Force Fed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,292 Followers

"You heard her, pervert," I heard Kayleigh say. "You like ass so much? Well, we're giving it to you. Lick her."

"Yeah, lick that ass," I heard someone say. "Lick it good." All of the girls started jeering and mock cat-calling. The taunting was punishment enough. I didn't know what to do.

"I don't feel anything," Claire called down to me. "You better start eating my ass or else this is going to be even harder for you." At that, one of the girls grabbed my nuts through my pants and gave a hard twist. I yelped and started licking Claire's butthole.

I licked it the way you would lick an ice cream cone. It's not like I had ever done this sort of thing before and I didn't really know what I was doing. I licked away, just hoping they wouldn't twist my balls again. Her asshole left a bitter taste in my mouth. It was so hot, and the texture of her butthole felt strange on my tongue.

I could taste the sweat that had pooled into her crack during their practice. My mind was going a mile a minute, and all I could do was continue to lick. I couldn't see any other way out of my situation.

A couple of girls pulled back Claire's shorts a ways and peeked inside to get a better look. I was just relieved at the chance for some cool, fresh air. The girls that were peeking into Claire's shorts each produced a camera and started taking pictures.

Great, now even more people are going to see me shamefully being forced to lick an asshole. The camera girls put Claire's shorts back, leaving me once again to sweat inside. Eventually, my licking started to slow.

"Tired already?" Claire said. Then she flexed her ass cheeks, squishing my face and cutting off my air supply. I twitched underneath her, fighting to breath. She continued to flex her ass for another ten seconds before she released. I gasped for air inside her shorts.

"Ah, poor baby," I heard from one of the girls. The same girl slowly pulled Claire's shorts down then pulled my head away from her ass. I was still being held up by the other six girls, but my head fell limply down. My face was red from the heat and I was gasping frantically for air.

Upside down, I saw Laci's hands come at me and she caressed my head. "There, isn't that better?" she said. "Wouldn't want you to pass out. You still have a lot of asses to lick." The girls all laughed. "Lay him down on the bench."

The six girls that were holding me carried me over to a bench and laid me face up there, holding me down. Laci walked over to the bench, her shorts already completely off. As she walked up, I got a good view of her pussy. Her dark hair was neatly trimmed into a thin strip, leaving her pussy lips fully exposed. She looked at me, and saw where I was looking.

"You know what?" she said to everyone. "I think I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I wasn't the only one naked right now. I'm thinking his clothes need to go."

Laci reached down and started to undo my belt. At the same time, the six girls that were holding me down were tearing the rest of my clothes off. No girl had ever seen me completely naked. Now the entire volleyball team was going to be staring at me, completely exposed. I silently wished for someone just to shoot me and put me out of my misery.

When my underpants were finally pulled down, the girls' jeering and cat-calling increased ten-fold. I looked down at my penis and was surprised to see that it was semi erect. Not hard, but it had grown in size while still looking limp. I was surprised but thankful for it. At least my dick was trying to make itself look presentable. I'm about average in size, but I could imagine what these girls would say if it was small.

"That's better," said Laci. "Girls, you can let go of him. I don't think he'll be running anywhere like this." The girls stopped holding me down. She was right. I wasn't about to run away without my clothes. "Now, you may have the privilege of eating my ass next," said Laci.

She lifted one leg over me and slowly started to lower her ass down onto my face, reverse cowgirl style. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her hands. I could already tell that her long, deep ass crack was going to smother the entirety of my face. As my lips touched her small, tight asshole, she let go of her cheeks.

As I thought, my entire face was lost in the deep crack. Luckily, she decided to lean forward and put her hands on my thighs to support herself. This allowed me to breathe a little easier.

She didn't have to tell me what to do. I started licking her ass right away.

"Look at you," she said. "What a fast learner you are." As my tongue lapped at Laci's hot butthole, I noticed that her ass wasn't quite as bitter tasting as Claire's. In fact, Laci's ass had a sort of sweet aftertaste. Laci didn't taste as sweaty as Claire did either.

I was marveling at all the ways that Laci's ass was better than Claire's, when I suddenly had the thought that I might be enjoying this. I increased my speed and licked with more enthusiasm.

I had heard about rimjobs before. I had even seen one in a porno once. Except, in that, the girl was licking the guy's ass. I had never considered actually eating out a girl's ass before. I had never even considered the possibility of something like that occurring anywhere. However, now that it was happening, and the initial shock of it all had worn off, I thought about how I really felt about the whole situation.

And, much to my surprise, I was starting to enjoy myself. All of it. I started to get turned on by the fact that I was being smothered under a girl's ass, an ass I had masturbated to before, in fact. I even liked the forcefulness of the girls. Being forced to lick their tight buttholes was... was starting to make me hard.

Oh no. This was not good. If I got a boner while licking an asshole, my life might very well be ruined. I could already imagine the ridicule I would have to go through. My dick was about half erect, but no one seemed to notice yet. They must have all been focused on watching me tongue Laci's hole.

