Forbidden Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste good?"

My murmur of approval sounded more like a moan. As he slowly retracted his finger, I took my time licking the tip, wanting to savor every last bit. I heard him stifling a groan when he finally pulled away. It was one of the most erotic sounds I'd ever heard, and I desperately wanted to remove the blindfold to see his expression.

"That was just the first bite." His voice registered lustful amusement, his mouth close to my ear. "This time, I want you to really focus on the pleasure in your mouth. Block out everything else." I felt him brush my hair intimately behind my ear then his tender lips were against my cheek. "Like this," he whispered, his mouth trailing gentle, sensuous kisses to my ear, drawing soft moans from my lips. "And this." He pinched my earlobe between his lips and pulled the sensitive flesh into his mouth, sucking it with just enough pressure to make my legs quiver and sex clench in heated anticipation. There was no way I'd be able to block out the sensation of those lips on my body. And I didn't want to.

"Ready?" he asked.

I wasn't but I wanted another taste of the dessert to heighten the pleasure from his kisses. "Yes," I breathed.

Eager, I opened my mouth again. Sweet cream brushed the tip of my tongue and I tried to lick it, but it pulled out of reach. When I sensed him bring it back, I stuck out my tongue to try to taste it but it retracted, teasing me. The next time he touched my tongue, I playfully nipped at his finger.

"You're so feisty," he murmured into my neck then bit the skin playfully, sparking a dangerous current of desire. I wanted to grab his hair and pull him in further but was aware I needed to follow his rules.

"That's because you're teasing me."

"Am I? Tell me what you want," he purred against my neck.

"I want to taste it in my mouth."

"What do you want to taste?"

"You know what."

"Tell me."

"Your finger."

"Good." He slowly moved his finger into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it. "That's it. Just like that." His voice was oozing with desire, which only increased the growing ache in my sex.

"Are you focusing on just the sensations in your mouth?" he asked, his tongue making slow, sensual licks along the throbbing vein in my neck while his finger was still in my mouth.

"Mmhmm," I lied.

His breathing was as labored as mine. Suddenly, his lips and finger pulled away and I began to think I had done something wrong. Then his mouth was on mine. I parted my lips for him and his tongue slipped inside, the tip tasting of rich, creamy dark chocolate. The taste of his mouth mixed with chocolate was overwhelmingly sensual. I reached up and ran my hands through his silky hair, grabbing and pulling his mouth deeper into mine, all resistance and restraint gone. I didn't care for his rules anymore. I wanted him so badly it was physically painful.

"No hands," he grunted, soft lips becoming rough. I could tell he was trying to act upset because I'd broken his rule and the thin veil masking his desire only intensified my yearning for him.

Suddenly, he wrapped one arm around my torso and the other behind my knees. He lifted me into the air like a bride, mouth never leaving mine. We must've entered his bedroom because the next thing I knew, silk sheets hit my back. Hot with need, I parted my legs to accommodate his hips pushing between them.

My hands tightened, craving the feel of the hard muscles of his back. His hips against mine, I felt the solid weight of his erection through his pants press against my stomach.

"You feel that? That's how much I want you."

"I feel it." My voice trembled with desire sensing what was coming.

He ground his erection against my sex in slow, firm circles. Even through the layers of our clothes, the pressure and friction sent currents of pleasure, fueling my hunger for direct contact. "Tell me what you want," he whispered hoarsely.

"I want to feel you inside me, Vincent."

He grabbed both of my hands and raised my arms over my head, pinning them with one firm hand while the other skillfully unbuttoned my jeans. "Keep your arms here, Kristen. Otherwise I won't let you have it. Understand?" Only a slight waver in his tone betrayed the steely control he projected.

"I want to feel you though. I want to see you," I protested, not understanding why he was torturing me with desperate need. He'd wanted this ever since our first meeting and now that he had me dripping with desire, he was taking his sweet time. I needed him inside me. Now.

"Nothing worth pursuing comes without patience," he said, throwing my own words back at me, inciting frustration that only intensified my arousal. His tone softened. "Clench the pillow behind your head if you need to. I promise, this will be worth it."

I grumbled approval, so horny I was afraid I was losing my mind.

I wiggled my hips to aid him as he gracefully slipped off my jeans along with my panties. A moment later, I heard them thud in a faraway corner. "God, Kristen. Your cunt is so beautiful."

His filthy words sent fresh juices to my aching sex. I crossed my legs, embarrassed of what he might see. Although I'd shaved recently, I was self-conscious about him viewing such a vulnerable area of my body.

