Forbidden Pleasures #01

Story Info
Husband and wife's game: Seduce Pastor Nick into a threesome.
3.6k words
4.07
23.2k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria is my wife. We dated for almost 18 months before we got married. During that year and a half, we quickly learned that we both had an insatiable appetite for sex. Since puberty hit me, I have had to ejaculate at least twice a day just to keep comfortable. When I fail to do so, almost without fail I will awake in the middle of the night from an erotic dream, the sheets of my bed smeared with my warm, nocturnal cum. Maria routinely pursues orgasms in clusters.

Maria is adorable. She was the Homecoming Queen in High School. Her mother's ancestry is from Europe and her father's from the Pacific Islands, making her golden skin and facial features enchanting. She is a slender 5-8 with coal black hair, smoldering brown eyes, and a smile that befriends anyone she meets. Her figure includes long legs and amazing, 36c breasts with large, dark nipples that not only sit high on her breasts, but also appear to be forever aroused with that firm, erect, eye-catching poke.

Maria and I love to fuck. Most of my buddies complain that their wives don't fuck often enough. Maria and I have the opposite problem. We fuck too often! Sometimes the frequency means we get a little stale and bored with the routine.

So to combat the complacency and borderline boredom, we started playing naughty games a few years ago. These games started out as private romps with a touch of risk like fucking on the hotel elevator or a blowjob in the movie theater or mutual masturbation while idling in the fast-food drive-through.

When we migrated to the point of forbidden pleasures, it was Maria who led the way. Not that I argued or put up a fight of course. But it is important to me for my readers to understand that these experiences are not instigated by an insensitive husband exploiting his wife. These experiences have been shared adventures that are as much or more the ideas of Maria as they are mine.

------The Preacher------

...THURSDAY MORNING...

Maria's naked body settled into a post-orgasmic cuddle on top of me. My hard cock, just moments removed from a good-morning cum shot, was still balls deep in her pussy. She squirmed with a familiar wiggle that I knew was her effort to grind her clit against my dick as she chased one, last orgasm. I smiled as I felt her sweet body tense up and her tight, married pussy clench around my cock so that I could feel her swollen clit pulsating. She moaned as she rode my cock to orgasm for the umpteenth time.

A few minutes later, she rolled off of me, making sure to move slow enough and spread her legs wide enough to expel her warm creampie on my slick cock and balls. It was her way of saying "thank you."

"I love you, babe" I said as I smiled up at her.

"I love you too" she cooed as she slid out of bed and walked toward the shower.

Once she had the water running and warmed up, I joined her in the shower. I admired the view of her jiggling, wet, amazing tits as she used both hands to scrub the shampoo into her hair. After she rinsed her hair, she playfully soaped up my semi-erect cock as she giggled, "M-m-m... someone is happy to see me."

She tightened her grip and smoothed her sudsy hand along my cock. "Are you up for a game this afternoon?"

With my eyes rolling back in my head I could only offer a mono-syllabic "mhm".

"Okay" she said, "what time can you be home?"

"Is four o'clock okay?"

She tugged a little harder on my cock as she countered, "Make it three. I will make it worth your time." I felt her hands let go of my now rock-hard cock and slide up my chest to my face, turning my gaze to look down into her sweet, puppy-dog, brown eyes. "We better save that for later." And with that, she bounced out of the shower signaling that our morning playtime was over.

As I took care of business that morning and early afternoon, my mind drifted off several times to what Maria might be up to. We took turns coming up with the ideas and laying the plans for our games. I had absolutely no clue what her mind was conjuring up for our afternoon. The unknown was part of the excitement.

...THURSDAY AFTERNOON...

When I arrived home, it was not quite 3pm. Maria greeted me as I walked in the house, giving me a view of her wearing a sweater that clearly revealed that she was braless. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans that dared the eyes to explore the lines of her ass. As we kissed, my hands cupped her ass and squeezed, moving over the denim in a search for any evidence of panties. She giggled, knowing exactly what I was doing, and playfully bubbled at me, "nothing under there either."

I was horny enough to fuck her right then. But, I knew we had a game to play that would make it exponentially better if I would just be patient and play along. "So, were are we going?" I asked her.

