Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait and see," she replied ringing off.

Charles actually was, Sam knew, a bit of a prat. He came from a moneyed family and had been to boarding school and Cambridge. After that he eased himself into a good job in the mergers and acquisitions department of a large investment bank where he was vastly overpaid. He was loud and a bit of a buffoon in many ways but he was generous, kind-hearted, fun to be with, thought the world of Sam and was a surprisingly good fuck.

"Oh my God darling. Oh wow, oh fucking hell," he babbled on as he came in through the door of her flat that she'd only half opened.

His eyes raked up and down his girl friend's body taking in every detail.

The black, patent leather, high heeled shoes.

The blonde hair that was half up and half down with long tresses falling down the side of her face and over her eyes.

The pale make up that made Sam look a lot younger than her age.

The long, dark, seamed, fishnet stockings.

The net and lace bra that gave her breasts the slight support their size demanded but hid nothing of their full magnificence.

The black silk and lace waspie that pulled her, what she considered to be a disappointingly large, waist in from its twenty eight or so inches to a miniscule twenty three.

The suspenders that snaked down her groin and hip to grip the tops of her stockings.

And the ridiculously flimsy, lace thong that covered the light covering of pale brown pubic hairs but again hid very little of her for the gusset was too small to even fully cover her lips.

"This is what I had planned Charles," she said smiling as she closed the door and leaned back on it raising one high heeled shoe covered foot and resting that on the door behind her. "Like it?"

As almost any man would, he loved it.

He loved seeing her boobs through the thin lace. The red tips already hard and swollen. The creamy flesh spilling over the crinkled edges of the cups of the bra that was probably more a D than a double D. The deep, inviting cleavage. The swell of the more than half moon shaped masses of flesh above the bra. And the hint of the pinkness of both her areola that the tight, straining garment cut across.

He'd hardened almost immediately he'd seen her and staring at her now, as Sam put one hand behind her head, he became fully erect, the bulge prominent and quite obvious inside his jeans.

He adored the waspie that covered her in black silk and lace from a few inches beneath her boobs to a few inches above the top of her thong. By pulling her waist in so much it emphasised the features above and beneath that. As Sam had remarked out loud when she'd inspected herself in the mirror just before Charles arrived.

"It makes my tits look massive."

To Charles' gaze it also made her hips look so voluptuous. They seemed to explode outwards from her waist in such a way that the curve of them would have aroused any man and many women as well. The black of the underwear generally and the waspie in particular contrasted so cunningly wantonly with the cream of her skin that everything about her appearance oozed sex and seemed to be screaming out, "I want to be fucked."

And that was exactly what she did want.

As Charles watched Sam squirm her, as good as, bare bum against the door, her foot still up behind her the high heels pressing against the wood, one hand now in her hair the other gripping the door handle so he started to undo his shirt. They didn't speak. They simply stared at each other. They'd done similar things before.

And now, doing it again, he let his gaze drop lower. He saw the black lace covering the little patch of hair he knew so well. The small patch of skin on her slightly bulging tummy between the top of the thong and the lacy frill along the bottom of the waspie. His eyes then fell onto the tantalisingly erotic and even sexier patch of skin between the thong and her stocking tops.

Oh the times as kids he and his mates had thought of and talked about girls' stockingtops. Unaware at that age that few ever wore them. But they didn't know that and every time a woman walked past them they visualised what was under her skirt and that of course included stockings and a suspender belt. It wasn't until he was seventeen and went to a brothel in Amsterdam that he actually touched a pair of stockings and saw a suspender belt up close!

"God the stockings make her legs look so long," he thought dropping his shirt on the floor.

Sam had thought the same when she'd seen them. That pleased and thrilled her for she always felt her legs were somewhat short and rather heavy on the thighs. In the black, fishnets though they looked lithe and slim and wiry enough to wrap around a man's waist or for him to put them over his shoulders.

As Charles ogled his girl friend and lover his hands fumbling at his belt he watched Sam's hands running over her body. As his belt was undone so he saw her hands stroking and cupping her breasts in the see through bra, squeezing the pliant flesh and pinching the clearly hardened nipples.

