Force Fed Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning the nature of our relationship.
11k words
4.75
99.7k
141

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,304 Followers

School suddenly became very tolerable for me. I continued to get teased by people, but nothing they said seemed to matter to me. I had just had sex with a girl I had fantasized about a thousand times over. Even better, she was extremely kinky. I barely paid attention to anything that next week at school because I was constantly thinking about Kayleigh.

It was wonderful and tormenting sitting next to her in class from then on. On one hand, I could look at her now knowing exactly what it felt like to have her ass tight around my cock. But, on the other hand, I couldn't tell anybody. I wanted to scream it out loud in the hallways. I wanted to rub it in the faces of all the dumb jocks who gave me shit. Hell, I wanted my parents to know. It was the single greatest thing I had ever achieved, and I wanted the world to celebrate with me.

But, no one would believe me. Even worse, I could never have sex with Kayleigh again if I ever told. She had made it very clear that we weren't in a relationship. I was basically her living, breathing sex toy. You might be thinking that that sounds really shitty. You might also be thinking that I was kind of her bitch. You know what? I was completely fine with that. When a hot girl tells you she wants to use you for kinky sex, we'll see what your answer is.

I'm aware that I was being used. But, being used for Kayleigh's sexual desires seemed very rewarding. I got to do all the dirty things she wanted to do with guys, but could never ask them for. Kayleigh didn't want to ask other guys to do all the perverted things she wanted, and rightly so. Say she asked one of the popular guys at school that she normally dated to give her a rimjob. Everyone in school would know within a week, and people would call her a slut.

That's where I fit in. She still continued to date other guys, but she always came to me when they failed to satisfy her fully. Of course, it took a while for me to fully satisfy her as well.

That first time that Kayleigh had come over to my house was the first time I had ever had sex, and, I'll admit it, I got lucky that first time. I don't know how I held out cumming for so long. I don't know how I made a girl cum on my first try, but it happened. However, I wasn't so lucky the next time.

It was only a few days after that first time with Kayleigh before she came over again. My house was perfect because neither of my parents were ever around that often. Kayleigh decided to come over one day after volleyball practice. She had sent me a text when she was on her way and I got hard just thinking about what was in store for me.

I opened the front door, and Kayleigh was standing there in short shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair was pulled back and her face was full of lust.

"Your room. Now," she ordered. We were up the stairs and in my room in no time with the door shut behind us. Kayleigh took off her shirt. She wanted to get straight to business. She was wearing a sports bra underneath that I thought looked very sexy on her. My newfound love of sports was growing. I was sitting on my bed and decided to take my shirt off as well. When my shirt made it all the way over my head, I saw that Kayleigh was suddenly right next to me.

"I've been very naughty today," she said. My jaw was hanging open in shock. "I think I might need a spanking." Kayleigh slowly slid her shorts down around her knees and I saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath. She rotated her hips so that her smooth butt was facing me, inches from my face.

"What do you think, Dan? Does this ass need a spanking?" Wide eyed and lost for words, I managed to look up at her and nod my head. Kayleigh lay across my lap with her big ass sticking up in the air. I had a massive erection in my pants that I was sure she could feel rubbing against her. I almost forgot what I was doing as I continued to stare at her soft, appetizing cheeks.

"Dan?" Kayleigh said, snapping me out of my state of hypnosis. "I was touching myself all the way over here. I've been so bad. Teach me a lesson." I had always wanted to spank a girl's ass. I had slapped Kayleigh's ass while we were having sex that first time, but this was different. I brought the palm of my hand down softly on one of her ass cheeks, barely causing it to stir.

"Oh, come on, Dan," said Kayleigh. "You can do better than that." I remembered how hard she had me slapping her ass last time and brought my hand down on her big butt again, harder. A quick gasp from Kayleigh told me that she enjoyed it, so I did it again. Then I did it again. I spanked her over and over as she sighed with pleasure beneath me.

Her ass shook with each slap. I loved the way it moved. I loved the way it felt. I loved.... I seemed to love it a little too much. I suddenly became aware that my erection had grown to the point of bursting. Slapping Kayleigh's ass and listening to her sigh and moan was taking its effect on me. A sudden sense of dread filled me as I felt my balls start to contract and my cock start to twitch inside my pants. Oh shit.

