Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers

Once again I had driven my car down the block, parked it, and then made my way back to the house. The problem this time however, was the fact I couldn't hide out in my own room as it was obviously my hope that Karen would take the time, finding herself all alone to get bored, and once again curious enough to poke through my room. But what I had done, was unlatch the window to the laundry room, slipping through it which was just down the hall from the two bedrooms that Karen and I occupied. And though it was a small risk to hide out in there, I was reasonably sure that Karen wouldn't have need for going in there, and thus crouched behind the door quietly, hopefully and waited.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait very long either, though I had heard her bustling about upstairs shortly after slipping in through the window. Eventually I heard her coming down the stairs and knowing that my room was the first one she would pass by before entering her room, sat there waiting and listening. Sure enough, she only took a few steps more once she had reached the bottom of the stairs. I heard her open the door, go inside my room and within seconds after that could hear her rummaging through my porn tapes where I normally hid them, and hoped she would find something she found interesting and wanted to watch.

Moments later I heard her leave my room, closing the door, and then take the few additional steps to her room going inside. Once again the door closed, and I heard the faint familiar 'click' of the idiotic door lock being turned as I sat there smiling to myself, my pick for that lock already in hand.

Now came the fun part. Earlier that week, I had already hooked up two of my video cameras hiding each of them in the air vents of her bedroom, one facing directly towards the bed, and the other on the sidewall. I could by a simple switch on my remote, go from camera to camera, recording whatever I found there, playing it live back to myself as I sat there watching her. The first thing I noticed was that she indeed had a couple of my porn movies and sat on the edge of the bed trying to decide which one of the two she was interested in watching first. Zooming in briefly, I saw that she'd selected an all girl "Fuck Fest" as it was labeled, which surprised me as I'd almost not selected that one, only having done so just in case. I watched her turn on the TV, put the DVD into the player, and then immediately disrobe, making herself comfortable on the bed. Also to my delight, she reached underneath her pillow and produced what was obviously a vibrator, that had a slight bend at the end but which still looked a lot like a fat pink cock.

She sat it aside for the moment however as the movie began playing, content to watch for a moment, though her hand began massaging her breast as she did so, soon after allowing her fingers to begin exploring herself down between her legs.

Karen's tits weren't nearly as large as my mother's let alone Michelle's, but they were certainly well rounded, "perky" with two very nice pink tipped nipples capping each one. And though she wasn't entirely shaved, Karen had the briefest bit of closely cropped pubic hair just sitting above her mound, which she toyed with briefly for a moment before finally allowing her fingers to gently probe her widespread opening as she lay back upon the bed watching the movie.

I was grinning openly to myself, Darrel would have a conniption fit if he was ever to discover his precious innocent little girl was even remotely interested in watching porn, let alone doing what she was doing to herself now. Aside from the fact he'd probably kill me as well, I was gambling on the fact that he'd be just as equally upset with his own daughter as I along with my own mother knew, that he thought her still to be all sweet and innocent, which is exactly the way she acted as well as dressed whenever she was around him.

"Oh if he could only see what it is you're doing now!" I thought to myself, watching as Karen finally picked up the vibrator and began teasing her clit and pussy lips with it as she held open her cunt and began playing with it.

On screen, a woman was doing something quite similar to herself on the bed she was laying on when her girlfriend/room-mate stepped into the bedroom fresh out of the shower.

"Hmm, that's nice, when did you get that one?" The young hot vixen asked coming over to sit down on the edge of the bed beside her girlfriend, placing her hand on the toy, taking over, and began using it to fuck her friend with, just as I now watched Karen doing, once again caressing one of her breasts while slow-fucking herself with the life-like looking penis.

I watched with additional interest as she took a small section of her long blond hair and used it to further stimulate her own breast and nipple with, massaging and caressing her tit with the silky smooth softness all the while still working her own cunt with the vibrator, her eyes glued to the TV, now watching the two girls as they curled up into a little ball together licking one another's cunts.

