautiful they thought the other was and how they'd both wondered for some time whether "the other would," whether "they were that way inclined" and whether "they would fancy the other." They talked about "offering extras" and the difference between that and this.

And as they smiled and talked. As they giggled and gossiped so their hands became more adventurous. So their fingers became more enquiring and so their mouths became more demanding. And as that happened, so Emma reached around the slim back of her young lover. So she unclipped her bra. So she eased the straps off her shoulders. So she watched with greedy eyes as the two cups, after momentarily sticking to their precious cargo, fell away from the two full orbs that stood out so proudly and pert from the young woman's chest.

"Oh the joy of being young," Emma thought as her mind momentarily recalled some of the many women for whom she'd provided extras at the salon, particularly in the earlier days just after she'd parted from her husband of twelve years. Then money had been essential for she'd had the devastation of finding out that he'd been gambling heavily and other than the flat there was little left. He was a writer and actor so income had always been sporadic and Emma was sure would certainly be even more so in the future when he and the floosy he'd taken up with moved to her native Croatia.

Then, the only way she and her daughter could survive at anywhere near the level they'd been used to, and that included Sara being at a boarding school, was for Emma to increase the number of women to whom she provided extras. In the six or seven years she'd worked as a beauty therapist she'd usually found some women that wanted more and were willing to pay highly for sex with an attractive woman.

So after enormous heart searching she'd delivered it. It was very hard at first but Emma's background in the theatre, mainly rep she had to admit, stood her in good stead for she'd been naked on the stage many times and had simulated sex several times. Although sometimes, as her fellow actor's erection grew, it was hardly simulated. Actually cumming of course aided the look and sounds of authenticity called for in the script.

As she cupped the gorgeous orbs of her lover's breasts so Emma knew that in years to come they would sag as many of her clients' bosoms had. That as age crept on so Sam would probably put on weight. That after childbirth unless she was very disciplined so her waist would not go back to the lovely 25 or so inches Emma guessed it was now and her small tummy bulge would increase.

She tore her mind away from images of Sam in years to come and from the fatter, floppy, almost slimy to the touch bodies of the women she pleasured for money in the past.

Bending forward her mouth open she sighed just before her tongue flicked at Sam's left nipple.

"Oh God Sam, they are so gorgeous I want to eat them."

Sam held Emma round the neck. She threw her head backwards and arched her back pressing the full softness of the mass of her breasts against Emma's face as her nipple and most of the areola as well slid inside the older woman's opened mouth.

Things then lost their relaxed manner. Events stopped being languid. The girls no longer took their time. The removal of clothes stopped being discrete, subtle and slow.

They tore at each other panties. They ground their mouths together. Hands slid between legs. Thighs opened. They sucked nipples and squeezed breasts. They stroked tits, bums and stomachs. They pressed fingers against nipples, pubic mounds, pussies, bumholes and clits. Fingers stroked the outlines of soaked and bloated lips and slid inside. They used one, two, three and then four on each other. Rigid, strainingly hard, extended fingers plunged deep inside wet, open and so welcoming cunts and like that they fucked each other for most of that long evening.

Chapter 4 Teaching and Learning.

"Well this is how I do it. Lay on your front." Emma said a short time later.

After the most wonderful sex they'd laid naked in each others arms recovering from the multi orgasms they'd both given each other with their fingers.

"I chat quite a lot as I massage their calf muscles and shoulders. Ask a few questions, often about their husbands. You'd be surprised how often they tell you things aren't working and that's a good sign." Emma explained pouring oil onto her hands and massaging Sam's feet and lower legs. Emma had left the bed to get a bottle of wine as Sam had raised the topic about extras by asking, "How on earth do you find so many that want them?"

The older woman walking back into the bedroom a bottle in one hand two glasses in the other had smiled, "I'll not only tell you Sam, I'll show you as well."

Her practised fingers dug into Sam's shoulders relieving the tension and loosening up the muscle and tissue in the area where so many in Britain's damp climate get fibrositis. She took Sam's hand holding it softly.

"Holding hands and letting your fingertips glide across the client's palm is a very intimate gesture," she explained as she'd did exactly that to her young lover.

"Mmm, yes it is," Sam sighed loving the feeling on her hand.

She felt Emma rest her wrist against her hip near to her stomach as she went on, "as is letting them touch you, like this."

Emma massaged Sam's lower and upper arms. "See what I mean?"

"Yes I do," the younger woman replied.

"They don't all do that, naughty," Emma laughed as Sam stroked her along her groin. "Some do though and then you know you're home and dry. It's all about being slightly suggestive and building up the sexual tension. Try something, do something that could be construed as a bit of a come on but nothing too obvious and see if there's a reaction. Like this."

Sam felt Emma's hands moving down her back. Looking up she saw that Emma, the masseuse, was standing with her tummy almost touching the top of Sam's head. As she ran her hands downwards along her back so Emma's body moved forward a little and bent over. This caused her tummy to touch the top of Sam's head, her crotch to come into close contact and her breasts under the coat to almost rub on Sam's back. Her hands slid downwards so far they went past the towel that Emma had draped across her bottom to give some authenticity to the massage. Not far but just enough to send a massage.

"Wow," Sam sighed.

"By now Sam, those that aren't interested at all will be obvious to you. You might have seen some squirm a little, take deeper breaths, close their eyes tightly or start gripping the sides of the bed. You need to look for those signs."

"Ok, I see?"

Laughing, as she left her hands under the towel resting right on the cheeks of Sam's bum, Emma went on, "and just occasionally someone by now will have gripped your hand, reached out and touched your leg or will have made some remark about extras."

Wiggling her, slightly overweight, bottom a little Sam asked as she smiled, "and that's when you grab their bum is it as you're grabbing mine?"

"Could be luv or could be that you're still not sure. If that's the case then you start on the upper legs."

Naked Emma got off the bed and stood beside it saying, "as you move round the table you can of course leave your hand or just your fingers resting on their bare back. Always a nicely intimate and fairly suggestive gesture."

"Mmm it is," Sam murmured as Emma's hands stayed on her bum.

"If you want to do extras and if you think the client may be interested this is where you have to turn up the heat," Emma explained.

"How though without being too obvious?"

"Well you have to create the situation where you become suggestive and a little seductive but keep it to the level where if she doesn't want anything you haven't gone too far and showed your hand."

"Yeeeees, I see what you mean but how do you do it?" Sam asked hesitantly

"Ok well first I always adjust the towel as I say something like, "woops this has slipped a bit, let me put it back in place." That gives me two opportunities. I can lift it from her bot so she knows I'm looking at that and I give her the chance to say something like don't bother."

"You cunning devil," Sam smiled looking up from the bed giving Emma a great flash of her breasts hanging down her nipples just grazing the rumpled bedclothes.

"You gotta use all you've got haven't you," Emma laughed back her fingers reaching under Sam and cupping the gorgeous orb of flesh.

The young woman wiggled herself against her lover's hand as she said a little hoarsely. "Is that what you do next grab a client's tit? Seems a bit too obvious to me."

"Oh shut up don't be daft," Emma replied giving Sam a last squeeze before removing her hand. "No this is what comes next." She added kneeling alongside Sam.

Sam felt Emma's hands on her knees gently pulling at them. Easing them apart a little as she said quite softly.

"If madam doesn't mind?" just as if she was the therapist and Sam was the client.

Then the hands started gliding up the inside of her thigh. Gliding up, stopping then sliding down again. The motion was repetitive, one sweep after another, up and then down, up and down, again and again. It became rhythmical almost hypnotic. And on each upward sweep Sam was aware, as each client that Emma had massaged this way must also have been aware, that the fingers headed straight for her bare pussy just a few inches under the towel. And they would have probably been even more aware that as upward sweep followed upward sweep the hand was going closer and closer to that place of such sensitivity and intimacy for a woman. The more sensual and sexually aware may additionally have noted, as Sam had, that the pressure of the hands was less. That they were now more caressing than massaging. That, particularly as they slid across that remarkably smooth patch of skin right near the top on the inside of the thigh they slowed and lightened their touch.

Sam felt all these things, experienced each of these sensations and her body started to respond. Forgetting, almost, that it was Emma demonstrating her technique and not her friend starting to make love to her Sam started to pant a little as every part of her body started to tingle. She had sensations rushing from her thighs to her breasts via her pussy and her clitoris.

"I keep going nearer and nearer Sam but never quite touching," Emma whispered leaning over a little. "Closer and closer to where you want my hands, Sam, to where I want to put them and, often by now, to where the client wants them."

Her lover's voice brought Sam back to reality. She muttered thickly trying to keep her heightened sexual arousal out of her voice.

"How do you know if she does?"

"Oh by lots of things."

"Such as?" Sam asked her body shuddering as Emma's hands went so near to touching her pussy.

"Oh by their voice, it gets a little tight. Their body also tightens Sam, just like this," she said smiling holding the younger woman's thigh muscles that had tightened up.

"Ok, I get the message," Sam replied smiling as she realised she was showing both of those signs.

"And often you see that she's panting a bit, she may squirm a little, her eyes might be tightly shut or her hands," Emma was continuing as Sam felt her fingers on hers. The older woman continued," they might be tightly gripping the table," as Emma eased the younger woman's tight grip off the sheets.

She continued massaging Sam's thighs for a few moments in silence.

It really was amongst the most exquisite sensations Sam had experienced. Laying there as good as naked, her body relaxed from the earlier massage but raging from what was happening right at the moment, excited her. Her opened legs and the towel draped across her bottom, that she realised now Emma had folded a little too small so that more of her uppermost thighs were on show than a totally straight massage would have revealed, made her feel open and vulnerable. And of course the hands going nearer and nearer to her most intimate place aroused her to a point where she only wanted one thing. Where her mind focused on just that one thing and where her body screamed out for that one thing. That one thing that the masseuse was so temptingly implying, so discretely suggesting and so provocatively requesting. That one thing of letting her hands overrun and slide to satisfyingly right onto Sam's pussy.

123456...8