Forbidden Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me now Brad. I've always wanted to have sex on a train or a plane."

He smiled as he suddenly thought just how far their relationship had gone since that evening three weeks ago when she hadn't let him have her. It had taken three more dates to persuade her and now she was asking him to make love to her on a train. His cock started to harden as he heard her words.

Sam nodded back down the train over Brad's shoulder towards the toilets at the end of the compartment.

"Give me three minutes then knock on the one on the left," she said very thickly as she stood up and started to walk down the train swaying from side to side to keep her balance.

He slid into the surprisingly large and pleasantly clean toilet and was amazed yet very pleased when he saw Sam. She'd undone her blouse and removed her jeans. She was leaning back against the sink, wearing a dark blue thong and matching bra through which he could plainly see her bloated nipples.

"Come here you slag," he laughingly snarled taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply as he struggled his zip and belt undone.

His jeans fell round his ankles as he lifted Sam up even further onto the sink her opened legs wrapping themselves round his waist so that his erection pressed right against the cotton covering the soaked lips of her vagina and her clit.

"Oh God yes that feels fantastic," she moaned kissing and licking his neck.

Sam had never experienced sex as fantastic as she had these past few weeks with Brad. In truth she hadn't really had all that many men and oddly it was only this morning when she'd been getting ready for the trip that she'd counted them all up. Even including a couple where premature ejaculation had meant that her thighs got soaked she didn't need her toes to tot them all up! And of those she knew there were only three or four where there'd been much longevity to the relationship. Other than Charles, she'd thought, "I've never really got used to any man." But she was getting used to being with Brad and every time they'd slept together, and that had been practically every day since that first time, it just got better and better.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he grunted right in her ear as he roughly, almost, yanked first one then her other tit out of the bra.

"Yes fuck me hard and fast, I want raw and dirty sex," she moaned back grabbing Brad's generous sized cock. Every time she touched or saw him she gulped and felt a shudder run through her for she'd never seen, let alone been penetrated by, one so big.

"Eight and half long, three inch diameter," he'd told as she went to suck it one afternoon. "Had it specially measured so I could answer potential clients questions, you'd be amazed what they ask."

She felt so under his control, so dominated and manipulated by him when they made love. She felt herself become all subservient and submissive and all she wanted was for him to be extreme with her, take advantage of her, direct her, even force her. She wanted him to abuse and demean her. Sam didn't understand what was happening to her for with Charles and the other guys it had always been "girl on top!" Not with Brad though.

So. as he pulled her down from the sink and pushed her legs from around his waist, she thrilled to the way that he was taking over. And as he roughly turned her round, grabbed her long blonde hair and pushed her forward her heart felt as though it would explode with desire and, she was beginning to think, something else for him as well. Her face almost in the sink, her boobs hanging down, her legs open and her bum in the air as Brad, still holding her hair with one hand, used the other to push the tail of her shirt up her back. She knew the vision she was presenting to him was lewdly erotic and she tried to make it more so by slightly wiggling her bum and making sure her legs were as straight as they could be.

"Fuck me Sam, you look incredible," he moaned grabbing hold of her thong.

"Then do something darling, do something quick I need you."

He didn't bother taking her panties off. There was no need and no point. Instead he simply ripped the gusset of the thong from the waistband. Hearing the ripping sound made Sam even more excited so, as she felt the now familiar bulbous head of her lover's condom covered cock probing at her fully lubricated lips, she pressed herself backwards. At the same time Brad surged forward and launched his full eight and half inches of thick and hardened cock flesh right up her so ready cunt.

She grunted and moaned a bit. A low animal-like sound came from deep in her throat as she was filled, so it seemed, to overflowing. As every square millimeter of her insides were penetrated and invaded by Brad' maleness, as her velvety smooth, wet lips were opened to a point where she felt they might tear and as his large floppy balls slapped right against her arse. As all that happened she forgot where she was and her moans and grunts became louder until Brad had to place a hand over her mouth. As he did so she sucked on that. And as she sucked so he bent his middle finger and eased that in her mouth so that she could suck on that as well. With his other hand he grabbed her tits, her big, lovely, amazingly firm for their size tits, and he rubbed, pinched, squeezed and caressed them

And then he fucked her. Hard, deep and slappingly energetically he surged in and out of her youthful pussylips that gripped him so wonderfully tightly.

"Oh fuck," he moaned this is fantastic."

"Yes Brad, yes, fuck me hard, fuck me harder," Sam groaned pushing herself backwards onto his cock so she increased the intensity of the feelings for both of them.

