Forbidden Seduction

Story Info
He wants her & in turn makes her want him.
8.6k words
4.54
306.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Dedicated to Scott- inspiration for this story. So, if you like it thank him and if you don't blame him.)

Scott

It started about three years ago. I was about the age she is now, 19. I'm not sure why I began to notice or exactly what caused it to come about, I just knew that I couldn't and wouldn't ever think of her the same way again. I dream about her sometimes; sleep and awake. I think it's her scent. Not that imitation scent created through expensive designer perfumes. Rather the scent that comes naturally, the one that can subtly flood the senses with each touch, each hug, and each kiss...

I would watch my sister, Chris. I would watch her laugh, smile, talk, eat, and move. I watched as she grew more and more beautiful, as she became a woman, physically and mentally. But it was what happened a few weeks ago that made all my lust and wanting come to a head. I was presented with an opportunity I shamelessly took advantage of.

Thursday- 3:30 am

I was coming home after a night with the boys and I saw the light from the television flicker in the next room. Going to turn it off, I saw her lying there asleep. She had a small blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She wore only a T-shirt. One leg was draped over the edge of the couch and the other was bent against the back, leaving her open and exposed.

Of course, my dick began to twitch. Looking at her face, clam and peaceful and looking at the patch of blue panties peeking out from under she shirt, just beyond my touch made my cock grow even more. Kneeling beside her, I gently began caressing the soft inner skin of her thighs. Bending low I rubbed my cheek against her thigh, her skin was so soft. I just had to kiss it. And I did. Softly, quietly, I kissed my way up..up..up..up her thigh.

Deep within the valley between her legs, I stared at her cotton-covered pussy. The top of her T-shirt brushed my hair, I was so close. My dick pulsed in my pants. Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply, savoring her essence, her scent, her puss. Pushing the T-shirt higher up her legs, I reached up and slid my fingers inside. It was warm underneath, and slightly moist. Pushing the panties aside I finally got a view of silk strawberry blonde curls. Tracing the outline of her pussy lips I slow spread her open.

Her little pink clit came out to greet me, but I wasn't interested in that. At least not yet. Aiming lower, I found that little opening. The source of so many wet dreams. Moaning, I buried my face inside her pussy, wrapping her lips over mine and smelled her. I just had to taste. Like a cat bathing, I softly licked in and out, around and around, from side to side, from the top to the bottom, eating, tasting and finally sucking on that sweet little clit. And she felt it.

Slowly, but surely she began to leak. Releasing her bud, I drank the juice offered to me-- her pussy juice. I was making her horny. I was making her crave sex in her sleep. She was getting ready for me, although she didn't know it. Scooping up pussy juice on the tip of my tongue, I slowly twirled my tongue, lubricating her clit and sucked the juice off again. This is when she moaned. This is when her hips pushed against my mouth, burying me deeper, this is when she spread her thighs wider, lost in her dreams. This is where I ate some more and where I sucked harder.

Her hand came down and collided with my head. Moving out the way, I let go of her snatch and watched as her hand instinctive found her pussy opening and thrusted two fingers inside. She tried to turn her body, but I was in the way and that is when she woke up. Reaching my hand up I rested it against her stomach and pushed her back down, I located her clit and sucked it. She grasped. Her whole body went ridged.

"Scott?"

Ignoring her, I continue with my treat. Licking my tongue between her fingers buried in her cunt. Licking the juice between her fingers and the top of her pussy. I ate and moaned, letting her know how much I was loving it. Lifting my head, I pulled out her fingers and sucked the juice off. Meeting her stun, yet aroused, eyes. I said, "shhhh it's ok. It's just us. I won't tell. But please, let me smell you, let me eat you. Let me suck while you play with your pussy."

By this time, she was shivering. She watched me, indecisively. She watched me as I licked her juice from my wet lips, she watched, she moaned and closed her eyes as if trying to deny what she was about to do. Her right hand reached for my head and pushed me back down as her left fingers went right back inside her snatch, losing themselves in her heat. It was the first thing we did as a team in a long while. She fingered herself and I sucked all the pussy juice she could provide.