Her eyes brightened as she answered, "We have a 4pm counseling appointment with the Preacher of Main Street Baptist Church."

Her introduction jerked my mind to attention. "Counseling appointment with a preacher?" I echoed with a questioning tone.

"Yep" she chirped. "I made a few calls today until I found a pastor who would fit our game. He thinks we are a married couple who is having sexual intimacy problems. I told him that I feel like you don't seem to be interested in me."

I laughed out loud and said, "Damn, Maria, that's a tough role to act out!"

With a sparkle in her eye she said, "Oh, I am sure you will be able to handle the role once you see our plan unfolding."

"And what plan is that, babe?"

"Well, by the time we are done with him, we are going to have a threesome with him!" Her eyes were alive with excitement as we got in sync with our vision of what we wanted to do. With our minds linked up, we got in the car and drove to the church.

We found the church, parked the car, and walked into the church office, playing the part of total strangers seeking marriage counseling. The secretary warmly greeting me and then gave Maria a cold stare, communicating disapproval at Maria's choice of clothing. I acted as if I were oblivious to it all.

A few minutes later, the pastor emerged from his office and came to greet us. He appeared to be in his early thirties with a beach boy appearance with his wavy, blonde hair and casual attire. As we stood to meet him, I watched as he tried to keep his eyes out of trouble, but Maria was just way too good of a view to miss. His eyes quickly bounced over her body, no doubt taking a quick inventory of the fact she was braless and hot. He introduced himself to us as "Pastor Nick" and invited us into his office.

As we sat down on a couch at the side of his desk, I noticed that his desk was absent of any family pictures, something Maria had long ago taught me to look for when first calibrating our timing and pace for the game.

Pastor Nick asked about our church history and then a few questions about our marriage history. Maria did most of the talking, staying in character with the over-eager wife as I did my best to appear to be a disinterested husband.

Maria was animated and vibrant, waving her hands and literally bouncing on the couch as she gave Pastor Nick an overview of her concerns. She made sure to keep her tits jiggling while also fanning her legs open and shut in a way that allowed her tight jeans to give Pastor Nick an idea of her sexy legs.

After Maria had expertly set the stage for Pastor Nick, he asked me a few questions, motioning for Maria to be quiet and give me a chance to speak.

He asked me, "Do you understand what Maria is saying here, Jim?"

I nodded. "Yep. She thinks I don't pay enough attention to her."

"Well, yes. But I think she is saying more than that."

I just stared back at him silently, daring him to be more detailed. As his patience began to wear thin, Maria blurted out "See! This is what I am talking about. It is like he is totally clueless!"

Pastor Nick gave me a firm look as he held a hand up towards Maria signaling her to stop. He leaned forward and tried to give me a Freudian like query, "Is this true, Jim?"

I tested his patience with a long pause and then a testy, defensive "Is what true?"

His eyes narrowed as he furrowed his brow, challenging me with that question yet again. "What Maria is saying; is this true?"

I shrugged my shoulders and stiffened as I stared right back at him and said, "What do YOU think?"

"It doesn't matter what I think, Jim. I am not married to Maria. You are. It matters what you think."

Maria's eyes lit up like a pinball machine when she heard him say this. Daring to inject the idea, even if it was in the negative, of he and Maria as a couple was exactly the type of entry point she and I were searching for.

She immediately spoke up. "That's right, Jim. If Pastor Nick and I were married, HE wouldn't ignore me..." she turned to look at him as she completed her sentence, "would you, Pastor Nick?"

It was a classic moment. She had really caught him off guard. No doubt his mind had already undressed her as she sat there, so it wasn't like he hadn't already entertained sexual thoughts about her, as secret and forbidden as they might be. But of course, he would have never, ever admitted to such secrets of the mind. Yet, the look in his eyes for that split second resembled those of a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

He recovered quickly and said, "Like I said, It doesn't matter what I think. This is about you two."

Maria moved deftly like a spider feeling the first vibrations plucking the strings of her web woven expertly to snag her prey. "But, if we were married, you would not ignore me, right?"

Maria gave him no time to reply before she mustered up a tearful eye with a heartfelt appeal, "I mean, I am a desirable woman, right Pastor Nick?"