He pounded into her harder and harder and faster and faster as together they roared towards the freedom of the mutual orgasm they both so badly needed. His hands were now appropriately roughly but almost cruelly squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples to lengths she couldn't believe they could reach. Her hands were gripping the clinical coldness of the metal sink, that her head had now fallen into and was being banged against, as she ground her fully stretched and wonderfully filled almost to overflowing cunt on her lover's huge thrusting cock.

It didn't last that long. But then fucks like that often don't do they? They're not supposed to for they're really just explosions of lust and want that demand fast and urgent settlement.

"Oh baby," Brad moaned as his softening manhood slipped out of her.

"That was fantastic," Sam muttered turning and falling into his arms.

They kissed. Long and tenderly. Deep and loving. It was a wonderful moment particularly for Sam. She was more used to her lovers losing interest after they'd cum rather than cuddling and kissing and making a fuss of her as Brad did.

"You really are the most amazing woman you know Samantha Jane," he whispered gently stroking her long blonde hair.

Sam ran her fingertips across his cheek and whispered back. "And you Bradley Michael are by far the best fuck I've ever had in my life. But now we'd better get back to our seats before someone starts getting suspicious."

Charlie's lips were quite thin and not as soft as, for instance, Emma's Sam thought as their mouths met. Her hands on Sam's breasts were also different to most other women she'd been with. They seemed to lack the gentleness and the patience that women usually had when caressing each other. With Charlene there seemed to be a rush and a hurry. It was almost, Sam thought to herself, as if she was following an instruction manual.

"Closed mouth kiss first and then after two minutes precisely open lips and shove tongue into throat. Cup the right breast in your right hand, pinch nipple with thumb and forefinger then squeeze tit firmly."

She felt as though she was being processed rather than being made love to but in a way that helped her over the bad fit of nerves she was suffering from. She couldn't quite understand why, for she was now used to having sex with women for money. Though doing it in a pair with Brad was different, the other times they'd done it together she hadn't felt so anxious and tense. It was she thought, as Charlie's tongue ran all round her mouth, probably partly due to the surroundings, for the house and estate were a somewhat daunting, but also she realised due to the other woman.

For some reason Sam had taken a dislike to her even before they'd met. A powerful figure in the City, a woman that hadn't time for relationships so just bought sex. Aggressive and demanding in bed and liable to scratch, claw and bite she seemed to like leaving her trophy marks Sam deduced from what Brad had told her. "Has taken to using black guys with massive dicks and now wants to try women. Flash, spoilt half crazy cow," Sam thought as Charlie's fingers roughly pulled and pinched her nipples making her wince with the pain.

Out of the corner of her eye as she and Charlie continued kissing Sam could see that Brad's shorts had been pulled down and that his magnificent cock was standing proudly upright rearing well above his naval. It looked awesome and so desirable Sam thought as she kissed Charlie more avidly due to the surge of excitement she felt from seeing her lover's erection. There was she recognised to herself, just one problem. It was fucking Charlene's hand that was wrapped around it and not hers.

But hers was between the other woman's legs rubbing and caressing Charlie's pussy as Brad now took over the kissing and the caressing of both women's' breasts. He was more gentle than Charlie, more knowledgeable it seemed which was strange but then Brad was now hugely experienced in making love or more accurately having sex with women.

"Probably between a hundred fifty and two hundred," he'd told Sam one night after they'd made love and were asking each other such silly questions as. "How many women have you slept with?"

"And how many women have you slept with?" He'd retorted.

"Well literally slept with, only two," Sam laughed back.

"Ok how many have you shagged then?"

Sam was not that organised in most things but for some reason she kept a detailed diary of everyone she had sex with, both for pleasure and for work. She was, therefore, able to quickly reply.

"Forty four exactly."

It was a nice feeling to have her nipples pressed against the other woman's particularly she recognised because it was Brad that was doing the pressing. He leaned over Charlie's body and kissed Sam right on the mouth just as Charlie reached for Sam's boob and squeezed it hard. She was making odd, growling noises as clearly she was starting to cum.

Sam had never seen anything like it. The woman's slim, tanned body went almost rigid. Charlie was laying on her back her knees raised with her bottom off the bed. Her eyes were screwed tightly closed and her mouth was open a slight dribble of spittle running from the corner. She was growling and moaning, almost wailing, as she ground her slim torso on the three fingers Brad had shoved up her and had impaled her on. Sam could see one of her hands squeezing Brad's cock far harder than could have been comfortable for him and then the other grabbed her nipple and pulled so hard that she cried out in pain. That seemed to spur Charlie on for she suddenly leaned forward and sucked a load of one of Sam's tits into her mouth. Ducking and almost biting she was attached to Sam just like a Staffy Bull Terrier locks onto a victim.