I quickly froze, but it was too late. I involuntarily gasped and was suddenly cumming in my pants. Kayleigh froze for a second as well. I'm sure she could feel it on her hip. I was completely embarrassed, knowing that Kayleigh knew what was happening. 'That's it,' I thought. 'She's done with me forever.'

Kayleigh climbed off of me and kneeled on the floor in front of me. She stared at me with a mischievous smile for some time.

"Did you just cum in your pants?" She said, amused.

"I... I...."

"You did. You just came while you were spanking me." I was a deep crimson red. My second time with a girl and I had premature ejaculated. I felt pathetic.

There didn't seem to be any point in hiding it from Kayleigh after that, so I finally confessed to her that I had been a virgin the first time we had had sex. I was sure she would think I was pathetic, but that wasn't the case. The fact that I was so inexperienced seemed to really turn her on. She found the whole thing "cute" in a way. It was still very embarrassing for me, but, if she liked it, who was I to argue. Kayleigh gladly stepped into the role of the experienced teacher, and I was her eager student, doing anything she asked. She seemed to like the idea that she was "corrupting" me in some way.

Kayleigh pulled off my ruined pants and took my cock into her mouth, cleaning all of the cum off of it. Even though I had just gotten off, her mouth still felt wonderful. After she had licked off all the cum, and believe me there was a lot of it, she took off her pants and lay down on my bed. She spread her thick thighs and pulled my head down into her warm pussy.

I used my mouth and tongue on her for the rest of the afternoon, getting her off many times. At least I was good for something. She mostly had me lick her pussy, but sometimes she would turn over and I would stick my tongue in her ass while she fucked her fingers. Either way, I was eager to please her.

Eventually, I got hard again. Kayleigh wrapped her hand around my cock and started pumping away. Jesus, any way she touched me felt incredible. At first, I thought I was doing alright and that I would last. But, less than a minute later, I couldn't hold out and shot a load all over Kayleigh's hand. I went crimson again. I just couldn't understand how I had managed to last so long while I was fucking her ass just a few days before, but now I couldn't even get through a full hand job.

Kayleigh just laughed a little, licking her hand clean and putting her clothes back on. Thank God she thought it was cute. I mean, that in itself was a bit humiliating, but it was better than her being turned off by it.

Kayleigh had her clothes back on and was almost out the door when she turned around and said, "The first time I ever had sex was with Jack Murphy. He fucked me for about one minute, blew his load on my stomach, and then passed out for an hour."

My embarrassment seemed to fade a little when she told me this.

"The first time I had sex with you," she continued, "you gave me a fantastic rimjob, fingered me to orgasm, then fucked me up the butt until I came again."

Suddenly, my embarrassment seemed to disappear.

"Are your parents usually home late?"

"Yeah," I said, thankful that she was still interested in me.

"Good," she said. "I'll come over tomorrow." Then she turned to leave. On her way down the stairs, she called back to me, "By the way, you've got a bigger cock than Jack Murphy." I collapsed back on my bed, naked and smiling. I was so relieved at how cool Kayleigh was being about this.

That is, I was relieved until she came back the next day. Things were going about how I expected them to. First, she put my hand down her pants and had me finger her. Then she sat on my face and I alternated licking her pussy and ass. After giving her many, many orgasms (I honestly lost count) it was finally my turn. She took my pants off, revealing my throbbing erection inside. She spit into her hand and started giving me a hand job, telling me to say when I was getting close to cumming. After a few minutes, I was quickly approaching an orgasm.

"Kayleigh, I'm getting close," I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Yeah?" said Kayleigh, very sensually. "Does that feel good? Do you want to shoot your load?"

"Yes. Oh God yes. I'm so fucking close." And then suddenly Kayleigh let go. I opened my eyes to see what she was going to do, but I just saw her looking back at me, not doing anything. "Wha- What are you doing?" I asked frantically. Kayleigh smiled wickedly.

"You don't get to cum until I say you can," Kayleigh said. "Understand?" I wanted desperately to cum, but, by the tone of her voice, I could tell that she meant what she had said. I smiled, excited about this game she was playing with me. While waiting for me to calm down, Kayleigh climbed back on top of me, smothering my face underneath her perfect ass again.

