Forbidden Pleasures

Story Info
So wrong, but felt so good.
1.7k words
4.37
183.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. The thin cotton of my panties was all that separated his hard cock from my ass. He fit behind me perfectly and I don't think he had any idea who he was pressed so tightly against, and right this minute I didn't care either. I should have cared, but liquor has a way or erasing our common sense and loosening our inhibitions. I am ashamed to admit it, but I was drunk and I was horny and right now, any man would do.

I wiggled and rubbed myself against him, feeling his cock surge against my ass. His hand slipped up to my hip and caressed the skin there, making me tingle inside. 'I want to fuck him, but I never can' I thought. Still that thought didn't stop me from teasing him and arousing him further. My body did not care what my mind thought, my body craved his. I pulled his hand up to cup my breast and heard his gasp of lust in my ear as I showed him just how to touch my breasts to arouse me and make my nipples stand firm and stiff.

With each stroke his finger made my lust grew, the cotton of my panties was growing wet now. I wanted more, so I rolled to face him and kissed him. A jolt of passion ripped through me and I knew that soon I would be lost. Still that nagging thought held in the back of my mind 'we can't fuck, no matter what.' My tongue drove deep into his mouth exploring places it never should have known. My hands touched his chest, the same chest that I had watched as a child, grow and mature. It was no longer awkward and skinny, no my fingers told me he was definitely a man now.

I pressed my breasts against his chest, feeling the prickly hair against my softness. The sensation was only inflaming my lusts further. My hands skimmed over his nipples, which were now as stiff as his cock. I felt him stiffen so I stopped. "No, touch me, please" he said. I said nothing and resumed my soft caresses; I did not want him to know who he was in bed with. I was afraid he would stop and worse that he would hate me. I touched him and felt his cock surge towards me.

I pushed his head down to my aching breasts and he greedily sucked upon them. My god, it felt so good and I didn't care if he marked my flesh. I was close to an orgasm now; I knew soon that my panties would become flooded with my juices. I pulled his hand down to my pussy and the minute his hand touched me I came, flooding the thin material and his hand. I moaned with pleasure and when he heard my voice he stiffened. "Melissa?"

"Don't stop, you need release too."

"We can't do this, it's wrong. You know where it will lead."

"Kyle, we can never fuck, but we can masturbate together, can't we? I know it's not quite right either, but it felt so good."

"Oh my god," he groaned. "You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about something like this."

"Oh, I think I do, why else would you have been peeking in my room or trying to catch me in the shower when we were growing up?" Yes Kyle is my brother, he is four years younger than I and never in a million years would I have guessed that I would have lusted after him like this. I had not seen Kyle in two years; he had changed quite a lot in those two years, now he was a striking, muscular and handsome twenty two year old man.

We had kept in touch, and he had suggested I stay with him on my trip. I agreed but as luck had it we had spent little time catching up. A bachelor party for him and a visit with some old school friends in a bar for me had led us to share the same bed. It was not intentional either, he offered me the bedroom and he was going to sleep on the couch, and obviously he forgot I was in his bed tonight, but I really didn't mind so much right now. I always slept in a pair of cotton panties and obviously he wore nothing to bed.

Kyle rolled over and flicked on the bedside lamp. I squinted from the light, but for the first time in his life I let him look at my body. I could see he liked what he saw and he wanted to touch me, but he also knew this was wrong. I pulled his hand to my breast and that was all it took. "Wait, Kyle ..."

"I knew you would change your mind." He said pulling away. I grabbed him and pulled him back to me.

"No I didn't, listen, we can do everything BUT fuck. Do you hear what I am saying?"

His face broke out in a huge grin "I hear you Mel, and I want to fuck you, but you are right, we can never fuck, as for anything else ..." he kissed me, hard. "Can I take those damned panties off?"

I thought about this, I wanted them off, real bad, but I knew if we had no barrier between ourselves ... well I knew we would break the no fucking rule in about ten seconds. "No, they stay on."

"Aww Mel, can't you take them off so I can see your pussy, and touch it, please, I want to eat it. So bad" His eyes were huge, his lust burning brightly.

My god, I wanted him to eat my pussy, bad, but should I? It was not fucking, but it was a form of sex. But then, so was masturbation. My pussy tingled and my skin itched for his touch. He was smiling, knowing I was going to relent and let him do it.

"Only if you put your boxers on when my panties are off."

"What? What the hell for? Are you kidding me Mel? Don't you trust me?"

"No and I don't trust me either. If you want to see what's under my panties, put your boxers back on." I spread my legs letting him see the soaked material and I knew that he could see through it, just enough to tease. I smiled, getting even for the smile he showed me earlier.

He groaned and jumped out of bed and grabbed his boxers from the floor and shoved them on as I pulled my soaked panties down my thigh; I could feel the wet material as it slid down my thighs and I wondered how much he liked what he was finally allowed to see. I was nervous and I knew this was wrong, but it exciting me to expose myself to him, the one I should never have allowed access to my most intimate places.

His eyes were glued to my pussy and I spread my legs letting him look at me. I didn't feel embarrassed or shy by the fact that it was my brother looking and touching me didn't matter at all. "My god Mel, you're even more beautiful that I imagined you were." His hands gripped my hips pulling me towards his mouth as his tongue drove deep into me. He was not gentle with me and I did not want him to be gentle. I pushed my pussy into his face as he greedily sucked my clit. I reached another orgasm, flooding his face with my juices.

He licked me clean and slipped his fingers inside of me. I wanted to say no, but I could not. I needed him; I needed him to fuck me, hard, fast and now. His tongue began to suck my clit once more as his finger explored my juicy pussy. It was heaven, if only we had known what fun we could have had as we were growing up! He pulled his finger from me "No... don't...please, keep fucking me." I begged him.

"MMMM, Mel your wish is my desire" he said. He sucked my juices from his finger and licked his entire hand. His head returned to my pussy licking and teasing me as his finger slipped back inside, then two fingers slipped inside of my pussy and a third slipped up my ass. I came as soon as his finger entered my ass.

"Oh, yes Kyle, that feels so good, fuck me, fuck your sister, give it to me like you always wanted to." His fingers increased their pace and he fucked me with his hand as hard as he could. Until I came so hard that I flooded the bed and was limp. He looked up at me and smiled. We were not finished yet however. His cock was still rock hard and he needed release. He stroked my breasts and sucked upon them until I recovered from my orgasm. I could feel him rubbing against my thigh, and I wanted to feel his bare cock against me.

No, that could not happen. He felt so good on me and we fit together so perfectly. But we both knew it was wrong to fuck one another. And then it happened, so quick I never even knew it. His cock was deep within me, moving back and forth, surging and pulsing inside. I knew I should push him away, but my body screamed 'no, let him fuck you, you both want it, just this once.' I guess I am bad; I did push him off of me, but not to stop, to yank those god damned boxers off. As soon as the boxers were flung away he jumped on me and we resumed our fuckfest.

It happened more than once that night, and I am ashamed to say, it is still going on. I don't feel bad and I know it's wrong, but we can't seem to leave one another alone. Every family function we slip away for a good old fuck session. We both know it's wrong to have sex with one another and perhaps that is the allure of our affair. Neither of us feels guilt, but we do feel fear, the fear of being caught.