Forbidden Temptations

Story Info
Wife demands to spend a night with her boss on a raft.
8.2k words
4.12
221.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Many thanks to Angel Love for the great job in editing this story.

*

Why should such crap happen to an average Scandinavian family? The only possible answer is coincidence. However, when shit hit the fan my wife Annie was thirty-five years old mother of two; nine and seven year old boys. Without make-up, hair in a ponytail, wearing jeans and a T-shirt as she usually did her spare time hardly anybody noted her. The only difference at her job was that she usually had a skirt and blouse instead of jeans and T-shirt. Of course, with her hair done , nice make-up and a sexy dress she could be a very attractive woman. But those who caused our problems had never seen her in that way when they began to make their attempts on her.

Annie had worked as secretary at a small manufacturing company for five years when the two brothers who had founded it sold the company and retired. The new owner, a nationwide investment company, sent two men, Robin and Ronny from their main office to temporarily replace the brothers until they knew how to use this company and found time to hire the regular staff. Both Robin and Ronny were married but their wives had no plans to join them during their stay in our small town.

The small female staff at the office was my wife, her friend a thirty-two year old, rather nice married women named Sandra and three older women between fifty-nine and sixty one years old. The problems began within a month when Sandra left the job after a quarrel with Robin; the new boss who had made attempts to get her to have sex with him.

Robin didn't care very much since he wanted to hire one of his acquaintances by the name of Rosalie to replace Sandra. Rosalie was a thirty year old, unemployed, sexy brunette whom Robin had met during a business trip in her hometown and got involved with her in a hot relation during his stay there. Only a few days after she had arrived at the office, everybody knew that Robin and Rosalie had a deeper relation than just work.

Even Ronny, the new assisting boss, wanted some pussy on the side and as he couldn't find anything at the bars in our small town, he made his attempts at the office where the only available source was limited to Annie. Ronny began courting her.

To the beginning she found it amusing and told me about his clumsy efforts. Instead of saying "No thanks" at the very beginning she accepted to have lunch with him at nice places a few times and even did some innocent favors as shopping for him. Ronny was a rather shy guy and what she told me, he didn't get more than a few innocent hugs for his courting. I warned her for going too far in her cock teasing, because she could never know when such a game would turn into playing with fire. Annie promised to keep it well under control and never promised him anything "further in the future".

After Annie had told me some gossip about Robin and that new girl Rosalie I got a bit curious about her. I knew that an old classmate of mine nowadays living in Rosalie's hometown was rather hard partying single who, ought to know something about her.

I rang him for information. He knew Rosalie very well, and could tell me that she had been married to a nice guy. Nothing was said about her in town before her neighbor's wife had done some work at home during the evening and saved it on an USB drive and forgot to take it with her to the job the next morning. As she should need it after lunch, she ha gone home for it during her lunch break.

At home she had found her husband in bed, complaining with a terrible headache. The wife had felt a scent of perfume, got curious, noted her husband's boxer shorts on the floor, opened the door to her wardrobe and in there she had found Rosalie stark naked. The furious wife had hit Rosalie with a hard swing wit her right fist. Rosalie fell like a log, hit the floor with her forehead and was knocked out.

The wife rang Rosalie's husband at his job, he came, took her home when she had regained her consciousness and the next day he filed for divorce. Rosalie with her big black eye was a laughing stock for a while and soon earned a reputation as a slut. My guess is that Robin had met her during some business trip to her hometown and obviously got an unforgettable taste of her pussy.

Rosalie had noted Ronny's interest for Annie and his failures to get any real advantages out of it. She didn't like Annie's teasing of Ronny and then pretended to have some kind of high moral when she succeeded in making him horny. Rosalie felt for him and decided to help poor Ronny by pretending to be friendly to Annie and slowly persuade her to say yes to Ronny's attempts. It was areal challenge for her and she knew that she had to be careful.