I brought her to orgasm once again. Then she climbed off and recommenced jerking my cock. She pumped me in her fist until I was on the brink of cumming yet again. Then she stopped.

This continued on and on. She would bring me right up to the edge of an orgasm, sometimes using just her hand, sometimes using her mouth as well, only to deny me of it. Then she would make me please her, and then start all over again. After nearly an hour, my frustration was intense. I was jealous every time she had an orgasm and was soon begging her to let me cum. Eventually, my balls ached from such a long time of stimulation without being able to finish.

"Kayleigh, please," I begged. "My balls feel so swollen I think they might burst."

"Good," she said. "Now, you get to cum."

'Of course,' I thought. 'Wait until I'm in pain to finally relieve me.'

Kayleigh took me into her mouth and started sucking me hard. She had brought me to the edge of cumming so many times that it actually hurt a little as she sucked me, but the only way I could get any relief was to cum. So, I clenched my teeth as she deepthroated me and gently cupped my swollen balls in her hand. I ground my teeth together against the pain, fighting for an orgasm. When I came, it felt like a dam had been broken, releasing a river of cum down Kayleigh's throat. She drank it all down in large gulps.

I lay back on my bed, breathing hard from the powerful orgasm. Kayleigh got dressed, told me she'd see me tomorrow, and left, just like that.

This continued every day for the rest of the week. Kayleigh would come over, I would lick her pussy and worship her ass, and she would stroke me until I got blue balls. After it started hurting, she would finally let me cum after the long teasing, and then she would leave. Thursday, during class, I actually hoped that she wouldn't come over. It was getting to be too much. I was sore just walking the hallways at school. I'm not the kind of guy who gets off on pain. If it were any other girl, I probably would have just put a stop to it. But, to be honest, Kayleigh could have been punching me in the face and I would still come back for more, so long as I got to worship her curvy body.

That day after school, I waited at my house, playing video games. Ahead of schedule, Kayleigh showed up. Apparently, she didn't have volleyball practice that day. I let her in and started the routine walk towards the stairs to my room. But, Kayleigh grabbed me by the hand and led me away from the stairs, taking me into the dining room. Standing just inside the doorway, Kayleigh peeled off the jeans she was wearing, revealing a lime green thong underneath, which she moved to the side, exposing herself.

"Get on your knees and lick me," ordered Kayleigh, giving her ass a slap. She wanted to get straight to business. I was nervous about this sudden change of location. I mean, we were out in the open in my family's dining room. Even so, I was quick to obey, dropping to my knees and shoving my face in between her thick butt cheeks. I brought my tongue to her puckered asshole and lapped at it greedily. Kayleigh moaned in relief. She must have needed this badly. She pressed back against my frenzied tongue as it attacked her asshole.

Kayleigh reached down the front of her thong and slowly worked a finger inside her wet snatch. I pulled away from her crack for a moment to catch my breath and saw that the crotch of her panties was soaked through. As I struggled to catch my breath, she put her hand on the back of my head and shoved me back into her ass crack, and I started licking again. I could hear the sloppy sound of her fingers moving in and out of her juicy cunt. The sound was turning me on and I suddenly noticed that I was fully hard. I continued to lick at her sweet hole, moving my tongue in a circular motion around her brown pucker, then switching to a side to side motion. Her ass tasted sweeter and sweeter every day, like candy that gets better over time. I felt so perverted as I shamelessly and thoroughly ate out her ass.

"Take your pants off," said Kayleigh, quickly turning around and standing me up on my feet. I undid my pants as Kayleigh worked my shirt over my head. She was moving quickly and breathing heavily. She needed something, and she needed it badly. I kicked my pants off to the side just as Kayleigh stepped out of her thong. With one quick motion, she had her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. We were now both completely naked, standing in my dining room. Kayleigh walked over to the large table in the middle of the room and bent herself over it, her face pressing into the smooth wood. She reached both of her hands back and spread her ass for me.

"Fuck my pussy, Dan." The sense of necessity in Kayleigh's voice turned my cock to stone. Also, something about a girl using the word "pussy" has always turned me on. I took position directly behind her. I looked down at the gorgeous, oversexed nymphomaniac bent over my family's dining room table; her round ass cheeks spread apart, her soft tits flattened against the wood beneath her, and her dripping wet pussy ready to be fucked. Jesus, she was so wet. She could have sat on my face and drowned me in pussy juice at that moment.