I knew just when it got too intense. Her fingers went deeper, her body became more tense. Instead of the two fingers she started burying four inside her cunt, applying more pressure, making it harder for me to hold on to that little clit. So, I let go. Removing her hands, I replaced them with my own, sliding in three fingers, deep. She opened her eyes and saw me staring at her pussy with lust. She cried out for God.

Smiling I said, "He's busy right now. Try Scott for now."

Reaching under her body I lifted her up and pushed her T-shirt as high as I could to expose her breasts. Thrusting my fingers in, I massaged the top inner walls of her pussy, rubbing my palm against her clit with each inward thrust. Then I dived for her nipples with my mouth.

"Scott," she cried, as she tired to push my head away. But I had to get at those nipples. I had to suck and drink, hoping that she would feed my hunger as the tightening of her pussy was feeding my lust. Four fingers now. I nearly buried my hand inside her cunt; milking it for all it was worth until she exploded. And this time it wasn't God she called for, it was me. Burying my face in her neck, breathing in her scent, I continued to shove my hand deep inside her cunt over and over as she came, making it hurt. I hand fucked her harder and stronger with each shove and she loved it. From side to side she rocked, eyes closed, moaning and panting. It was beautiful. I laid with her until she calmed down. In a shy, almost scared, voice she said.

"Scott?"

Lifting my face from her shoulder, I pulled my hand from her pussy. Looking down I saw that it was coated with her cunt juice. Bringing my hand to her lips, I traced her juice around her lips. Leaning forward I licked it off and softly kissed her. Looking into her uncertain eyes, I smiled and whispered. "I won't tell."

I got up and left, heading toward my bedroom. I needed to relieve some tension. Making a B-line to the shower, I proceeded to jerk off under the warm sprays of the water and remembered. I remembered her scent and her taste. It was the most intense jerk off I've had in a while.

Friday- 8:30 am

The next morning she was at the kitchen table having her breakfast. Mom was on the telephone and dad was reading the morning paper. Common family scene, but there was nothing common about the lust I felt toward my little sister. Our eyes met the moment I walked through the door. She quickly turned her head and stared down into her plate. A slow blush spread across her cheeks.

Well, at least she didn't hate me. "Chris?"

Still looking down at her plate, she responded, "yes?"I'm going away this weekend and I know you have that paper due soon, so feel free to use my computer. Okay?"

Nodding, she continued to eat and avoid me. Mom walked over and kissed me on the cheek, telling me to enjoy my weekend with Susan, my current girlfriend. I smiled my thanks and looked back at Chris. Still seeing no response I left the kitchen, gathered my things and left for my weekend.

* * * * *

Chris

My heart has never beaten so fast. Never have I been embarrassed, ashamed, and aroused at the same time. I couldn't get the moment of Scottie's mouth sucking me, eating me, out of my mind, especially since he appeared to love it so much. Just the thought of it had my pussy tightening. Just the thought that he was my brother and it was forbidden made me tighten in pain.

But it doesn't matter. He was probably just horny. Once he has this weekend with Susan, he'll probably will forget all about me. Which is good. Afterall, it isn't right, despite how it feels. Well, at least I get to use his computer rather than mom and dad's. Scottie had much more fun stuff on his.

 

12:15 p.m.- Monday

I just now finished my project, which was due tomorrow, when I decided to see just what was new on Scottie's computer. I went through a few new games and listened to his latest additions of bootlegged MP3s when I decided to explore his "My Documents" folder.

Opening it, I saw that he had the usual college papers and assignments. Apparently, he also had some hidden folders present that he forgot to tell the computer to hide. Scanning the list, I saw the majority of them were appeared to be sexual in origin. But that didn't surprise me, what did surprise me was a folder labeled with my name. I clicked it. Inside were a series of word documents labeled 1, 2, 3, etc. all the way to 13. Clicking on the first one, what I proceeded to read blew my mind. This is what it said:

Chris and her little friends were outside by the pool today. They all were very cute, but it was my sister who drew my attention. Like always. I don't know why I want her so much, maybe because she's beautiful and I love her. I take comfort in knowing that although I can't control my feelings, or that constant ache in my dick, I can control my actions.

