Forbidden Pride Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving in with Chissy, Mom spends the night.
7.8k words
4.63
73k
100

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events of the last day and this morning, I happily call the back seat of the spacey, four door sedan. There is finally a feeling of ease in my groin and the knowledge that Chrissy is in the front passenger seat dying to reach between her legs to pleasure herself almost gets me started a couple of times in the first hour of the drive. Everyone is quietly lost in their own world as we drive past endless Midwest farms going east back home, accompanied by the sound of mom's classics eighties on satellite radio. My phone chirps somewhere in the front of the car, snapping us all back to attention.

"That's my phone. Someone pass it back here." I say, sitting up. Anything to distract me and get my mind off Chrissy and mom.

"It's in my bag. Chris find it for him, please," mom says. Chrissy reacts slowly, and robotically. The bird like sound of text messages keeps coming out of mom's bag as Chrissy digs through it looking for my phone. I wonder who is texting me so frantically. Chrissy passes me the phone without looking back toward me.

"Oh it's Abigail." It's actually a series of attached files from the lab results. It turned out the explosion happened after the chemical analysis had been sent.

"What does she say?" Mom asks.

"Just that we still have workable lab results. She sent me all the files to read over." My mind is too spacey this morning to actually read them now, but I save the attachments to my phone to go over later.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Chrissy asks. She still doesn't turn to look at me, but it's easy to see that her cheeks are flushed.

"No, she likes girls. I'm all yours this summer, Chrissy." I don't tell her that I've had a crush on the sassy, petite girl who I partnered with all summer. Chrissy turns now to smile at me, and her eyes sparkle.

"I hope you spend some quality time with your dear old mom. You only stayed home a week last year." Mom doesn't look back at me when she talks, so I can't tell if she's joking or if she referencing what happened last night. Chrissy saves me.

"Don't worry, mom. I can share." We all laugh at the comment, but the conversation ends there. The car goes quiet again except for the eighties music.

My mind wanders away from Abigail and school as I think about my promise to my sister that I would fuck her when we got home. I haven't gotten laid in months and it is surreal the way mom and then Chrissy came on to me in the past day. Chrissy's submissiveness is definitely a turn on, she gave herself to me. The peace and quiet lets my mind wander for far too long, and my cock starts to twitch and come to life.

"Who's hungry?" Mom says suddenly, and pulls the car off to an exit ramp. I didn't realize I was hungry until her words, and both Chrissy and I agree that food sounds good. After a quick discussion we all agree on burgers and find the nearest yellow arches. Mom has collected happy meal toys since we were kids. I have no idea where she keeps them all since I left the house. Chrissy volunteers to go in and get the food while mom and I stretch our legs.

"How do you feel, Morgan?" She asks after I pull a kink out of my back.

"Holding up pretty good mom. I am starving, though." I reply. I lean against the car and stare up into the blue sky.

"No, I meant down there." She says, and when I lower my head to look, she points to my crotch.

"Oh. It's pretty good. Chrissy gave me a hand with it before we left." Actually she used her mouth, but I'm not sure mom needs to know that. Her face seems to drop.

"Okay." She says, but I detect sadness. Does mom actually want to get me off? How was she going to pull it off here in a fast food parking lot anyway? I can't think of anything to say as we both stand in awkward silence.

"What's wrong with you two?" Neither of us had heard Chrissy's return, a pair of brown paper bags in one hand and balancing a tray of large sodas in the other. Suddenly, mom turns and walks around the front of the car.

"I'm going to the ladies room." She says briefly, walking quickly toward the restaurant. Chrissy and I silently watch her go.

"Mom's got a nice butt, now." She comments as I meet her near the front of the car to divvy up the food.

"Beautiful tits, too." She gets the food divided and smiles a wicked smile at my comments.

"Is that why you came yesterday, cause you were staring down her shirt?" I like her sass. Chrissy had always spoken her mind, something I like in women. She sips from the straw of one of the large sodas.

"The first time, yeah. The second time she jerked me off onto her tits while she played with herself." Chrissy spits her soda out, barely missing me.

