Forbidden Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to work, don't you need to get back too?"

"Well, yes. I thought we would..."

"I know what you thought, but I have something different in mind."

You re-applied your lipstick and smiled at me. I must have been a sight, sitting there on the bed in my boxers, a stunned look on my face.

"You're so cute, that lost puppy dog look on your face. You're going to have to play along so you can play, if you get my meaning."

"I really don't."

"Then you'll have to play in order to understand, won't you."

"I guess."

"Alright. Go back to work, lover. And don't do something stupid."

"Stupid?"

"Yes, lover, like tell your pretty little wife. I figure you won't because she's never done that for you, has she?"

"Well, once, she tried, but she didn't finish and she hasn't since."

"It was something we talked about yesterday while we were out. A little girl-talk."

"Well, I'm not going to tell anyone about this, you can rest assured."

"Then go back to work, lover. I can't wait to enjoy you again."

You walked out of the room and I had no other choice than to get dressed and go back to work. As I sat and tried to eat lunch, my cell started vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and flipped it open. I had a text message: When you get done eating lunch, I want you to think about eating me. I nearly dropped the phone. Where had you gotten my number? I quickly deleted the note and my phone vibrated again. Another text from you: Two things, think about my tight pussy wrapped around your cock and delete these texts right now.

I barely kept my composure during the rest of the day. My biggest temptation was to call or text you. I resisted as long as I could and as I was starting to open my phone, it vibrated again. Another text from you: You have a wonderful cock and your cum tastes fantastic. Delete this and don't text or call me. I was flabbergasted. You had taken over my mind and my body. My cock was rock hard and I was having difficulty finding the clock to see what time it was.

The day ended without any more texts. I drove home and fell back into the same familiar routine of my life. As I lay in the dark, waiting for sleep to come, I spent the time recalling the feeling of your skin under my hands, your mouth on me, the strength of my orgasm, the first real blowjob I've ever had. Smiling, I drifted off to sleep.

As the traffic droned on a rainy Tuesday morning, I was still smiling. The day started much as any other, work was challenging, but I couldn't shake the image of your mouth on me and your hands, so sexy with the French manicure, grabbing my ass. I started heading out of the office for lunch and my phone vibrated. I jumped and pulled it from my pocket, almost dropping it. My wife was texting me, reminding me to pick up some things at the grocery on the way home. As I was putting the phone away, it buzzed again. Thinking she had left something off her list, I ignored the text until I was done eating. Walking back to the office, I remembered the text. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I opened it to find a text from you: I'm sitting here having lunch with your wife and thinking about sucking your very hard cock. My pussy is getting wetter by the minute lover.

I sat back down in my office, putting my phone on the corner of my desk. During the afternoon, I received no less than 13 very explicit text messages from you, all telling me what you wanted me to do to you.

By the end of the day, I had the worse case of blue-balls ever. My hard on had been present for the whole afternoon and I had to sit at my desk just to keep it hidden from everyone else. The drive home was near agony and I couldn't wait to get in the house. I had to do something, so I climbed in the shower and started jerking my throbbing cock. The slick feel of the soap was a poor substitute, but after about 20 minutes of pounding my balls, I finally came. The orgasm was so intense I nearly fell to my knees in the shower, but quickly recovered as my wife walked into the bathroom to use the facilities.

I dried off quickly and put on some shorts. Walking into the garage, I stared picking up and cleaning to take my mind off you. I heard the phone ring and started to answer it. As I neared the phone in the kitchen, I heard my wife pick it up in the living room and say "Hi Lacey, how are you this evening?"

This was getting very weird for me. I didn't know what was going on and felt like I was going to explode. My phone vibrated and I opened it. Another text message from you: I'm talking to her right now. I want to feel your cock inside me.

I felt a stirring in my cock once again. I changed into a pair of swimming trunks and walked out to the pool. The heater was off, so I was assured of it being extremely cold. I lay my phone on a chair by the edge and jumped in.

Swimming a few laps, I loosened up. As I started toweling off, my phone vibrated again. Another text from you: Last one for the night, lover. I'm lying in the bed and stroking my clit, thinking of your mouth all over my wet pussy.

Other than walking around with a hard-on for most of the day, Wednesday was the same as Tuesday. Text messages from you teasing me to no end. I was nearly in agony until the last one: Room 345, one hour.

I was in agony. The drive over was only 10 minutes, and I had 50 minutes to figure out what to do. You had driven me crazy and all I wanted to do was everything you had teased me with since you sucked me dry on Monday. I got in the car, drove with all caution to the hotel, parked around back, walked back around to the front, got in the elevator and walked to the door of room 345.

Before I even knocked, you opened the door. Standing before me, you were a vision of eroticism. Your outfit was incredible. The shoes were at least 5-inch heels; pink, to match the light pink of your hose. My eyes moved up your beautiful legs to the crotch of your pink and red bustier. The slightly glistening lips of your pussy were plainly visible through the crotch less panties you were wearing. Your waist was very sexily slim and the top blossomed up to your breasts, which were barely held in check by the fabric that almost didn't cover them.