I continued to lick. I switched to a side to side motion because my tongue was getting worn out going the other way. I tried to think about something else, anything else to stop my cock from growing. It was no use. The taste of Laci's sweet asshole was getting me so hard.

I could feel my dick throbbing. There was no mistaking it now. My dick was fully erect. So erect that I could feel a strong pulse in my cock. It was only a matter of time before somebody took notice.

It only took about ten seconds before I heard Laci say, "Oh! Oh, what do we have here?!" All of the girls turned to look down at my hard dick. The response was immediate.

"Eww."

"What the fuck?!"

"This guy really is a pervert."

"Laci, I think you made his day."

"What a sick fuck."

I turned beat red. I wanted to die. But, even more than that, I wanted to keep licking the ass that was sitting on my face. Laci grabbed my dick, wrapping her hand all the way around it. The head just barely poked through the top, and Laci squeezed.

I winced, but continued to eat her ass. Laci slowly raised her ass off of my face and all the girls erupted with laughter as I stretched my neck so that I could keep licking. Eventually, Laci stood up completely, and my head returned to the bench. Her hand was still wrapped firmly around my cock.

"Well, I'm flattered," she said, mocking me, "but I think my turn is up." She let go of my dick and it smacked against my stomach. I finally got a chance to look down at my dick, and it surprised me still. I had never seen my cock that hard. There were veins bulging. The head had swollen to a purple hue. I was amazed at my own reaction to this whole event. Then I turned my head to see yet another girl standing beside me, her ass right next to my head. This one was enormous. As she peeled off her spandex shorts, I knew this ass could only belong to Michelle. I always thought Michelle looked strong, and she proved it when she climbed on top of me and slammed her giant butt down onto my face. She ground her fat ass down hard against me and I thought my head was going to burst. Instead of having to lick, I just stuck my tongue out as she bucked her hips back and forth on top of me.

This routine continued for quite some time. Michelle climbed off, and then it was some girl named Felicia's turn. After her, it was Emily. Emily was a little crueler than the others. After about 30 seconds of me licking her round butt, she lifted up a bit.

"Still rock hard I see," she said. "Does everything get you hard?" Then she sat back down on me, her asshole landing directly on my open mouth. I felt some of her muscles flexing on top of me and she let out a long fart. Everyone thought that was hysterical. I'm proud to say that at least that did not turn me on. It just added to my already sizable list of humiliations.

Eventually, I was tonguing out my eleventh ass. The mock cat-calls hadn't stopped. Neither had my erection. One girl joked that I might pass out from blood loss. A few of the girls had taken to prodding my dick with their fingers every now and then.

The eleventh girl finally climbed off of my face. Her asshole had been exceptionally sweaty and I was somewhat glad to be finished with licking it. What I was even more excited about was that Kayleigh was the only one left whose ass I hadn't licked.

They didn't even know it, but they had saved my favorite for last. Kayleigh walked over to the bench and slowly began to slide her spandex shorts over her big butt. The anticipation was killing me. After months of trying to see as much of her ass as I could, I was finally going to be seeing her bare ass up close.

My cock jumped a little as she peeled the spandex off of her soft cheeks until her entire ass was exposed. I think I could have cum right there, just looking at her beautiful ass. The fullness of it. The wonderfully round shape. The soft, white skin of her meaty ass. Her asshole couldn't get to my mouth soon enough.

All of the other girls, aside from Claire of course, had sat on my face reverse cowgirl, with their faces directed towards my feet. Kayleigh decided to straddle my head the opposite way. Soon, her ass was settling down onto my face, her asshole making contact with my waiting, open mouth.

I felt her ass cheeks surround me. Then she put both of her hands underneath my head and forced my head up into her crotch. My nose was pressing hard against her pussy. I inhaled deeply and smelled her warm scent. It was wonderful. I felt my cock ever so slightly convulse and knew that my pre-cum was starting to ooze its way out.

The warmness of Kayleigh's ass was all around me, and I started licking with a renewed energy. I wanted to make this one special. I licked her hole in a circular motion, following the outline of her asshole. As I did this, her ass seemed to relax on top of me, as if I was soothing it.

Everything else in the room ceased to exist to me. In my mind, it was just Kayleigh and me; my tongue and her gorgeous ass. I continued to lick her butt, moving my tongue in slow circles. Every once in a while, I would change direction or give a little flick up and down or side to side. The way I circled my tongue around her asshole was more like French kissing. I was making love to her ass with my tongue.

After a little bit, I noticed that her ass really was relaxing on top of me. I was right, it must have been soothing. In fact, her clenched butthole started to relax too. As I circled it, my tongue slowly started to make progress working its way up her asshole.

On top of me, Kayleigh gave no sign as to whether she was actually enjoying this or not. After my tongue had worked its way up her hole a good ways, I flexed it and pushed it in as far as I could. As I said, I didn't have any experience at the time, and was surprised at how easily my tongue slid inside. I started to wonder if this was normal for all girls' assholes. Just then, a hand wrapped itself around my cock and I heard a voice.

