Forced by a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was completely spent and had nothing left, Mom took over by clamping her pussy around my cock firmly and then moving up and down on me a couple of times to milk every last drop of cum.

"Oh fuck," I groaned loudly.

After a few seconds I wrapped my arms around her and held her sweaty body close to mine.

"That was incredible," I groaned as I tried to catch my breath.

We laid there for the longest time, holding each other tightly, neither of us saying a word. I was deep in thought, replaying the events of the afternoon over in my head, and I had to assume that she was doing the same thing.

After what seemed like an eternity, she broke the long silence by whispering, "Rob?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry," she said with her face still buried in my neck. "I feel so ashamed."

"What are you ashamed of?" I asked.

"I should have stopped...you know... when he left. But I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay," I assured her as I pulled her closer to me.

"But it was so wrong," she insisted. "There had to be something I could have done to prevent this from happening."

"He forced us to do it," I assured her.

"But I should have stopped when he left."

"But I didn't want you to, remember?"

While it only seemed natural for her to eventually have to deal with these feelings, I was surprised by how quickly her mind had switched gears and that she had already begun to dwell on the fact that we had just engaged in incest. I knew right then and there that if this were ever going to happen again I needed to ease her conscience.

While carefully considering my reply, I started to run my fingers slowly along her hips and the small of her back. I couldn't help but smile, wondering if she even realized that my semi-hard cock was still inside her.

"Can I be honest with you?" I whispered.

"Yes. Always."

"I didn't want you to stop," I said calmly.

"But Rob..."

"I didn't," I assured her. "And I got the feeling that you enjoyed doing it almost as much as I enjoyed you doing it to me."

"But..."

"You can't tell me that you didn't feel something too?" I asked.

"Of course I felt something," she whispered. "But that doesn't make it right."

"I wasn't making that up earlier...you know...about me wanting you since I was a teenager. I've wanted this for so long, Mom."

"But...why?"

"I really don't know," I said. "It's hard to explain but what I can tell you is that there is no one else in this world that I've ever wanted as badly as you."

"Oh Rob."

Continuing to caress her bare flesh I said, "And maybe I'm wrong about this, but deep down I think that you've wanted me for a long time also."

"Rob..." she purred into my neck.

"I loved kissing you," I whispered seductively in her ear right before I took her earlobe in my mouth and softly sucked on it.

Mom whimpered into my neck.

"I loved tasting you," I said.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"And I loved it when you took me in your mouth..."

Continuing, I said, "And I loved making love to you, feeling our bodies joined together."

"I loved it too," she whispered softly.

"Please don't tell me we have to stop," I said boldly.

"Oh, Rob," she whimpered.

"I'm serious," I whispered into her ear. "I don't want to stop."

"Are you talking about right now, or in the future?"

"Both," I said as I moved my hips up slightly, driving my semi-hard cock as far inside her as it would go.

"Ooohhh," she whimpered.

"I think this could be sooo good," I assured her as I kissed her cheek softly. "We could do this as often as we want and no one would ever suspect a thing."

"Ohh," she purred into my neck.

"No one would ever have to know about our secret," I assured her.

"Do you swear that you will never tell a soul?" She asked.

"I swear," I assured her as I placed my hands on her backside and pulled her down so that my shrinking cock wouldn't come out.

"I love you," I whispered as I placed one of my hands on her face and moved it so that she was facing me. "And I want to make love to you as often as possible."

"I love you too," she said without making eye contact.

"Kiss me," I said.

When she didn't respond I leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh I love kissing you," she whimpered as she pressed her lips firmly against mine.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Oohh baby...you have no idea how much I love the way you feel inside me," she panted as she wiggled her hips. "No one has ever made me feel this way before."

"How did I make you feel?" I asked inquisitively.

"No one has ever...you know...made me cum so hard."

"Please tell me that we don't have to stop," I begged.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life."

To be continued...