Forbidden Pleasure

Story Info
Old friends catch up.
931 words
3.43
13.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi91
kiwi91
60 Followers

Edited by sexnovella

It was a late summer day. I was out walking the regular round with my ear buds in my ears trying to clear my head, when I bumped into a friend. We decided to go sit on one of the benches on the side of the trails most people use to rest on. We sat there and talked for a while.

For the first time in a long time I felt free to talk about all the thoughts I had inside my head. He really listened to every word I said. When I was done talking I put my head in my hands and sighed.

He grabbed my chin and slowly brought his soft lips to mine. At first I hesitated for a moment but I returned the kiss. His mouth was so sweet. He let his tongue slide and play accross my lips. I opened my lips a little and our tongues touched for a split second before we broke the kiss.

I had butterflies in my stomach. I was trying to understand what had just happened. I noticed that his hand was between my thighs. He placed his arm around my shoulders and I laid my head next to his. It felt like we sat there for a eternity and I had to continue my walk. I kissed him good bye and told him that I would meet him next day on the same spot at the same time.

For the two weeks we meet there every day to talk and kissed each other. But one day when he had to help a friend with something. We meet at our usual spot and walked over to his friend's house holding hands. When we got there he started painting the walls. I have no idea why but I found it very sexy to see this handy man working. The way he bent over with his tight jeans pressed against his firm ass. I sat there half talking and half day dreaming about all kinds of things he could do for me.

He stopped and took a break to get something to drink. I followed him into the kitchen and leaned up against the door frame. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me close to him. Our lips met and his kiss was filled with love. I placed one hand on his chest and the other one on the back of his neck. He slid my hand downwards his chest and stomach to his opened zipper. To my surprise he didn't wear any underwear and I easily found his nice hard cock. As I put the fingers of my hand around his hardness and jerked him off softly he moaned into my mouth. He started to grab my tits and undo the buttons on my jeans and he slid his hand inside my panties to rub my warm pussy. I was so wet and horny that his touch caused my body to shiver. It felt like I was close to having an instant orgasm.

I surprised us both with my inspiration when I suddenly went down on my knees and pulled his pants all the way down to his feet. The expression on my face was a mixture of shock and excitement because that must have been the largest cock I have ever seen in my life. I licked the precum that was coming out from the top of the glans. I used the tip of my tongue to tease all around the top of his dick and down the underside. Once I reached the tip again I sucked all of the glans into my mouth.

When I nibbled on the top of it he moaned loudly. I sucked him further and further into my mouth till I felt his cock in my throat. He pulled me up and gave me a big hug. He pulled out the chair and sat down on it. Now I could get closer to his croach. I got down on my knees between his legs again and started sucking that hot cock into my warm wanting mouth. I teased him by using my tongue on his sensitive spots. I sucked all of his glory into my mouth until his glans touched my throat. I tried to relax my throat muscles so I could be able suck him deep down my throat for a long time.

I slowly pulled his cock upwards with my lips and licked the underside of it all around the glans. I slowly put it inside my mouth again till I had swallowed all of the cock. I let him feel the vibrations of my throat on his glans. I repeated this treatment till he came unexpectedly in my mouth with several powerful sprays of sperm. I swallowed every last drop of his warm salty seed. Then I licked him clean and helped him to get dressed. I sat down on his lap and all he could say was 'Wow!' We looked deep into each other's eyes with a smile on our faces. I kissed him with all the passion I felt for him. Later I had to leave to go home.

We continued to meet every now and then to have sex. Nothing was the same after this and I realized that I was deeply in love with this man. I would do anything to be with him all the time. This was the forbidden pleasure because I knew that we lied to his girlfriend and my best friend.

kiwi91
kiwi91
60 Followers