Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did you bonk both?"

"Well the first time as Mike and I got it on Carey got closer and closer to us and helped him undress me. She held my hands as he made me cum. The next time I went I had sex with him as she kissed and caressed me. And then as we got comfortable with each other and after admitting that we both liked girls as well we had sex as he looked on. Then it was all going at it."

"Was it good?"

Turning her face and softly kissing one of Sam's nipples that she noted were as erect as they'd been when they were in bed earlier she said rather huskily.

"Yes it was good, in fact Sam it was amazing."

Emma went on to explain that for a while she'd often spend an evening at their flat in East London or a weekend with them at their cottage in Norfolk. And when she did they invariably had the three way sex but never once either with Mike or Carey was it just the two of them.

"So do you still see them?"

"Not sexually like that no. It was a temporary thing based around me being separated. A sort of very strong example of friendship. Perhaps the ultimate between two women?"

"Yeah pretty heavy stuff in some ways letting your mate bonk your partner. Not sure I could do that."

"Nor me but once I was back on my feet it lost its significance and we stopped. Then they went to live in the US for a year or so and we just sort of drifted.

"Presumably you're back seeing them now as Mike did the site."

"Actually no. It's all been done by phone and e-mail. They're living in Bath."

"But obviously they know about your, er, services?"

"Yes I told Carey just as I was getting into it. I'm looking forward to seeing them both soon though. Shit must be three years since I saw Carey."

Glancing back at the screen Sam saw a menu of items the first one of which was "services." As Emma held her breasts and softly licked her nipples clearly, Sam thought, in preparation for making love again Sam clicked the mouse on services.

Looking over her friend's brunette hair and gently running her fingers through it she read the screen. It listed facials, make up, manicure and pedicure and then massage. It talked about various type of massage including two that particularly caught Sam's eye.

Full, body to body massage, either oiled, powdered or natural and two girl complete satisfaction massage.

"Mmmmmm that's lovely," Sam purred as the older woman gently chewed her nipple and ran her hand up the back of her legs and then cupped one of the cheeks of her bottom.

"Two girl massage eh?"

Emma pulled herself away from Sam.

"Yes it'll be amazing. For you and me and for the clients, they'll go mad for it I promise you."

For the past few months they'd talked generally about working together. Setting up their own business and leaving the salon. They'd gradually honed the first idea which was to set up their own salon in favour of a visiting service. Emma had taken it a little more seriously than Sam, hence the test web-site.

"Hey look at this," she said clicking the mouse and bringing up a screen entitled

Our bi women 4 U

It didn't show their real names or show photos but used Caroline and Kate.

The copy said about how they can cater for all ages and tastes, for Caroline is in her mid thirties and Kate in her early twenties. It also stressed how both were stunningly beautiful, gave their vital statistics and stated unequivocally how discrete and classy they both were.

"So 35 DD am I?" Sam laughed.

"Yes I reckon so, you feel." Emma smiled back taking Sam's hand and placing it under her boob as though the blonde was weighing her own luscious flesh.

"Feel nice don't they?" Emma asked.

"Well I have felt them before luv. And quite often lately." Sam said taking her hands away as Emma turned back to the pc.

"What do you think of this?" she asked clicking away with the mouse changing the screen until it showed.

Intimate moments for you both.

Why not share us with your partner?

We love men just as much as you do.

"Oh fuck?" Sam said quietly the full realisation of what Emma was suggesting at last sinking in.

Chapter. 7 Going for it

It was without a shadow of a doubt the most amazing sexual experience of Sam's life.

As she'd ran her fingers between the long, quite shapely legs and around the soaked lips of the woman lying on her front on the bed, so Emma had undone the buttons on the top of Sam's white tunic. As Emma had then eased Sam's breasts from her bra, as she so loved to do and always seemed to do when she undressed her young lover, so they had kissed. And as they'd kissed, mouths widely open tongues plunging, so Sam had lifted one hand and cupped her lover's breasts as her finger slid inside the other woman. And as the three women had had sex so the man had reached out and stroked one of hers and one of Emma's boobs at the same time. And as the four of them had continued so the woman on the bed had reached up, pulled the man's shorts down and released his erection.