He'd always loved her nipples. Not only were they quite pronounced and the areola fairly large but they were so responsive. It seemed that he only had to touch her or kiss and as if by order they would immediately harden and stand up so they became so deliciously suckable. And they seemed to stay like that all the time they were making love.

Now seeing their erectness, watching as Sam, her hair falling over her face, her eyes half closed and her teeth biting her top lip, pulling and pinching them he gave a little moan of expectant pleasure as he pushed his trousers down. He felt good, he felt extra aroused and proud as Sam's eyes clearly focused on the massive bulge in his tight boxers. As one of her hands slithered across the black materials covering her body so he took the waistband of his pants in his hands. As her hand slid onto the front of her panties and he saw her cup her mound so he slid his pants down. He felt so forward and confident as his quite large cock flaunted itself at the young woman.

Naked he stood there watching as Sam slipped her hand inside her panties and started stroking herself.

For some reason that was completely unknown to her, Sam had always got tremendous excitement out of being dressed when her lover was naked. It somehow seemed ruder and seemed to add an extra dimension to her lovemaking. Maybe it was, as one lover had suggested, a power thing or possibly, as another had said, it was her male side coming out. Whatever caused her to want to have her man naked before her Sam loved it.

She shimmied over to where the naked Charlie was standing a little self-consciously in the small hallway. She took his hand and led him to the lounge where she pushed him onto a low chair without arms. She stood over him looking down at his hard on that looked so ravishing and inviting to her. He was very hard and rather well-endowed she thought. He would fill her very full as he always did. And that was a good feeling. A feeling of being stretched and stuffed to the gills. She was wet and knew that he'd slide into her easily despite his size. She moved closer to stand between his parted knees as he let his fingertips slide up and down his rigid rod of flesh.

Sam felt sexually confident and erotically adventurous. She wanted to run the show and she wanted to do something different for deep down she had a feeling it might be their last together as boy and girl friend. Maybe not their last as lovers but certainly as an item she thought.

Looking Charlie in the eye and reaching upwards she pulled the combs from her hair and shaking her head she made her long hair fall down. It tumbled over her shoulders, its golden blondness in stark contrast to the black of the bra straps over her shoulders. Some of the long strands fell across her face framing her eyes and cheeks. Gazing intently at her lover she slid her hands into the cups of her bra and scooped each orb out. Holding them for a moment as if demonstrating their fullness to him and the delights that lay ahead she pulled on each of her aching nipples. Stretching and straining the pink, hard buds until they were well over an inch long she slowly twirled them round as Charlie looked on intently his hand now grasping his cock. Sam let go of her boobs but left them out of the bra the lacy tops of each cup digging into the soft, fleshy underneath of each orb.

Breathing heavily, her breasts wobbling and rearing up and down a little her head slightly rolling from side she lifted one foot and placed it on Charlie's knee. She knew that the gusset of the flimsy thong was not wide enough to completely cover her sex even when she wasn't aroused. In her present highly, sexually charged state she was acutely aware that her lips would be hugely bloated and swollen and thus Charlie would see the thin strip of lace sliding between the two wet, pink, slithers of velvety skin. She was absolutely correct and he moaned.

"Oh fucking hell Sam, what are you doing to me?" As his hand started to pump faster and harder on his shaft of straining hardened flesh.

This excited her even more.

"It's what you're doing to yourself C and what that's doing to me as well," she said as one of her hands slid down and cupped her mons her fingertips confirming the swelling and the wetness between her legs.

Her other hand playing with her boobs that were now throbbing with want she rubbed her mound and slid her fingers inside the lacy gusset. She thrust her hips forward and parted her legs a little more as she slid her high heeled covered foot up his leg. Further and further it went until her leg was as good as straight the sole of her shoe pressing against his hip bone, her heel probably quite painfully digging into the soft flesh of his upper thigh. He pressed back and pushed his other knee against Sam's other leg. The feel of the fishnet on his flesh sent him up to new heights of sexual arousal.