"Yeah, okay. Our conservative mom jerked her son off last night. I believe you." She starts to gather her food, but I move quicker. I step behind her and wrap my hands around her, grabbing her breasts in my hands and pulling her against me. My hands massage her firm flesh possessively.

"You sucked your brothers' cock and swallowed his load for breakfast." My voice is a low whisper, and she melts against me moaning. Anyone in the fast food joint who happened to peer toward us through the tinted windows would see me openly working her chest over through her cotton tee shirt.

"Yes," she whispers. Her hands move up to cover mine, encouraging me.

"Are you aching for me?" She bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes for a few moments before answering.

"Fuck yes." She moans out.

"Good girl. Hold it for me. Savor it." I break the embrace and grab the two cheeseburgers and soda I had requested. Chrissy takes a moment to gather herself, but manages to grab her and mom's food and get back into the passenger seat just before mom comes back out of the restaurant.

We eat in relative quiet just talking about normal, everyday stuff. Mom tells me that my step dad Pete has gotten a new promotion, but it means he travels a lot. Most of the talking after that is done by Chrissy. I can't decide if she's talking more to distract herself from her arousal or if the heightened sexual state just makes her more talkative. Either way I hear the story of a bad break up with her last boyfriend and moving back a few months ago with nothing, and barely even any friends to speak of left after some major drama. She does not, however, give details on the cause of the breakup. Now she works at the mall, in a small jewelry boutique, and has a small apartment downtown. I had nothing much to tell them. School and biology lab talk bores them. Mom does ask about the project that blew up, but everyone seemed to rather not talk about tracing wild lion family trees through DNA. Eventually, the food settles heavy into my stomach and I pass out for the rest of the ride.

Some part of my mind knows the dream is the same as before. There is a difference now, a realness, that feels more like a memory. It starts with a metallic smell and taste. Energy courses through my body. A bright light blinds me as an animal roars. No, it's not an animal. That sound comes from my own throat; deep in my chest. It is only the sun blinding me while i face toward the sky in victory. When I lower my eyes it is to see the faces of people I vaguely recognize. There are dozens of people staring at me with calm eyes, as if nothing unusual had happened. Their faces blur together as I look to each one in turn. From children up to the elderly, every age has come to witness the challenge. The entire village seems to approve.

Then I see her. It is Chrissy, but at the same time it isn't. It is the same wicked smile and the same sparkling eyes. The crowd parts for her approach. This is my woman, and will always be mine. I had just killed to keep her, and I would keep her forever. Everything fades as she approaches me. Like the entire village, she wears only a loincloth, but unlike anyone else she exudes something that raises desire from deep in me. She lowers her eyes as she approaches me, kneeling at my feet. I notice for the first time that she bears a water skin just before she presents it to me.

The racing of my heart is still primal and angry at my challenger, not for my woman. I take the water skin from her and rinse the metallic taste from my mouth before gulping the cool liquid. Slowly, I circle the woman who passively waits for me to claim her. Her soft tanned curves start to slowly bring another animal out of me. Primal lust bubbles from deep inside of my core..

Walking up to stand next to her, the crowd watching us is forgotten. All on my attention is for the woman before me. Her shoulders tense up when I get close, but relax almost immediately. If I hadn't of known her body so well, I might never have noticed it. I squat next to her, and look at her face. She glances up to meet my gaze momentarily before lowering it again. Automatically my hand moves forward to fondle her firm breasts, one then the other.

I know what she likes. I am not gentle. She wants to be possessed, owned. My other hand unties the strap keeping her bottom covered. My hand on her breasts moves to gather her hair in a tight grip. Using her hair I push her body forward, forcing her down onto her hands. With my free hand, I test her pussy. She moans, finally giving her lust voice, as I find her wet and ready for me.

Some sound disturbs my mind, and I see the crowd has thinned but still more than half the people still watch. Faces of those we know watching her possession. She loves this. I stroke her lips, stopping to rub her clit every few strokes. She moans like an animal. Need overwhelms me.

Keeping her hair wrapped in my hand, I make my way behind her. She is soaked and ready, the wetness running down her thigh. I bury my length into her easily with one smooth stroke. Something we have done countless times. The need takes me and I thrust into her over and over, my need forcing me to take her hard and fast.

Something shakes me. The shaking is persistent. I try to hold onto the dream, the sexual energy of the encounter. The shaking becomes more insistent. Someone calls my name, over and over.

"Morgan. Morgan! Wake up, we're home." Mom's voice finally pushes the dream away. I open my eyes to see that we are indeed home. The old farmhouse wasn't the house we grew up in. The house was Pete's childhood home and he and mom had moved here after I went to college. Chrissy is rubbing the sleep out of her eyes in the front seat. Mom is standing outside the car and shaking me through the open door.

"I had the craziest dream," Chrissy says while she stretches. I freeze and look at her, but she never looks back at me. My racing pulse forces me to look away, and I find mom offering me her hand in assistance.

"You both were grunting and moaning the whole time." Mom's tone is casual, but her eyes twinkle with a playful light. She glances down and then back up quickly. My gaze follows her lead to find my friend is at it again. Now that I've been made aware I realize there is the pressure of my shorts against the sensitive parts of my head. It seems to be a constant now; something I forget to notice. Accepting mom's help out of the car, I have a sudden faint feeling and my knees quake, and I find myself leaning on her for support.

"Thanks, mom." The sensation passes suddenly and my strength comes back in full. The slamming of the car door is followed by Chrissy rounding the front of the car and looking at me with an odd expression. An aggression comes over me I can not explain. My body floods with energy I didn't know existed. Locking eyes with Chrissy, I know she feels it too, as her footsteps falter briefly and her expression becomes something more feral. I'm also keenly aware of mom's body against mine. Her arm is under my shoulder but given the angle, her firm right breast is pressed against my chest and my hips are pointing her way. My cock rubs lightly against her hip. Some part of me maintains sanity and pulls away from the contact to stand on my own. Pete comes out if the house, drawing all of our attention away from the sexual energy coursing through me.

"How was the drive?" Pete asks with a wave to us. He is a small round pleasant man, slightly balding and always smiling.

"These two slept the whole way." Mom says as she pulls her hand from the small of my back and lets me stand on my own. Chrissy comes to my side as Pete comes forward to embrace mom.

"Chris, help him into the house. He almost fell getting out of the car," mom says as her embrace ends. She leads Pete to the back of the car where they start unpacking the trunk.

Chrissy takes my hand and leads me into the house. I notice she is both hurried and gentle with her pace, going as fast as she thought I could handle and putting distance between us and the folks. She drags me up the front steps and into the cool AC in the house. Just the feel of her skin in my hand and her tight ass packed in those jeans makes the need I feel for her intensify.

"I need you. Now," she says as soon as we clear the doorway and get into the house. The animal in me comes to life at her words. I pull her hand enough to spin her and then pull her close and she turns toward me. She melts into my arms as our lips meet. Our tongues dance together as if this wasn't our first kiss. Things feel right and practiced, as if the dream I am sure she shared with me is more memory than dream. Our mouths express the hunger our bodies feel until we hear mom's voice outside of the door. Even then our eyes linger on one another and we still hold hands like lovers as mom and Pete come back into the house. Both of them eye our locked hands, but neither of them mention it.

"We're going to bring this stuff in and then I'm going to go get something to throw on the grill for dinner. Any requests?" Pete always speaks in a soft and confident tone.

"Seafood." I reply.

"Done." He sets down the cardboard box he is holding. I start to wonder exactly what Chrissy would have thought was important enough to pack for me in my dorm room. Pete immediately smiles and heads back out the door for more. Mom hesitates for only a second.

"Go get settled in the guest room." She looks down to our hands after she says it, before depositing a twin next to Pete's box and following him. We know what she means.

I turn to my beautiful sister and get lost in her dark eyes, sparking with a combination of desire and fear. I scoop her into my arm, the desire taking control. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I carry her up the stairs. We make our way down the hall and throw open the door. I toss her onto the bed and she lands on her back, facing me. For the first time I notice she is soaked. A dark spot the size of a quarter is visible even through her jeans. I need her.

We don't need words. My shirt flies into the corner as she unbuttons and unzips her jeans. My hands join hers at her hips, and I take her pants from her, pulling them off myself and taking her panties with them. Her pussy glistens, clean shaven and her clit swollen in its hood and begging for attention. I can't resist.

Kneeling in front of her, my hands dive under her hips to drag her to me. My first taste of her is a slow curl of my tongue between her lips, pushing into her. Her legs twitch as her lips part. At the top of her pussy I flatten my tongue and press it to her clit, massaging her hood. When her nub finally escapes from the hood onto my tongue, she moans. I use my lips to push the hood fully away and then start licking her in slow swirling motions. Every so often I change directions.

The quivering in Chrissy's legs spreads to her hips. Then her hands reach down for mine. Releasing her hips so our hands can lock, we hold on as she rides her impending climax. My tongue never relents, pushing her. Her back arches and the trembling in her extremities becomes violent before an unearthly wail escapes her.

"Shh. The door is open," I remind her. She just smiles at me through glazed eyes. Her flushed cheeks make her smile seem so pure, but there is nothing pure in our lust.

I stand where I was kneeling to admire her as I pull my shorts off. Finally free, my cock bobs in the air, hungry for her. She nods at me, the movement of her head slight, but very understandable. Using my hand as a guide, I rub my member across her lips, lubricating myself with her juice and my own spit. Her pussy is open and ready for me, and so I push in.

She seems to be made for me, the fit is perfect. It's the same as the dream. After a few strokes into her, I reach down to push her shirt up exposing her chest. Her breasts are large, perfect orbs of soft flesh capped with pink quarter sized nipples. Both her nipples are hard and begging to be loved as the quakes of my thrusts send ripples through her breasts. Her breath catches in her throat, and I can't be positive, but I think she just came again. I don't let it affect my thrusts as I go harder and deeper into her sweetness. I have needed her since this morning and my body doesn't try and fight it. Somehow she senses what I'm going through.

"No, Morgan. I'm not on the pill." Her words stop my thrusts and I pull out of her so as not to accidentally do what she doesn't want. I start to stroke myself, planning on finishing all over her body.

"No I want it in me. Fuck my ass, lover." The beast inside me wells up again. No words come from me, just actions. With my hands on her hips, I roll her onto her back and pull her up to her knees. Some flash of another life's memories tell me how she wants it. The first thing I do is bend my face to her and start working my tongue into her puckered ass. I know she wants to be used, so I do not waste time. The acidic taste of her ass seems familiar even though I have never licked an ass before, let alone Chrissy's ass. As soon as she is ready I stand again behind her.

Out of the corner of my eye I see movement. I don't give any sign that I know someone is there, I even like it more knowing we have a guest. I rub myself slowly along Chrissy's swollen lips, getting myself slick. Slowly I push my head into her ass and she lets out a deep low moan into the pillow. I take her slowly, pushing in an inch at a time and letting her body adjust to being filled. Every time I push deeper she lets out a deep moan into the pillow now clutched against her face. When I bottom out, I finally look toward whoever is watching us.

Mom stands in the hallway leaning against the far wall. Her hand is down the front of her pants moving in small tight circles. Her other hand is teasing her nipples through the tank top she had been wearing since yesterday. Her face is twisted in pleasure, her glasses low on her nose as she watches. She moves her hand up and holds one finger to her lips in the universal symbol of silence. I grin and nod back to her.

Chrissy and her ass receive my full attention. Knowing mom is nearby watching us enhances the pleasure of the situation, but there has only been one person on my mind since this morning. Her body is alive on me as I thrust. My hand goes up her back, fingers wide and tips firmly pressing into her skin, past her shoulders and neck. I reach her hair on the fifth slow thrust, and curl my hand into a fist, full of her dark tresses. My thrusts come with more intensity as I get closer to climax.

We start to moan and grunt as one. Her body starts to tremble, starting at her core and working through her limbs. Chrissy screams into her pillow trying to muffle the sound, not aware that our mother is watching and touching herself. I let go, forcing myself as deep as possible and laying my weight on top of her, pumping all I have as deep into her ass as I can. We cling to each other, riding out the pulses of pleasure.

"Morgan, maybe you should move into Chrissy's apartment with her." Chrissy stiffens at the voice. Her body tense under me. Switching my weight off to her side and kissing her shoulder on the way causes a shudder to quake through her.