Forbidden Pleasures Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,866 Followers

"So it's something she doesn't want us to see guy's." The boy speaking walked round the sofa and came into Kate's view. He was young, blonde, well built and totally naked. And his cock stuck out like the barrel of a cannon. He looked down into Kate's eyes as he stood with the video in his hand. Kate's gaze moved from his cock to his eyes. Bending forward he closed his mouth over hers and shot his tongue into her mouth. Kate's hips responded even more to her fucking and she wished she could hold the blonde boy's cock.

He moved away from her and bent to insert the video in the machine. Kate watched as his bum cheeks parted and his hole came into view. She looked at his balls hanging down between his legs. If she could, she thought, she would gladly lick and kiss his arse, she would take his testicles in her mouth and suck them. Her tongue peeped between her lips as she thought what it would feel like to try and push it in his arse. Her hips bucked against the stranger's cock who now wanted to reach his climax.

Two different males sat either side of her. One ran his fingers across her labia and tickled her clitoris then traced a path down her slit until his fingers reached her bum-hole. The other was content to pull up her bra and rub his cock on her breasts occasionally rolling a nipple through his fingers. One of the others had picked up the remote control and some of them looked to see what was on the video.

"Fast forward a bit," said one.

"Fucking hell! Some of this is a bit kinky!" said another.

The blonde one turned back to Kate, "So that's the sort of thing you like, eh?" He stroked his giant cock as he asked. Kate could tell by the look on his face and the tone of his voice that whatever part the film had stopped at had especially excited him. When people moved around to get a better view Kate was able to see the screen.

It was a familiar part of the film to Kate. A woman was bent over a chair while two men took turns to spank her. While one slapped her arse the other rubbed his cock. The woman's dress was pulled over her hips and her knickers were round her ankles. One of them produced a cane and began to slowly draw his hand back then swiftly bring it down across her cheeks. Her buttocks jerked and fell with every blow and her orbs began to redden and glow. A third man who had now become frantic with excitement moved to her front and forced his dick into her mouth. This was not acting – the woman was really being whacked.

The boy playing with her tits rested his penis against her lips and stroked his shaft. Kate just could not help it – her mouth opened slightly and when the tip of his purple helmet pushed a little harder her tongue peeped out and covered his pee-hole. She looked up to find he was smiling at her and without being prompted her tongue darted from side to side and she felt his pre-come drip into her mouth.

She noticed the naked blonde one watching. His cock looked like it was throbbing – she wished it was inside her. It throbbed even more when the other boy with her pulled apart her cunt-lips. She could see several cocks approach her.

"Turn her over," she heard one say, "Let's give her what she likes to watch on video."

Kate felt the fear and apprehension in her stomach. She knew that they were about to give her a spanking. They manhandled her so that her backside was pointing into the air while her face was buried into the seat cushion. She felt hands stroking her thighs, from knee to bum then down again.

"I wish all girls still wore stockings, what a turn on when you see the nylon end and the bare flesh start," she heard one say. A finger made little circles against her anus and pushed slightly. "I wonder if she likes it up her arse?" said another. Kate's hips involuntarily gave a wiggle, which made her hole open slightly – the finger pushed a little further.

"Ouch! Please it hurts – stop it!" she yelled. The first whack came down on her bottom – then another. The finger still tried to penetrate her anus.

"No please – not like that!" In desperation and between more slaps she screamed, "Please – use some cream."

She heard gasps and then laughter. "Hey! She likes it really – as long as we lubricate her hole."

"We should take her into the kitchen and bend her across the table," suggested one of the boys. " Her arse is the wrong height for a cock. Tie her hands to a chair at the other side of the table. Then we can do what the hell we like to her."

Kate was now totally restrained and defenceless – she was at their mercy. Her fear was intense as now she could not see anybody and was only able to guess how many boys were lining up behind her, waiting to abuse her. Mingled in amongst the fear came that strange feeling of belly churning excitement.

"What a lovely arse!" said a voice. "Stocking clad thighs just make me so fucking hard!"

With that she felt hands on her hips and a tongue begin to kiss and lick her legs. The tongue traced a path up the back of her thigh and she tingled as it carried on along the nick of her bottom. It reached her tailbone then slowly came back down and stopped against her bum-hole. The tongue licked then began to explore, trying to push it's way inside. She heard the other boys breathing heavily as they watched and pulled at their cocks.

"Fucking hell!" She heard one hiss, as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Spank her," said another. Kate waited for the hand to make contact with her posterior. When it came it was hard and sharp. Six times it slapped against her arse – then it stopped. She felt her cheeks begin to burn and tingle – then six more slaps reigned down. The burning pain was giving way to a strange sensation – more smacks made her hips start to roll and she became aware that her cunt was almost dripping with her juices. She was amazingly sexually aroused. When the boy kissed her buttocks once more and his tongue moved to find her hole she pushed backwards wanting to open her arse for him.

For a while the boy caressed her nylon clad thighs while his mouth kissed and licked just about everywhere. When his tongue ran along her cunt and back up to her anus Kate moved her feet further apart to give him more access.

"Here, let's use this," a voice said. Kate didn't need to wait long to find out what he meant. She felt something cold and creamy being spread along her slit and as the fingers made little circles on her hole she felt hands spread her arse cheeks. She moaned as she realised that someone was about to stick his penis in her arse. The greasy fingers penetrated her anus and moved as though they were masturbating her.

"Does that hurt you?" she was asked. Kate could only be honest, "A little bit," she gently said. She tried to relax. Another voice spoke.

"Maybe we ought to stop if we're hurting her too much?"