"Come on," she pleaded. "Stick it in. Now." I spat into my hand and spread it onto my dick. Every time I had been with Kayleigh before, I had been incredibly nervous. I don't know why this time was different, but my confidence suddenly spiked. I heard a small voice in the back of my head say, 'Do it. Fuck the shit out of her.'

I lined up my dick with her steaming hole and slowly worked my way inside her. Her pussy felt amazing on the bare skin of my cock. About a thousand sex-ed lectures were screaming at me in the back of my mind, but it just felt so fucking good. I began slowly humping into her as her juices covered my shaft until it glistened. I continued to pick up speed, encouraged by Kayleigh's moans of deep pleasure. She grew louder the harder I fucked her, so I was quickly thrusting at a quick pace. Kayleigh started meeting my thrusts, forcing my cock inside her even deeper.

"Fuck yeah," Kayleigh breathed. "Yeah. Yeah. Fuck me hard, Dan." Do you know that feeling when you're balls deep inside the girl you've been obsessing over for so long and she's telling you to fuck her hard? No? Well, let me tell you that you start blinking a lot to make sure you're not dreaming. Then you kind of just smile stupidly. It. Is. Fantastic.

I began slamming myself deep into Kayleigh's pussy. Her ass was now constantly shaking with how quickly I was bouncing her off my dick. Kayleigh had stopped meeting my thrusts and was now just helplessly taking it. She put her hands on the table on either side of her head to brace herself for the incredible pounding I was giving her.

It felt amazing. I couldn't believe how much I was laying into her, or the stamina that I suddenly seemed to have. I felt like a fucking stallion as I thrust into her again and again. What's more, Kayleigh seemed to be loving it. She was moaning loudly, occasionally uttering nonsense words as she got her brains fucked into oblivion. I felt like I could fuck her like this all day long. I could feel the walls of her tight pussy gripping my cock as if she didn't want to let it go. I could feel my balls slap up against her clit with each stroke. I could feel....

A sudden thought occurred to me: This shouldn't be possible. A week ago, I had cum in my pants just from spanking Kayleigh. Now, I was fucking her like a pro. Then I put two and two together and realized what had happened. Kayleigh had desensitized me. All week, she had been giving me blue balls. Incredible lengths of time were spent hard and over stimulated. I had assumed she was punishing me for cumming too early by playing some wicked game with me. I suppose that was still somewhat true, but now I realized that she had been conditioning me. I was concerned for a minute as I considered the damage that had probably been done to nerve endings in my cock, but I quickly put that out of mind. If it meant I could fuck Kayleigh like this, I didn't care.

I stopped thinking about it and turned my full attention back to Kayleigh just in time. I looked back down and saw that her ass cheeks were clenched tightly together. Then I saw that nearly all of her body was flexed as well. She was going to cum, and it was going to be big. Kayleigh grew hushed, as if her voice was stuck in her throat. I gave her just a little more and then I felt her body begin to spasm. Her pussy clenched tightly around my cock and she began to shake.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Kayleigh screamed through her orgasmic pleasure. I had to stop fucking her and hold her body down to help keep her still. Her knees wobbled uncontrollably and I could tell they were going to give out. Together, we slid off of the table and onto the floor. I somehow managed to stay inside her as we moved into a doggystyle position with Kayleigh on her hands and knees. Her shaking continued as her powerful orgasm ran its course.

The tight grip of her pussy around my cock felt incredible and I resumed thrusting into her slowly as her orgasm began to fade. I reached under and cupped her tits in my hands. I massaged the soft globes and felt her nipples harden into the palms of my hands. I felt my cock begin to reach its limit. I was getting close to cumming.

"Holy shit, Kayleigh. You're going to make me cum," I said, delirious with pleasure. Kayleigh began pushing back against my thrusts again and I took that as a cue to resume fucking her hard. I picked up speed with each thrust and was soon hammering away at Kayleigh's juicy pussy once again. Once I reached a good pace, Kayleigh stopped pushing back into me. She bent herself down until her shoulders were resting on the floor, leaving her ass sticking up in the air. Then, with one hand, she reached under herself and began rubbing her clit, aggressively picking up speed.

lfullback
lfullback
1,304 Followers