Forbidden Pleasures #02

Story Info
Hubby and wife fuck young actress, Snow White.
4.1k words
4.17
28.3k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria is my wife. We dated for almost 18 months before we got married. During that year and a half, we quickly learned that we both had an insatiable appetite for sex. Since puberty hit me, I have had to ejaculate at least twice a day just to keep comfortable. When I fail to do so, almost without fail I will awake in the middle of the night from an erotic dream, the sheets of my bed smeared with my warm, nocturnal cum. Maria routinely pursues orgasms in clusters.

Maria is adorable. She was the Homecoming Queen in High School. Her mother's ancestry is from Europe and her father's from the Pacific Islands, making her golden skin and facial features enchanting. She is a slender 5-8 with coal black hair, smoldering brown eyes, and a smile that befriends anyone she meets. Her figure includes long legs and amazing, 36c breasts with large, dark nipples that not only sit high on her breasts, but also appear to be forever aroused with that firm, erect, eye-catching poke.

Maria and I love to fuck. Most of my buddies complain that their wives don't fuck often enough. Maria and I have the opposite problem. We fuck too often! Sometimes the frequency means we get a little stale and bored with the routine.

So to combat the complacency and borderline boredom, we started playing naughty games a few years ago. These games started out as private romps with a touch of risk like fucking on the hotel elevator or a blowjob in the movie theater or mutual masturbation while idling in the fast-food drive-through.

When we migrated to the point of forbidden pleasures, it was Maria who led the way. Not that I argued or put up a fight of course. But it is important to me for my readers to understand that these experiences are not instigated by an insensitive husband exploiting his wife. These experiences have been shared adventures that are as much or more the ideas of Maria as they are mine.

------Snow White------

Maria's close friend, Jennifer, has a knockout daughter. Her name is Morgan. Her body just oozes sensual energy. A tall, slender blonde with curves wrapped around her firm, little butt and oversized tits, she lights up the room when she enters it. Blessed with both a body and acting talent, the girl is going places. Currently, she is part of the theater crew that works at Disney World.

...THURSDAY NIGHT... Maria loves role play. I can't count how many different characters she has played when we are fucking around. But I can tell you that Snow White is one of my favorites! Maria started getting into playing the role of Snow White the night we first watched Morgan play the role.

Maria knew what a turn-on it was for me to have her play as Snow White after seeing Morgan as such. We not only enjoyed front row seats to seeing that sweet, 23 year old girl playing the role, but also had back-stage privileges to see her like few get to. Morgan in full Snow White attire was hot. But Morgan in strip down mode changing out of Snow White attire was even hotter!

Maria also knew how to stoke the fires of my lust as she merged her role-playing talents with the images in my mind of having seen Morgan dolled up as that beauty.

That first time she role-played Snow White, it was the night we got back to the hotel after we had seen Morgan perform. The connection was unstated, although clear in my mind.

Maria had started her siren-like seductions of me when we were fooling around in the hotel Jacuzzi. She began to peel back a layer or two of my inhibitions, daring me to admit that I had forbidden lusts for Morgan. I put up a half-hearted defense, eventually yielding to Maria's naughty flirtations with me, as she used a voice that was remarkably similar to Morgan's. We made it back to our room just in time for me to fuck her long and hard.

...FRIDAY MORNING... The next morning, Maria woke me up with a soft kiss on my lips and a soft whisper of "good morning, my Prince Charming."

I peeked out of one, half-opened eye as I smiled at her adorable face resting on my shoulder. "Good morning, my princess."

She snuggled her naked body up against me as close as possible, awakening my morning hard-on. Her fingers softly circled my nipples as she said, "Want to play a naughty game tonight?"

I shivered and moaned, "M-m-m, what does my naughty, little fuck have in mind?"

"Well" she flirtatiously began, "I know a certain little Snow White who has the day off."

My mind raced. I scrambled to interpret if Maria meant Morgan, or herself as Snow White. "She does, does she?"

Maria's voice sparkled as she replied, "Um-hmm. I bet she would love to get away and enjoy a quiet dinner away from the hectic pace of her fantasy acting."

I was still stuck in the middle of understanding who Maria was talking about! Was it Morgan or her?! Maria was being coy. Playfully and skillfully tormenting me with the possibilities. But my racing heart pounding near her fingers that brushed over my heart and my throbbing cock pulsating against her thigh betrayed my hopes.

