Forced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down and sucked my nipples, and he ran his hands up and down my body. I have light hair on my upper chest and a light trail from my navel to my crotch. I have a fair amount of hair above my crotch, which covers my balls and lightens up as it goes back to my ass. My back and ass are bare, with the exception of my furrow -- when it is lightly covered with soft black hair.

As he continued to suck lower I let out a soft, delightful little cry as he took my cock into his mouth began to suck. I was lost in the feeling and put my uncertain hands to his head, trying to take control of his head.

"You ever did this before?" he asked me softly. I shook my head.

"No," I said. "And I've never done it with a stranger either."

"I am so glad our flights were canceled and we were able to do this here. I don't know if it would have happened with the other guys around when we got to Vegas," he smiled at me.

"What? How did you know I was going to Vegas?" I asked with eyes wide open.

"You know who I am, don't you?" he asked smiling even brighter. When I shook my head no, he chuckled under his breathe.

"Jason Randall, I'd like to introduce you to your new boss, Scott Banks," he announced with a broad smile.

I threw my head back and covered my face with a pillow. I just let my boss fuck me? My boss fucked me, great. My mind was racing and I swore under my breath.

He continue to caress my body as I was hiding under a pillow. What was I going to do? There is no going back. I am not gay but this guy -- MY BOSS -- just fucked me. I was really fucked now. Everyone in the office would find out. I would lose everything, my job, my wife, the kids, the house -- everything.

SHIT -- SHIT -- SHIT!!!!!!

"Come on, don't be a fucker, Jason," he said to me. I kept my head buried under the pillow.

I moaned from under the pillow, "I'm sick!"

"Yeah I know man, you drank a lot of booze last night. But it loosened you up," he laughed loud and humped himself against my side. His hard cock was leaking on my upper thigh. "You remember don't you fucker? I took your cherry. You gave it easily. I went in you like a hot knife into butter!" As he rocked the bed I begged for him to stop the movement.

"Fuck man, you are making me sick to my stomach doing that," I moaned!

He did stop moving and got serious for a second. "You do remember I fucked you don't you?" heasked. He shook my shoulder when I didn't answer right away.

"Yes, I remember," I moaned as I pulled the pillow off my face. He reached down and rubbed my upper chest as he spoke.

"No need to be embarrassed Jason, you are a good piece of ass. I could tell you enjoyed it the way you just opened right up for me. You were moaning like a bitch in heat on my cock."

Throwing the pillow at him I snapped, "I was drunk last night, that's all!"

"Dude I been drunk before also, but I never let a man up my ass like you did for me. You didn't fight me at all. Hell I seduced you easy," he bragged!

At a loss for words and feeling low as I possible could feel I didn't speak. I watched him get off the bed. He headed back into the bathroom as I continued to lie there looking up at the ceiling. The words he said to m burned into my brain like a hot poker. As I brought one of my legs up into a bent position I felt some soreness in my butt. There was no denying I had been fucked!

Walking back into the room totally nude, Scott came right over to the bed. Next thing I knew he was getting on the bed beside me again. He moved up right against my body.

"Roll onto your side man," he asked. "Make room for the boss man!"

I did as he asked hoping to be able to get away from his closeness. But as soon as I did he was right up against my back. His warm fresh smelling body felt good against my flesh. His right arm dropped over my chest as he snuggled close to me. His head came down on my pillow and rubbed against the side of mine.

Lying together he began to move his hand over my chest. He moved tighter against me and I could feel his breaths getting deeper. Against my hips his cock began to swell and knew I was in trouble again. He felt my jerk of resistance as his hand moved down to my lower belly. "Easy baby," he cooed in my ear. "just relax, we been here before. I want some more of you."

His hand leaving my lower belly, he parted my butt cheeks and pointed his hard cock at my hole again.

"Please man, don't," I begged! "I'm too sick for this."

He stopped his forward movement and spoke. "A good fuck will clear the cobwebs out of your head. Understand," he asked?

My silence confirmed I was listening to what he had to say. "Now I already busted your ass open. It's easy from here on."

Softly I asked what he wanted of me this time? Patting my face cheek he answered, "That's more like it!"

He pealed himself from my back and got off the bed. He went back into the bathroom and returned fast. Walking over to the opposite side of the bed he stopped in front of me. Squatting down so he was face-to-face level he spoke. " Dude you got an ass on you that wouldn't quit."

He looked me in the eyes and knew I was broken. He stood slowly and I watched the huge cock that had been inside me last night. I rolled over on my back again. He pushed my legs open wide as he crawled in bed and sat between them. I tried not to look at him but the sight of his cock swelled up hard and pointing at his belly was hard not to look at. I heard him cough up some spit and he dropped it in his palm.

Looking down at me he asked, "You ready?" Without waiting for an answer he told me to raise my legs up and as I did he scooted in closer to me. I watched as he applied the spit to his cock and moved his hand up and down the shaft. "

"Ok Jason, time to give me your pussy," he said as he crawled up over my body. His weight forced my legs back and my hips arched up naturally towards his cock. Reaching between us he guided his cock towards my hole. When he found the right spot, "contact" came from his lips. As more and more of his weight settled over me, more and more of his cock inched inside me. I gowned loud and my natural instants were to garb a hold of his body.

He cooed in my ear and sucked my ear lob as we became one again. He was right; the pain in my head was gone. All I could think about was the pain in my ass! As his hips pushed the last inch of his cock into me I felt his large balls hanging off my butt cheeks. I was taking deep breaths and already sweating.

"Easy baby, you got all of it now," he whispered as he cuddled me. He held my head in his hands and kissed my lips. He opened my mouth and gently French kissed me. Don't ask me how, but he calmed me down doing that. I somehow felt better and opened my eyes to look at his. In the morning light that lit the room, he looked really handsome to me. He gently moved his hips out a little and then back into me. My eyes squinted from the pain and he saw that.

"Sorry baby, its gets easier." He began his movements in and out of me faster. I couldn't believe it but my cock was swelled so hard against his lower warm belly. His thick hair down there massaged my cock head as he moved. He held me tight and I found myself wrapping my arms around his back. As the bed started to squeak I began to moan. He jack hammered me hard a few times and slowed down so I could catch my breath again. With his mouth against my ear lying on the pillow with me he cooed, "Baby you're a natural at this!" Somehow I wasn't offended as I thought I would be.

He pumped me fast and then slow as we both worked towards climax. I know my eyes were rolled in the back of my head as I all thought about was here and now.

"Oh baby, Oh baby," and I knew it was happening. Stopping balls deep in me he sucked in deep breaths of air with each time his cock fired inside me. I closed my eyes and allowed it to happen. I found myself rubbing the vertebras in his back up and down as he shot in me. He went limp on top of me as I still held him tight. My actions came somehow natural to me as I lay in afterglow.

Scott coughed a few times and arched his hips back and his soft cock slipped from my slimy hole. He sucked the end of my noise and grinned all his white teeth at me. "Beautiful baby," he said loud as he rolled over on his side.

Continued...

12