Forced Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar warmth of her vagina was an amazing feeling as he roughly fucked it. He had missed that warm feeling. He slapped her perfect jelly ass and watched it shake; she was stunning. Reclaiming his wife's pussy whilst standing over the two gang-members he had just slain made him feel so strong; he could do anything. He continued to pound hard until he felt himself cumming again.

Louise realised Damon was close so she used her fingers to help bring her to orgasm at the same time. They both exploded into ecstasy. Damon closed his eyes as he pumped his juices into his gorgeous Louise. The searing daggers of bliss got to every part of his body.

Louise began to get up. She wanted to kiss Damon. He had different ideas. He pushed her back down onto her knees and stuffed his cock into her mouth again.

Louise did not need any instruction. She began to lick his cock and balls; taking each ball into her mouth for the first time ever, sucking gently. She went back to the shaft and deep-throated again until he was full hard again. Damon pulled out and said, 'I may not be the first in your ass but I am going to be the first to cum in it.' With that he turned her around, slapped her ass then forced his cock into it.

It felt so tight around his cock. It felt amazing. Damon had never had anal sex before and he knew after two seconds that he loved it. He lost himself in the feeling and began to pound Louise's wobbling ass hard and fast.

Louise felt a little breathless with Damon's enthusiastic fucking. She began to use her fingers on herself. She was wet and sticky with Damon's cum dripping out of her. She could not feel Damon through her virginal wall the way she could feel the dead black man's cock but this felt better, much better. The man she loved was fucking her ass and it hurt a lot less as he was substantially smaller.

Louise played with her super-sensitive clit as Damon continued to pump her ass hard. She felt the heat growing between her thighs; the sensitivity getting more and more intense until it suddenly came upon her. 'OH FUCK YES, YES, YES. OH MY GOD YES.' Her body was shivering with another intense orgasm. This was all Damon needed to push him over the edge and he squirted his juice into his wife's ass. He felt like he was on top of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~

'What are we going to do with these two?' Louise asked after she had cleaned herself up and got dressed.

'Don't you worry about that. We'll report it to the police. Tell them everything about how they broke in and raped you. I was well within my rights to shoot them.' Damon was all confidence. He continued to talk.

'Here's how it's going to be Louise. From this day forward you will spend every day of your life worshipping my cock. Okay?' It did not really sound like a question to Louise but she answered anyway.

'Okay.' Louise thought that this new Damon was sexy as fuck.

'Now I don't want to hurt the baby so your ass is going to see a lot of action. Now I don't want to have to ask. Okay?'

'Okay lover.' Louise smiled at him and they finally kissed.

Over the next few weeks the situation with the two dead black guys in their bedroom was investigated and everything worked out fine for Damon and Louise. The police never admitted it but they acted like they were glad that someone had killed these two dangerous men.

With regard to Louise and Damon's relationship, it went from strength to strength. As instructed Louise gladly offered Damon her ass and her mouth every morning and every night until she gave birth (he was offered all three holes after Louise recovered from giving birth). Damon took full advantage; they both came a lot every day. Life was once again good.

12