Charlie was now fully masturbating himself. He knew that Sam liked to watch him do that and he enjoyed doing it in front of her. They'd done it several times usually as a prelude to full sex. And it worked, for if he and Sam had penetrative sex shortly after they met then often she got him so excited that he ejaculated rather quickly. By cumming from his own efforts first he could then shag her for ages, sometimes up to half an hour, without having a climax making her cum three, four and even five times in the process. He'd never met a girl that could have so many multiple orgasms as Sam, but then he hadn't met that many girls really.

The sight of her lover masturbating in front of her made her more and more excited. She could also see that he was also going that way. As she played with her breasts, pulled and pinched her nipples and rubbed her clit and lips pushing the lace gusset in and out of her pussy, so she knew that he would shortly cum. She knew from experience that it just needed one further act from her to finish him, one final sexual flourish a last outrageously erotic gesture.

"Go on Charlie, go on," she muttered through gritted teeth.

"What do you want Sam? What do you want me to do?" He asked playing the game they'd unwittingly developed over the years they'd been lovers.

"Cum for me, wank yourself as I play with my tits, wank your big hard cock Charlie."

Hearing his often quite demure looking girl friend talking dirty to him and watching her play with her fabulous tits sent him near to cumming. Looking on amazed as with her face screwed up clearly in the throes of the early stages of climax, Sam's beautifully manicured fingernails gripped the lace of the gusset of the thong. He saw the nearly pointed nails pushing into the lace, going through it, tearing it. And then he watched fascinated as, with a deep moan, his girl friend thrust her hips forward, pulled hard on her panties and ripped the material so that it fell away from her crotch to be held up by the elastic around one leg.

Such a sight, such an action, such a sheer erotic act sent him near to his orgasm. Sam was already riding on the crest of hers nearly ready to slip over the top and revel in the wonderful sensations that she knew were waiting for her on the other side.

They both, though, still needed that one final action. And Sam now prepared herself to provide it.

Removing her leg from on Charlie's thigh Sam moved forward a few inches so she was standing between his opened legs. Holding her full tits in her hands she slowly sank to her knees. Her face was just about level with his waist as he sat up straighter fighting desperately to hold back his ejaculation guessing what was going to happen next.

"Cum for me Charlie," Sam said. "Cum for me," she went on tilting her head back and holding her breasts up. "Cum for me Charlie, cum with me, cum on me, cum all over me, cum on my face and cum on my tits Charlie."

Chapter 6 Getting serious.l

"I've already got a test web site" Emma said a few months later when Sam was at her flat one Sunday.

During those months Sam had started to tout for extras. She'd used the massage method Emma had taught her to good effect and had now built up a steady clientele. That included Soona and her friends, at least one of whom always seemed to be in London, quite a few who Sam had procured and a number who'd asked her. She'd recently also started visiting some clients at their homes or hotels so really she'd become very involved in this weird world of lesbian prostitution.

She'd discussed the moral issues of it with Emma several times. The older woman was quite clear about how she felt.

"Sod the moral issue of selling sex. We do it all the time, to occasional lovers, partners and husbands. We provide sex in return for something, a dinner, a thank you for a good night out, for security and for a roof over our heads," she said confidently although Sam wasn't totally sold on the logic. "So why not cut out all the bollocks and do it for cash?"

Sam laughed. "I do love the way Em that you can so neatly rationalise everything to suit your purposes."

Emma smiled back. "Well it's as true as makes no difference."

They chatted along these lines as they lay in Emma's bed after a long and languorous bout of lovemaking that, they'd realised after they'd both climaxed, was the first time they'd had sex together for weeks, "probably a couple of months," Emma had added.

It seems to be like that with girls like them. Girls who inhabit that world that society terms as bisexual. Girls who get as much pleasure and excitement from other women as they do from men. Girls who don't play by the established rules and don't obey the social conditioning that's tried to restrict them from their earliest age. Girls who have a different perspective on sex and are willing to trade their favours for money. Yes girls that are lesbian hookers are different and they can take up, leave for a while and then come back to sexual relationships just as they can with normal hobbies.

