Forbidden Pleasures #03

Story Info
Hubby wifey add a surprise, secret third to the fun.
2.3k words
3.78
19.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are the times when Maria and I play our games in sync, developing an agreed upon strategy that we follow together. Then there are those rare times when either she or I wander off on our own, trying to orchestrate an experience of sexual pleasure that the other one is unaware of, at least in the pre-plan stages.

This was one of those nights when I was working our game without her knowledge. It had started a few hours earlier when I was working on my laptop down at the patio area of our hotel. Maria was out shopping.

I fielded phone calls on my cell while I worked out some final details on a document. As fate would have it there was a guy sitting nearby who, having overheard bits and pieces of my phone calls, realized that he and I worked in the same field, perhaps were even competitors. He introduced himself as, Bruce.

We politely chatted for a moment or two; work context stuff. Then he asked if I was married.

"Yep. In fact, she is with me on this trip."

"Oh really?" he said as he quickly glanced around the patio and pool area.

"She's not here. She's out shopping. Surprise, surprise, eh?" We shared a laugh. "And how about you? Are you married?"

Bruce hung his head and said, "Wife left me for another man about a year ago."

"Oh buddy, sorry to hear that." I felt bad.

"It's alright. I am adjusting. She liked my money; problem is she liked him and his money more."

I nodded as if I understood, even though I had never worried about that angle with Maria.

"But you know how life is. You have to move on; don't let things get you down. So I am okay for the most part."

I admired his fortitude. I always had a level of respect for people who did not allow the hard knocks of life to knock them out. I smiled as I tried to offer a word of encouragement. "Hey, at least you get to enjoy the pleasures of being a free agent, right?" I winked to punctuate my point.

Bruce laughed. "Yeah, although this free agent needs some action."

"Been a while, eh?"

"Yeah, you could say that. Had a good time with a hottie about a week ago, but I need it more often than that."

I chuckled as I nodded and said, "Oh Bruce, I know what you are talking about."

He smiled and politely said, "So the wife doesn't give it to you enough eh?"

I shook my head. "Nah, actually she and I get it on pretty often. But still, I know what you mean. I need it often... A LOT."

Our conversation quickly engaged on the topic of how often we did it, how we did it, where we did it, and the games Maria and I played. Bruce was eating it up. That's when I took a calculated risk.

"So, Bruce, you ever fingered a pussy without fucking?"

He laughed at the odd question, but then realized I was serious and said, "Not since high school!" We both laughed.

Then I pivoted from the humor of the moment to the naughty edge of an idea. "You up for a chance at that tonight?"

Bruce quickly shifted from a sense of disbelief to eager willingness as I flipped through a few photos of Maria on my cellphone. "Wow. I hope you don't mind me saying so, but fuck she is hot!"

I spent the next half hour tutoring Bruce on a plan that I was sure would work. I established clear boundaries so that he knew what to expect. He was all in. We ended our meeting and shook hands as we both excitedly headed back to our separate rooms.

. . . LATER THAT EVENING . . .

Maria and I enjoyed an enchanting dinner. We had great seats near the stage, enjoying fine food and great music as a local jazz band dazzled. We danced for a while, feeling each other's bodies charged with sexual energy as the music fed our primal desires.

Maria was wearing a slinky dress that fell about mid-thigh with a neckline that dared to show more of her 36c breasts than what might be appropriate in public. I knew she was not wearing panties. So as we danced, it was such a rush to glide my hands over the sheer fabric covering her ass, occasionally pulling off the daring move of slipping my hand underneath and cupping her sweet, bare ass. We kissed. We nuzzled. We enjoyed the pleasures of foreplay to the extent our public limitations would allow.

"I want you bad, baby" she huffed in my ear as we swayed to the music. I gave her an extra squeeze to let her know the feeling was mutual.

As I led her out of the restaurant, she giggled and said to me, "I may need to sit on a towel on the ride home."

As I opened the car door for her, I smiled with lusty greed in my eyes as I watched her swish her legs and tease me with a quick view under her dress of her bare pussy glistening with a pre-fuck glaze of nectar. As I walked to my side of the car, I glanced at my watch and smiled at the fact that we were right on time.

Bruce was sitting on the patio. Alone. Excited. He then was instantly energized as he saw Maria and I walking through the lobby towards the elevators. I caught a glimpse of him making his way through the lobby as Maria and I stepped inside the elevator.

As our elevator made its way up to the 11th floor, my body was engaged with Maria's, kissing and fondling as if it were a farewell moment for a sailor setting out to sea. But my mind was excited by the fact that one of the adjacent elevators was lifting Bruce to the 11th floor as well.

As we stepped out of the elevator, I reached into my coat pocket and removed a scarf I had tucked away. As we approached the door to our room, I playfully brushed it across Maria's face and seductively said, "Let's play a game."

She shivered and nodded, completely surrendering herself to whatever I might be up to.

I wrapped the scarf around her head so that it served as a blindfold. We stood outside our room for a moment as I took my time making sure it was a secure fit and would hold up to shielding her eyes from any vision at all. As I finished up the final touches, I heard the chime of the adjacent elevator doors opening. I slid my cardkey into the door lock as I spotted Bruce stepping out of the elevator.

Maria giggled as I led her by the hand into our room. We were very slow moving as we crossed the threshold, easing our way into the room and allowing Bruce the time necessary to catch up to us and silently slip inside the door before it closed behind us.

I flipped on the entry way light, then led Maria to the suite bedroom, slow-dancing our way across the floor. Bruce followed at a safe distance, quietly stepping his way in sync with us.

As I kissed Maria, I slid my hand up her ass. This time I did not bother with trying to be discreet as we had been on the dance floor. With one hand I hiked her dress up, cupping her ass with the other. As Maria melted to my touch, Bruce's eyes got his first view of her ass.

Although blindfolded, Maria was none the less eager to enjoy our playful game together. She had no idea about Bruce.

I slowed my kisses and delicately turned her around so that her back was to me. I snuggled up against her, my slacks pressed against her bare ass as I pulled her dress high enough to allow my arms to wrap around her tummy, knowing that her bare pussy was in full view to Bruce now.

I nuzzled her neck as I moved her in the direction of the big mirror on the wall that ran from the floor to the ceiling. I could see Bruce's reflection in it, his eyes glued to the show that mirror was now giving him.

As I moved Maria in front of the mirror, I whispered in her ear. "I have you in front of the mirror. I am going to watch your body crave me now."

As I said that, I slid her dress up over her head. She stood naked in front of the mirror, wearing only that blindfold, quivering and craving me.

Bruce moved at that cue, silently making his way next to us. I was grinding my crotch against Maria's completely naked body as my right hand reached around pinched her right nipple. My left hand slithered over her bare pussy, feeling her wetness.

Bruce was facing a huge challenge. As amazing as this experience was, he had to remain completely silent and utterly invisible. No easy feat as he positioned himself just a few feet away from the live view of Maria's hot, married pussy yielding to my probing finger!

I watched over Maria's shoulder as I admired the view in the mirror. I was excited by her. The view of her naked body, blindfolded and submissive. The feel of my finger along those warm, wet folds.

I was also excited by exposing her to Bruce. Her married body dazzling to his eyes. His lust begging to be fed.

I was even more excited by what Bruce was about to be doing to her! Preparing for the exchange when my slippery finger would slide out of her pussy and his would take its place.

Maria moaned, "Oh Jim, I am your hot little fuck" as she tried to grind her pussy on my finger, inviting it to probe her deeper.

I teasingly pulled out as I said to her, "Does my hot little fuck need a good fingering?" The question made my cock twitch, knowing it had a level of meaning about which Maria had no clue.

"Oh yes baby, pleeeease finger me good."

That was Bruce's cue. I discreetly nodded at him as I positioned my arm in a way that would allow his to substitute for mine without Maria suspecting the naughty switch. My eyes then locked in on the reflection of her pussy in the mirror.

I watched as Bruce made his move.

I listened as Maria moaned in pleasure.

I felt Maria's hands reach behind her and fumble with my belt and slacks, working to set my cock free as she felt her pussy fingered deeper than before. Bruce positioned his hand perfectly over her married pussy so that it maintained the same exact angle and position that mine had been.

Maria had no idea.

As Bruce fingered her, I continued to play with her nipple with my other hand. Then, in a move that was risky but demanded for by my own lust, I moved my hand over Bruce's hand so I could actually feel his finger penetrating my sweet wife's pussy!

Maria rocked her hips and bent her knees in an effort to feel as much pleasure as possible. Bruce was pumping in and out of her, watching his finger disappear inside of then reappear out of her pussy.

I spoke, "Cum baby, cum to me!" Maria moaned at my prompt and rode his finger even harder. Bruce was completely loving it, fingering her like it was his very first time.

"I am watching you baby, watching your pussy chase that Big O." Maria again moaned as her mind filled in the blanks that her blindfolded eyes left dark. She envisioned her own pussy reflected in the mirror, my eyes watching finger and pussy in concert.

Finally, she reached that moment that I so loved to see. Her face flush, her pussy folds swollen, her hips gyrating, her mouth wide open and moaning. And there in the mirror, I watched the reflection of Bruce fingering Maria to orgasm!

As Maria slumped against me, her orgasm momentarily draining her body of energy, Bruce pulled out. He moved away. He pulled down on his sweats and coated his cock with her juices smeared all over his fingers. It was a truly naughty moment. I truly inspirational, naughty moment.

I hummed in Maria's ear, "You wanna suck before we fuck?"

Bruce's eyes lit up as he immediately understand the meaning behind my question.

Maria moaned yes.

I guided her to her knees and said to her. "Let me get it ready for you baby." I moved quickly back just a step and gave Bruce room to stand between me and Maria. His cock rock hard and extended right at her face. He leaned forward, his cockhead brushing against her mouth.

What I watched was nothing short of amazing, as Maria gobbled up his cock and sucked him like there was no tomorrow, all the time taking his cock for mine. It was a stroke of luck that our cocks were so similar.

I moaned as he face fucked her; Bruce and I working together as if we had done this before. Then, he pulled out and shot his load on her tits, splashing her with a load that revealed that it indeed had been too long between cum shots for Bruce!

He and I managed to execute the secret escape plan, him slipping out the door as I maneuvered Maria to the bed. The last thing he heard as he stepped out our door, his cock no doubt still dripping inside his sweats, were the sounds of Maria begging me to eat her before I fucked her.

I am sure he was tempted to take up that activity as well. But he knew better. Mission accomplished. He left. I ate. We fucked.

Another successful game!