Forbidden Waters

Story Info
A secret is kept and trust broken, what will happen next?
987 words
3.37
25.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. This is also my first story so comments and ratings are hugely appreciated, happy readings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's has always been my mom and I for as long as I can remember. My dad wasn't around much when I was growing up, so I didn't really know him. From what my mom would tell me though, he seems like a douchebag. Mom always says not to talk like that, but knowing what he put her through pisses me off so much. Growing up I didn't have much friends so naturally mom and I became very close, we shared everything with each other and never kept secrets. We were able to survive on mom's salary from her job as a assistant at the local pharmacy. We never could afford any luxuries, but mom always tried to get me the things I needed. I turned 18 a few days ago and have since been looking for a job to help my mom carry some of the responsibilities. As I made my way home from another failed job interview I decided to surprise my mom and picked up dinner on the way home. Kicking off my shoes when I made it to our one room apartment I turned the handle on the door and was surprised to find it locked. That was a bit weird since mom should've been home by now, was she working overtime again? I searched for my key in my bag and opened the door. Stepping into the apartment I closed the door behind me and placed the Chinese food I'd brought home on the table down in our kitchen/living room.

I was about to announce that I was home when I heard sounds coming from our bedroom. Thinking that someone had broken into our home, I slowly walked towards the bedroom. The door was slightly ajar and I pushed it open a crack further. What I saw next will forever be burned into the back of my mind. Mom was on all fours on our bed, her head flung back in ecstasy as a man stood behind her. He was moving his hips, thrusting into her as he held her with a hand around her throat. "Fuck. . .I would never have thought you were this tight" he groaned as his thrusts were getting faster. She was gripping the sheets as she pushed back against his thrusts, wanting him deeper in her.

Despite my age I knew a great deal about sexual intercourse, mainly from what I've seen in porn but there was no doubt about it. Mom was having sex in our bed, with a stranger, and she seemed to be enjoying it. I heard her say something incoherent and he responded by grabbing her by her hair and pinning her down on the bed. "That's it slut. . .beg for my cock." he growled again before pulling out and cumming on her back. His cock throbbed as it shot thick white cum against her back.

When he was done he slapped her ass, getting another sharp gasp from her before she muttered "thank you master." I was shocked at what I had just witnessed, more so that I had gotten turned on by it. Collecting myself quickly I grabbed the food from the table and walked out of the apartment as slowly as I could. I locked the door behind me again and went to wait down by the front desk. After about half an hour, which seemed like ages, I saw the man walk by me. He was dressed in a blue suit and red tie, seeing him again caused my heart to race. I avoided eye contact with him as I made my way up to our apartment again.

I knocked on the door lightly and mom answered it shortly after, dressed in her robe, which was a tad bit short for her. "Hey honey." she smiled and leaned down to hug me. I returned her hug and we kissed briefly on the lips, something which was normal for us, before I stepped in. I placed the food back down on the table and sat down on the couch. She sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me as she turned on the TV "so how was your interview baby?" She asked with her usual carefree attitude.

She smelled of sex mixed with a slight tinge of perfume. She must've put some on to cover the smell. "Another bust, they weren't looking for someone like me I suppose." I said with my head hung low as this must've been the fiftieth time I had been rejected.

She stroked my back slowly before chirping in "Awe I'm sorry baby, but tell you what, let's take a quick shower and we can watch a movie." she always had that bright smile on her face when she spoke, which always made me smile. She stood up and took my hand, leading me towards our bathroom before she helped me out of my clothes and me her out of her robe. Showering together was always something we did to save money, but now after what I had witnessed, I couldn't see mom naked without having any response. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as we showered, that image of her kept popping in my head. I was seeing my mother in a new light as we showered, a way a son should never see his mother.

I tried to keep my focus off her but that proved to be a bit more challenging than I thought, as our shower was really small and we couldn't make any movement without rubbing against each other. And when her breasts rubbed against my back, well the only reaction a hot blooded teen like me could have was exactly what you're thinking. I was getting an erection while showering with my mom.