Sam had been hellishly nervous all day. But that wasn't surprising really for she was going with Emma on her first visiting service.

They were still working at the salon but were making good progress with getting their new venture going. In reality there wasn't that much to do apart from refine the website. But they both knew that Sam had to be initiated and trained in the slightly more refined ways of visiting "beauty therapy!"

Emma had explained that the woman they were going to see had asked for extras in the salon. After Emma had made her cum twice, once with her hands and once with her mouth, Diane Trusscott had told her she'd been recommended by a friend.

"And my dear," she murmured as she lay naked on the massage table recovering from her second orgasm, running her fingers softly up and down Emma's leg, "she was absolutely spot on."

Sitting alongside the client on the table, her white-stockinged legs dangling over the edge Emma smiled at the compliment. The hem of her coat was way up her thighs and the buttons undone to the waist. She reached down and taking Diane's hand she gently rubbed it with her thumb and fingers.

"Well thank you Diane and who was it told you about me?"

Diane mentioned a woman who Emma had visited twice each time making quite energetic and thoroughly enjoyable love to her. On the first visit her husband had merely watched but on the second he'd caressed and kissed Emma as he made love to his wife. The woman had asked if her partner could have sex with her as she watched but Emma declined. It was very rare, though not unknown, for her to let the partners have full sex with her.

As she'd slowly brought Diane to her climaxes so the client, as most do, wanted to touch her body. She usually allowed that but if she wasn't too keen on the client then either, she'd move so she was out of reach or, would whisper, touching me is an extra cost you know. Diane, being probably in her late forties with a well trimmed body and a lovely full, but by no means overweight, figure, had firstly cupped Emma's breasts outside the tunic and then had slipped the buttons undone during the first orgasm. Emma had let her, well almost encouraged her really, for the strawberry blonde was very tender, gentle and friendly as well as being hellishly attractive. She treated Emma as a lover not an escort girl or hooker.

So when Emma had bent her body over Diane's and ran her tongue downwards from her waist and onto the older woman's shaven mons, she didn't stop the client sliding her hands up her nylon covered thighs. Or onto the patch of enticingly smooth skin between the lacy tops and the edge of her panties. Or onto the sheer silk, tight, white lacy panties. Or into them and onto her bare bottom. And as her mouth and tongue worked wonders on Diane's pussy she also didn't stop the client pushing the hem of her coat up and running her hands and fingers all over her bottom, between her legs and along her lips, although Emma made sure she didn't cum. That pleasure was reserved for a very few, very special clients.

"I've just started offering a new service to my special clients Diane," Emma had said when the older woman had called a few days later on the mobile that Emma used exclusively for her visiting appointments.

"Oh yes, tell me all."

"Well what I've found is that there are many women around who would like a little more variety with their therapy."

"How do you mean?"

"Well I now have an assistant, well partner really in the business and for very special clients she'll accompany me."

Emma went on to tell Diane about Sam, her age, blonde hair, figure, looks and manner.

"She is er, um like us isn't she?" Diane enquired.

"Oh yes we're regular lovers," Emma said knowing that would probably really interest Diane as she'd guessed, rightly, would Sam's age that Emma had said was nineteen.

"Wow," the client had said, "I've never been with a youngster."

"Now's your chance then, Sam's lovely and very versatile."

"What about Gordon?"

"What about him?"

"Can he watch and join in a little."

"Yes of course, but not for full sex with us. With you as we join in's ok."

"Mmmm that sounds interesting, how much would that package be?"

Emma used to get very embarrassed quoting fees but nowadays had got used to it.

"The whole package, Sam and me massaging you, you er, massaging us."

"You mean all over?" Diane interrupted

Sort of making it up as she went along, although she and Sam had discussed the general range of services they'd offer, Emma was surprised at just how much detail she had to cover.

"Yes if that's what you want."

"Both of you naked?"

"Of course."

"OK what else?" she asked the excitement very obvious in her voice.

"Well Gordon can watch and we'll massage him as you and he make love."

"And how far can I go with you and er Sam?