He parted my legs with firm hands. "Don't hide such a beautiful thing from me. I want to see it. I want to see everything. Show me."

I'd always been a little shy being nude in front of a man, but compelled by the urgency in his tone, I did as he asked. Somehow he had the ability to make me feel beautiful.

Then I felt something slowly enter me. A finger.

"So wet. So soft. Damn it." He growled, as if straining to hold back a primal desire threatening to consume him. His mouth was close to my pussy, his hot labored breaths brushing my clit. I imagined him staring at me, dark eyes inflamed with lust, watching as he pushed his finger into my eagerly awaiting slit. If only I didn't have this blindfold on, I could see his gorgeous face.

He thrust his finger in up to the second knuckle, and I bit my lip, trying to hold back the moan building inside my throat. It'd been so long since I'd been touched, I was afraid I'd come from that single motion alone.

"You're already close aren't you?"

I nodded painfully, fingers desperately clutching the pillow, perspiration misting my skin.

His finger resumed thrusting in and out, twisting as it did so. First slowly, then faster. His pace increased edging me closer to my impending climax.

"Oh my god, I'm coming."

The orgasm slammed into me, shattering my senses. I arched into his hand and my sex clenched his finger.

Before I could fully recover, I felt sensation against my clit.

"No, Vincent. I'm too sensitive."

His expert tongue lapped hungrily at the hood, periodically dipping into my cleft and nuzzling my clit with his nose. After my mind-blowing orgasm, I didn't think my body could take anymore.

"So good. So sweet." He groaned as he devoured me, sending my head spinning. I writhed on the bed and released my grip from the pillow behind me. I reached for luscious locks, pulling his tongue deeper into my cleft as I bucked my hips. I'd never experienced such brain-sizzling oral pleasure before.

"It feels too good," I moaned.

"I've never been this hard before," he growled. "I want you so bad."

"Take me," I cried.

His head moved away and I heard buttons scatter as he ripped his shirt. His belt buckle and pants soon followed. I knew he freed his cock because there was a dull skin-slapping sound as it hit my stomach. I reached to touch it, to feel its scorching heat and pulsing energy. It was heavy and long enough to accommodate both my hands.

"You don't know how much I've thought about those hands wrapping around my cock." His voice was desperate and needy. I squeezed him and he released a pained cry.

"Can I take the blindfold off?" I pleaded.

"Yes. Take it off. Everything off."

With one hand, I pulled away the folded napkin and I gazed at what was in my other hand.

"Jesus, you're big."

My gaze snagged on the hard tapered lines of his pelvis. And ripped. My gaze trailed from his hips up and across steely abs and chiseled pecs pierced with silver rings to his breathtaking face, dark eyes flushed with desire. I'd seen him in his swimsuit before, but now he was completely nude, radiating raw sexual energy that stole my breath.

"I can't fight it anymore, Kristen. I need to be inside you."

He reached into a bedside drawer and produced a small packet. I released my grip as he roughly took his member in his own hands and wrapped himself before guiding it to my entrance. I sucked in a deep breath preparing for his size. Although I used a vibrator, Vincent looked bigger than what I was used to. I anticipated he'd impatiently thrust to the hilt, but he took his time, slowly parting the folds with the head. With how wet I was, he was easily able to slide in. He stopped when the tip was fully inside and pulled back with the same patience, slowly stroking my walls with just the head, cycling sensations of emptiness and fullness again and again. The teasing was agonizing.

"Deeper," I begged.

He pushed deeper, unhurried, every ridge of his heated flesh firing nerves I didn't realize I had. My mind swam in the experience.

"Faster," I panted.

"You said slow."

I began to regret having said those words to him during our date in St. Thomas, but then his pace quickened. I gripped his backside and pulled, aiding his thrusts as I bucked forward for stronger penetration. It'd been so long since I had sex that the pleasure from Vincent moving inside me was almost unbearable. Consumed by desire, our mouths and bodies wrestled in primal lust, cries of pleasure echoing throughout the apartment.

"You're making me lose it, Kristen. I can't stop."

His thrusts became more urgent, more desperate as did my moans. Then I felt him jerk and the first wave of heat poured into me. He released a strangled growl the moment I clenched around him. He collapsed into me as my world went dark again for a moment. We laid there for a spell, neither of us speaking, just the sound of our heavy breaths and heartbeats filling the silence.

"You're incredible," Vincent said, lifting his face to look into my gaze.

I smiled, staring back into those dark eyes brimming with warm affection. "I was thinking the same thing."

"I thought I was going to die there for a moment."

"I'm not sure I haven't."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're still here. With me."

12