"Stop, stop," Sam cried out trying to push Charlies face from her breast.

"Come on Charlie," Brad joined in also grabbing her face and pulling.

At last they got her off but she seemed to be demented. Her head was thrashing from side to side, her breath coming in quick pants.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she growled and grunted. "Fuck I needed that."

"So it seemed," Brad smiled removing his fingers from Charlie's pussy as Sam pulled her nipple from her mouth.

"And now," Charlie went on hardly pausing, "I want this," she said as she pulled Brad's erection towards her quite roughly forcing his foreskin back over the bulbous purple head. "And I want it like this."

She proceeded to push Brad onto his back and straddled him across his hips. At the same time she pulled at Sam and said. "You sit right there baby."

It was wonderful but also horrible, exciting but also daunting and thrilling but also worrying for Sam to be sat on Brad's face while this other woman was impaled on his cock. To sit there with her lover's hands on her hips and his magnificent tongue licking all round her aching pussy was wonderful, but to have Charlie's hands pawing at her breasts was far from that. To feel Brad stroking the rounded cheeks of her ample arse his finger occasionally sliding up and down the crease was so arousing but to then have Charlie kissing her and pressing her finger right on her clit was unsettling. By far the worse thing, the most horrible thing, the most daunting and worrying thing though was as she looked down Brad's body she saw his cock sliding in and out of Charlie's lips.

"The bitch," she thought, now feeling a hatred towards the other woman.

It hit her hard, it came as a shock and a surprise. She'd never even thought about it, it hadn't occurred to her that she'd be upset at that sight. But as Charlie bounced herself up and down on, what Sam knew in that position was Brad's marvellous, shaft Sam felt an enormous surge of jealousy rush through her.

And as she held Charlie's small tits and felt the woman's teeth digging into hers and as Brad shoved his tongue deep into her and as Charlie, she and Brad all started to cum simultaneously Sam suddenly thought.

"Oh fuck I've fallen in love with him.

Chapter 11. Something Extra.

The pain was enormous. It was of a type and intensity that Sam had never experienced before. It was worse, far worse than anything she could imagine let alone have to, willingly really, endure.

It ran all over her body and, although it was concentrated around her pussy and lower stomach, sensations like electric shocks rushed all over her. She'd never felt anything like it and despite Brad squeezing her hand reassuringly and whispering comforting words into her ear she really doubted whether she could stand much more.

The overweight Irish woman standing beside where she was laying pushed her legs further apart and she and the slight black girl on her other side pulled her knees up so that her heels were almost touching the cheeks of her bare bottom. As the surges of pain hit her so she arched her back and held herself rigid despite the two other women stroking her body and whispering messages to relax in her ears. Like that, and naked from the waist down she was vaguely aware, though the pain was dulling her senses, that both women and of course Brad could see her naked pussy. She didn't care though for both the emotional and physical sensations she was experiencing were having effects on her that she'd never even thought about let alone experienced.

It was a little like, though far more intense, than when she'd lost her virginity. That hadn't been at all as she'd hoped and vaguely planned. Instead of her having her cherry plucked romantically in a clean, big bed with her naked seducer holding her tight she'd been deflowered on the back seat of a car by a guy ten years her senior with both of them still almost fully dressed. It was a freezing January night she recalled thinking that the pain as he'd broken that thin membrane was awful.

That though hadn't competed at all with the pain she'd felt the one time she'd had anal sex. The intensity of it as her father's friend eased, as gently as he could, his erection up her back passage made her think that she was being torn apart. That his, what seemed massive but later she got to know was at most average sized, dick was filling her so much that something would have to give, she'd thought, otherwise my inside would be ruptured. Of course they weren't but the pain was such that Sam felt she'd never let another man into that passage again.

But this was something different. Something far more significant. This really was big girl's pain, aching and suffering on a level that others may know about but not her. And the galling thing was, she thought, as the two women's hands worked feverishly between her legs, I could have avoided all of it.

The one thing she couldn't have avoided though, without the pain was what Brad did. Without the pain he could not have stood there right next to her. He could not have bent over her until their eyes were level and met. He couldn't, without that pain, have moved the two women away from Sam.

Yes without that excruciating pain Brad could not have stood beside her and said.

"Mummy say hello to your new born baby boy."

1...345678