Forced Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Thomas continues his tutelage under Elena.
1.6k words
4.5
49k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomasWaller
ThomasWaller
124 Followers

We all dressed: Henri, Elena and I after Henri had taken me. She wanted to go out to the café on campus and have "a little something." She walked between Henri and I, a hand tucked into each of our elbows. She was vivacious and charming, positively bouncy. Once again she spoke of our private intimacies with no reserve, no lowering of her voice. Her French accent, in fact, attracted the attention of pedestrians along the mall and then patrons within the café.

"It excites me to see you suck each other's cocks. Watching has always excited me. Your lips around Henri's cock Thomas had me reaching uncontrollably for myself. I was drenched when he fucked your virgin ass, my little one. But what I find the most arousing is your struggle Thomas. Your reluctance which turns to arousal and finally your surrender over and again to another man's sexual needs...to your own lust. I must see more of that. More of your angst. More of your twisting in the wind. I will work on it. I want you more conflicted my Thomas. I grow wet thinking of it...thinking of forcing you...raping your mind. Does that excite you mon petit?" Some of the by passers sped off and puffed out derision or disgust while other's followed or listened discretely; drinking in Elena's sexual revelations. Elena was delighted with my discomfort. It was one thing to surrender to her will privately but to have her parade my subjugation and my enforced perversions about in public was the most mortifying thing I had so far endured. I intentionally kept my focus on Elena or on Henri. I knew so many people on campus and did not intend to meet familiar eyes or to stumble into an acquaintance. I was praying no one would see us. I debated with myself. What would be worse to meet a male or female friend? Neither, I decided would be tolerable.

Once we were seated in the café, she continued her humiliating onslaught. "Thomas, rest your hand in Henri's lap." She rested her elbows on the table and cupped her chin within her hands. She leaned in towards me and peered deeply into my eyes. She wore a wry and demanding smile. "Does his cock stir at your touch Thomas? Well," she repeated even more loudly. "Does his cock stir at your touch?"

"Yes." I responded quickly. I felt the number of patrons in the half filled café. I refused to look about me in order to count but rather sensed the size of our audience. My cheeks were on fire and I looked down in shame. Elena, chuckling, reached her right hand across the tiny café table and with her thumb and index finger raised my chin. I stared into her eyes.

The waiter approached our table and stood shuffling from foot to foot. "We'll have a bottle of the house red and a cheese platter, s'il vous plait." She spoke flatly yet her blazing eyes never left mine. "Rub his cock, mon chou. Bring him to full arousal." She had not waited for the waiter to leave. Rather, she strung these sentences together like a single slice of conversation. I suppose the waiter left then and later returned because the wine and the platter appeared and was consumed by Henri and Elena. I neither ate nor drank. I was in a cloak of shame for our entire stay at the shop. I remember highlights and snippets of the ordeal. It was basically Elena's running monologue that I focused on and it stayed with me.

"I don't have to look Thomas. I know your cock is hard too. Your cock is hard from feeling Henri's stiff and throbbing prick. Feel the head of it. Fondle his sack. Did you ever think my little one that feeling another man's cock would excite you? It is both strange and familiar no?... A cock in your hand... Do not fret I will soon take you home and you can enjoy Henri's cock. I will allow you to make love to it. Your suffering has made me all wet Thomas. Drink up Henri. I ache to get back to our games. I have had a splendid inspiration." I have no idea how long we sat there. It seemed ages to me. I had still not seen the waiter's face nor looked at any of the customers. I locked only onto Elena's eyes, her voice. Eventually we did leave and she again slipped jauntily between her tow men and chatted merrily as we made our way back to their apartment building. I felt deeply humiliated. Who might have heard? Who may have seen? But mostly, I was humiliated because my own cock had indeed been stiff as I handled Henri. I was aroused as I traced Henri's cock. I wanted to stop and think my way through all of this. I wanted ... I have no idea what I wanted.... I followed them unquestioningly back to the apartment.

Three doors from her and Henri's apartment, on the opposite side of the hallway, Elena stopped us. She rapped a single knuckle on the door, barely loud enough to be perceived. "Doris." She called. The door opened a crack with the safety chain restricting it from opening wider. One dark eye of a rather smallish woman peeked out at the three of us. I saw the disheveled black hair and a slice of her tie-dyed t-shirt. The door closed again and the chain rattled in its socket. Doris stood smiling and staring at the trio before her. She was a small, round woman. Not fat but round Rubenesque. She was attractive but not a stunner like Prof. Mannon. Cute, would be the proper assessment. The batik hangings and collages on the walls suggested that she too was one of our resident artists. I had not, however, seen her on campus. The two women kissed each other in the European manner, more over each shoulder than on the cheek. Then Doris did the same to Henri.

Elena placed an arm around Doris' waist and moved both of them back a few paces. "This is Thomas." She announced. "Do you like?"

"Very nice. Very young." Doris replied and the two women laughed comfortably together.

"Henri and I have taken him as a lover. He propositioned me in class one day. He is a naughty boy Doris." They were both smiling and enjoying my embarrassment.

"Handsome." Doris exclaimed and studied me from head to toe. There was something in her self-assurance and intensity that reminded me of Elena though physically they were nearly opposites.

"I told him of my propensities. He at first told me that he would never entertain lovemaking with another man. Isn't that so, mon petit? I was completely open with him and he sought me out once again. That is revealing is it not. And..here he is Doris, my little Thomas. So far he has sucked Henri's cock and been fucked by Henri haven't you mon petit? Come. Sit. Watch." With this she lead Doris to the couch. There was a glint in Doris' eye and a mischievous grin on her lips. They sat with their shoulders touching on the sofa and Elena reached for a cigarette. After she lit it she spoke to Henri and myself. " Kiss, you two. We want to watch." They snuggled even closer on the couch and Doris took Elena's hand in hers.

Elena waved a sandaled foot up and down as they both settled back for the entertainment to begin.

"He finds the intimacy of kissing even more difficult than being fucked or sucking a cock. Is that not so, Thomas? That is why I love to make him do it. It is delicious agony. His pain in my aphrodisiac.Henri, start him off. Give him a deep soul kiss."

"No, no, Henri." Doris interjected. "He must initiate it. Just stand still Henri. Thomas, place a hand on either side of his face. Now give Henri a little peck on the lips. Press your hips into him. Yes, yes like that."

"Oh, Doris, you are wonderful." Elena chimed in. She raised Doris' hand and kissed the back of it. "You are right I should not make it easy for him.Lower Henri's face and kiss each eyelid Thomas. Now kiss him with feeling, with the tongue. Drop your hands to his ass Thomas. Pull his hips into you. Grind your cocks together. Mmmm, yes like that." The room went silent and I found myself aching for more instructions. There was a kind of escape in performing as I was told. But for what seemed ages the directors on the couch remained silent. Henri and I had started pumping our hips together as ordered but now the motion had taken on a drive of its own and my cock grew thick and hard with desire. Was it the submission? Was it the exhibitionism? Was it Henri's cock? The women left me hanging.

Elena's voice broke the silence. "Undo each other's trousers. Slowly. Erotically." I felt Henri's hands move to the front of my pants. His fingers slid under the waistband and he began to ease the clasp open. My hands imitated his. His fingers slithered into my briefs and he was sensually tickling the shaft of my cock. I found that I was doing the same to him and our breathing quickened.

"He seems to want Henri's cock Elena. It excites him. Perhaps he has always wanted a cock in his hand. In his mouth? In his ass?" I could hear the thick texture of excitement in Doris' voice."Move closer the two of you. I must see everything."

ThomasWaller
ThomasWaller
124 Followers