Kate moved her arse back and forth faster and further when she heard this. She didn't want them to stop. "Hey! She loves it – go on – do it! She's loving every minute of it!"

Kate squealed as she felt the hard cock push against her hole. She tried to relax her arse muscles but a reflex action made them tense again. "Ouch!" she cried. Her moans were ones of pain and discomfort. She felt the boy using more cream on her and he coated the shaft of his dick. He still had difficulty and was unsure how hard he could force his way in.

He was also considerate; "Am I hurting you too much?" he asked. "Do you want me to stop?"

Kate didn't want him to stop; she knew how to overcome the problem. To the surprise of the watching group she yelled, "Spank me more!"

Not knowing why the boy nevertheless slapped her buttocks hard. He was a quick learner. He saw that every time he slapped, her backside tensed and jerked away from him, then, just for a couple of seconds it completely relaxed as it came forward to meet the next slap. It was just a matter of timing – but he decided to make sure he had the right idea.

"Do you want my dick in your bum?" he whispered in Kate's ear as he bent over her.

"Yes," she replied quietly between moans.

The whisper wasn't very quiet and the others plainly heard it causing them to pull at their cocks harder and swear in amazement.

The boy teased her arse – hole with his cock and Kate's moans took on a different tone. She moved her hips as much as she could and tried to lift her arse higher in the air. The boy resumed his slapping and once again Kate felt pain turn into a warm glow. Then, as her arse tensed and relaxed for about the tenth time she felt the cock push forward into her anus. She screamed as the purple head violated her and as the boy gently pushed a little more her brown wrinkled hole closed around his greasy pole.

The boy was now excited and he fought to resist the temptation to pound away and come too soon. Instead he slowly moved back and forth and Kate couldn't disguise the fact that her moans were now cries of pleasure not pain.

"Do you want me to carry on spanking you?" asked the boy fucking her.

"Yes!" moaned Kate, "Spank me!"

It was too much for a couple of the other boys; "I'm going to shoot my spunk!" yelled one. He moved in front of Kate's face and was joined by another. As his pee-hole began to drip Kate subconsciously opened her mouth.

"Somebody untie her hands!" shouted the boy; "She wants it in her mouth!"

They both held on as long as they could and as Kate lifted herself up on her elbows one shot over her tits as the other pointed it to her mouth. Kate obliged and her lips parted to catch the creamy liquid. The boy behind gripped her hips, and without taking his cock from her arse he fell back on a chair making Kate sit upright. Now they had better access to her mouth and a cock soon filled it, the owner jerking his shaft while Kate was happy to suck it for him.

Suddenly Kate felt a hot spurt of liquid enter her arse as the boy fucking her climaxed. Another shot into her mouth and she obediently opened wide as another male replaced him.

"I want to fuck her arse," said a voice and Kate was made to stand while the boy whose knee she was sat on extracted himself. She didn't protest as his friend occupied the seat and guided her down on his rampant cock. When the boy in front had shot his load someone had a suggestion.

"Why doesn't someone kneel in front and give her one in her cunt at the same time – then she can suck a third?"

Kate shivered; she had seen this on film and had fantasised about how it would feel. She remained passive as a boy positioned himself in front of her and pushed his cock into her wet hole. The cock in her arse started to twitch and her hips were raised and lowered at the same time the boy in front pushed forward.

She looked into the eyes of the boy in front – he spoke.

"Your old enough to be my mother – and you're letting me fuck you."

Kate now noticed how young this one was – and an extra thrill of excitement ran through her body. She responded by throwing her arms around the boy's neck and kissing his lips. Now Kate was controlling the rhythm as she bucked up and down against the two cocks. Now she spoke – kissing him on the cheek she whispered in his ear.

"Suck mummy's tits - and keep your little cock in mummy's pussy."

She held the boy's head to her breasts and as she listened to him moan a penis filled her mouth. Now all three holes were filled – and she was well and truly enjoying it!

The two boys in front finished first. They were not replaced immediately as some of the ones watching had become too excited and shot theirs on the carpet. Kate didn't mind – what an incredible turn on she had had by watching all these young boys masturbate while their friends fucked her. How exciting it was to suck and swallow a cock and its juice while others watched.

The boy whose knee she was sat on spoke. "I want you to bend over for me while I fuck you hard – I can't do it like this. Get on all fours on the floor."

As Kate stood and was about to obediently get down in the doggy position the boy sprang up and grabbed her tits from behind. "And while I'm fucking you I want to spank you. Are you going to let me?"

Kate nodded, "You can if you want to, " she softly said.

The room watched in silence as Kate submissively knelt on the floor and raised her backside in the air. She put a hand behind her and taking hold of the hem of her skirt she pulled it up to her waist to expose her naked flesh. The boys gasped as they watched her move her knees apart and push her arse higher. Kate knew that they all could see her arse-hole open – she was aware of the effect she was having. She decided to take things a little further and repeated herself – she spoke very slowly.

"Yes. I'll let you put your cock up my bum. And you can spank me too if you want."

She heard the gasps and her own heart raced with excitement.

"I will let you do anything you like if you promise never to tell anyone."

Most of the boys' who had managed to get hard again felt themselves loose it when they heard Kate's offer. Spunk hit the floor and some hit Kate's arse.

As her eyes closed a feeling of ecstasy came over her. She then felt the first smack on her backside and as the boy positioned his cock she put a hand behind and spread her bum cheeks for him.

"Stick it in – it doesn't hurt anymore. Fuck me hard!"

As the boy pounded away at her arse and slapped each cheek in turn tears ran down Kate's face.

"That's lovely," she hissed almost inaudibly, "Don't stop."

Quin
Quin
1,866 Followers
12