If I were smart I would stop drooling over her and concentrate on her friends. I know that at least one has a crush on me so it wouldn't be hard, but I can't. It's hard for me to think of them that way. I've known them as long as she has and I see them as little sisters, which is weird considering the feelings I have for Chris.

Chris. I can just imagine what it would be like to fuck that tight little puss. Her strawberry blonde curls are just begging to be caressed and parted. If I had my way, I would wait for all her friends to leave. When they leave, she likes to sit in the hot tub next to the pool and relax. I would join her, wearing my swimming briefs. The ones that haven't fit right since I was 15. She wore a crimson red bikini. I would call her name. Her eyes would open and connect with my tightly covered crotch, made worse by my hard on.

She'll gasp when she sees it flex under the material. She'll watch as I slowly lower myself into the tub, slowly hiding my body from her view until we are eye to eye. Her breathing would be out of control and she would whisper my name. Calling me and begging me to come closer, she'll reach out her hand and slide it down my chest. Then she'll say.

"Hey big brother. I need you to do me a favor."

"What?" I'll ask, harder than ever.

"I want you to teach me how to fuck."

Pretending to be surprise, I'll say," you want to make love?"

"No," she answers. "I want you to teach me how to fuck. I want you to use me and let me use you. I want you to stroke my body, flip me, turn me, ride me like I was some bitch you met on the street and not your sister. I want you to teach me how to fuck for the sake of fucking."

"Are you a virgin, Chris?"

"Yes."

"Then I should be gentle. There is no gentleness in fucking.

"I can handle it."

I knew she couldn't. She was too small. Too innocent, but the look in her eyes wasn't innocent. And my lust for her preferred for me to believe she wasn't.

"I don't know, Chris. I love you and all but, you are my sister. It is hard for me to consider you in that fashion," I would say, knowing I was lying my ass off.

"What could I do to change your mind?"

"I don't know. Think of something."

She stared at me, deep in thought. I could tell she had no idea where to begin. Apparently making a decision, she moved toward me. The water swirled around her breasts, detailing the hardness of her nipples. Covered in red triangles, the shape of her breasts were extremely sexy. They were just the right size. Not to small, not to big. If I wanted, I could swallow them whole.

Stopping directly in front of me, she told me to lick her. Leaning over, I licked a path along her neck, down to the small round birthmark on her shoulder, covered slightly by her bikini strap. It was so cute; I covered it and began to suck. Maybe I could make it darker.

Leaning back, I looked her in the eyes and told her to lower her top and feed me with her breast. Untying the back, the straps fell and her dark nipples came to view, so very suckable.

Wrapping my hands around in the back of her head, I pulled. She screamed as I bent her backward until all I could see were her shoulders and her breasts, resting high and proud. Diving in, I sucked one tip and then the other, back and forth, raining kisses in-between each mount. I loved her breasts. I could suck on them up all day. She moaned, softly crying out yes's.

Reaching down, while sucking her breast I slipped my hands passed the triangle between her legs. It was so small it buried itself into her pussy. Her hot lips where so eager they were sucking everything they could inside her body. I spread her right leg and lifted her thigh over my hip, opening her body to the hot water. She cried out, and cried again as thrusted my fingers into her puss. The fabric of the bikini, caught between my middle and fourth finger hindering me from plowing deep. But it didn't stop me from trying.

She moaned as I hand fucked her, deeper and harder with each thrust. Her pussy was so tight. At first, I couldn't get pass the opening. The more I pushed the tighter she got, but she wanted to be fucked, and if she couldn't take my fingers she sure as hell couldn't take my dick. I pushed and pushed and pushed, and she opened. She cried, but I didn't care. I pushed as hard as I could, thrusting three fingers at once, entering deep despite the bikini bottom.

My dick was so hard, I thought I was about to explode and the water swirling around my shaft didn't help me in keeping control. Removing my fingers from her puss and releasing her hair, I looked into her face as she stood straight. The tears on her face nearly broke my heart. What was I thinking? I was about to apologize until I saw the look in her eyes. She liked it. She loved it and she wanted more. Maybe the pain added to her pleasure. I don't know but I did know I needed release.

Sitting up, I moved out of the tub and onto the edge, I reached in my briefs and pulled out my dick.

"You want me to fuck you, Chris? Suck my dick first. Please me and then I'll please you. The more you give me, the more I'll give you. The better you are, the better I'll be to you. Deal?"

"Yes," she said it as if she was uncertain, as if the site of my cock brought forth reality. Then she opened her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

Wrapping her hands around my base, she sucked the head of my dick, swirling her tongue, swallowing from time to time as the precum dipped from my tip. She was pretty good for a beginner, wrapping her tongue around my shaft and siding down sideways from cock tip to cock base, burying her face into my sack.

It felt good, I couldn't help but moan my approval and the more I moaned, the more eager she became. Once she started getting the hang of it, she loved it, and it showed. She got better and bolder with her tongue, with her hands, with her mouth. Sucking my balls gently pulling one sack in her mouth and then the other.

She worked her way to the top, sucking as hard as she could, almost as if trying to suck the cum right out of my dick. I felt like a straw. Then she did something that surprised the hell out of me. It wasn't the action, but the feeling behind it. She reached passed my balls and licked very very hard.

"Shit."

Cum shot out of my dick like a rocket, shooting into the air like a fountain, and coming down landing with loud splats into the water and on our bodies. When I looked down, I saw some had landed in her hair and was dripping down her face. Smiling up at me she asked.

"Fuck me now. Please."

Leaning forward I lightly kissed her mouth and asked, "Which hole?"

I bolted from my chair. My heart was pounding and my pussy was in pain. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Scott has been writing stories about me. I'm sure if I read the rest; they will also involved intense sex between the two of us. I couldn't read anymore. I didn't need to. I was so turn on I was on the edge of cumming at the very thought.

Which hole?

Which hole, indeed? Burying both hands into my pussy, I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed, imagining Scott over me and in me, fucking me with his dick, making me scream his name. Fucking me and fucking me until I came and then fucking me while I came and after I came, just fucking my hot wet tight pussy. I could almost hear him calling my name.

Falling from the chair, my hips jerked back in forward and my body rocked in orgasm. I lost all sense of who I was or where I was. Therefore, it took me a second to realize someone was licking my mouth in soft slow motions. Opening my eyes, I looked into the face of Scott, my bother. Busted.

* * * * *

Scott

She was sitting at the computer. Staring so intensely she didn't noticed I entered the room. From her breathing, I could tell she was somewhat excited over something, which was confirmed when she raised each leg and rested them on opposite sides of the table. At this point, it was clear she was masturbating and my dick was instantly hard. Dropping the bag onto the floor, I came closer and looked at the screen. She found my stories. She knows what I've been thinking about her and she's turned on. She wants it. She wants me to fuck her like I want to fuck her.

"Chris?"

"Ahhhhh" she cried. "Say my name. Yes, yes, fuck me Scottie, fuck me hard, Scott Scott Scott."

She was rubbing and thrusting her fingers so hard she made the chair rock, until it began to tilt. I didn't make it in time to stop the fall but I was there when she landed. Lying down beside her, I rested my head on my hand and looking down, watching her as she returned to reality. Leaning forward, I softly begin licking and kissing my way across her lips.

She opened her eyes and grasped. Pushing me away by my chest she used her legs to push herself away from me and moved across the carpet. Oh no, I wasn't ready to let her go. Rising to my knees I grabbed each leg and pulled her forward as I knelt between them. There is something about the sight of a woman's thighs spread open for entry that is so sexy. Just when she was close enough I dived back in and kissed her. Hard and wet. She moaned as she closed her eyes again and turned her head to the side, away from my lips, whispering "God help me."

"Maybe he already answered your prayer. Let me help you Chris, let me help you cum, let me watch you cum. You're so beautiful when you pussy twitches, when you call my name."

Moving my left leg to the outside of her right, I was able to lay on top of her, with her right leg slight pressing on my cock and my right leg pressing into that still hot and juicy puss. Her breathing was returning back to normal but she still refused to open her eyes. Kissing on her neck I softly began to grind my knee into the hole of her pussy-in, out, up, down, around and round and in and out, milking it, milking her pussy with my knee. She was so wet I could hear the sounds of wetness slap against my pants leg. There will be a stain in the morning. A moan came from her lips and I sucked on her ear. I sucked it like it was her pussy.