Forced But It Didn't Take Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished her morning chores and was a little surprised and also disappointed that John hadn't been by already. She had expected him to be at the house as soon as the others left. She dressed in her jeans and one of Wayne's shirts that she tied beneath her breasts. It left her tits visible and her tan stomach exposed. She knew that she looked good enough to attract the attention of any man. She went to the barn.

At the barn John wasn't there and the truck he used was gone. She tried to hide her disappointment at not seeing him. She was ready to get fucked whether she would admit it or not. She saddled her horse and rode back to back edge of their property.

There was a small streamed that ran through the farm and it formed a pool of water that was just deep enough to swim in. The stream was spring fed and the water was always so cold that she couldn't stay in it for long at a time. She carried a blanket tied behind her saddle that she would spread out and sun bathe after the cold swim. This was how she had managed an all over tan. She was afraid to sun bathe nude by the swimming pool at the house because of John being around every day. She realized as she spread out the blanket and stripped off her clothes that she no longer had that problem.

She dropped her clothes on the blanket and walked nude to the edge of the water. She always dreaded taking the first step into the water. Once she made that first step and got over the shock she dove out into the deeper part. The cold water brought her nipples to an instant hardness, which she loved. It was like the first touch of a man's hands on her tits.

She could only stand the cold for a minute before getting out and lying naked on the blanket. The hot sun soon warmed her body as she stretched out on the blanket. She loved being naked out side under the sun. If she had her way she would never put on a suit. She had to laugh as she thought about Neal and Wayne watching her naked. The warm sun soon had her dozing off.

The sounds of her horse waken her. She rolled over on her stomach and saw John setting on his horse watching her. She had hoped to see him at the barn but now was glad to see him at the pool. She didn't make a move to cover up. He had seen and sampled all of her the day before and she was ready to have him love her again. Once the initial hurt was over the day before she enjoyed having her cunt stuffed with his big black cock as he move in and out of her welcoming body.

When she didn't make a move to cover up John dismounted and tied his horse. He walked over to her and pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants. He didn't wear any underwear and his cock was standing up high and proud. He started to lie down next to her but she stopped him. "You have to go in the water first."

"That spring water is ice cold."

"I know, I have already been in. If you want me you are going to have to go in first." She laughed as he headed to the edge of the water. His big cock was swinging between his legs and she watched and wondered, not for the first time, how she had ever taken all that in her little cunt.

John wanted her more today than even yesterday. He would do anything she asked to feel her beneath him again. He stepped out into the cold water. He thought he was going to freeze. With one big jump he dove in. He came up screaming and about to freeze. He couldn't get out of the water fast enough.

He bounced out of the water and ran back to her. She took one look at him and started laughing.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Look at your self." The water had the opposite effect on his cock than on her nipples. His once hard cock was now drawn up to almost nothing. "Here, lay down next to me. I am sure that the condition is not permanent."

He dropped down and stretched out next to her. Their bodies made such a contrast as his large black body and her white one lay side by side in the morning sun.

She raised up and kissed him gently on the lips. "Are you going to treat me as rough as you did yesterday?"

"No, I promise to take it easy this time."

She broke the kiss and moved down his body, kissing every inch as she made her way down to the beautiful black cock that she intended to help back to it's once magnificent state. Her lips touched it and he was already starting to get hard. She took the whole thing in her mouth. She worried it with her tongue as she felt it growing. She knew that she couldn't take all of him in her mouth when he was hard but she wanted to feel him grow in her.

Her warm mouth and busy tongue soon had him hard. As his cock grew harder more and more of it escaped from her mouth. Finally she was only able to contain half of it in her sucking mouth. She and Wayne both liked the oral part of sex. She didn't really like him to shoot off in her mouth where she had to swallow, but today she wanted to taste all of John's cum and she worked faster and faster to bring him off. She wasn't worried about him not getting hard again. After yesterday she knew that he could go several times without stopping.