"In any case Sam, I have to have the cash to look after my daughter and there's no other way I can do that in the way I want and have a decent life style is there?"

Sam couldn't disagree with that although she wasn't sure it applied to her for her dad was fairly well off, although he didn't believe in spoiling his children by giving them much in the way of financial favours. She'd also thought endlessly about why she did it. Why she went with women for money. Why she'd make full lesbian love to them and not just help them get off. The only partial conclusion she could come up with was the buzz. The excitement, the thrills and to some extent the sexual pleasure although, if she was honest with herself that wasn't a prime reason. The reading on psychology she'd done during her time at uni suggested that she also yearned for the feelings of power and the reinforcement that others desired her and found her attractive. But in the main it was simply the buzz and, of course, the money that prompted her to do it.

"Let's have a look then, you've got it on your laptop?" Sam asked.

"Yes, come on," Emma replied getting out of bed and walking into her lounge totally naked. "Make a cup of tea Sam while I crank it up."

Sam heard the familiar Microsoft tune from in the kitchen as she was pouring the tea into two mugs. Also naked she carried them to where her lover was tapping on the keyboard.

Standing there as Emma accessed a number of files and fiddled around with some folders.

"I put passwords on the folders and hide them," she explained laughing as she went on, "the bloody trouble is I forget the folders and passwords."

Sam rested her hand on the older woman's bare shoulder and was glancing down at her pink tipped, small breasts that just a few moments ago she'd been sucking when suddenly the screen was filled with a logo. That faded away and some words came up slowly. The screen and the words were in shades of pink and purple and looked warm and mellow.

Intimate Moments

Sam read as it moved across the small screen fading away, revolving and then floating to centre screen to then only slide away again. It was almost subliminal and slightly hypnotic watching those word float around the screen she felt.

Then other words joined in. Women and 4. Other words floated on and off the screen. By and bi. They didn't form sentences or make that much sense for a while but slowly they started giving off a message. It was obviously something about bi women she worked out just before the words stopped moving and formed

Intimate Moments by Women 4 Women

And then that would start to fade to be replaced by

Intimate Moments 4 Women By Women

And then the by would change to bi and finally the screen was filled with

Intimate Moments 4 Bi women

Further screens contained more information and photos of good looking women dressed in tunics similar to those they wore in the salon. Similar, but tighter, skimpier and more transparent. Shorter so that more leg was on show and with more buttons undone so that more cleavage was exposed.

The copy gave broad information on how, by just an e-mail or a phone call, bi women or those that so far were merely curious could find out more. Could discuss this with qualified counsellors and could if they wished book an appointment.

"Who did all this?" Sam asked leaning forward so that one of her full breasts rested on Emma's shoulder.

"Oh the husband of a very old friend. She actually gave me the idea of including husbands."

"How was that then?"

"It was a few years ago just after I'd broken up with Rob. I was staying with them at their cottage in Norfolk and Carey sort of offered Mike to me. She knew I was very frustrated."

"Wow so she lent you her husband."

"Yes."

"And he had you "

"Yes but with one proviso, that she had to be in the room. Carey explained that they sometimes did, as she put it, swing but never without the other present."

"What was it like?" Sam gushed finding what Emma was telling her surprisingly exciting.

"Well actually it was quite incredible. I'd always had a soft spot for Mike but had put that to one side as he was one of my best friend's partner. But when she said I could have him I wasn't at all displeased really. I badly needed sex but just didn't feel capable of having an affair at that time."

"This before you became a therapist then?"

"Oh yes I didn't start that until after the divorce."

"How did shagging your friend's husband give you the idea of including husbands in your visiting services Em?"

"Well it turned out, although I had no inkling of it that Carey also liked girls as we do."

"Blimey, so you had both of them?"

"Actually luv," Emma smiled reaching up and idly stroking her young lover's breasts, "it was more them having me."

"How do you mean."

"Well Carey's bi and before meeting Mike had a few affairs. They're both quite open minded and like to experiment but only wish to do that with the other present. So that's where I came in."

1...345678