During the coffee and lunch breaks she began to talk about how most married men used women for their own advantages an the increasing need for feminine liberation. At the beginning Annie found it complete rubbish and told me about it but if somebody hears the same crap several times a day, she can begin to believe at least some part of it. After a while Annie found out some substance in what Rosalie said about marriages. That a marriage could be a trap for the wife was almost true even for her. Then it was easy for here to imagine that I had acted as the male pig that gained the most and best advantages in our marriage and therefore wanted to keep her locked in that trap and denied her to get her body get the freedom to respond in a sensitive way even for other people if they caused her such feelings.

Of course Rosalie forgot to tell her that the real reason for why her own marriage crashed was that her neighbors wife came home unexpected during her lunch break and found her husband naked in the bed and Rosalie naked in her wardrobe. Rosalie even forgot that she had cried and begged her husband to forgive her. Instead she claimed that we were male pigs who wanted to use women as maids and rule their sex life.

I can't deny that our marriage began to suffer from Annie's new behavior. The number of quarrels had increased from a few a year to almost a weekly problem. I accused her bringing home Rosalie's crap from work and compare me with the courting pussy hound who took her out for lunches at nice places for getting advantages. But during those quarrels she always denied with all her power that neither Rosalie's experiences nor Ronny's innocent courting had any part in our problems. In her opinion, everything, which got her dissatisfied nowadays, was my fault and always only mine. Because in her opinion she accused me of not understanding what a modern and equal woman in the free world wanted and needed to do to feel better about herself. Of course, I tried to find out, but never got a straight answer from her about what she wanted to do for her satisfaction.

Then shit hit the fan one Wednesday evening when she told me that the next week end the main office wanted people at her job going to a "team building hike" for getting all in their organization as she said "working as one unit toward one goal" and other obvious rubbish. After some arguing she confessed that the whole team was she, Rosalie, Robin and Ronny who had planned to be the suggested "one unit" during floating in a river on a raft wit a tent. Renting one of those rafts was a popular tourist attraction and I had suggested it for the family during a weekend. She called it a stupid suggestion then and refused to go.

I found it difficult to hide my anger when I told her I was surprised that she for several reasons had refused to go with her family but now wanted to go there drinking a night a horny man who had been courting her for a long time. Even if she tried to say no to his attempts, it would not be easy after some drinks nor would she have anywhere to go on the small raft to get away from him. And could forget any help from the other couple who already were lovers and therefore supported Ronny and probably even looked forward to some foursome as an average behavior of their so called "united team".

I ended my opinion with, "Hell no, my wife won't go"

She raised hell, got furious and shouted, "You don't own me, or my body. I'm a free woman. I have all right in the world to go wherever I want to go for doing my job. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes, you are free to go wherever you want to, and if you prefer two horny assholes on a raft before your family, please go and stay there. Remember that I said 'my wife wouldn't go'. If you do go, you can stay there, I don't want you back. Do you understand?"

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"Our relationship is built on an agreement between us to respect the wows given each other during our wedding."

"I want to go and intend to go to that team building. It is important to my job. You can't stop me from going and I have never promised to stay away from my job because of your accusations."

"Right you are. I neither can nor want to stop you from going wherever you want to go. But if you are going to party and spend a night on that damn raft with two pussy hounds and one cheap slut, I want to know where to send the cardboard boxes with your belongings. If you are going there, you are going out of this relationship. Is that clear?"

"Rosalie is right, you are a damn male pig."

"Rosalie is a cheap slut, who fucked up her own marriage. She envies you for having a family."

"It's only what you are thinking."

"Do you really think she is happy?"

"Do you think I'm happy?"

"No, because she has got you to believe that real happiness is fucking a married boss twice a week and sitting alone in a one room apartment most of the other evenings waiting for every second weekend when she can go to her hometown and see her daughter."

I had no further comments and the rest of the evening was spent in total silence between Annie and me. And neither of us had anything to say even the next morning.