"Oh God I wish someone was licking my cunt right now!" Karen spoke aloud to herself.

It couldn't have been any more perfect had I of planned it myself. Hearing what she'd just said, having already quietly unlocked the door as I stood outside her bedroom, I quickly pocketed my mini video viewer though aware of the fact she was still being recorded, and entered her bedroom.

"Be more than happy to help you with that," I said scaring the hell out of her when I did.

Funny how people can jump, or scramble stupidly for a moment while trying to collect their wits about them. Karen was no exception, clawing desperately, briefly for the covers which remained tucked too tightly beneath her, giving up, grabbing the spare pillow instead, using it to cover herself with as I stood watching her.

"Wha...what are you doing home?" she stammered obviously embarrassed.

"It was slow, so they sent me home," I lied. "Thought I heard one of my dirty movies playing when I came down to my room," I said continuing to lie to her. "Pretty good one though isn't it?" I added glancing over towards the TV, forcing her head over to look at it, seeing the two girls still all wrapped up together. I almost laughed when she searched briefly for the remote, realizing she'd left it sitting next to the TV. She sat up still holding the pillow against her breasts and leaned over reaching for it.

"Not yet! You'll miss the best part!" I exclaimed, freezing her in place for a moment, a look of bewilderment etched within her face as she first looked back towards me, and then back towards the TV screen. Once again, it couldn't have been any more perfect had I choreographed it myself. Suddenly the door to the girl's bedroom opens, and the boyfriend walks in, catching his girlfriend busily eating out her friend's cunt. Of course, he's not the least bit mad or upset with her, calmly reaches down, pulling off the convenient pair of sweat pants he'd been wearing, revealing the fact he's already got a nice stiff erection.

And it was at that very moment that the toy that Karen had shoved deeply inside herself, chose at that very moment to slip out of her pussy, busily and happily humming about on the bed. She quickly snatched it up, turning the offending thing off, blushing furiously.

"The offer still stands," I said simply staring at her. "I'd love to lick your pussy for you, all you have to do is ask, but if you send me away, I won't offer to do so again either."

She looked like she was on the verge of tossing me out of her room, but my comment had stopped her cold, once again confusing her perhaps, but just enough so that she stopped herself from yelling at me to get out.

"Oh, so if I suddenly changed my mind, you're telling me you wouldn't be interested after that?"

"It's sort of a onetime offer yes," I said easily. "Since we happen to be alone at the moment, it's probably the only time we even will have, but if you're not interested, then I'll go, but if you tell me no, meaning that you're not interested, then unfortunately my answer will be no to you later on as well even if you decide that you are. So Karen...what's it to be? You want me to leave, just say so, you want me to lick your pussy, then...spread your legs."

She sat for a moment actually thinking about it, but I was almost ready to put my money down on her asking me to leave. That's just how she was most of the time, doing things in spite of herself, just to have it her own way, when and how she wanted things, not how anyone else did. Except this time of course, which is the only alternative I had given her.

I turned however, forcing the issue, making out like I was leaving the room.

"No! Wait!" she actually called out at me, stopping me in my tracks as I turned once again facing her. To my delight and surprise, the pillow came down, revealing her breasts, and as it did so, she spread her legs bending them at the knee expectantly.

"Does this answer your question?"

I quickly slithered up onto the bed positioning myself between her legs. Moments later, I was sucking and licking her cunt, twirling her clit around between my lips until she was climbing the walls, one glorious orgasm after another.

I had always known that Karen liked me, far more than she was ever willing to admit or let on, but as her father was married to my mother, up until now there wasn't a whole lot we could really do about it either, so she'd settled for flirting with me, teasing me unmercifully as that was the only way she felt like she could do it, and still keep me interested, but at bay, until now.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! She said soon after that, which I did, reminding myself to edit the tape later on.

#

And just as I'd thought, the rest of the weekend didn't allow either one of us to do anything else again either. Darrel was mostly around, wanting to spend time with his daughter being a good and caring daddy, which for the first time as I saw and realized it, actually more irritated Karen than pleased her, especially when she tried desperately to do something else with me again, though the opportunity never again presented itself before she had to leave and head back.

It would be sometime before Karen came back for another weekend visit, but I was fairly confident that the next time she did, things would be a hell of a lot different between us. Little did I know at the time just how different things really would be, or how they would suddenly and so drastically change quite unexpectedly.

#

A couple of weeks had gone by, things had settled back into some semblance of normalcy, though I did enjoy another mid-day romp with both mom and Michelle, once again experimenting and having fun as wickedly as it was possible to do with the two of them, something they both suddenly looked forward to with abandon. And...I had even managed to videotape one of our little get togethers one afternoon without either one of them being aware of it.

Later that afternoon I had gone down to secret away the video I'd managed to record of it, sticking it along with the one I'd taken of Karen for safe keeping, and noticed when I did so that my other secretly hidden away stash of dirty movies had in fact been disturbed, and that...I found interesting.

I knew without any doubt that mom never came into my room, nor would she snoop around through my stuff the way I'd discovered Karen loved doing. The fact that I had quite carefully placed my stash of x-rated movies in a certain order in a certain position that once disturbed would alert me they'd been gone through, I had to come to the realization that good old Darrel was one fucking hypocrite. Only now, I needed to prove it, and better yet, get something even better on him, far better than just revealing the fact he enjoyed watching a dirty movie now and then just like everyone else.

Once again, an idea came to me, but this was the riskiest thing I'd thought about doing yet, and I also knew it would take a lot of patience and careful planning if there was to be any hope of pulling this one off.

The first thing I did, was to once again set up my porn stash to see if his going through it had been an anomaly, a one time thing and that perhaps he wouldn't do so, or go through it again. A week later, he had, and I had also managed to pin it down to the night that he had, which was also very useful and beneficial to me as it was the one night of the week that mom and Michelle went out to dinner or a movie together, and when I of course had also been at work myself. Now armed with that bit of info, I waited once again for the following week, and sure enough, good old Darrel had gone through my movies again, same night, and this time I was prepared for him, even going so far as to record his private little moment alone with himself, though I was somewhat disappointed that he didn't actually jerk off, though it was very obvious he did have an erection as he stood, ejecting the movie once he'd finished watching it. Now at least, I was reasonably certain that the following week he would do so again, and this time when he did, I'd have a big surprise for him, a really big surprise for him.

#

I had in fact edited the DVD. Placing it inside a cover labeled simply "Karen" and then hid it beneath one or two other movies. There was only one place that I knew Darrel would certainly enjoy watching his movies from as he had already proven by doing, and that was in the den on his new giant-sized flat screen TV. I had already prepared well ahead of time, once again hiding my own video cameras safely within the room, the remote operational clear down inside my own bedroom where I could safely monitor everything he did, and everything that went on from there. After mom had left to go out with Michelle, I too left for work, doubling back shortly, and then waited secretly outside my own window, watching for the light to turn on, which it soon did, and then saw Darrel as he went immediately over to my secret stash of movies, a big grin on his face as he picked them up and began thumbing through them, that was...until he discovered the DVD with the cover marked "Karen" on it. For a moment, I wondered if he'd actually take it, or find the thought of what he mind find there to be too disgusting to even contemplate. I guess I should have known better as he took it, and it alone back upstairs to the den with him.

#

The entire movie was just under thirty minutes, after I had edited out anything having to do with just the two of us of course. And I sat there watching him watching it, video taping him doing so the entire time of course, which in the beginning as I did so, had me wondering if I hadn't finally made a big mistake in having done so. At first, his expression was one of shock, even anger as he sat watching his own daughter pleasuring herself. Twice I saw him reach for the remote, wondering if he was about to turn it off, though both times he sat back, continuing to watch it anyway. When it was finished, I prepared myself to exit back out through the window in the event he removed the tape, though even then I wasn't sure if he was planning on returning it, or confronting me with having it in the first place. A paradox for him I am sure, as then he'd also have to explain what he was doing watching it in the first place, along with the others, which I'd also been smart, enough to get him on tape doing.

What I didn't really expect is what happened next. Though Darrel stood up and moved back to the TV, he reset the DVD in the player, and began watching it again, only this time, I watched and thus video recorded him as he slid off his slacks, settled down comfortably in his seat and began watching the video, all the while jerking himself off while doing so, something he had not done before, though I had managed to at least show him as being aroused.

"Oh this is great!" I said capturing every minute detail on disk, even splitting the screen at times to show him jerking off, and also showing what it was he was jerking off too. Which got even better when he continued to do so, starting the movie up from the very beginning, watching it yet a third time now, as he continued to sit there playing with himself.

As the DVD neared the end just before I had come into the room, though I had added a bit more footage to it where I was out of the scene, and where it looked like Karen was just doing some additional odd stuff to herself, when I wasn't involved, I watched Darrel suddenly stand up, cock in hand, fisting it furiously as he walked over to stand in front of his giant sized TV screen. Fascinated, I watched even more closely as he stood there, fisting himself, pleased that I had caught and edited one portion of the movie when Karen had teased me by sucking off the vibrator, though at the moment there was no way of knowing that of course, it simply looked like she was getting off on doing it, opening her mouth for a supposed squirt that never came on film, though indeed I had done so when we'd actually been together.

It was here that Darrel paused the movie. His daughter, mouth wide open, one hand buried deeply between her legs, the other pulling hard on one of her very aroused extended nipples. I watched then as he approached the TV screen, now furiously pumping his cock until he began to spurt, his spunk flying out, hitting the screen exactly where his daughter's mouth was. I watched almost in horror with a bit of amusement thrown in, as Darrel stood there, smearing his daughter's face, though it was really the TV screen itself which he stood rubbing against, spreading several thick gobs of his semen across her frozen open mouth, then downwards along her neck, finally to her breasts, in particular the one she held in her hand, pinched nipple and all, and rubbed himself there giggling like a mad-man the entire time.

"Oh my God! Did I just get all that on disk?" I asked myself excitedly, because I knew then that I had.

#

What I now had, I honestly considered only using as an insurance policy, if and when the day ever came when I might actually have to use it to threaten him with. To do so now, using it against him for something frivolous would have been stupid on my part.

And this, the original, along with my other originals, I now had locked up in a safety deposit box, though I certainly had other copies which I kept in an entirely different place, almost as safe and secure as those were.

#

I continued to monitor, occasionally recording Darrel, and was amused to find that he quite often now borrowed two tapes, which he always returned, always watching the tape of his daughter, saving it for last, sometimes squirting on her like he had done the first time, though not always, still giving me a bigger and better insurance policy that I could use against him if and when I ever felt a reason for doing so.

In the meantime, I went about enjoying my new pleasures, which still included from time to time my own mother whenever the whim or the mood struck me, or for that matter...whenever hers did, which happened more often than not.

#

It was a week before thanksgiving and I knew that my stepsister would be coming down for the weekend for another long visit. And that I was actually looking forward to it when she did. Still half asleep I lay there in bed, and felt more than heard my bedroom door opening. I knew it was mom, as Darrel was once again off on business and not expected to return until late Sunday evening. The sound of soft footsteps crossing towards my bed alerted me to the fact that mom was in the mood for doing something, which was confirmed a few moments later as I felt the soft press of her mouth suddenly engulf and surround my semi-flaccid prick.

"Good morning," I said contentedly feeling my prick suddenly being lavished with the sweetness of mom's lips surrounding it, softly sucking me.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers