Forbidden, Still Unrequited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers

Rhonda's pussy was so wet, her entire crotch and asshole shone with the juices of her arousal. Before the moisture could start to dry, I leaned in and gave one slow lap with my tongue from her clit to her ass, her warm fluids smearing my face. The heat radiated so intensely from her pussy, I felt it against my cheeks as I licked. Another moan of ecstasy issued from Rhonda's throat as I licked her delicious pussy.

I could have stayed there and continued eating my wife, but my cock was virtually screaming to get back inside her. Rhonda couldn't have cared less what I did; she was ready to just let me do whatever I was going to do. This time, though, I was going to listen to my cock.

Getting up on my knees behind her, I took my erection in hand and placed it against the delightful swamp that was my wife's pussy. For a moment, I regretted that she won't take anything but fingers in her butt, because her ass always looks so inviting, but I love her pussy regardless, and was ready to fuck her in earnest.

For a little while, I rubbed my cock head against Rhonda's slick cunt, just reveling in the sensation. I was getting to the point where I wasn't going to be able to keep from cumming, so I thought if I was going to give her some more of her treatment back, I should do it right then.

Lining myself up with Rhonda's welcoming hole, I started the slow, inexorable push forward. It was once again glorious, feeling her warmth gradually envelop my shaft. We were both pretty much beyond words. I watched the bedside clock for a little bit, and found it was taking me almost a minute to pull out, then another to go back in all the way. I was driving myself crazy, but I wanted my wife to break first.

It didn't take long in coming. After I buried myself in for the fourth time and was getting ready to pull back out again, Rhonda gasped, "Fuck me, Matt. Enough of this shit. Fucking fuck me!"

Finally.

I was ready and eager to comply. I'd been on the verge of losing control myself, but was silently glad Rhonda had said it before I did it.

Without a word, I increased my grasp on Rhonda's hips and started pumping for real. No more messing around. I didn't pound away at her like you'd think, though, that took at least as much energy as going really slow. I just maintained a steady pace, enjoying the feel of our bodies and their closeness. I felt myself building to orgasm quickly, and when Rhonda reached back and started fondling my balls, I knew it wouldn't be long.

My breathing got heavier and more ragged, and Rhonda was panting and gasping right along with me. I was getting closer and closer to cumming when I heard, "I want to see your face when you cum. I want to watch you, baby."

I quickly pulled out of her and she spun herself around onto her back, spreading her legs wide. There was no hesitation, no stopping to appreciate the view or to play. It was time to fuck and cum.

With no fooling around, I was back in her cunt and once more fucking away. My arousal had only subsided a fraction, and started to climb again almost immediately. Holding nothing back, I started to moan, my face contorted in ecstasy. Soon, I was shouting my pleasure and with a final plunge, I started emptying myself in my wife's pussy.

Once my breathing was closer to normal, I propped myself up, having collapsed on top of Rhonda when I'd finished cumming, and caught my wife's eyes. The look of love there was so beautiful I could barely believe it. It was gorgeous, and it was several moments before I could bring myself to speak.

"God, I love you."

Rhonda placed her hand on the side of my face. "I love you, too. You have no idea how lucky I am."

My cock was shrinking quickly inside her so I asked, "How about you?"

"I came when you did. You were so in your own world you missed it."

I laughed wearily. "Well, I may have missed that, but I certainly didn't miss everything." I lowered myself down and we kissed extravagantly. When we came up for air I added, "But I do sure like seeing you cum."

Rhonda reached down and took my butt cheeks in her hands. "You'll get to see plenty of that. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." We resumed kissing.

Finally, I needed to rest. Keeping myself propped up enough so I didn't smother my wife was getting tiring. My cock was soft inside her now anyhow. I rolled off to my side of the bed, my cock sliding out of her pussy. I hoped I'd be able to get myself worked up for a repeat performance, but if not, I'd be happy with how the night turned out.

Rhonda rose up and hovered over me. She kissed me gently. "Sleep, gorgeous man. We'll see what you feel like in a hour or so."

I awoke with my wife's head on my chest and her hand cupping my balls. I wondered if she'd fallen asleep like that, not that it really mattered.

I had to pee something fierce, but I wasn't going to just leap out of bed if Rhonda was still asleep. Gently, I reached up and started to caress her hair, something I know she loves. There was no way to tell if she'd been sleeping or not, but very quietly, she said, "I can hear your heart beating." I wasn't sure how to respond, so I kept quiet.

We just lay there for a few minutes, just quietly cuddling, when finally, the pressure got to be too much. Slowly slipping out from under her, I whispered, "I'll be right back."

I wasted no time in the bathroom, except to take a minute and wash myself off when I noticed the crusted over remnants of our earlier lovemaking (romantic, huh?). My thought was: if we were going to try this again, I should be relatively clean if I was hoping to get Rhonda's lips wrapped around me once more.

Once I had myself reasonable, I came back to the bed, where Rhonda laid, pretty much as I'd left her.

Taking my previous spot in the bed, she took up hers, too, including laying her hand again on my balls. The sensation of her hand on me was wonderful, and I felt a twitch that said there was hope for a second round.

Again playing with her hair, I asked, "You wanna try this one more time before Donna gets home?"

Rhonda looked up into my eyes. "You think you're up to it?"

"With your help, I've sure got a good chance. I'd like to give it a try, at least."

At that, Rhonda smiled and started to caress my balls and cock, instead of just resting her hand there. Her fingers on my privates never fails to get a reaction, and this was no exception. I could feel an awakening occurring down below, and really hoped it meant I'd be able to cum a second time.

As she played with me, Rhonda lifted her face toward mine. I lowered my head to meet hers and we came together for a leisurely kiss.

While we kissed, with my wife fondling my cock and balls, I reached over and started to knead and caress her breast, stopping occasionally to tweak a nipple and rouse a moan from her.

After quite some time, when we were both starting to moan and squirm pretty good, Rhonda broke our kiss and gave me a wry smile, then started kissing her way down my body. I was half hard by now, and I could feel the after-effects of my prior orgasm aching at the base of my cock. It was going to take some doing to get myself to cum yet, but I was determined to try.

There was only a little teasing around before Rhonda opened up and took my cock in her mouth. Even though I'd cum earlier, I knew I'd get hard again with this kind of incentive.

The beautiful thing about having been married for some time to a woman with whom you've shared a good sex life, is the fact that she's generally come to know the things that feel best for you. Rhonda was exhibiting this to me extremely well. After only a few minutes, I was again stiff and ready.

I was loving the feelings Rhonda was giving me, but I wanted to do the same for her.

"Bring that pussy up here, baby. I want to lick you while you suck me."

My talented little wife didn't even take her mouth off my cock while she changed positions, placing her pussy eventually against my lips.

This close, I could smell the remnants of the result of our earlier play. It was obvious that she'd cleaned up, but it was also obvious she wasn't able to completely wipe away all the scent without taking a shower. It was okay with me, though, the smell was mighty arousing. I went to work right away, happily pleasuring the woman who was doing such a spectacular job of pleasing me.

Soon, we were both moaning into each other's respective crotches. The squirm factor was pretty high, too. It got to the point where I couldn't tell if Rhonda was cumming or not, but I didn't care one way or the other. She'd tell me if things got too sensitive for me to continue, and I had no intention of stopping till I was told to do so. What she was doing to me was fabulous, but I could tell it wouldn't be enough to get me off. I wasn't about to tell her to stop, though.

Eventually, Rhonda had apparently had enough. She took her mouth from my cock, then raised herself off me. Before I could protest, though, she'd straddled my thighs and lowered herself down on me once again.

Heaven once more. Twice in the same night. We hadn't fucked twice in the same twenty-four hours since shortly after Donna was born. I was loving it, and I was pretty damn sure Rhonda was enjoying herself pretty well, too.

Rhonda seemed to be reading my mind, because shortly after I thought about that, she said sexily, "Twice in the same night. Pretty decadent, wouldn't you say?"

I replied airily, "I could handle this more often, couldn't you?" The only response I got was a moan, then Rhonda's body stiffened and started to pulse orgasmically.

This time, I did get to watch her cum. To describe it with words, it would best come off as a very unpleasant sight. Anyone who's been there knows, though, it's possibly the sexiest sight you'll ever get to see.

When she recovered, Rhonda said, "Your turn," reached behind her and started fondling and tickling my balls while she started back fucking me again.

I couldn't help but moan at that. It's one of my favorite things, to be inside my lovely wife while she plays with my balls. I felt another orgasm approaching, but it was taking its time.

Wanting to be more in control, hoping that would get me closer sooner, I said, "Let me get you from behind again." I was enjoying watching Rhonda's tits bounce slightly with her on top, but I thought I might have more luck with her on her hands and knees.

Rhonda got off me and took up a position similar to the one she'd been in earlier. I got up behind and lined myself up, then pushed forward. Wasting no time, I started pumping immediately. My orgasm crept a little closer, and I tried to relax myself as I fucked, feeling the sensations more acutely when I did.

While I was watching myself going in and out of her cunt, her pussy lips clinging as I pulled out, then collapsing back in when I pushed in, I jumped a little when Rhonda reached back and started caressing my balls again.

My orgasm leapt another few inches closer, but still was hanging back further than I'd hoped. This position was starting to get tiring for me, too, so eventually, I slowed down and stretched out over my wife's back, still buried in her pussy. Slowly she lowered her body, keeping me carefully inside, until I had to move my legs outside of hers, so she could more comfortably lay down flat on her belly. The remarkable thing was, I stayed inside her! This was a position we'd found by accident one time. It worked best if we started out like we had, with a typical "doggy" position, then transitioned slowly from there. It was an especially good position for me, because my cock was always in contact with her body, both on the in strokes and the out. Her thighs clamped my cock tight when I withdrew, so I was always getting stimulation from my movements.

We kept this up for awhile, and I felt my orgasm still closer, but even this wasn't going to do the trick.

Even so, I kept going for a minute or so after this revelation because it felt so damn good. Then I told Rhonda, "Turn over."

I climbed off her, allowing her to change position, then I plunged right back in. For a couple minutes, I fucked right along, but my urgency must not have been convincing, because Rhonda finally asked, "Not going to happen, huh?"

Honestly, I answered, "It doesn't look like it. It feels so good though, I can't bring myself to stop."

"Would it help if I gave you a hand while you finish yourself?"

"It might. How do you want me?"

"How about you straddle my chest and cum on my tits?"

"That sounds like it might work." I pulled myself out of Rhonda's sopping pussy, then moved up and placed my knees on either side of her, being careful not to sit too low on her diaphragm so she couldn't breathe. I then took my pussy-slick cock in hand and started stroking.

Rhonda just lay there and watched me masturbate myself for a few minutes before she reached out and began stroking my balls with both hands. Oh, god, did that feel good. I still end up doing a fair amount of masturbation, I'm only human, but it never feels as good as when my wife helps, either by doing the cock stroking itself, or just adding stimulation the way she was doing presently.

To add further spice to the proceedings, Rhonda started to talk to me.

"Come on, baby, cum for me. You gonna give me a pearl necklace?" I love it when she talks dirty to me, even if she doesn't often get real raunchy about it. "I want you to cum all over my tits. You know you want to. I want you to. Cover me in cum. I love it. In my pussy, my mouth, on my tits, anywhere. My body is where your cum belongs."

This kind of talk always does it for me. That, and her playing with my balls was getting me close a hell of a lot faster than I had been before that point.

Suddenly, I had a thought about where I wanted my cum to go. I wanted to cum on her, but on the spur of the moment, I no longer wanted it on her tits. Quickly, I moved lower, so I straddled her thighs, and pointed my cock at her pussy. Immediately, she knew what I was up to, and I felt her leg move under me. Raising up, she pulled one leg out, and I climbed between them, giving me a great view of her juicy pussy. With scarcely a pause, Rhonda changed her patter.

"Oh yeah, cum on my pussy. If I can't have you cum *in* my pussy, I'll take it on it. Spray me good, baby. Come on, I want you to. Do it for me. I love your cum wherever you want to put it. Cum on me, sexy boy."

She continued like that the whole time I kept stroking my cock. I had to play with my own balls now, but I had a beautiful cunt to look at, the pussy I was going to be cumming all over soon. Rhonda started to pinch and pull at her nipples while she continued her commentary for me. The combined visual of her beautiful cunt and her mauling of her own tits did it. With a choked yell, I released my load all over Rhonda's gorgeous pussy. When I was finished, she was well-coated with my jizz.

While I sat and recovered, Rhonda reached into her sloppy crotch and started smearing my cum all over herself. Eventually, she settled on rubbing her clit, using my cum as lubrication. Seeing this helped me recover quickly, and I reached out, taking a nipple between thumb and finger and continuing what she'd started.

After a little bit, I bent over and took a nipple between my lips and sucked and nibbled. While I held myself up with one hand, I snaked the other down until it came into contact with Rhonda's furiously masturbating hand. I continued on down, feeling my way into the slimy hole I'd been fucking earlier.

Curling one, then two fingers into Rhonda's hungry, sloshy hole, I started finger fucking her while she masturbated. She didn't take long after I shoved those fingers inside her. Between her fingers on her clit, using my cum to slick things up, my mouth on one nipple, her other hand on her other breast, and with two fingers in her pussy, she was well ready to cum.

And cum she did.

Rhonda's back arched off the bed, her hips pulsed involuntarily, and a scream unlike I'd heard all night roared through the house. This was her biggest orgasm yet, but it took a lot out of her. Shortly after it subsided, she looked at me wearily and whispered, "Thank you."

My simple response was, "My pleasure."

Then I slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I wiped my hand off on the way back, then turned toward cleaning up my lovely, exhausted wife. Gently, I wiped the cum from her hand, then started between her legs. I was glad I'd grabbed a big towel, because there was quite a mess down below. I felt no remorse for having deposited so much cum on Rhonda's body, as I knew she'd be flattered by the fact.

Finally I'd finished as best I could. Tossing the towel on the heap of clothes I'd brought in from the living room, I was startled by the sound of the front door slamming shut.

Leaping into bed, I glanced at the clock. It was a full two hours before we'd requested Donna be home, but it couldn't have been anybody but her. I managed to get myself covered up just as Donna appeared in the doorway.

Hearing the door had perked up my wife, and she was first to speak. "Hi, honey. You're home early. Something wrong?"

The tone of Donna's voice told me she wasn't exactly pleased. "I'm okay. Disappointed more than anything, I guess. Billy was great up until a little while ago. Then he went off for a little bit with a group of guys, leaving me by myself. When he came back, he'd been drinking. Enough that he was acting like an asshole. At least enough of an asshole that I didn't care to spend any more time tonight with him."

My ire was getting up at what that kid had done to my daughter. True, it could have been much, much worse. Nevertheless...

Donna must have sensed I was getting hot, because she said, "It's okay, Daddy. I just hoped he'd be different than most of the others. It was so cliché. Somebody put something in the punch before we even got there. I didn't drink anything but bottled water all night. I don't know if Billy was trying to work up the nerve for something or what, but all he did was blow it completely.

"Reggie Conroy gave me a ride. Apparently his date disappeared early with an ex-boyfriend."

After that, Donna got quiet, but didn't leave the doorway. Rhonda spoke up after a moment. "You gonna be okay?"

Donna looked up at us. "Yeah. Like I said, I'm mostly just disappointed. Up until an hour or so ago, it was wonderful. I'm holding onto that bit of tonight.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed."

Donna started out of the bedroom, but stopped short, then turned back toward us. "Oh, and if I didn't love you guys so much, I'd be really grossed out by the thought of what must have been going on in the living room tonight." With a knowing smile, she reached down on the floor outside in the hall, picked something up, then tossed it on our bed. I picked up one of my shoes. In it was my underwear and Rhonda's bra. Underneath the shoe was the porn video my wife had rented.

While we both turned beet red, our daughter gave us a little finger wave and disappeared to her room.

susurrus
susurrus
525 Followers