When Annie came home from her work and saw the cardboard boxes I had bought during the day, she understood that I was serious in my intentions to throw her out of the house is she went to the raft to spend a night with Ronny. She cried for a while before she made supper for the children and went to bed without a word to me. It wasn't my duty to tell her about her legal right to stay in the house six months after I had filed for divorce.

Obviously she had told Robin first thing at the Friday morning about her changed plans for the "Team building week-end" and that was my fault she has to stay home from it, which made him angry as a bee.

He rang me at my job. After some polite chat at the beginning he demanded me to let Annie go to the "important team building event". I told him that after what I heard about Rosalie from my acquaintances in her hometown she had the capacity to take care both of him and his cohort. Then I even asked him if his wife back home knew about his rafting with a slut. Finally I gave him a friendly advise to forget all nasty plans about my wife if he wanted to remain in his present state of health. At the end of our conversation he was swearing like an old time dockworker, which made me suspect that he didn't like me very much.

I understood now that Annie still had some common sense left and she had used it. She had valued her family higher than one Saturday night with Ronny an Robin, who obviously now was mad because even he had his expectations of a foursome and getting a taste of Annie's pussy cancelled by me. But what else could he had expected when their plans were so obvious and I knew everything about them. Even though Rosalie had succeeded in getting Annie to regard me as some kind of a male pig, she wasn't so stupid that she wanted stake our marriage against one night with two married men the likes of Robin and Ronny. If she really wanted to fuck any of them, next time she might do it without telling me about her plans.

Annie stayed at home but was still very dissatisfied with my interference in what she did at her job. She hardly talked to me during the whole weekend and all thoughts about love and fucking was out of the question, whish I accepted as the price I had to pay for saving our relationship.

In a small Scandinavian town gossip spreads fast as a forest fire. Though Annie had hardly talked to me after the infamous "Team building weekend" the gossip about Annie's boss' adventures on the raft reached me at my job already on Wednesday. At the coffee break one of my fellow-workers who knew where Annie is working asked me what Annie and I had done during the weekend. Then when he understood that she hadn't been away to the river, he told a funny story his mother had heard from her sister. A secretary from Annie's job had spent the weekend on a raft with her two bosses and was complaining about how sore she had got in her pussy.

At the evening I told Annie that the gossip of Rosalie's sore pussy was out in town and I had been right about what happened on that damn raft. She began to accuse me for being a boring Mr. Perfect who never dared to do anything stupid and unexpected.

I understood that she still was angry for the cardboard boxes and didn't go to any further arguing about why those with Rosalie fucking bosses were better than a faithful "perfect " husband. Instead I decided to give her at least two weeks to calm down and decide what she wanted to do in the future before I took a serious talk with her. She was free to go anytime she wanted if she found something better than our relationship.

Friday I decided to skip my "Mr. Perfect image" and wet out after work with three single guys from my job. One hour after the job I rang Annie and told her where I was and that I could be a little late. I bought a few drinks for an attractive married woman and had a pleasant talk with her. Her name was Susanne and she complained that her husband had turned into a boring sport freak that spent his leisure time drinking beer and watching football on TV. I told her that my wife had begun nagging at me for every possible reason because I didn't accept her spending a night with her boss. After each drink we got better understanding for each other's problems and before we left we exchanged cell phone number.

Annie was angry as a viper when I got home because I had missed the "family fun2 with our children. So what? I wasn't "Mr. Perfect" any longer.

It got much worse on Saturday evening. We were invited to a dinner party at one friend's house. Annie had made herself up extra nice for that evening, really hot indeed. When I told her how great she looked, she replied in a cold voice, "Don't expect anything tonight, that's for sure"

We were five couples at the dinner table, and as usual there were a lot of jokes and laughter. Linda, our hostess for the evening had noted that I wasn't in my best mood and asked me if something was bothering me?

I replied that Annie's fellow worker and mentor Rosalie had succeed in convincing Annie that I was "a real male pig" and thereafter I told them a funny story about Rosalie naked in the neighbor wardrobe and her complaints about the sore pussy after her "Company team building" night on the raft with two horny bosses.