John lay on his back with his hands behind his head and watched as her mouth move up and down his cock. Her pretty face was stuffed with more cock than she had ever had before. He watched as his black cock disappeared between her pretty white lips. The sight was more than he could stand. Sooner than he wanted he knew he was about to cum. "I'm almost there. If you don't want a mouth full then you better be stopping."

Jean was glad that he had warned her instead of just filling her mouth with cum. She let him know by her actions that she wanted him to fill her mouth with his cum. She speeded up her mouth action as her hands played with his balls and the part of his cock she couldn't take in her mouth.

He couldn't wait any longer. He raised his hips to push more of his cock in her mouth as cum poured from him. She sucked faster and faster as his cum hit the back of her throat. She was swallowing fast as she tried to take it all. Even his cum tasted different from her husband's. She swallowed all he gave her before lifting her mouth from him and finish cleaning up his cock with her tongue.

His cock was still hard when she moved up and kissed him. He could taste his cum on her tongue as she worked it in his mouth. He had never had anyone let him taste his own cum once they had sucked him. The taste wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it would be.

She raised up; "did you like that?"

"That was the best I ever had. Almost as good as what you have between your legs."

"Oh, you like what I have between my legs?"

"You know I do."

"Then why don't you lay back and let me give you something I am sure we both will like." She moved up over him. Her cunt was right above his face as she lowered her body down until his tongue could touch the opening to her cunt. She stopped going lower as she worked her clit back and forth over his tongue. She was already dripping from sucking him and the juice was running from her cunt to coat his tongue. She reached back with one hand and found his cock was once again totally hard. She raised up and away from his searching tongue to move back until his cock was at the opening to her soaking cunt.

Jean was having the time of her life. Even with Wayne she had never felt as free to do what ever she wanted as she did with John. Her cunt was open with her legs straddling his body. She guided his cock to her opening with her hand as she lowered her body down too completely engulf his cock in her hot cunt. She let the weight of her body take her down, down, down until his cock was completely in her. Unlike the day before, the entrance to her body brought her to her first climax.

Jean just sat on his cock enjoying the first of several climaxes as his big cock filled ever part of her hot cunt. As she recovered she leaned forward and kissed him. She fucked his mouth with her tongue as she worked her cunt up and down his wonderful cock. The blowjob she had given him earlier made it possible for him to hold back his climax again as she once more worked her cunt to a climax.

She lay on top of him toe to toe and mouths to mouth as she squeezed his cock with the muscles of her cunt. With Wayne she usually could cum several time a night but they had to take their time between each one. Not so with John, each climax was quickly followed by the next.

John could not believe how much she wanted to fuck. He could have kicked himself for not approaching her earlier. Her tight cunt was better than any woman he had ever been with. He had always wanted a white woman to fuck but never had the nerve. She was even better than he thought she would be.

He rolled her over on her back without taking his cock from her soaked cunt. She brought her legs up to wrapped around his back, raising her cunt to him in the process. She wanted to open her body to him for his enjoyment as well as hers. Her tits were pressed against his chest as she stayed as close to him as she could get. She wanted to feel every inch on him touching her. Her body was red hot from the heat their sex had generated. His cock was fast working up another climax that they both would share.

Jean could feel his cock swelling as he moved faster and faster. She knew that he was about to cum and she wanted to cum with him. Wrapping her legs and arms tighter around him she cried for him to fuck faster and faster.

When both had gone as far as they could go he drove deep in her cunt and let the cum pour. His cum was draining from him with every shot. Her cunt was clinching and unclenching as his cum emptied into her willing body. Not just willing, but welcoming body. She wanted to feel it all. His cock was buried deep in her cunt and his tongue was half way down her throat. She sucked his tongue as she had his cock earlier and her cunt was milking him for every drop of cum in his body. His cum was going straight into her womb. Later she was thankful she was on birth control pills or she would surely have been pregnant. At the time she didn't care.

