Forbidden Pride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If she will have me." I reply holding Chrissy as I remember having done in dozens of other lives. I look toward mom, and she just smiles at me. There's no sign that her hand was just down her pants.

After Pete got back from the grocery store, he grilled us salmon steaks while mom made couscous and a salad. Over dinner mom again brought up me moving into the city with Chrissy. This time Chrissy is all smiles while her hand squeezes my thigh, and sometimes my constantly hard cock, under the table. Pete agrees that I should stay in the city where there is more for young people to do, but makes us promise to keep mom company for his long out of town stretches.

The next three days are an exhausted blur of sex and seduction as Chrissy and I fall into an oddly familiar pattern. There's almost a psychic connection to our lust, and anywhere at any time I want, I take her. So much passes between us that she often climaxes just from thinking of me for too long. It isn't all sex. We talk a lot, but the near constant state of arousal affecting the both of us makes most conversations turn to sex. We often talk about the dreams like memories that haunt both our rests.

On evenings that Chrissy works, I often find myself talking to Abigail. There is still much of our work to be done, even though all of my work had been given extensions due to the explosion. Though much of the sorting needs to be done by hand, and I can't bring myself to leave Chrissy's side, or any other part of her gorgeous body. I guess Abigail is tired of waiting for me to come back to school to help her. Her next text is asking to come stay with us a few days to work through the DNA samples.

"You think Abigail could stay here? It will just be a night or two so we can sort the samples." Chrissy sits across the room from me, tapping her cell phone. We realized very quickly that sitting too close led to one thing.

"Doesn't she like girls?" Chrissy's eyes sparkle playfully. I know she likes girls as well, and seemed to be intrigued at the apparent lesbian tendencies of Abigail. Truth is I don't know. She's very serious and studious and I've only seen her seem intimate once.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she will love you." She rolls her eyes at me and ignores my not so witty remark. I'm not sure who she is texting. I send Abigail a non committal 'maybe' and cross the room to sit on the couch next to Chrissy. She tries to scoot away from my initial contact, still texting furiously. The simple skin on skin contact when I slip my hand just into the leg of her shorts makes her body tremble.

"We can't now, Morgan. Mom is almost here." Her eyes plead for me to behave for now. The news surprised me enough to back off for the moment. At least I know who she's been texting now.

"I didn't know she was coming over." I wind up reclining across from Chrissy, with my legs across her lap and hanging over the far side.

"Pete left for a week yesterday. She wants to come over for dinner and a movie. She's bringing both." It's hard for us to be close and not touch each other. As she answers, she traces her finger tips along the bare skin between my shorts and socks.

The news isn't unexpected. Pete inspects power plants all over the world for a major insurance company. He is often gone for multiple months nowadays. Maybe we should behave. Mom hasn't shown any signs of interest in the past few days and I'm really not sure if any of this is real anymore. The way things are between Chrissy and I do seem unusual.

Abigail, in her curious manner, had convinced me to send her copies of my medical reports. It's no coincidence that the same chemical in my blood that keeps me so turned on is the same chemical in the lion scent samples we had been testing. Abigail is obsessed with the possibility of a compound that affects humans the same. A universal Viagra is what she called it, and she thinks it's in my bloodstream.

"Mom is here," Chrissy suddenly says. Trying not to think of the illogical ideas that Abigail is running with makes me jump at any distraction.

"I'll go meet her." My beautiful lover raises an eyebrow at me, knowing that mom knows her way up the elevator just fine. I shrug and smile as I leave, preferring not to drag her into the world of mutated genes and lion pheromones.

The elevator is already on the way up when I get to it, so I just wait for mom to get here. When the door opens, I am caught off guard. I don't know the last time I've seen mom all dolled up. She is dressed in tight fashionable jeans that show off her firm ass and platforms at least five inches high. A little halter top leaves her arms and shoulders bare, and she clutches bags to her chest.

"Let me get that, mom." When I take the bags from her she smiles. Her makeup is perfectly done and her hair is up in a little buns that remind me of a certain space princess. Most noticeable of all is the new stylish, square framed glasses she wears.

