Forced Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whooa, it's ok? Are you alright?" Tom asked with concern. Embarrassed, I tried pulling away, but Tom has somehow wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight. "Yeah," I mumbled, "sorry, I just was so anxious and I feel so relieved and..."

"Totally, cool, dude. I understand. Been there myself," Tom said as he released me slowly. I can give you a copy of these results. The only other test that isn't done is the HPV test. HPV causes genital warts. The test results take about 4 hours. I can call you or drop your result off somewhere if you want."

I wasn't about to give him my cell phone number -- then he would know my real name. "I am staying at Caesars Palace, in room 826. Can you drop them off on your way home?" I asked.

"Sure, I will be there about 7pm. I will call up form the lobby," he said with a smile on his face. "Well, I have to get to my next patient. See you later."

The next moment he was off down the clinic hallway. I made my way to the outer office, walking in a happy daze. I walked out of the building and started the journey back to the hotel by foot. It was a beautiful day in Vegas -- in the high 60's and I wanted the exercise.

I walked the 4 miles back to the hotel. During my walk I checked in with my wife. I told her I had made it to Vegas and would be there for 2 more days. She was in a hurry as always and reminded me to call the kids tonight.

As I neared the hotel I thought about the last 2 days. I am not going to put myself in this situation again. I felt free.

12