Your endless teasing had nearly driven me crazy. I strode into the room, shutting the door and grabbing your shoulders. I kissed you deeply, our tongues colliding as your hands started to undress me. I stepped back, pulled off my tie and slid my shirt and jacket off in one fluid motion. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. Stepping towards you, I slid down my boxers and kicked off my shoes and socks. I grabbed you and pulled you to me again. Kissing you hard, feeling your hands on my back and your body pressing against me. I pushed your face down to my crotch.

"Blow me, Lacey. Your mouth is so hot."

"My, aren't we a little impatient?"

"Come on, lover, you've been teasing me for three days. Suck my cock."

And you did, taking me in your mouth, licking the shaft and teasing my balls with your tongue. You sucked me more aggressively than before, my hand on the back of your head, moving you back and forth. I pulled my cock out of your mouth and lifted you up. Kissing you, I tasted the saltiness of me in your mouth. I pulled the fabric of your bustier down, releasing your beautiful tits and attacked them with my mouth and hands. Sucking one nipple while I pulled and tweaked the other, moving back and forth, I could tell you were getting very excited. I confirmed this when I slid my hand between your legs and felt the dampness of your pussy on my fingers. I slid my fingers into my mouth and tasted you. Pushing you down on the edge of the bed, I knelt at the foot. I lifted your right leg up and slid your left over my shoulder. I kissed your damp pussy, sliding my tongue inside you before I slid it up and started drawing circles on your clit. My tongue worked from side to side as I slid a finger inside your pussy. Stroking your g-spot with my finger, I felt your legs tense up. As I kept the same motion, I increased my speed. Your moans were all I needed to move faster. You started to cum for the first time and I tasted your sweet juices in my mouth. Your hips moved in rhythm with my fingers as I stroked your g-spot faster and faster. Standing, I kept fingering your pussy and helped move you up on the bed. I spread your legs and knelt between them.

"This is something I've been in agony for the last three days over."

"That's my lover, fuck me. Drive that hard cock in my pussy and fuck me hard."

And I did, spreading your labia with the head of my cock; I rubbed it against your clit for a few seconds before sliding into your soaking wet pussy. Lifting your knees and putting your feet flat on the bed, you started meeting my thrusts with your own. Our hips crashed together as we fucked, your breasts bouncing against my chest. Your orgasm came rushing out of you and squirted all over my cock and balls. Your juices soaked the bed as I slowed, to give you a chance to enjoy the pleasure coursing through your body.

I grabbed you around the waist and rolled over. You straddled me with a smile on your face and my cock buried deep inside you. Watching you ride me was fantastic, your breasts in my mouth as you ground your hips against mine. The feel of your skin on mine was nearly electric.

Your head tossed as you rode me, your hair flying around and a smile on your lips. I felt you start to explode again and wanted to push you over the edge. I slowed and scooted to the edge of the bed. Putting my feet on the floor, I raise up to meet you, kissing you as you kept grinding your wet pussy on my cock. Your arms wrap around me as I grab your ass and pull you farther and farther onto my hard cock. The trembling in your legs betrays you as you start to explode again. The clenching of your legs and arms was incredible as you started squirting all over me again. You groaned as you squirted again and again, the sticky fluid running down the inside of my thighs and dripping on the carpet beside the bed.

You wrapped your legs around me and I stood up. Walking over to the wall, I leaned you against it and started moving against you. You slid your foot down and stood on the low dresser and I could move in an out of your wet pussy. The position was fantastic and I loved the feel of your breasts pressed against my chest, but I wanted, needed to fuck you.

I turned to the bed again, laying you on your back. Stretching one leg out on the bed, I lifted your other one and slid inside you. You lay back on the bed, as I started fucking you hard and fast. You moaned with every thrust inside you, my balls slapping against you every time. Driving inside you, I felt my orgasm start to build. I was going to have a huge orgasm.

"Where do you want me to cum, lover?"

"All over my tits, baby, cum all over my tits, fuck me harder baby, I'm going to cum again!"

I slammed into you, harder and faster, trying not to explode inside your pussy as it gripped me while you came again. I pushed through the tightness and the fantastic orgasm you had. As I slowed, you released your grip on my arm and I pulled my throbbing cock out of your wetness. I knelt beside you and watched as you stroked my cock with both hands, feeling the slickness of your own juices on me. I was so close, you slid your hand over the head of my cock and I started spewing all over your tits. My orgasm was the biggest in months, the cum was thick and milky-white and nearly covered your beautiful nipples!

We both collapsed on the bed. Spent. The heat rising off our bodies was almost visible. I walked over to the mini-bar and got us a couple of drinks. The water was refreshing and we talked about the time leading up to our coupling.

"I'm not surprised you didn't come when I first invited you."

"Well, I guess I had to be convinced."

"I hope the blow job was good."

"Oh, yes, and I look forward to the next one."

"That means you want to keep this up?"

"I think I do."

"Well, my husband travels about twice a month. We can get together while he's out of town."

"As long as your lunches with my wife don't get us in trouble."

"They won't. As long as she and I are friends, and you and I are never in the room together, she'll never know."

"As long as she'll never suspect, how about round 2?"

"Oh, lover, I knew you were going to be good!"

12