"Let's just play that by ear shall we Diane? See how things go but you know I'll satisfy you I always have haven't I?"

"OK fine so what's all that lot cost?"

"For what I've described it's five hundred each."

"And if we go further?"

"If we go further Diane it will be because Sam and I want to and then anything else will be free. OK?

"Fantastic, thanks."

As it happened they didn't need to go further. The circumstances didn't call for any more than Emma had originally agreed with Diane. The lovemaking that the three women had so far indulged in had so aroused Diane's husband Gordon that as his wife slid his boxers down he moaned.

"Oh Diane I so want to screw you."

His wife smiled back. "You mean with Emma and Sam here as well?"

"Yes, yes," he croaked sliding his arms round the girls' waists. He moved closer to his wife who was squirming her breasts against both girl's hands as she sucked on first Sam's then Emma's nipple. "I've always wanted to see you with another woman and then I get to see you with two," he smiled squeezing both of the girls' waists and looking at them with immense gratitude.

They both smiled back feeling warmth and tender towards the couple who were paying them so much money. Emma looked up at him and, running her hand over his chest, she said.

"You're welcome Gordon, I'm pleased we've been of service."

He leaned towards firstly her and then Sam and kissed both of them on the cheek.

"You'll never know just how much help you've been," he whispered as he turned his attention towards his wife. Laying beside her he muttered just loud enough for the girls to hear. "Welcome back darling," as their open mouths met in a deep and clearly passionate kiss.

The two girls seemed almost, but not quite, superfluous as Gordon and Diane made love.

He didn't even attempt to make it with either of them although he'd occasionally touch their breasts or run his hand appreciatively along a leg or across a bottom. Equally Diane didn't involve them that much. It was almost as if the married couple just needed their presence to create a mood in which they could react to each other. Odd but as they both came to learn just one of many, many reasons why their services were so sought after.

Chapter 8. Booming.

Their business thrived. Boomed is probably a better word.

After a month or so of the website going live they'd given up their jobs at the salon and were doing their own stuff full time. By then they were averaging a session a day and it soon became clear they could easily raise this up to two and probably three a day. After a couple of months, with their only real expenses being the website, travel costs, the clothing they bought specially for, as Sam laughed, "being undressed in," and the various oils and other stuff needed to pamper and massage their clients the money was rolling in. Emma calculated that they were both now earning at the rate of a hundred thousand pounds a year and that was all tax free, well at the moment.

She explained to Sam that they needed to become more organised. They needed staff urgently to handle the enquiries and make and confirm the bookings, to reply to the many e-mails and to purchase the supplies they needed. To do that they needed premises and to rent those they needed to set up a proper business. It was all becoming very complicated, Sam thought. And it became more so after a further few months when Emma said they should recruit more girls to actually do the business as well as them.

Sam went along with it all. Well why not she thought? She had more money than she'd ever dreamed of and she knew that Emma was keeping plenty more in the business for, as she called it, "expansion funds." She was a director of two or three companies, had a car that the company paid for and enjoyed the trappings of a business that in less than nine months of starting now employed six administrative staff on a rota basis to cover the long hours and had just taken on four more girls to add to the visiting therapist team.

Both Emma and Sam were now doing less visiting, for running the business kept them very busy indeed. Emma was the boss, although everything was equal from earnings and shareholdings, and decided most things but that didn't worry Sam at all. Her main responsibilities were recruiting and training the new girls and she enjoyed that immensely finding from somewhere an instinct for picking girls that fitted in well.

Although they were both exceedingly busy with the business they did get together occasionally and just now and then were able to spend a whole night together. Somehow, though, it wasn't quite as it had been when they'd been starting out.

The business continued to boom. They had two other pairs of girls all four of whom were happy having sex of one shape or form with other women and were prepared to go some of the way with men. In the induction that Emma gave the girls she stressed that there was absolutely no need for any of them to have full sex with the men but if they chose to that was up to them.

Sam and Emma still worked together most of the time but as part of the other girls' inductions they gone with them in pairs. So each of the four girls they'd hired had been on jobs with both of them. Thus they'd all now had sex together. Not that it went further than that with the others for they were able to keep the sex with them as part of the job as, rather hypocritically, they encouraged them to do!

"Let Venni make love to you Sam," the woman lying on the bed naked said huskily. "I've always wanted to see him with a young woman."

Sam almost groaned with part frustration, part surprise, part concern and part desire at Kate's words.

She was becoming one of their regular customers having used them once a week for the past month or so. At first it had just been Kate and the pair of them had caressed each other as they made her cum with firstly their hands and then by Emma's mouth. The next time she'd wanted to make love to them and they had a wonderful lesbian threesome something that was completely new to Sam.

Kate was in her early forties Sam guessed. She was extremely well preserved being an absolute fitness freak running and swimming most days and going to the gym for a hard workout three or four times a week. She had short, quite severely cropped, blonde hair and a pixielike face with a pointed nose, thin lips and massive sparkling eyes. There wasn't an ounce of spare flesh on her lean, toned body. Her stomach was as flat as an athlete's, she had long sinewy legs, a taught and stirringly pert bum and, given the scarcity of flesh on the rest of her, surprisingly full breasts capped with small areoles and long nipples both of which were almost brown. She also had a fully shaved mons, the first that Sam hed ever seen.

She'd, almost innocently, asked if her boyfriend could watch the next time. They'd agreed and both were very surprised when this dreamy looking, dark haired, olive skinned Slavic looking guy who couldn't have been more than thirty and was probably younger had strolled in. Dressed just in fashionably long and alluringly tight swimming shorts and a vest he was, they both felt, absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

They were all in Kate's large bedroom in her massive flat in Notting Hill. She was wearing a vivid red silk, floor length, dressing gown and Sam and Emma were wearing their, what had now become, standard uniforms of white, lacy topped holdups and tight, short tunics with press studs right up the front, the top three of which were undone showing both of their cleavages. She introduced them, they shook hands and she sat on the edge of the bed indicating to Venni to sit on a chair off to one side. Kate had slipped the robe off and had lain naked on her front on the bed the two girls kneeling beside her as they began the massage. They'd done all the usual stuff gradually working her up until both of them were stroking her pussy and easing their fingers into her.

After making her cum they'd turned her over and had started to kiss and touch each other, slowly popping the press studs undone on both tunics at the same time as which they began their slow and soft massage of Kate's front. It was then that Venni had sat on the end of the bed and as Sam and Emma had kissed he'd kissed Kate. Kate had then kissed both of them in turn as she ran her hands over both girls' bodies. Venni was kneeling close to the girls when Kate pulled his shorts down and off. It all became a bit of a blur after that but ended up with the four of them lying in a heap on the bed with Kate masturbating Venni until he shot his load onto her breasts as the three of them made each other cum very heavily.

They walked out of the flat half an hour or so later with a thousand pounds in their hands.

"Let him fuck you Sam as I watch and I'll double the fee" Kate had said as she lifted her mouth from the girl's horrendously swollen nipples that she'd been sucking while Emma had been kissing the client.

Venni was naked lying on the bed playing with Kate but, intentionally both Sam and Emma knew, rubbing himself against both of them. Kate had already cum twice. Once by their hands and once when Sam had gone down on her. Kate had made Emma cum and both of them had given Sam a lovely, long and very satisfying orgasm. It said a lot about how well they got along with Kate that they'd both got so into it for the session was turning into more of a lovefest than two lesbian call girls and a client.

But then that's what made them so successful Emma had suggested to Sam when they were in bed together a few days previously.

"We enjoy our work and treat our clients like friends or lovers," she'd gone on to explain as she'd slid the long, buzzing, black plastic, cock shaped vibrator into her lovers pussy

Sam sometimes wondered whether perhaps she enjoyed most of their clients a little too much. And she often conjectured that she'd got into the habit of having sex practically every day, and occasionally twice a day, rather too easily. That made her think that, perhaps, she enjoyed sex too much. The one problem, though, was that by selling her services so successfully to their female clients she didn't have the time to find men and with Charlie now history she didn't have a readily available male fuck buddy let alone a proper boy friend.

1...345678