Force Fed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,303 Followers

We had both stopped thrusting. Kayleigh's orgasm was just finishing and she turned her head to look back at me just as I began to shoot my load. I could feel the cum rushing out my dick and into her big butt. Kayleigh cooed softly as my hot jizz flooded into her asshole. I was filling her ass with cum, but she didn't seem to mind.

I waited until I was completely drained then pulled my cock out of her ass. Her hole stayed open for a few moments and a little cum dribbled out, streaming down her thigh. Kayleigh climbed off of my bed and started to walk across my room. I was drained and collapsed on my bed. I watched her butt sway back and forth as Kayleigh walked. She grabbed her purse off of my desk chair and opened it up.

"Well done, Dan. You gave me a real good buttfucking." From her purse, Kayleigh grabbed a big, rubber butt plug. She spread her legs about shoulder width apart and bent her knees a little. "I have a feeling that I'm going to be giving you a call sometime. Uuungh," Kayleigh grunted as she worked the plug into her hole. It went in smoothly, only meeting a little resistance at the widest part. Kayleigh's face muscles flexed, but there was pleasure written all over her. "Then we can get into the real kinky stuff."

The real kinky stuff? Was this not the kinky stuff? The butt plug was entirely inside of her, the base of it pressed up against her hole, deep between her big cheeks. Kayleigh put her clothes back on.

"I'm going back to Ricki's party," said Kayleigh. "See you on Monday." She started to walk out of my room. Was she seriously going back to a party with a load of my cum and a big butt plug in her ass? My amazement at everything that had happened so far was clear in the expression on my face. Before she walked out of my bedroom, Kayleigh turned back.

"Remember, not a word of this to anyone. If I hear anything, you're not getting any more of this," Kayleigh gave her big butt a slap. "Oh. I almost forgot to tell you. Some of my... more adventurous... friends are going to want to give you a try."

She walked out the door before telling me what that meant.

TO BE CONTINUED

lfullback
lfullback
1,303 Followers
12