"Thanks, Morgan." she releases the bags into my hand and puts her hand on my elbow as we walk back toward the apartment. She smells like cinnamon and vanilla, and by the time we get back to the apartment, the smells are starting to get to me. The smells coming from the bag of sesame oil and orange chicken barely keep sexual thoughts of my mother at bay. Thank god I'm so hungry. Mom opens the door for me, and I rush past her to get to the kitchen.

"Wow, Mom. You look good!" Chrissy says when we get back in the apartment. I take the food to the kitchen and start setting out plates and dining wear. The girls talk of girly things that i don't even try to understand. I over hear that mom spent the day out with some old sorority sisters. After mention of makeovers, I quickly become lost in the back and forth talk of makeup and perfumes and shampoos. After setting the table I call the girls in to partake of the massive Chinese dinner mom has provided for us. They continue talking of mom's makeover day as we eat, and so when I get a text message on my phone I don't hesitate to pull it out of my pocket, and no surprise to find it's Abigail again.

"Female lions become submissive toward the male lion who mark them with their manes." Her texts are always so straightforward and often have little explanation.

"Okay?" I reply to her. I notice mom and Chrissy are now discussing whatever movie mom brought over on dvd, but my phone distracts me again.

"So, you should try giving orders to girls who are around you too long," Abigail replies. I've never seen her her kinky side, but I guess she has one since she is studying animal sexuality for her final project in biology.

"Can't now Abby. Going to watch a movie with mom and sis," I send. Hopefully that distracts her from her own dirty mind.

"You can still try to order them around. See if they resist." she sends as a final message. I consider her last words. Chrissy wouldn't resist in the least. Our shared memories tell me she would actually love it. Mom on the other hand could get awkward if it does or if it doesn't work.

Mom corrals my wandering mind as she questions if I approve of her choice of movie. I am surprised that she would pick a classic comedy, but we could do much worse than 'Vacation.' Somehow I wind up being the one to set up the movie, while the girls put on night clothes. I have been in my gym shorts and tee shirt all day, so I just plop onto the center of the couch and wait. When the girls come back out I'm totally surprised that while Chrissy is wearing one of her sexy silk nightgowns, mom is wearing one of my oversized cotton shirts.

The girls sit on either side of me, but while Chrissy snuggles in close under my left arm, mom sits far away in the corner and immediately starts texting. It's a little strange the first half an hour. Chrissy and I can't really help ourselves. We sneak little kisses and intimate touches throughout. The familiarity of the dream lives from our pasts make these little touches feel like fire and when her lips find the exposed skin of my neck it's like fireworks going off. Before long Chrissy and I are making out with mom glancing at us periodically over her new glasses between texts. Finally I can ignore my own hardness no longer and follow Abigail's advice. Lifting my hips just slightly, I slide my shorts down and off. It feels good to be free.

"Suck it." I command Chrissy. Her eyes flash as if she hoped I would push her. She knows what I want. Her mouth first encircles my head, holding it, while her tongue swirls around. She sucks softly, taking the pre come from me drop by drop. A glance at mom tells me she has both noticed and is very interested, but her fingers still tap at light speed. Deciding to up the ante, I wrap Chrissy's hair in my hand and encourage her deeper and deeper, until I feel the back of her throat. She rarely gags anymore, and puts on a show for our mother.

Chrissy is amazing. Once all of me is in her mouth, she closes her lips tightly around me and ever so slowly pulls her face away, massaging my entire length with her lips and tongue. When she gets to the head she holds it in her mouth again sucking gently. Even from the side she can tickle the underside of my head with her tongue. It's as if she's had centuries of practice. I can't hold back the moan as she takes my full length again.

Mom's eyes are wide, peering over her new glasses at us, but still she picks away at her cellphone. I lay my head back and close my eyes, accepting Chrissy's slow sensual blow job while I wrestle with pressing Abigail's idea farther. If Abigail is right, mom should be very deeply affected by my pheromones by now. It is worth a try.

"Mom, give me the cell phone." I hold out my hand toward her. Chrissy's teeth drag across my cock, and I know she just smiled. Mom's eyes get big and I see her trying to resist. She lowers her eyes and finally passes me the phone. She tries not to watch Chrissy continue her slow, expert blow job, but ultimately fails.

Now lets see what has been distracting mom all night. It says Pete's name at the top of the screen. Pete's last text reads, 'I want to see his cock in your hot mouth.' What? I scroll up to see what all had been said. What unfolds is crazy to imagine happening between mom and Pete.

"Hey, sis. Pete thinks mom went home with one of her college friends. He thinks she's blowing her husband in front of mom." Chrissy makes a noise on me that is half moan, half laugh. It feels amazing.

"Morgan," mom moans. The way she moans my name makes both Chrissy and I look at her. Her sky blue eyes plead, but I'm not sure if she is pleading for me to stop or keep going.

"Pete wants to see mom sucking his cock. My cock," I continue. Abigail's words from earlier have me full of confidence.

"Oh, god," Mom moans. There is very clearly lust in her eyes now. She wants it. Pete has been working her up as much as Chrissy and I.

"Do you want to make Pete happy, mom?" Chrissy strokes me as she asks. Her smile is devious and demanding. I know from past lives that Chrissy likes to show off how good we are. Mom nods.

I give Chrissy mom's cellphone and then reach out a hand toward mom. After a deep breath she lays her strong hand in mine. I guide mom to kneel in front of me between my outspread knees. Mom is completely submissive once she kneels before me. As much as I like her new glasses, some urge comes over me and I take them off of her. This is a version of her I've never seen; a new submissive mom, just for me. She looks up at me with her head slightly lowered, her eyes sparkling with desire. She is amazing looking kneeling in front of me, with her new hair and glasses. Slowly mom leans forward and takes just my head in her mouth, the way she had seen Chrissy do.

"Is it so hot because it's so wrong, or so wrong because it's so hot," Chrissy murmurs next to me. She kisses me softly while watching mom work the head of my cock with her tongue and lips.

"A little of both," I answer Chrissy between kisses. Suddenly mom's phone lights up. Mom never misses a beat. A perfect submissive now, she continues working on me, taking a little more each time.

"Pete says he is touching himself." Chrissy had checked the message. Mom does moan a little on me at the thought, but I feel it more than hear it, and she never waivers.

"We owe him a picture. Mom take the shirt off, Pete's seen me wear that before." She nods, and my cock pops from her mouth audibly. The shirt is big on her so the motion to pull it over and off is dramatic and exaggerated. The first thing that appears is strong shapely hips in silky pink panties. Her crotch is damp, the pink material sheer against her pussy. The skin is red and raw around her panty line and I know a wax was part of her makeover today. Finally she gets the shirt up over her tight stomach and then her bare breasts pop into view. Her little pink nipples stand at attention. Finally her defined shoulders are followed by the flinging of my shirt against the wall.

"Wow, mom. Nice body." Chrissy takes a quick picture on mom's phone before anyone has a chance to react to her comment. From Chrissy's angle, the picture clearly shows mom kneeling in front of my hard cock, staring at it hungrily. Mom looks to me and I just nod to her. Obediently, she wraps her mouth around me again. She tries with some success to mimic Chrissy's technique from earlier.

"Come closer, baby doll." I wrap my arm around Chrissy and urge her to rest against me. She turns ever so slightly and starts texting Pete from mom's phone. My arm drapes over her and between her legs. Her bare lips greet my fingers; no panties, good girl. I cup her clit with two fingers and start to massage her softly. A soft moan escapes her lips.

I give mom permission to touch herself while she works me over. I enjoy what mom is doing, but my concentration is on Chrissy. I spend the next few minutes stroking her pussy just enough to get my fingertips wet and then tease her button mercilessly. She writhes and moans, pressing back against me. Finally she leans forward toward mom again.

"I told Pete I'm your sorority sister and you're mine tonight. He agreed, but he wants two pictures. Keep sucking and smile for the first one." The new submissive mom looks into the camera for her daughter. Chrissy takes a picture, types one last message, and then tosses the phone over to where mom had been sitting earlier.

"Mom, I need to fuck Chrissy now." Mom is beyond words at this point. She just nods and continues to rub herself through her panties. I can't worry about her at the moment, I need to make Chrissy come.

There is never need for words between us, she knows how I want her all the time. After getting to her knees she kisses me hard on the lips. Our mouths fight each other while our tongues wrestle. She throws a leg over me and reaches down guiding me into her. I think mom moans watching Chrissy's pussy take me, but I can't be sure over the sounds Chrissy and I make ourselves. What we go through next is a battle of need, me slamming up into her as she throws her weight down into me. The violence of it makes us grunt and moan, putting ourselves into every thrust. I have a feeling part of it is a show for mom, Chrissy showing off how good we fuck each other.

"Oh, god. You two are so hot." Mom's moan is deep and breathy. Her current state of arousal making her rub harder and harder. Me and Chrissy both stop to look at her.

"Do you want him inside you, mom?" Chrissy asks with a mean smirk. She lifts her ass and slams back onto me, teasing mom.

"Yes," mom answers quietly, her eyes drop for a second as she admits it, but then she locks eyes with me. Her blue eyes seem to sparkle in the light. I don't say so, but I want her too.

"It doesn't sound like you want it very much to me." Chrissy teases mom by again sliding up and down on my cock as she talks.

"Please, can I have some of Morgan's cock?" Mom pleads. I've never heard her talk dirty before. It's a huge turn on, but Chrissy needs to learn her place. My hand wraps around her neck firmly, causing her to turn back toward me with a look of surprise.

"You're going to come on my cock before I fuck mom. Be a good girl," I inform her. Chrissy and mom both shudder when I say it, but I can tell Chrissy nearly comes just from the words.

"Yes," Chrissy moans. It's all she can do to hold on as I thrust up into her sweet pussy. My hand stays at her throat, squeezing softly, while her nails dig into my chest and arms, seeking any help she can to ride out the pleasure.

"Come for me, honey." Her eyes open wide at my words and convulsions rock her. I pull her body down to mine and hold her tight while wave after wave takes her. She always comes like this now, over and over until she seems ready to pass out.

"I love you, Morgan. Four times!" Her words come in gasps as she kisses my neck and chest.

"That was amazing," mom says. Her words wake up the monster in me. That animal from the dreams. I have yet to come and there is a beautiful woman kneeling on the floor that needs to be used. I kiss Chrissy on the cheek as I stand up with her still impaled on me. She moans in post orgasmic trembles as I separate from her and lay her on the couch again. She smiles at me with heavy eyelids and flushed cheeks.

Mom is rubbing her pussy through her panties furiously as I stand in front of her. She eyes my cock hungrily as she waits obediently for my command. The animal circles its prey. Once behind her I reach down to grasp the back of her panties and pull them tightly into her crotch.

"Up." Mom smoothly rises to her feet with my insistent tug on her panties. She is lithe and in fantastic shape, so easily rises as I lift her to her feet and then to her tippy toes. With a single smooth tug on the panties, they are pulled down to her knees. Fingertips stroke the inside of her legs back up to her crotch and find her more than ready.

Guiding it with my hand , I line up my tool with her opening and slide in. Chrissy smirks as she watches us. While I hold mom by the hips and get used to being inside her, Chrissy slowly spreads her legs seductively, showing me her swollen, freshly fucked pussy. I run my hand up moms back and push the tip of her body down, bending her at her waist, while leaving myself fully inside her. Chrissy responds by taking a finger and sticking it deep into her pussy. It glistens as she removes it, and starts to slowly massage her clit in circles.

"Pete wants you to come on her face." Chrissy speaks in a husky voice that lets me know she is already close again. She seems always to be on the edge of orgasm with me. I don't need to reply. Starting at her shoulders, my hands run down her arms and lock onto her elbows. After my first thrust, she reaches back to lock onto my forearms. The sex is violent. Every time I slam into her, her whole body jars from the crash of me filling her. My eyes stay locked onto Chrissy's, the sexual connection more than just physical, as I continue to fuck mom with all the energy my sexually charged body has.

"I love you, Morgan," she moans suddenly. The words mean she has come. She doesn't stop touching herself, getting more aggressive as she reaches for another climax.

"Good girl," I encourage her. Mom's body tenses against my thrusting and her fingers dig into my forearms. I can only guess that she too is coming. My thrusting reaches a frantic pace as I face toward my own finish. Chrissy comes twice more and mom can barely stay on her feet by the time I get there.

When I pull out of her and release her, mom drops back to her hands and knees. I grab ahold of the base of my cock tightly, holding back every drop for her face. I have to step back around in front of her. Knowing what's expected of her, mom rocks herself back onto her knees with the last of her energy. With my head almost against her skin, I let go of the base of my cock and start to stroke.