Her pleading eyes and pitiful tone left him very little wiggle room. I could see him battling the fact that somehow he had gotten himself in a bit of a quandary.

Maria positioned herself on the couch so that her sweater gave him a bold and fresh reminder of how close her tits were at that very moment, pretending of course to still be absorbed with the counseling motif.

Pastor Nick was dangling precariously on her web. In fact, he was already ensnared. It was now just a matter of time before she would pounce.

I sat quietly, continuing with my façade of disinterest.

Maria's question was still hanging in the air -- "I am a desirable woman, right Pastor Nick?" -- as he tried to again wriggle free.

"Jim, would you agree with what Maria is saying, that she is a desirable woman?"

Maria slid from the couch and moved away from me and towards Pastor Nick, as if the two of them were ganging up on me, drawing an alliance with him with her words. "Yes Jim. Do you agree with Pastor Nick that I am a desirable woman?"

Her twist of his words was genius at work. That she seemingly used them to make his point was even more brilliant, rendering him powerless to correct her.

I looked Maria up and down, making sure to give Pastor Nick the idea that I was focused on her body, and then said to him, "I agree with you that she is a desirable woman."

Before Pastor Nick could clarify his words and intent, Maria cut in. "How desirable?"

I knew exactly what she was doing. I crossed my arms as if I were exasperated and shot back at her, "I don't know Maria." Then glared at Pastor Nick. "Just how desirable is she?"

As I said this, my seductive spider slid down the web and moved in for the kill. Maria moved so close to Pastor Nick that he leaned back in his leather chair and tried to keep a safe distance between he and Maria. She leaned forward, allowing her sweater to fall away from her enough that her swaying breasts not only swung firmly against the sweater's fabric, but the gap between the V-neck collar and her flesh opened up enough to give him a free view of her cleavage and perhaps even more.

She looked directly into his eyes as she softly repeated my question. "Yes Pastor Nick. Just how desirable am I?" She dangled her finger down the outside of her leg so that it made contact with Pastor Nick's knee.

"Wh-what is going on here?" he said with a tone of disapproval.

I sat quietly on the couch, but slid forward on the cushion as Maria dared to toy with him as we teetered on the tipping point. "It is just a simple question, Pastor Nick. How desirable am I?"

He was quivering. His eyes were in a panic. And though he continued to put up a defensive posture, both Maria and I knew we had him. He could have fled, but he did not. He could have called out to his secretary, but he did not.

I stood up from the couch and walked to the door. As I reached out and locked the door, I returned to him that narrowed-eye, furrowed-brow expression he had shot at me moments ago, and with a different tone than I had spoken with up to that point I reflected Maria's question back at him. "She's right. It is just a simple question. How desirable is she?"

Maria bent her knees and crouched so that her ass settled on the edge of his knee. "This desirable?"

He sat utterly silent. Not even a half-hearted attempt to fight off her advance.

I walked from the door to Maria's side, sliding my hand around her neck and just beneath her sweater, gently tugging it to the side of her shoulder to expose more flesh to his eyes. I echoed Maria's taunt, "This desirable?"

Maria licked her lips so that a gloss of seduction coated them, even as my hand slithered under her sweater down to her breast. She moaned softly at my brush over her nipple, his eyes fully engaged in the imprint of my hand against her sweater. Her glistening lips whispered to him, "This desirable?"

I leaned in and lightly kissed Maria's waiting lips, then our tongues extended and flicked, even as she settled her ass up his thigh so that our faces were inching ever closer to his. He sat silent, even as we both heard his rapid breathing. In between tongue flicks, Maria muttered, "This desirable?"

As my right hand fondled her breast under her sweater, my other hand reached down to slide her sweater up, daringly close to the lower curve of her other breast. As I did that, her hand moved up his thigh. Maria seamlessly transitioned the game to the next level as she asked him, "What do you desire, Pastor Nick?"

We both grinned as we observed him fumbling and mumbling, unable to even articulate a single, sensible word. I pulled Maria's sweater higher so that half of her breast was now exposed to him, and then taunted him. "Is this what you desire?"

Maria leaned toward him so that her half-bared breast dared him to cross the line. She wriggled her ass on his thigh so that she could get her breast closer. As she did, I slipped her sweater up higher to give him his first, full view of her amazing breast, topped with her dark, hard, aroused nipple. I cupped her breast with my hand and inched it closer to his quivering lips. With a devilish taunt I nudged his lust at my wife as I said, "Go ahead. Taste it. It's goooood."

His eyes closed.

His lips parted.

My hand guided her flesh forward.

I nearly blew a load in my pants right then and there as I fed Maria's nipple between his lips, watching this PASTOR suck MY WIFE'S nipple!

As she felt her nipple slide between his lips, Maria slithered her hand to his crotch along the bulge of his hard cock buried in his slacks. I could hear the sounds of his mouth sucking her nipple like a hungry new-born. Then I heard the familiar sound of a zipper being tugged down.

"Is this what you desire, Pastor Nick?" I heard Maria ask. While latched on to her nipple, he nodded, giving her hand permission to slither inside his pants.

At the sound of his zipper, I had followed in suit and immediately worked to lower my pants. As Maria worked her hand inside his pants, I reached for her other hand and guided it to my exposed cock as my pants puddled around my ankles.

There Pastor Nick sat in his chair, Maria in his lap. Her hand now in contact with his cock as his mouth suckled at her breast; her other hand gripping my cock at there side.

"Do you like to watch him sucking me, Jim?" Maria softly volleyed at me.

"Yes, I do" I affirmed back at her.

Maria managed to unfasten his pants and peal them open with her single hand, springing his fully erect, pastor-cock into the open. As she slowly stroked him, she looked at me and said words so naughty that I feared they might make Pastor Nick flee.

"I like to watch him suck too. I like to watch him suck . . . you." As she said that, she tugged my cock towards her breast that Pastor Nick was still sucking. I know he had heard her. Yet he continued to suck. He did not flee.

I had guided Maria's breast to his mouth. Now, even as he continued to suck, Maria guided my cock to the edge of the edge of that nipple he was sucking. Her hand used my cock to smear my oozing precum along her breast just next to her nipple and his mouth . . .

Then, she did it. She moved my cock over her nipple. He continued to suck. Taking both my cock and Maria's nipple into his mouth!

"Oh yes. That is very good" she murmured.

It was a fucking awesome moment. Somehow, my wife had managed to seduce this pastor into not only sucking her breast, but also my cock! Her powers of seduction in these games never ceased to amaze me!

Moments later, I heard him moaning,,, I FELT him moaning as she stroked his cock harder and harder. His sucking became more greedy in sync with the cadence she was stroking him. He was close to cumming!

As Maria continued to stroke him, she guided him with a clear directive; "Cum on my tits, Pastor Nick."

As she said that, she repositioned her breast lower towards his cock. But she made sure to keep my cock in his mouth! And there we were.

Maria stroking Pastor Nick's cock, preparing him to cum on her tits.

Pastor Nick sucking my cock.

It ended differently than we had planned, but just as hot. Pastor Nick shot a load of cum that had to be at least a week's worth of pent up cum! He splattered Maria's tits with a coating so thick that he expanded her from a c-cup to a d-cup!

As he shot his load, he stopped sucking me and just moaned like a teenage boy enjoying his first ever fuck.

I wanted to fuck Maria right there in front of him, but her instincts were better than mine. She knew we had pushed things far enough to fuel our own fun to new levels, even if we delayed fucking until after our drive home.

Maria stood up next to me and slid her sweater down over her breasts covered in his cum. I bent over and pulled my pants up over my cock coated with his saliva.

Pastor Nick just sat slumped in his chair, his slacks still pealed open with his spent, semi-erect cock dripping a few droplets of cum.

As I zipped up, Maria leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks for the session, Pastor Nick. You were a big help! Jim and I are going to go home now and fuck our brains out, okay?"

As we walked to the door, he never moved, pants still pealed open, cock exposed, slumped back in his chair.

As I opened the door, Maria and I held hands as she smiled back at him and said, "Maybe we can come back for a refresher course sometime?"

He did not say a word.

We left.

Not sure what the secretary discovered, but I can tell you that Maria and I had a great fuck when we got back home!