Forbidden Regret

Story Info
Boss forces beautiful employee to make a career decision.
2.3k words
4.04
269.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellisyn
Ellisyn
98 Followers

"Are you making your presentation before the board tonight?" I glanced up at Peter Riley, who worked in the same department as I, and sighed tossing my long blonde hair over one shoulder. "I suppose I have to." I said tucking my files into my briefcase. "Don't you ever get tired of these meetings? All drone and no fire…they're a total drain of two hours when I could be spending time with Connelly." I complained, referring of course, to my four-year-old son who was waiting at home for me having been promised pizza and cartoons. That is, until my boss sprung a surprise meeting on me for that night. Peter grinned mischievously tapping my head with his pencil. "Don't let old man Rogers hear you talk like that." I made a face. "Mr. Rogers," I said in disgust. "He is not." Peter chuckled shrugging into his suit jacket. "I agree whole heartedly, but he does, with however much disdain cut our paychecks, so if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut. The wall have ears you know." He winked slapping my rear with his files before heading out the door. Dreading what I had to do I picked up the phone and dialed my home. Christine, the babysitter I employed answered on the first ring which alerted me to the fact that she was probably already on the phone, undoubtedly talking to her boyfriend.

"Hello, Valance residence." She greeted in her usual, nasal tone that drove me batty. Unfortunately, I didn't have much choice when it came to childcare. Daycare was simply too expensive and there seemed to be a shortage of annoying teenage girls in my neighborhood which left me with Christine who had successfully killed my faith in the next generation. "Chris, it's Helena. Would you put Connelly on the phone please?" Christine hesitated, clearly debating whether to click over first and hang up on her boyfriend, thereby incriminating herself, or leave him hanging for however long until I hung up with my son. "Uh…sure thing Mrs. Val, hold on a second." She set down the phone and I waited for a long minute before Connelly came on the line, wondering for the thousandth time if I should accept the transfer to Austin, Texas for a sizable pay increase. The only thing holding me back was that moving to Austin would mean leaving my family behind and uprooting Connelly from his school.

"Mommy?" I smiled hearing Connelly's voice, but his next question crushed my spirit. "I want pepperoni on my pizza, okay?" I hesitated, then sighed slinking into my office chair. "I'm sorry baby, I've got to work. But I'll have Christine order you a pizza, okay?" His telling silence depressed me considerably. "With extra pepperoni." I offered. "Mommy, you promised." I swallowed, closing my eyes and pressing my finger to the space between my eyes. "I know honey, and I'm really sorry, but I just can't make it home. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I promise." Connelly whined. "But you promised last night!" Knowing he was about to cry, I felt close to tears myself. "You're right, and I feel just awful, but how about I make you a deal? You can stay up till I get home and we'll have some pizza together." Connelly brightened a little. "Really?" He asked. I smiled weakly. "Yes, really." After we had hung up I walked across my office to the little mirror hanging on the wall and pinned my long pale blonde hair up to look professional for the meeting. I normally made it home by six or seven, but I wouldn't get home tonight until nine or later. Connelly's bedtime was eight thirty and I wondered if he would be able to stay awake that long. Being a single mother was never easy, but if I wanted to keep food on the table, work had to come first.

The meeting was as I suspected, a complete waste of two hours. When Mr. Rogers finally adjourned the gathering I fled for the door checking my watch, dismayed to see it was past nine already. I had scarcely made it to the door when Mr. Rogers called me back. "Ms. Valance, kindly wait." I sighed stopping and waiting till everyone had left. Mr. Rogers moved slightly past me and shut the door, leaning across me to do so. "Ms. Valance, it has come to my attention that you've been less than attentive at your duties lately." I chewed my lip nervously as Mr. Rogers moved across the room, removing his jacket. I had worked for the man for nearly six years but rarely spent time alone with him. He made me exceptionally nervous. "Yes, I'm terribly sorry Mr. Rogers, since my divorce-" He cut me off. "Ms. Valance, when you come into this building I expect you leave your personal life at the door, is that understood?" His hard blue eyes seemed to pierce right through me and I swallowed, averting my eyes. "Yes sir." I mumbled. "I'll try harder." There was a long silence. "Helena, is it?" I looked up and slowly nodded. "My superiors are pressuring me to fire you. One of them has a nephew who would love to step into your shoes. He's even willing to go to Austin." Horror washed over me. If I lost my job I had no way to provide for my son. "Oh Mr. Rogers, please don't, I'll try harder, I promise I will!" He held up his hand. "I said they were pressuring me, I didn't say I was doing it." Relief flooded me. "Whether or not you stay here is strictly up to you." I nodded. "Yes sir, I understand."

"I don't think you do." I looked up slowly, confused, and my eyes widened as Mr. Rogers began unfastening his slacks. "The way I see it Helena, you have two choices. You can walk out that door, and I don't expect to see you tomorrow, or you can stay…and show me just how much you want to keep this job." I gasped backing against the door. Mr. Rogers, or Kevin, as I was beginning to think of him, pulled off his belt and laid it neatly across his desk. "It's your choice." He said. "The door isn't locked." I immediately turned and groped for the door handle, but his voice stopped me cold. "I urge you to think of your son before you do anything hasty. I've been taking a look at your personal file and judging on what your ex-husband is giving you in child support I suspect you'll be on the street within a month and a jobless, homeless woman isn't likely to impress a custody judge." My blood ran cold. He knew I had a custody hearing in three months, and my good job was the only thing that kept Connelly in my care in the first place. Without recommendations, I knew I couldn't find another job worth anything if I walked out now and the judge would surely give Connelly to Spencer. "Please," I whispered. "Don't do this." Kevin came up behind me and ran his hands down my back, squeezing my ass through my skirt. "I'm not forcing you into anything Helena, it's your choice. You are a beautiful woman, did you know that?" Feeling trapped I turned toward him to plead with him and he crushed his mouth against mine, forcing his tongue into his mouth as his hands came up to grope my breasts through my blouse. I struggled and he immediately released me. "I see I'm wasting my time, kindly clean out your desk before you leave." He said. I felt tears gather in my eyes. "Please, Mr. Rogers…" I pleaded weakly but he turned and started toward his desk. "Good night Ms. Valance." He replied. Closing my eyes I steeled myself up and my voice cracked as I spoke. "Wait…" He turned toward me. "I want to keep my job." I whispered. Kevin smiled. "Ah, a smart woman then. I was beginning to wonder. Kindly remove your blouse Ms. Valance."

Burning with humiliation I unbuttoned the little pearl buttons that held my blouse together and let it fall away from my body. Underneath I wore a black lacy bra and Kevin's breath quickened when he saw it. His eyes traveled over my large, firm breasts, down my flat stomach to my slip hips and down the length of my shapely legs. He motioned me closer and I stepped over, my stomach coiling into a hard knot. He sat on the edge of his desk and pulled me closer by the hips, then trailed his hands up the back of my skirt, squeezing the bare backs of my thighs as I was wearing a garter and thigh hose instead of panty-hose. He continued on to my panty-clad ass and squeezed lightly, rubbing my firm globes. I held deathly still as he buried his face in my chest and nuzzled my breasts. Then he ran his hands up my back and unhooked my bra, using his teeth to tug it from my body.

My breasts sprang free and he nuzzled his beard again my nipples and then took one in his mouth, squeezing and groping with his hands. I felt a wave of nausea overtake me and struggled for breath. Kevin stood and moved around me. "Bend over and grab the desk." He directed. Feeling hot and embarrassed I did as he asked and my cheeks colored as he lifted my skirt neatly up over my ass. He tugged my black lace panties down and I stepped out of them one foot at a time. Knowing my firm, tan ass and pussy were exposed to him flushed bright red. Kevin reached over and tugged my hair loose and it fell across my back in a shower of pins. He snapped his belt loudly and I jumped. He used his knee to part my legs slightly and pressed the bulge of his erection my ass. I could hear his tortured breathing and wished he would just get it over with. He snapped his belt again and then smacked it hard against my ass, making me grit my teeth. He belted my ass until it was swollen and pink and then smacked it with his hand. It stung almost worse than anything I had ever felt and I now wore shameless tears on my cheeks.

"You really are beautiful." He whispered. I want my cock in your mouth. I heard his zipper go down but dare not move. He began rubbing his engorged cock against my ass, oozing wetness from its tip. Sliding his swollen cock to my pussy he traced it along my slit and moaned. As his cock touched my clit I jumped and he smacked me on the ass again. He continued to rub his cock along my slit and then crawled under me on the desk so his cock was pressed against my chin. It was very large, about eight and a half inches long and quite thick. "Suck me." He urged. Taking in a shaky breath I parted my lips and took his cock in my mouth, sucking half-heartedly. He groaned and reached down, holding my head still and began to fuck my mouth. I hoped desperately that he would cum this way that would be the end of it. I wasn't nearly so lucky. After ten minutes of fucking my face he gasped, holding deadly still and carefully pulled out of me, staving off his orgasm. He moved back around behind me and slid two fingers into my cunt, now wet from being long exposed to the chill office air. I gritted my teeth as his fingers sank into me and resisted the wave of pleasure that rolled over me. Kevin aimed his cock at my pussy and sank it slowly, almost leisurely into my cunt. He was very large and I was very tight so it took some work on his part. I held deathly still, feeling every inch of that cock pushing into my tight hole. It had been so long since I had been fucked and it felt both wonderful and terrible. I wanted no part of this but my body ached for it, cried out for it, very much against my will.

Kevin took his time fitting himself comfortably inside me, then he took my hips and began to fuck me, his cock sinking deep into me feeling amazing but I hated it. Urging me to meet his thrusts he began to fuck a little harder reaching around and stroking my swollen clit. I bit back a groan as his fingers connected with my pleasure nub and involuntarily stroked backward against his cock. "Oh yeah," He groaned. "God you feel tight." He fucked me very hard then, pounding his huge cock into my cunt, taking my breath away. The sensations rocking through me were too much to handle with the combination of his cock and fingers and I soon found myself trembling in orgasm. That was the end of Kevin and he yanked out of me, spraying his cum across my skirt, back, and hair. He panted falling into a chair and ordered me to clean him up. I took him in my mouth again and cleaned him off, tasting his bitter seed and feeling ready to vomit. Finally he let me go and I yanked on my clothes and fled from the office. I stopped in the bathroom and cleaned myself up as best I could but the skirt was ruined. I didn't get home till after midnight and by then Connelly was fast asleep and Christine was furious with me for being late.

I kept my job for six months, forced to have 'meetings' with Mr. Rogers every Friday to discuss my job performance. Finally unable to take it any longer I accepted the move to Austin and have remained here ever since.

Ellisyn
Ellisyn
98 Followers