"Look at this, girls. This pervert's dick is leaking pre-cum all over." I recognized the voice as Michelle's. Her strong hand was squeezing my dick hard. "I think he wants to cum with an ass on his face."

In truth, I wanted that very much. My cock was aching by this point. But, if I did, it would be the final nail in my coffin. My humiliation would be complete. Michelle started pumping my cock in her fist. She obviously had quite a bit of experience at this because it felt amazing. I knew I wouldn't last very long.

All of the girls were now more interested in watching Michelle get me off than watching me lick Kayleigh's ass. They all moved to the other side of the bench, behind Kayleigh's back, and watched my cock get stroked hard by the strong Michelle.

Michelle stopped for a second, spat in her hand, then continued pumping my dick. Her saliva working its way over my dick was almost too much for me. I concentrated on not cumming. I tried to think of anything else. Then I noticed that Kayleigh was moving her hips up and down onto my face.

The movement was very subtle. I'm sure the other girls didn't even notice. My tongue was still rigid, moving in and out of her asshole, and her movements were grinding my nose into her pussy. Was she getting off on this? I dismissed this thought quickly. I was sure it was just wishful thinking on my part.

"Grab his legs," I heard Michelle say, down by my crotch. 'Grab my legs?' Two girls suddenly had their hands on me, one girl on each leg. They lifted them in the air, spread them apart and pulled them back towards my chest. 'What the hell is this?'

Michelle stopped stroking me for a second to spit into her other hand. She wiped the large glob of saliva on my now exposed asshole. Then, before I could yell out in protest, she shoved her middle finger deep up my asshole. I was shocked at the sensation. I was being penetrated by a volleyball player.

She returned to pumping my dick, stronger than before, her finger all the way in my ass. Despite my efforts, I was about to cum. All of the girls were focused on my cock, waiting for the finale, cameras at the ready. That's when Kayleigh stopped her subtle movements. Her asshole tensed up around my tongue, and her buttcheeks flexed against my face.

She used her hands to shove my head as deep as she could up into herself. Then I felt a small shiver run through her body. None of the other girls seemed to be doing this for pleasure. They were doing it purely to humiliate me. Was Kayleigh actually enjoying herself?

I was confused and still savoring the sweet taste of her ass as my orgasm took control of my body. It was more powerful than any other orgasm I had ever experienced. My entire body seemed to tighten up as I shot stream after stream of cum, which Michelle directed onto my stomach. All of the girls cheered as I covered myself in cum.

Michelle removed her finger from my ass, and I felt my cock slowly start to go limp. After Kayleigh's body relaxed again, she moved her ass back off of my face and sat on the top of my chest, looking down at me. I stared up at her in confusion. She then reached behind her and put her hand on my stomach, spreading my cum all over.

She brought her hand back in front of her, and I saw that it was now covered in my cum. That was extremely hot to me, but I didn't know why she had done it. Then she looked me in the eye, gave me a quick wink, and slapped her cum-covered hand across my face. The girls laughed louder than they had all day. I was officially a pervert in the girls' locker room, covered in my own cum. Kayleigh climbed off of my and slid her shorts back on.

"Alright, get him out of here," she said. Michelle and Claire each grabbed me by an arm and forcefully walked me to the door. I was still in a sort of post-orgasm stupor and didn't even think to beg for my clothes first. Claire opened the door and Michelle shoved me out into the hallway.

As it turns out, there's always room for a little more humiliation. I came face to face with half the varsity football team, Jacob was front and center. When I came out, naked and covered in my own cum, it must have been better than what they were expecting because the response was immediate and uproarious.

Everyone was bent over themselves with hysterical laughter and they were hollering and joking. I didn't hear much of what they said. The shock of the whole situation allowed only the occasional phrase to get through to me. After about twenty seconds of this, the girls finally threw my clothes out into the hall. I dressed myself, grabbed my things, and walked home.

When I got home, I threw my bag into the corner of my room and sat on my bed. What do you do after something like that has happened to you? I just continued to sit on my bed, not doing anything for quite some time. My parents were never home, and I was thankful for this at the time. I just wanted to be alone.

Eventually, I tried to continue my day like I normally would. I made some macaroni for dinner, checked my emails, then tried to watch some TV. After about an hour of sitcoms, I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly walked up to my room and sat down on my bed.

I pulled my pants down to my ankles and stroked my cock, hard. I thought about all those girls who had forced me to lick their asses and I was soon cumming. I didn't even aim it onto anything. I just let it shoot onto my floor.

I couldn't explain it. I should have been horrified by what I was doing, but I was so incredibly horny just remembering those girls' asses in my face. Before I fell asleep that night, I jacked off two more times. The very last time, I even came on my stomach then put my hand in it and slapped myself across the face.

All weekend, I barely left my room. All I could think about was how amazing it was to eat out those juicy asses. On Sunday night, as I was about to fall asleep, a terrible thought occurred to me. 'I have to go back to school tomorrow.'

To Be Continued...

lfullback
lfullback
1,292 Followers
12