As Maria slid her hand down my stomach and wrapped it lightly around my cock, as if measuring it's thickness and pulse, she breathed hot words into my ear. "Maybe I will give her a call. See if she would like for us to take her out to dinner."

She felt my cock twitch as my mind clearly registered exactly who she was talking about! Before I could say anything, she rolled over and grabbed her phone off the nightstand next to our bed.

"Hello sweetie, did I call too early?" Maria smiled as she listened to Morgan on the other end of the phone. "Well good. I know you have a crazy schedule and need your rest when you can get it."

Maria paused again as Morgan chatted back. I just laid there stunned at what I was listening to. It was more than a phone call. It was sheer naughtiness in the making.

"Well sweetie, Jim and I were wondering if you would like for us to take you out tonight. A nice dinner and home-grown company to recharge your batteries."

Maria winked and nodded at me as she listened to Morgan accept the invitation. "Great sweetie! What time is a good time to pick you up?"

As Maria neared the close of the phone call, she reached her hand out to pull the covers of the bed off of us so that our naked bodies, and more pointedly - my rock hard cock - were in full view. "Okay then, we will see you about six o'clock. Um-hm... oh you are welcome sweetie. See you tonight!"

Maria finished the call and then playfully flipped to the camera app on her iPhone as she said, "Is somebody looking forward to seeing Snow White tonight?" She pointed her phone at my hard, 7-inch cock as I heard the ~click~ of her snapping a pic.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked her.

With a devilish smile she replied, "Oh, just a 'before' shot. I will get the 'after' shot later tonight."

And with that provocative answer she bounced out of bed and to the shower. I laid there naked with my head swimming in forbidden thoughts of pleasures I wasn't sure were possible.

...FRIDAY AFTERNOON... "What are you going to wear tonight?" Maria asked me as we arrived back at our room after some late afternoon shopping.

I smiled at her. "Any suggestions?"

Her grin spoke volumes as she quietly walked to the closet and flipped through the few items of clothing I had hanging up in there. She plucked a polo shirt from a hanger and flipped it at me.

Then, with an exaggerated and playful wiggle of her hips she walked over to the drawer where my short pants, underwear and socks were. She reached in and grabbed a pair of navy-blue shorts and flipped them to me.

With a casual wave in the direction of my sandals that I had just slipped off of my feet, she said, "and those." With a wicked smile she slithered up against me and said, "and nothing else."

Wearing short pants with no underwear was a challenge for me in the case of a full-out hard-on. There was just no way to hide it, and of course, Maria knew that.

"What are you wearing?" I asked curiously.

"Any suggestions?" she playfully bantered back at me.

"I suppose naked is out of the question, right?" I smiled at her.

"Well, at least for starters" she winked at me.

I then mimicked what she had just done, and quietly pulled from her drawer a pair of denim jeans and tank top. As I handed them to her I smiled and said, "and nothing else."

...FRIDAY EVENING... When we finally arrived to pick up Morgan, I was fully erect. Maria had already been toying with my urges on the drive, using that voice, spinning her words, masturbating my mind.

When I pulled up in front of Morgan's apartment, Maria said, "Wait here" as she patted my shorts and grinned. "Might be better if I go get her myself."

I sat at the wheel and watched as Maria got out and walked in front of the car. Her amazing tits were jiggling with a "come fuck me sway" that could make a guy shoot a load in his pants without even jerking. And those tight denim shorts she had on were designed to advertise a great ass; and Maria had that as well. I smiled at the view, congratulating myself on the good choice of clothing for her even though it was no effort at all.

Morgan opened the door and Maria stepped inside, leaving the door open. I rocked my hips slightly to push my throbbing cock against the steering wheel as I waited for them to come out to the car.

My eyes were rewarded a few minutes later by the vision of Maria approaching, three, horizontal ripples in the fabric of her tank top were taut from tit to tit. Her nipples were both poking against the fabric so firmly, that even the outer edge of her nipples was outlined.

And then there was Morgan. She was wearing a denim skirt about mid-thigh, and a two-layered tank top. And, as best as I could tell, a bra.

I greeted her with "Hello Morgan" as she slid into the back seat and Maria got in front. "You hungry?"

