Forbidden Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

EPILOGUE

The third man in the rape gang was Frank Anderson, a married man working as controller at the main office of the company, which owned Annie's job. His video was useful evidence for our lawyer to use in his negotiations with the managing director at the rapist's job. The lawyer did a good job. Robin, Ronny and Frank, got fired. After they were out of the company, the security people took a closer look at their computers and in Frank's computer at his office they found many very hard movies with forced sex and obviously he was a member of some kind of a web ring for sharing such stuff.

All three wives filed for divorce when they found out the real reason for the firing.

How could three married men in such positions be so incredible stupids that they taped a video during committing such a serious crime as rape? My lawyer thought that it was Frank who somehow persuaded them to take some drugs during the evening. Robin was mad because Rosalie preferred the young technician and Annie had told Ronny that she was going to quit the job for saving her marriage if he didn't stop his attempts on her. In their drugged minds they had no objections to Frank's plan for raping, videotaping and blackmailing Annie to stay at the job and be their company slut. Frank could sell the video after editing their faces and all names. They could even use some well edited parts of it for blackmailing Annie.

Annie got three year's salary for not taking any further legal actions and even got Ronny's job with Rosalie as her secretary. One of the previous owners promised to take Robin's job for three months so the company could find somebody well qualified person for it.

Rosalie is now living together with the technician she met during the company party. They invited Annie and me for dinner one Saturday evening. After a delicious meal she told us that she wanted to clear up all ghosts from the past. Her boyfriend told us that he knew everything about her past but didn't care a shit about what she had done before they met at the company party and it was OK for him when she dogged out all ghosts from the cupboards.

Rosalie told us she was sorry for what she had done to help Ronny in his efforts to seduce Annie, which caused problems for us, mostly for me, in our relationship. We told her that we had no hard feelings against her because her interference had probably saved our marriage because it brought up all problems to the surface, which got me alert and getting Annie under pressure to choose between Ronny and her family before she had done anything stupid with him. A secret affair was, of course impossible during such circumstances.

I told Rosalie that if Annie had continued to be the usual good wife to me and by own decision skipped such a foolish idea as the night on the raft, I had never suspected her for going the whole way with Ronny. She probably had would have done it sooner or later when the secret tension between them had got strong enough for that. But thanks to Rosalie's crap talk about me I began demanding answers at home and thinking about an alternative solution with Susanne, which gave Annie cold feet when she understood my intentions.

Even Susanne's husband had heard some gossip about me courting his wife and wanted to know the truth, got it from her with a simple choice, the sport channels or the family. He wasn't a fool and with a wife like Susanne he didn't need any thinking time for making his choice.

However, even with our marriages saved Susanne and I decided to keep our friendship and have a lunch at least once a month. Neither Annie nor Susanne's husband had any objections to that.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers