Forbidden Pride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves of white milky fluid hit mom's face. The splatter covers at least half of her face, gluing one of her eyes shut. Goo runs down her neck and drips from her chin. Suddenly Chrissy is next to me with mom's camera in hand. She holds it up and takes one last picture before mom even has time to react. I'm not even sure she could react right now, as she seems lost in the post sexual haze.

"I hope he's happy. Mom you can sleep on the couch. I'll get you some fresh sheets. Don't worry about cleaning up. We can wash them tomorrow." Chrissy takes charge easily with the woman who raised us. It's not surprising when I think about it. I've known her in every life, and she is always in charge of any of my other lovers. I find myself in a hot shower while Chrissy makes the couch up for mom. I'm wondering what kind of trouble this accident has me in when the door to the bathroom opens. I know it's Chrissy by instinct, and no surprise I'm hard and ready to take her again at the thought.

*

I hope to continue the Pride series in the future. "Chrissy," I thank you for the inspiration and I hope we can continue what has inspired this. Thanks also to my bestie for editing and the Literotica community for the support. See you soon.