"I sure am" she said as she scooted to the middle of the back seat so she could look both of us in the eyes when we turned to glance back at her. Of course, I also had the rear view mirror conveniently aimed at her as well. "Where are we going?"

Maria answered, "Oh sweetie, you are going to love this place! You still like exotic experiences, right?"

It wasn't until that moment that I realized that in all the lustful anticipation I had experienced, I had not given a moment's notice to where we were going to eat! So Maria's answer was just as veiled to me as it was to Morgan.

I caught myself glancing in the mirror and admiring those glittering blue eyes of hers. Her low-cut top was also generous to my eyes, giving me discreet glimpses of forbidden pleasures my mind was now absorbed with.

The three of us chatted as Maria guided me to a restaurant where they grill the food right in front of you. "Party of three" I said to the hostess as we walked in the door.

Within moments, we were seated on cushions on the ground around a small grill that was crackling with heat. Our little threesome order was quickly taken and our chef arrived to entertain us with his creative cooking technique.

Maria had arranged for us to sit on the same side of the grill with Morgan between us. That gave me many opportunities, whenever Morgan turned to look at Maria, to position myself best as possible to try and glance at those amazing, young breasts. When Morgan would look back at me, I would quickly avert my eyes away.

The first time she noticed my leer, it was a little bit awkward. Maria quickly eased the split-second of tension with a comment that distracted Morgan.

The next time Morgan caught me, she was less taken aback by it, almost as if she was comfortable with being viewed. With each successful opportunity, I became excessively bold.

By the time our chef had finished preparing our meal and we were enjoying the fruits of his labor, Morgan was completely at ease with my gazes. Of course, Maria had done her part in running interference for me and doing what she could to keep Morgan comfortable.

Eventually it seemed that Morgan realized, through some unspoken connection that all women seem to have with each other, that Maria was quite alright with my delight in looking at Morgan's body. Which of course, was an understatement. The fact is, Maria was setting things up for me to FUCK her!

Although she tried to make it appear as an accident, Maria spilled water from her glass so that it splashed down her top. As the moisture licked her skin and crept between her tank top and breasts, the thin fabric began to cling to her with that amazing wet-teeshirt adhesion.

Morgan leaned over and whispered something in Maria's ear and then glanced back at me as the two of them giggled. I had no idea what she said, but certainly enjoyed the fact that it most likely had something to do with Maria's public exposure and my reaction.

Maria then said, "We should go Jim. I am, um, a bit compromised here."

The two of them laughed. I chimed in and laughed along with them.

As soon as all three of us were in the car, Maria turned around to ask Morgan a question; her wet tank top daring me to fondle her. As I fought off the urge, Maria asked Morgan, "Do you mind if we stop by our hotel room for me to change?"

"No problem" Morgan replied.

The dialogue that unfolded during the 15 minutes of that ride from restaurant to hotel was a blur to me. All I could hear was the thumping of my heartbeat. I could feel it in my cock. My eyes danced over the view of Morgan in the rear view mirror as she and Maria chatted like two best friends.

I was surprised to notice that several times as they chatted, when Maria would look at me, Morgan's eyes would dart down and gaze at Maria's tits showing through her wet top. It was absolutely stunning to see a goddess like Morgan showing such carnal interest in my adorable Maria!

When we arrived at the hotel, Maria invited Morgan up with us so she would not have to wait in the car. Happily, the three of us entered the lobby together and boarded the elevator. Ten floors later we were walking towards our room.

As I opened the door for the girls, Morgan got her first glimpse of our suite. "Oh my, this is nice!" she said.

Maria pointed to the leather chair in the corner and said, "Oh Morgan, you have to try that chair out. It is so comfortable."

Morgan walked across the room and lowered herself into the chair and moaned as if a great massage had just been delivered to her body. "Wow" she muttered.

I silently muttered "wow" to myself at the same moment as I watched her sink into the contours of the chair, offering my eyes a fresh view of her body tucked under her top and skirt.

Maria walked behind me and into the bedroom, with the French doors swung wide open. As Morgan sat in the chair, she looked past me at Maria, who for the moment was out of my line of vision.

Maria pulled her wet top off over her head, leaving her topless, profile just in view for Morgan's wandering eye. I wasn't aware of Maria's actions, but I did see Morgan sort of scrunch down in the chair, widening her legs just a little bit, making the vision of her in that skirt even more amazing!

Maria interrupted my visual foreplay. "Jim, do you know where you put my red, teeshirt?" I turned around to see her standing there with her crumpled up wet tank top stretched across her breasts as if she were trying to be discreet in front of Morgan.

"Um, I think it is over there." I turned around and pointed across the room near to where Morgan was seated.

Maria giggled. "Oh that's right." She skipped across the room, grabbed the tee, and patted Morgan on the head as she playfully quipped, "Jim does a great job keeping track of where he puts my clothes after he takes them off of me." And with a wink at Morgan, Maria walked up to me and kissed me on the mouth long and soft, dropping her tank top to the floor in the process.

As we stood there and kissed, we knew that Morgan was watching us. It was quiet, but not awkward. Maria had worked her magic on Morgan during the ride to the hotel, lowering her inhibitions to forbidden levels.

Our tongues moved together as my hands slid over Maria's hips, daring to cup her ass that was pointed right at Morgan. It was intoxicating to be kissing Maria knowing it was foreplay for all three of us.

Maria pulled away from our kissing for a moment and turned her face toward Morgan. "You don't mind, do you sweetie?"

Morgan looked at us with those sparkling blue eyes and softly shook her head 'no' signaling she was a willing observer. Maria smiled and turned her open mouth back to mine.

As my hands worked over Maria's tight denim shorts, Morgan's legs spread open wider and her hand brushed up and down over her smooth inner thighs.

Maria was topless, and I knew with a firm tug I could jerk those shorts down so her body could be completely exposed to Morgan. I eagerly tucked my thumbs between her flesh and shorts and pulled down. Maria wriggled her hips as our tongues played, shedding her shorts right in front of Morgan.

Then Morgan heard something that had to surprise her. Maria, standing naked in front of us, spoke with that voice that was so similar to Morgan's and said, "Do you want to fuck Snow White?"

Maria did not bother to even look in Morgan's direction. She and I knew who she was referring to. I nodded 'yes' with lust.

I could see Morgan over Maria's shoulder. She had one hand under her top, the imprint of the back of her hand pressed against the fabric over her breast. Her other hand was now up between her legs under her skirt.

Maria gave a sexy glare in Morgan's direction. Then she slithered her naked body against me like a strip-tease dancer on a pole. She worked her hands over my shorts, pressing them in a way to show of the huge bulge of my swollen cock showing through. As my wife fondled me through my shorts, I trembled as I watched Morgan's eyes following our every move.

As I stood facing Morgan, Maria moved behind me and reached her arms around my waist. As she peeked around my shoulder to look at Morgan, she sensually rubbed her hands along my crotch. Morgan nuzzled into the chair and mimicked Maria's movements, working her own hands over her panties in the same way Maria was working on me.

I felt Maria's hands. I watched Morgan's.

Then I felt Maria unfasten my shorts and slowly pull down my zipper. As she did this, Morgan opened her mouth and deliciously licked her lips as she hiked her skirt up to reveal her sweet, powder-blue panties.

Maria peeled away my shorts. Morgan pulled her panties to the side.

Maria exposed my full, erect cock. Morgan introduced our eyes to her smooth, pink pussy.

Maria formed her hand around my cock and slowly pumped it, my precum oozing freely. Morgan slid a finger inside her pussy, her wetness glistening and dripping.

As my shorts fell to the ground, I could feel Maria pressed up against my bare ass from behind, her tits firm against my back. She nudged me forward in the direction of Morgan. As we took small steps, Maria quietly again asked me, "Do you want to fuck Snow White?"

This time, Morgan realized who Maria was talking about. Suddenly our sweet, young actress turned a bit shy and blushed. I sensed she was hesitant as she fanned her legs closer together and held her finger still, albeit still inserted inside of her sweet pussy. Her eyes looked away.

Maria sensed sweet Morgan's hesitancy. She knew that Morgan was curious, but needed a little encouragement. Totally uninhibited although she was completely naked, Maria stepped out from behind me and moved to Morgan's side.

"It's okay, sweetie, we will be gentle." And then she leaned in as if it were nothing uncommon and pressed her lips against Morgan's. I stood there, cock exposed and throbbing, as I watched my wife give a sensual kiss to our little Snow White, right in front of me!

12