They made love again later before once again taking a dip in the cold water. Together they rode back to the house. At the barn he unsaddled the horses as she watched.

"John, we will have to be very careful. You know what would happen if anyone should ever find out about us."

"I know, but I just had to have you."

"Now I feel the same way, but only when we can be alone. I love my husband and I don't want to lose him."

"What about you and Neal? Do you plan on continuing with him?"

"I don't know any other way. I should never have let him have sex. He is not going to give up now that we have been together. I don't think it will last long. He will find a girl that he just has to have and it will just be a memory with me. You will do the same thing. You men or all alike, once you have what you want you soon start looking for something new." When she said that it dawned on her, for the first time, that Wayne's problem could very well be another woman.

John protested that he would never grow tired of her but he knew that she was right. In the mean time he was going to enjoy all of her sexy body he could.

Jean went in the house and took a nice warm shower as she cleaned John's cum from her body. She searched her body over for signs that she had been fucking all morning. Other than the lips of her cunt being a little red and her nipples swollen she wasn't any the worse off. She wondered what she was going to do with Neal. She hadn't told John but she didn't intend to stop with him. She was surprised to find that she was looking forward to her next time with her brother-in-law, even after the best morning of sex in her life. She wanted all three men. Some how she was going to have to figure out a way to have her cake and eat it too.

Neal had to stay at school late that afternoon and Wayne was late getting home. Both once again managed to arrive at about the same time. Jean knew Neal would be at school but Wayne had called and said he would be late. He had some work he had to do before leaving for the day. His work was with Susan at a motel for the last four hours. Once again he was exhausted by the time he reached home. He had planned on breaking up with her but once she had his cock buried in her cunt he was lost again. He knew that he was playing with fire, but like the moth he was steadily drawn to the flame.

She had waited to fix dinner for them. Like the night before she took every opportunity to tease them. Again she was more open with Wayne but she gave Neal his share also. Only tonight Wayne didn't respond as he had the night before.

They finished dinner and watched TV for a while before Neal went down stairs to his room. They went to their bedroom. Wayne was almost asleep by the time she came out of the bathroom. She had on a thin gown that was meant more to incite than to sleep in. Wayne didn't even notice.

Jean climbed on the bed and curled up beside him. When he didn't make a move to acknowledge her she sat back up in the bed. "What is your trouble tonight?"

He was almost asleep but roused up to answer her. "I had a hard day at work."

"You have had a hard day at work for three months. What is going on? The night before you went to sleep and them woke up and couldn't get enough sex. Last night you were like the old you. Tonight you or tired again. I want to know what is going on. Are you seeing someone else?"

Wayne could not have lied if he wanted to. His expression told her more than words would have. She moved over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Who is she?"

Wayne was wide-awake by now. In his exhausted condition he didn't have the strength to think of a plausible excuse. "Just a woman at work. She doesn't mean anything to me."

"What the hell do you mean, she doesn't mean anything to you? You been fucking her for three months and she doesn't mean anything?" Jean was now out of bed and standing at the foot staring at him.

"I just mean it is over."

"If it is over where have you been tonight?"

"I met her and tried to break it off."

"What do you mean you tried to break it off. All you have to do is tell the bitch to hit the road!"

"That was what I was going to do, but she wanted once more before we quit. One more led to another and then another. I don't know what it is about her it's like she cast a spell on me and I can't stop."

"What does she look like? Is she so pretty that you can't resist her?"

"No, She is attractive but she isn't real pretty. She is at least 20 years older than me."

"Well, it is apparent that she has something going for her. Do you want a divorce?"

"NO! I love you. I don't want to give you up. I know what I am doing is wrong and I can't seem to stop myself, but you haven't been exactly pure yourself. I saw you two nights ago with Neal."

Jean was speechless. He had seen her let his brother fuck her and he hadn't said anything about it. Then he had fucked her better than he had in months. "I know it is no excuse, but you went to sleep on me and we haven't had much sex the last few weeks and I let him go to far. Why didn't you say something when you saw us?"

"At first I wanted to kick both of your asses. Then I got kind of excited watching you and him. Then you came back to the room and I just had to fuck you myself. After that I couldn't very well tell you I had watch you let my brother fuck you. I must be some sort of weird guy to get a kick out of watching someone else fuck you."

"You knew that he had just fucked me and still you wanted me? You wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom to clean up. You knew all the time why my cunt was so wet and still you fucked me." All the talk of Neal fucking her was having an effect on Wayne. His cock was getting hard and it was not lost on Jean. "Looks like you still like the idea of your brother sliding his cock in my cunt."

He couldn't hide his arousal from her. "I know something is wrong with me but the thought of you and him together just turns me on. Even now, when I am so tired I can't help myself."

She walked back to the bed and sat down beside him. "Do you want to fuck now?"

"Yes." He pulled her to him and kissed her. She loved the way he kissed and always had. Soon she was on her back and he was moving up over her. She spread her legs and guided his cock to the opening to her cunt. He entered her as he had hundreds of times before, but this time it was different. She knew that he had cheated and that watching her fuck his brother was a turn on for him.

He fucked her slow and easy at first while he kissed her breasts and lips. His lips were sucking on her breasts when she asked him, "would you like to see me and Neal together again?" His cock gave a jump in her cunt when she asked him that. Before he could answer he was cumin in her. His cum spurred her on to her own climax.

"I take that as a yes."

"Yes, I would love to watch you again. Don't tell Neal that I want to see him fucking you. He would think I am really sick."

"What if I can't arrange it for you to see? Would it be alright if I just told you everything we did?"

"I would love to watch but knowing everything would be good."

"If I do that or you going to break up with that woman? I don't like the idea of you fucking anyone but me."

"All I can promise you is I will try."

Jean rolled over and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came out he was almost asleep. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I think I will go check out Neal. The poor boy is probably feeling left out about now. I will see you in the morning." She left the room without him saying anything. His cock was getting hard again just thinking about her going to his brother. Exhausted he went to sleep with a hard cock as he watched her walk from the room naked.

She didn't bother putting on clothes since she knew it would only be minutes before she was in Neal's bed naked anyway.

She didn't bother to knock on his door it was partly open and she pushed it on open and saw him lying in bed. The light beside the bed was still on but he had feel asleep. The covers had not even been turned back as he lay on top with only his shorts on. She could see his nice cock through the material of his shorts.

She moved up on the bed without waking him. She eased his cock out through the opening of his shorts. Leaning down she took him in her mouth. His cock was soft and warm to her mouth and her tongue bathed it all over. Soon it started to rise and in seconds it was hard and firm. She looked up and he was watching her. She let his cock slip from her mouth. "Raise up and let's get these shorts out of the way." He raised his hips and she slid them down his legs and off.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were going to come back to me."

"I told you we would have to be careful and wait until the opportunity was right. Wayne is tired again tonight and went right off to sleep. I don't think he will wake until morning. We have all night to check each other out. I want to see if you are really as good as the first time." She moved up and kissed him, letting her mouth open and her tongue move between his lips in search of his.

Neal was glad to see her here with him. Her beautiful naked body stretched out on his. His hands went to her breast soon to be followed by his mouth. His finger slid down her bare stomach to tangle in the fine hair covering her cunt.

She rolled off of him and let him have his way with her body. She liked the way he looked at her and the touch of his hands and mouth on her. She found herself wanting him on her and his cock deep in her pussy. Just as she had with John earlier that day she wanted to feel all of him touching her. She was glad that she could now fuck Neal anytime with her husband's permission. She just had to find a way to have them both at the same time without telling Neal that his brother wanted to watch them fucking. Tonight she just wanted him to fuck her as many times and as often as he liked.