Everybody, except Annie, had a good laugh during me telling the story about her mentor. The laugh continued when Morgan, who was sitting next to Annie, asked her if she didn't have any plans for helping her poor mentor on that romantic "team building floating"?

Now she was red as a tomato in her face and shouted at him, "What in the hell do you mean by that? Are you accusing me of being a slut?"

Linda understood that the joke had gone too far and interrupted by talking about something else. Annie didn't say a word neither to me nor to Morgan during the whole dinner.

Back at home she began screaming at me for humiliating he r at the dinner. For the first time in our marriage I told her to shut up. When she did, I told her though I wasn't any "Mr. Perfect" any longer, everything I had said about Rosalie was purely the truth in plain terms and she ought to thank me because I hadn't mentioned anything about her attempts to join the fucking party on the damn raft. But instead of thanking me, she cursed me in a way, which hardly could get her regarded as a pretty woman raised by church going parents.

Of course, no sex happened in our bed during that weekend. On Monday I rang Susanne and invited her for lunch on Tuesday. She accepted if I understood that it would be a lunch and nothing else. I told her it was OK with me and we had a very pleasant lunch at a nice restaurant and decided to do that again. I was surprised at the strong feelings I was getting for Susanne though nothing really had happened between us.

At home it was still a some kind of status quo. Annie and I did what we had to do and talked to each other only when it was necessary but not any small talk between that. Sex was out of the question and I began to daydream about Susanne now and then.

I looked forward to Annie's annual company party, which was planned on Friday the week after next.

Though Annie didn't tell me anything about her jab any longer, I had heard the latest gossip. When the leading local member of the new political feminist-party had heard the gossips about Rosalie on the raft, she had written letters to Robin and Ronny's wives and to the main office of their company. The rumors said that from the main office had been at the local office and that both Robin and Ronny had problems with their wives.

Susanne rang me about "after work" on Friday, but I told her that I had promised my kids to with them during their "family fun" but suggested that I see her at the shopping center on Saturday, which she accepted.

The "family fun evening" happened to be one of the best had in long time. Annie was very kind to me, we joked, laughed and had really good time together. I began to get a hope that we were now on good terms again and could seal it with a good time in the bed. When the kids had gone to their rooms for sleeping, I praised her for the pleasant evening. To my great disappointment she replied with a very cold voice, "Don't expect anything further. That's for sure."

"I had a hope"

"Forget it"

"OK, my hope for tonight is gone. But it is high time for us to begin think about the future. I've heard that your dream guy Ronny haves serious problems in his marriage. Are you planning to take care of him when his wife dumps him? Or are you aiming higher and prefer your boss Robin if even he will be dumped for the raft orgy? Or are you going to live the happy single life as your guru and mentor Rosalie? You ought to know there is gossip in town about you and Ronny seen as lovebirds at a restaurant and you have been with him at his room at the hotel."

Telling about her visit to Ronny's hotel took her with surprise and she turned red all red in her face when she replied without answering my question, "Don't listen to and believe all the damn gossip you hear."

"Please answer my question."

"You and I have problems right now and I'm still fed up with you for your damn cardboard boxes and for you humiliating me at Linda's dinner. I don't know what to do about it but I'm not intending to rush away to do anything stupid which could increase our problems. I can swear that I have never fucked neither Ronny nor anybody else behind your back since I met you. Yes, I've been five minutes, probably less time, in Ronny's room at the hotel after I helped him shopping during a lunch break. I can swear that nothing happened there. I don't care what Rosalie has done or not done or is doing but don't compare me with her. I didn't expect such a low level argument from you as accusing me to be what you think she is. You ought to know me better."

"I haven't accused you for anything. I only know that in your opinion I'm not good enough for you any longer and want to know your plans for the future so I can begin to make my own, which will be necessary if you continue to treat me a pure crap."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers